Haven ➵ 𝑠. 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖

By nxxlxxs

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quir... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

23K 880 1K
By nxxlxxs

Y/n looked down at the ringing phone in her hand, waiting for the receiver of the call to pick up. She knew it had been so long since they had last spoken, but she felt like she needed answers after what she saw at the entrance exam.
Even though she hadn't seen Izuku in ages, she was fairly certain he was quirkless.

Unless he's been hiding some super cool quirk from me this whole time

Y/n's eyes lit up with a fiery expression as she thought about that option, holding on to the phone even harder than before.
A sudden voice on the other side of the phone distracted her from the murder plans she was coming up with for Izuku.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Midoriya, it's been so long" Y/n said, sweatdropping as her voice high-pitched halfway through her sentence.

"Y/n is that you? Oh how have you been?" the cheerful woman asked. A small smile plastered itself on Y/n's face.

"I'm good thank you, could I speak to Izuku please?" she asked, knowing she didn't have much time before being called to dinner.
It had taken her over a week to come up with the courage to call the Midoriya family, not sure if Izuku would even want to speak to her. Not like anything had happened between them, they had just grown apart over the years.

"Yes of course" and after a scream and quick footsteps, the phone was passed on to someone else.

"Hi?"

"IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU ABSOLUTE BROCCOLI BRAIN" Y/n shouted, making the boy on the other side of the call flinch.
Her mother poked her head around the door of the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at her child.

"Y/n?" he asked carefully, wondering if it was actually her. His fingers started to sweat profusely around the phone at the idea that he was speaking to a girl. Even though it was Y/n and he had no idea what she looked like now. He could imagine the ten year old her on the other side of the phone.
This helped him relax.

"HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING YOUR QUIRK FROM ME?" she continued.
Izuku suddenly went pale, the confusion in his head getting worse.

What the hell is she on about

"It's nice to hear from you too, it's been so long" he replied. At least he tried to change the subject.

"Nuh-uh mister. You are going to explain to me WHAT you were doing at the entrance exam, HOW you ended up falling from the sky and you are going to make this QUICK because I have dinner soon and I'm hungry" Y/n replied, sitting on the couch, the phone in her hand still resting on her ear, waiting for an explanation.

Izuku sighed, he knew that if Y/n hadn't changed, she wouldn't let this go until she had the answers she wanted.

"I'm guessing you were at the entrance exams too then" he replied, formulating the following explanation in his head as Y/n replied.

"Yeah and I passed, I'm guessing you did too?"

"Yeah" he answered her question. The small smile on his face had grown.

What if we end up in class together, after all these years?

Izuku gave Y/n all the answers she requested, speaking for over a half an hour on the phone. He also specifically told her that most of this was confidential and that no one was to know.
Y/n quietly listened to her childhood best friend, processing every bit of information and acknowledging the fact that it was a secret.
Y/n's mother smiled as she quietly watched her child speak and laugh on the phone. She knew that Midoriya would always be a good influence on her and maybe, just maybe, they could go back to being best friends now. She put her child's dinner in the oven to keep it warm.

"I'll see you soon Izuku" Y/n told the boy, happy about having spoken to him after so long. The boy on the other side smiled to himself, a small blush appearing on his face. The idea of seeing Y/n after so long made him feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Little did he know that Inko stood, hidden behind the door frame, taking a photo to send to Y/n's mother.

--

April arrived in pretty much a flash and it wasn't long before m/n was violently shaking her daughter to wake her up from her peaceful slumber.
Y/n groaned loudly and swatted the air, trying to get her mother off of her.

"It's time for UA Y/n" her mother said. She knew those words would work like a magic spell.
Y/n shot up in her bed, checking the time. It was early and she had plenty of time to get ready.

"Goodmorning" she yawned, stretching her fingers and toes. She got up from the bed and made her way over to the bathroom.

School. I'm going to school

Y/n smiled. She had never been to a proper school, her only knowledge of what school was like coming from her kindergarten years and movies.
She opened the shower curtain and got in, the warm water hitting her skin.

It didn't take her too long to dry her hair and get dressed into her uniform before she went down for breakfast.

"MUM MUM" she screamed excitedly.

"LET'S TAKE A PHOTO"

And with that both Y/n and her mother got into position, taking a photo to remember her first day at UA. Y/n had draped her arm around her mother and held up a piece sign while her mother just smiled.

"I'll have this printed and framed" she told her daughter.

Y/n sat down at the table. She took her bowl of morning rice and brought it closer to her.

I'll call Izuku sooner or later so we can meet up in school or something

"It's time for you to go" M/n said, looking over at the hanging clock on the wall. Y/n finished up and said goodbye to her mother, grabbing her bag from the floor.

"Oh Y/n" her mother called just as Y/n was about to step out.

"Good luck spider monkey" she said. Y/n smiled and waved, leaving her house ready for a new beginning.

--

"Y/n? Is that you?"

