(PARK JIMIN FF) CHUBBY (compl...

By Suga_wife9392

If we meant we will meet again even we far away. More

Eps 01
Eps 02
Eps 03
Eps 04
Eps 05
Eps 06
Eps 07
Eps 08
Eps 09
Eps 10
Eps 11
SPECIAL EPISODE - I
SPECIAL EPISODE - II
SPECIAL EPISODE - END
BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

1.1K 61 1
By Suga_wife9392

The house was decorated with pumpkins and any kind of outfits. The yard was full of kids and parents who are celebrating Halloween party.

"Mommy! Please! I want to go with my brothers!" The little girl whine at her mother who is busy with making foods and desserts. The mother glance at the little girl who is already in her favourite outfit.

"No, baby. You have to sleep early. You still a little girl. Just stay at home and play with the others." The mother said mentioning at a group of kids in the living room enjoying the movie.

"I don't want to be with them. They are boring. Please, mommy. Just tonight." The little girl still wants to join her brothers to collect the sweets.

"What's going on here?" A man suddenly entered the kitchen and saw the scene. He looked at the woman and the little girl.
"Aera baby, what is wrong? Do you need anything?" He said while carrying the little one in his arm.

"Daddy, can I go with brothers?" Aera asks pouting to her daddy with puppy eyes. She always knows she was his weakness.

"Honey, just let her be with them. Just let her go to have fun with them. What are you worry about?" The husband said to his wife who is not looking at them. She knows that he always wins his daughter.

"Don't you remember what happened last year she follows them? She lost them. Do you know where I found her? At security post. Luckily the security guard knows her and calls me if not maybe I can get her at the police station. That was the first and last time I allowed her to follow them. I don't want that happens again." She said to her husband who is standing in front of her.

Only if he was there when the incident happened, he will know how crazy she was when the two brothers said they lost their sister. But he was not. He was busy with his work.

"But honey, she grew up now. She knows how to find the way home." He said.

"Oppa-"

"Okay, listen. I'll go with them. At least I can get to know our neighbours since I always busy and didn't have time to get close to them. Maybe this will give you less burden. I know you always busy with work and household chores what more you have to look after them alone when I was at the concert." He said interrupt his wife. To hear that coming from him, she sighs relief and a bit calm.

"Okay. Promise me that you will come back with your kids. I mean your two sons and daughter. If something happens, don't ever think to get inside the house. I mean it, Park Jimin. And now 8.15 and I want to see all of you right in front of my eyes sharp midnight. The late in 12.30." She said and back to her cooking.

Aera eyes lit up with a wide smile. She knows her mommy will listen to her daddy so well.

"Let's go to your brothers." Jimin said while let down his daughter. He turned to his wife and back hug her. He smells her hair and rests his head on her shoulder.

"What now? Try to seduce me? It not working." Y/N said still not leaving her work.

"Well, it Halloween. And our kids might stay at my parent's house because they want to see them so bad." Jimin said asking her permission to let them go to his parent's house and left them two to spend time together.

"Should I go too?" She suddenly asks. He scoffed at her question and bite her ear.

"If you go, how can Aera get a little sibling? Don't you think it been a while we didn't have a good time together?" He said seductively in her ear. Y/N got a shiver heard that.

"I... I'm... I'm on period. So... Better you forget that." She said nervously.

"Don't lie. I know you, baby." He said and turn her body around. He turns off the stove and traps her in there. He could see her red-tinted cheeks.
"I mean it, baby. I miss you so much." He said and kiss her lips. They almost lost in time but Y/N have to stop him before he could lose his control. She slowly breaks the kiss and pushes him a little.

"They are waiting for you." Y/N said when saw their kids already at the yard waiting for him while playing with their friends.

°
°
°
°
°

"You know that it is not our anniversary." Y/N said as soon as Jimin coming out of the bathroom. He sat down on the bed with bathrobe while Y/N still under the blanket. He gives the towel to her.

"Of course but I can't help it." He said smiling at her.
"I think you better get clean or I don't mind to go another round." His smiles turn to a smirk.

"I'll go! Just shut up!" She said and grab the towel before run into the bathroom. Jimin just laughing at his wife's shyness.

After five years of marriage, he still can't stop his habits to tease her. He just loves to see her reaction. Even though she tries to look cool and ignore him whenever he doing that, she still can't hide her blush and nervous. Jimin love to see that side of her. But it just because of her chubby cheeks.

