house of wolves - dreamnotfou...

By sparklequeen6969

dream, a delinquent living on the outskirts of town, is being forced to go to mr. davidsons church by his fam... More

broken wrists
church
making friends
acab
stealing
skirt
georges birthday
fundy has daddy issues
dreams brother
george is a virgin
nervous
shit
he used to be on the track team
drug dealer dream arc
dead to me
romeo and juliet (but its technoblade and george)
speed running irl
constant noise
 performance of a lifetime

halloween party

6.7K 305 852
By sparklequeen6969

tw: panic attack

happy (late) halloween :D
also happy birthday gogy! and lil peep! <333

george was rudely awakened at 11pm by pebbles hitting his bedroom window.

george, sitting up and holding his head in confusion, hopped up from bed and walked towards the window, peering out into the night.

he saw the dark outline of a man, waving to the small boy in the house.

this startled george, taken aback before he cracked his window open.

"rapunzel, oh rapunzel!" dream calls in a sing song voice, "let down your hair!"

"dream?" george squints into the night, looking at the hooded figure.

"george! get down here and unlock your front door or im literally gonna climb into your room."

george is confused, "what the fuck? dont climb into my room- ill be down in a second." he rushes out, throwing on a clean pair of pants and heading downstairs, opening the door to find dream standing there in a skeleton outfit with black and white face paint.

"heya, georgey!" dream smiles, george smiles back before he sees another figure standing behind dream.

"whos that?" george asks, and dream turns around before he realizes who hes is talking about.

"oh, that's my friend sapnap! nick, say hi."

"whats up?" sapnap- er- nick? steps out of the shadows, giving george one of those 'dude bro' handshakes.

"yeah- um... hi?" george stands there for a second, before he realizes that dream brought his friend over at 11pm wearing skeleton costumes.

"wait... why're you here again?" george asks, scratching the back of his head.

"oh! yeah," dream laughs at himself, "im taking you to my friend, technos, halloween party. him and his brothers are throwing it down at the barn."

"the barn? whos techno?" george asks.

"the barn, y'know!" dream stares at george, waiting for an answer.

dream gets no answer.

"ok, um. you'll know when we get there. and technos one of my friends from school. i told him we'll meet him there, im basically the life of the party." dream finishes.

george rolls his eyes, "um, okay? im not going to some halloween party with you dream-"

"george, you have to!"

"no i dont."

"please?" dream begged, pouting his lip out.

"why do you want me to go with you? just take sapnap." george motioned to the other boy.

"no, sapnap just wants to go to make out with his boyfriend, c'mon! it'll be fun!" dream giggles, looking back at sapnap to hits his arm.

"not true!" sapnap says, sticking his tongue out.

george stood there, in the doorway, contemplating for a few moments before finally agreeing.

he agreed partly because he actually wanted to do something fun on halloween other then going out with his little siblings, and partly because he wanted to hang out with dream.

but no one needs to know about the second part.

"yes! okay, we need to get you a halloween costume!" dream gushed, shoving george into the house and following.

"wait, you have a halloween costume, right?"

"um, not this year. but i think i can find my vampire costume from last y-"

"great! go find that and meet us back here."

———

in the end, it took george 10 minutes to find the costume buried deep in his basement, 5 minutes for sapnap and dream to put his 'spooky vampire makeup' on him (which was really some black makeup around his eyes and fake blood around his mouth), and they were out the door.

"wait, so you guys walked here?" george asked, fixing his red and black cape that was flowing behind him.

"yeah... my mom wouldn't let me have the car." dream frowns, picking at his finger nails.

"so where are we going?" george asks, turning to dream.

"um, its only a few minutes away. if we walk fast enough we'll get there by 12."

———

finally, the three boys ended up at an old barn in the middle of a field that frankly, george didnt even know existed.

dream walked up to the doors of the barn, being greeted by a very tall man in a zombie costume, "wilbur! whats up, man? long time no see!" dream spoke.

"dream! wow, its been ages. yeah, ive been watching my little brother and getting caught up with school." the man, whos name is wilbur, speaks, pointing to another very tall boy out in the feild, running around with a smaller boy.

"yeah, tommys a handful, huh?" dream laughs, and wilbur responds by rolling his eyes.
"tell me about it! hes not even allowed into the party but still begged me and techno to let him and tubbo go. we said no, so he asked phil. and now i have to sit out here and watch them dance around in the corn to make sure they dont get lost."

"damn, sounds like it sucks." dream says, glancing to the boys in the corn. "ill catch you later, wilbur!" he finishes, walking away.

as they walked closer to the entrance of the barn, george began to think this was a bad idea. there was loud music and strobes coming out of the cracks in the wood, and a weird smoke in the air around it.

george coughed once they opened the door to go in. it was huge, and there were people everywhere.

everything was so loud, and happening at once. he nervously grabbed onto dreams arm.

dream smiled down at the younger boy, walking them through the crowd of people.

