My Diary

By tjcrocks

•Ok. First of all, this is a true story. •Second, I changed all the names so no one will be upset I put them... More

12-16-14
12-17-14
12-18-14
1-1-15
1-5-15
1-6-15
1-8-15
1-19-15
1-19-15 continue
4-13-15
9-16-15
11-10-15
2-12-16 & 2-13-16
2-24-16
2-29-16
3-10-16
5-5-16

1-21-15

129 7 12
By tjcrocks

Dear Diary,

I'm so BORED!!!

Yes, I did write a note on how bored I am.

Jeez, I have nothing to do. I'm literally sitting on my couch, writing this, and listening to music.

Well, while I'm here, I should just tell you what happened earlier today...at 7am...

I was getting ready, and it was 6:56. I have to leave for the bus at 7:04, so I had a few minutes.

Mom comes out, and says "you need to find another jacket to wear under that one." Then goes back to sleep.

The thing is, I only have 1 other jacket, and it was dirty cause my little sister blew her nose on it😖

But, I searched for one anyway, for the sake of me not to get yelled at.

After a while, I still didn't find a jacket, and I was irritated. I checked the time, and it was 7:30.

My school starts at 7:30, so I was automatically late. I quickly went and woke my mom up, earning a grumpy-mommy.

I told her I missed the bus, and I got yelled at.

My thoughts were: how could it be my fault? Your the one who told me to find a jacket!

But I didn't say that, instead I asked if she could drive me, like, right then.

But that just earned me a smack in the head.

"It's your fault you missed the bus, so you have to wait until I drop off your sister."

She drops off my little sister at 8, so u knew I was screwed.

So, I waited until 8, and then my mom told me to start the car.

I thought I did, but apparently I didn't.

5min later, mom came and yelled at me for not starting the car.

So, u had to wait ANOTHER half hour.

By the time we got in the car, it was 8:40.

Again, it was "my fault".

So, we dropped my little sister off, then went to go up the hill to my school.

But, we couldn't make it up the hill, so I thought I was gonna stay home. But, nope, luckily mom went a different way and got me there... At 8:53.

Gee, thanks.

So, that how my morning went, how bout yours?

OH. And on top of it, I had to walk into the choir room, which has around 80 people in it.

Ugh, I'm never missing the bus again.

Well, I'm going to go write a new fanfic,

Trinity out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 2.7K 22
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...
22.5K 762 30
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
16.6K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
22.6K 712 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...