"What's in your mind?" Y/N's voice wakes up him from that thought. He looked up at the girl that stole his heart for years and still doing that even now.

"Nothing. Just remember our love." He claims as pulls her arm and makes her sit on his lap.

"Our love? Aren't we dating after marriage? And... I don't remember if we 'did' have dated before except our honeymoon." She said looking at him.

"Don't remind me that. Honestly, it annoying me. Every time I plan to have a date, they always redo the schedule. I hate it." He said while resting his head on her shoulder.

"Sure. But please let me go. It's already morning. I've to make breakfast before your parent and my dad comes here." Y/N said as getting up from him.

"Just 5 minutes, baby. Please." He pouting to her. Y/N pat his head and give a small kiss on his lip. She smiles sweetly before turns to a serious face.

"Nope. Your friends are coming, babe. Let's get ready and help me clean the house before they come. Hurry up." She said pulls him to get ready.

Both of them were in the kitchen. Y/N was making breakfast while Jimin setting up the table. Half of the foods already been served in the living room for Jimin's friends and some of his colleague mates.

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Both of them startled by loud voices from the front. Jimin was shocked to a sudden hug from his daughter.

"Mommy!" Allen and Alvin went to Y/N to give hugs and kisses.

"Mommy, Allen have a girlfriend. He invites her to have a sleepover at grandpa's house." Alvin suddenly said.

"Girlfriend? You just ten years old." Jimin interrupted them while puts Aera on the chair.
"When I was in your age-"

"He still on diapers." Jimin suddenly chokes by his father's voice. The kitchen then filled with laughter. As the right time, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get that." Jimin said.

"I want to go with daddy. Pretty please?" Aera said pouting to her daddy. Jimin nodded and carry her in his arm.

The living room suddenly full of people's voices as soon as Jimin open the door.

"Seriously? How come you guys were here together?" Y/N suddenly asked when saw her friends, Hana and Mark with Jimin's friends.

"We meet at the front." Hana said. Y/N take her arm and went to the kitchen.

"I miss you so much like crazy." She claims and went to the kitchen and meet with the elders.
"Where are your kids?" Y/N ask when didn't see them around.

"Mark's parent take them to vacation." Hana said. Both of them talk a lot with the elders.

Meanwhile, Aera was really happy to see her aunts and uncles. She looks at them and notices his favourite uncle was not there. She a bit disappointed to not see him there.

"Hey, baby. Why are you sad? We are here though. Don't you happy to see us here?" Taehyung spoke when saw her expression.

"Where is uncle?" Aera looks up to Taehyung who is she sit on. Taehyung seems to understand who is she asks about.

"He is on the way. He a bit late because of work. Don't be sad, okay?" Jungkook added. Jimin looks at Taehyung and the girls who are not in a good mood for talking more.

"Is something happens to him?" Jimin asked when saw the girl's moods.

"Lisa's parent don't like him. And... Their relationship about to end. So... He might not in a good mood right now." Irene explained. While they were talking, the doorbell rings. Y/N who was about to give the drinks to the other went to the door.

"Yoongi oppa?" Y/N said and notice his fake smile. She did hear about him and Lisa from Seulgi's text. She feels bad for him.
"Don't worry, I know you are strong. I'll always be here if you need help. We are here for you." She added and hug him. Yoongi smile and sigh relief with her comfort.

"Thanks, Y/N. I really need it for now." He said then help her to bring the drinks to his friends. Hana came after finishing talking with the elders.

The living room was filled with Jimin's and Y/N's friends who are studying at the same college. Everyone might have their own life that can't be shared with the other, but the friendship goals are always the first. But the happiest person is...

"Mommy? Can I have this family forever? I think I love this family. I'm so happy. Can we be like this forever?" Aera whispered to her mommy's ear.

"Yes, baby bear. You can have it. We all yours." She said softly to her.

____________________

" I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff."

-Jon Katz-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 49 24
"We're one. Even if i'm not with you physically, if i'm in your heart and mind. . . I'm still with you." ❗UNDER EDITING❗
home. By g

Fanfiction

94 5 1
"We will never leave each other, maybe far away, but never leaving one another. We will always comeback to each other."
606 62 18
"I'll always be waiting for you, Hayoung. That's because I know you're the one. The day I met you was the day I knew I walked right into true love. "...
5.4K 566 51
𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ♡ 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝙸𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙻𝙴 @_𝙱𝚃𝚂𝚃�...