"hey, dream? im gonna go find karl." sapnap says, and dream nods in return, before sapnap trails off into the sea of people.

the taller boy constantly got stopped by other people, smiling and politely pushing past them to get to the drinks.

george looked behind himself to find that sapnap was completely gone in the party, and george nervously gulped.

suddenly, yet another tall guy in a king costume walked up to dream, smiling and shaking his hand.

george took note of his rings and shiny pink hair, before he tuned out there conversation to listen to the music.

he watched the strobe ligts flicker all sorts of colors, a strange rap song coming full blast from the speakers.

when george tuned back in, dream was gone.

oh.

wait.

dream was gone.

george finally realized that, holy shit, he was alone in this giant party in this random barn full of people from his highschool that hate him in the middle of no where.

//tw: panic attack)):

the small boy started to hyperventilate, looking around the party for any sign of the tall man but the lights seemed to fuze together.

it took george a couple seconds to realize that he was crying, and george took it upon himself to run through the crowd of people, yelled dreams name.

he shoved past everyone, he himself was lost in the crowd, and he really started to break down, closing in on himself.

he sat on the floor of the barn for what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes, before someone grabbed his arm.

george peeked out to see an unfamiliar face.

"hey, you alright, man?" the boy asked.

"do you know where- um... where dream is?" george spoke, taking deep sporadic breaths.

"no, but i know where sapnap is. maybe he can help?"

"yeah! yes. i just want dream." george slurred out, letting himself get dragged away by the unknown boy. all of this crying made his tired

george looked up, seeing a blur of two dudes kissing on a wall, before the guy who was holing onto george tapped one of there backs, and he saw sapnap.

"what do you want, alex? cant you see im busy?" sapnap spoke, motioning to another boy who was still on the wall of the barn, lips a bright red color and hair a mess.

"you can get back to your makeout session with karl later, do you know where dream is?" he asked.

"um yeah, techno took him out a while ago, he's probably outside." sapnap said, just now noticing george with blood shot eyes. "woah, is he okay?"

alex ignored the question and brought george outside, who was slowly calming down now that he knew where dream was, and that he was being taken out of the party.

alex took george over to wilbur, asking the tall boy if he knew where his brother was. wilbur nodded, saying he was on the other side of the barn with techno.

alex nodded, thanking him, and walking away, still dragging a now sleepy george behind him.

once they turned the corner, george saw dream and this techno guy talking, and georges eyes lit up.

"dream!" he said, speed walking over to the older boy and collapsing into his arms, "dont do that t- to me! i lost you." george said, nuzzling his face into dreams neck and relaxing when dream wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, picking him up with ease.

"thank you so much for bringing him to me, quackity." dream said.

george giggled when he heard the nickname. dream had a nickname for everyone.

"hey, man. you shouldn't pull that shit on him. he was in the middle of the place crying in a ball on the floor. your really worried him, dude." quackity said.

"i would've told him but techno here dragged me out." dream spoke, throwing a glare to the other boy.

quackity would've stayed longer, but another dude, george thinks his name was schlatt, or something along those lines, called his name.

"ive gotta go. schlatts calling for me. keep him safe, dream. he cares about you." he said, pointing to dream and george before turning around and running towards schlatt, laughing at something the older boy said.

"keep me up on that offer dream. you have my number if you need to contact me." techno said, "happy halloween." he finished, walking away.

dream stayed silent, finally sitting against the barn and keeping george in his lap.

"whats up, baby?" dream said, feeling the heat radiating off of georges face from the nickname.

"dont call me that!" george giggled cutely, swatting at dreams chest.

they sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, before george spoke up again.

"hey, you know my birthday is tomorrow? im being 17!" george laughed.

"really?" dream said, weaving his fingers through the other boys hair

"yeah! an- and you can come to my party! you and um... um sapnap. if he wants. you guys are like, my only friends. other then my brothers and sister." george smiled, playing with dreams fingers.

dream frowned when he heard he was georges only friend, "ill be there, babe."

"dont call me that!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 907 21
READ TWS!! It started off with a simple crush and a simple party. He didn't think anything would come out of- especially not a relationship with his...
607 57 15
"I pretty much accepted the fact that I was gonna be alone again...", George's quiet voice breaking slightly. _______________________________________...
34.3K 1K 33
Dreams mafia is rivals with George's dads. Dreams mission is to get information out of George by making him fall in love with him, and him only. But...
87.8K 2.7K 9
Enrolling in a new college full of new people can be scary, and meeting your new roommate for the next few years is even scarier... George has just...