Y/n turned towards the voice calling her on the bus. The red haired boy from the entrance exam sat a few rows behind her, waving excitedly at her.

"Kiri?" she asked, a smirk appearing on her face. She noticed the uniform the boy had on.

"I'm guessing we are heading the same way" she commented with a small laugh.

"Were you doubting me?" he asked, his smirk copying hers as he walked over to sit next to her.

"I would never" she said, with a dramatic bow of the head.

Kirishima laughed at the weird girl. Somehow she seemed happier than just weeks ago when he had first met her.

Who wouldn't be, she got in to UA

The bus ride went on for a little longer, but soon it was their turn off. Y/n jumped off first, waiting for Kirishima who had been standing just behind her. Their small walk towards UA was quiet, but peaceful, the idea of starting off their path to becoming true heroes filling their heads.
Once they reached the main entrance, Y/n looked up to her companion.

"Deja Vù" she said. Y/n started walking, leaving a confused Kirishima behind.

Deja what now?

He shook his head, removing that thought from his mind as he caught up to Y/n. He looked down curiously at her. He would have never guessed that this was the girl riding a huge metal beast at the entrance exam, the power to control anything in just the tip of her fingers.

And who knows the extent of her quirk

"What class are you looking for?" Y/n asked the red haired boy as they went in to the building. Kirishima came back to reality with that question.

"Class 1-A" he replied, looking over the school map on the wall.

"No way" Y/n replied. She skipped towards the boy happily and hugged him, the idea of having this cute cinnamon bun in her class making her day even better. Kirishima's eyes widened at the sight of the girl hugging his torso tightly, slightly confused until he realised this probably meant they were in class together.

Unless she is really excited about not being in my class

The boy sweatdropped at that idea and laughed as she stepped away from him.

"What?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at her new classmate.

"We are going to become the very best" he told her, putting his fist next to her face. His smirk only grew wider as she fist bumped him.

"THAT NO ONE EVER WAS" she scream sang as she ran away in the direction of their new class.
Kirishima facepalmed at her geekiness and followed her, the happy expression on his face never leaving him.

The two of them opened the door to the class, stepping in.
Y/n looked around the bright room, individual desks organized in neat rows across the whole room, the teacher's desk facing the opposite direction. The sky outside was a bright blue and the trees swayed slightly with the wind. Y/n's eyes sparkled. No one else was in the room apart from one boy. Y/n turned towards him, she couldn't remember him from the entrance exam, not that she really noticed anyone at all, except for Izuku and the blonde boy who stole her last two points away.

"Far back?" Kirishima asked with a wink, making his way over to one of the rows that was further away from the front of the class. Y/n nodded eagerly.

It won't be easy to nap and catch up on sleep if I'm up front

Y/n put her bag down on one of the desks closest to the window, Kirishima sitting on her right. As she was about to rest her head on the table, she noticed a shadow loom over her.
She slowly turned her gaze upwards, only to be met by dark eyes hidden behind a thick pair of glasses. It was the boy she had noticed just before.

"Iida Tenya" he said in an almost mechanical fashion.

"L/n Y/n, nice to meet you" Y/n flashed a smile.

"I plan on being the class rep" he replied flatly, his hands straight by his sides as if he were a soldier.
Kirishima let out a muffled laugh as he watched the scene.

"Alright then... go you?" Y/n answered. You could hear the question mark going around her brain in her words.

"May I suggest that you sit at the front?" he asked, almost as if he expected her to jump up and run to a front desk like her life depended on it.
Y/n turned her gaze towards Kirishima as a cry for help but he just gave her a big thumbs up.

"No one is stopping you from suggesting, but it doesn't mean I'll follow. Thank you for the concern" the girl replied, sweatdropping at the strange boy standing in front of her. He bowed and excused himself as other members of the class filed in.

"That was..."

"weird" Kirishima finished, not knowing how else to describe the situation.

"YOU" a voice shouted at the entrance of the class.
Y/n looked over to where the voice had come from, only bearly recognizing it.

"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me" she spoke to herself standing up as the ash blonde approached her, ears fuming.

Out of ALL THE PEOPLE

"WHAT WAS YOUR PROBLEM AT THE ENTRANCE EXAM DUMBASS" he shouted, little sparks in the palm of his hands appearing as he got closer.

"Me? What was YOUR PROBLEM? You took my last two points away" she huffed, tightening her fingers to the palm of her hands. She didn't want to look scared in front of all of her new classmates. But deep down she knew that this boy could yeet her in to oblivion if he really wanted to. She had seen him use his quirk.

As he was about to reach her desk, the creaking of the opening door made everyone turn around once more.

"Y/n?"

"Izuku?"

"FUCKING DEKU"

"Kacchan?"

"WAIT Y/N?"

"KATSUKI?"

And here we have it, this is so fun to write, I just hope it's as enjoyable to read. Stay safe everyone <3 -Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.3K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
39.4K 877 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
26.2K 954 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
246K 8.9K 51
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...