As Plastic As They Come

By ElisabethEhh

Is she plastic, or did she change again. Is Cady like the other three, it doesn't seem like it. But then agai... More

A Cautionary Tail
It Roars
Where do you belong
Meet The Plastics
Stupid With Love
Stupid With Love II
What's Wrong With Me
Apex Predator
Revenge Party
Stupid With Love (reprise)
sexy
sexy II
Fearless
Someone Gets Hurt
Someone Gets Hurt III
Apex Predator II
What's Wrong With me reprise
Revenge party II
What's Wrong With Me Reprise II
Someone gets hurt reprise
A/n
Stop
More Is Better

Apex Predatorr I

72 4 61
By ElisabethEhh

Cady already knew what she would wear once she went to the mall with the Plastics. Janis her sweater and a pair of blue denim jeans.

The plastics would just have to accept the outfit, because there's no way that Cady was going to wear any other sweater than this one.

It was now 30 minutes untill Regina and her followers would be here. Cady had decided to wear minimal make up, since she didn't feel comfortable wearing all of the weird stuff on her face. Her hair was in a loose Dutch braid, since the plastics told her that her hair couldn't be in a pony tail more than once a week.

Once she was finally done with her outfit and make up she hobbled downstairs. The house was getting a bit lonely now that her parents were at work almost every day. Of course, they were home in the morning and evening. But throughout the day, they were at work almost every hour.

Most of the teens you know would be happy with that. But Cady had such a strong bond with them and back in Africa, she saw them almost all the time. It was a big change, especially for the redhead.

She was taken back to reality by her phone. Who could thaf be, three guesses. Either Regina or Janis. Talking about polar opposites...

A smile crept upon her face when she realized who had sent the message. It was janis.

Space Alien
I just came her to wish you good luck
Text me when you don't feel comfortable okay?
Take care Bambi xx

Caddie Cat
Thank you Jayjay
I will, byebye xx

All that was left for Cady was eating some breakfast. She had never been a big fan of eating breakfast but if her parents found out that she wasn't eating any food in the morning, they would kill her.

Therefor the small girl walked over to the kitchen and thought of what to eat. She didn't like bread at all, so she decided on grabbing two slices of watermelon.

15 minutes left Cady thought. She was turning more and more nervous. Knowing what had happened last time she went shopping, she wasn't looking to much forward to it.

But with Janis being there for her it actually could be better. Knowing that the sweater would comfort her and not cause any sensory overload.

Taking one last deep breath and putting on her converse, she heard a loud honk and someone yelling.

"GET IT LOSER, WERE GOING SHOPPING" Cady looked out of the window, being met by a pink Porsche.

Regina

The strawberry blonde walked out of the front door, onto the porch. Here goes nothing, she thought.

"hi Cady!!" the over excited voice came from the person in the back, it was Karen. She always had so much energy and was kind of the light of the group. That being the only thing because brains was something she didn't have. At all.

"hey girls" Cady shyly greeted before stepping into the pink Porsche. Cady wondered who paid for this car. Probably Regina's parents or something.

The strawberry blonde girl was simply greeted by a huff coming from Regina, who had already speeted away before she had the change to put on her seat belt.

She could already feel the awkward tension building up in the car. Something she didn't like at all. Fortunately, Gretchen was there to start a conversation. Of course, about boys.

"so, Cady. Spill" she started, looking from the passenger seat onto the mirror. Cady didn't answer, not knowing what Gretchen meant by her question.

"answer, Cady" it was Regina commenting this time. "I-I don't know what you mean. I- I am sorry"

"Jezus, tell me about the boys you like. Are you dating anyone yet" Cady kept quiet. "have you dated anyone at all, for God's sake" you could practically hear Regina rolling her eyes. Cady felt uneasy to say he least.

"well, back in Africa there was this one boy who I really liked, so I waited hours, inside his tent with flowers. Which made him laugh, and made me cry" that was all she could say at the moment. Not daring to explain her crush on Janis. What was even going on between the two of them. Non of them knew, not janis, not Cady. So explaining was not an option.

"well at least we know she likes boys, unlike that stupid space dyke" Regina muttered and something inside of Cady started to boil.

Cady remembered what Janis explained to her. About the meaning of those two words. She hadn't known before, but now, now she knew at it hurt her.

But what could she say, the plastics would kill her if she spoke back to the queen bee like that. Even Cady knew that.

So she let it go, pulled it off like it was nothing. But inside her mind, it killed her. Knowing how people thought of Janis. The girl she liked so much, maybe even loved.

"my god she is so weird. People think she's good at art but that's only bacause she had to go to art therapy" and so Regina kept on going about Janis. Cady slowly breaking inside

"just watch out she's mental" and with that, the topic about Janis was gone.

"You never answered my question Cady" she got pulled out of her thoughts by Regina her stern voice. It was almost scary.

Is there any boy she likes? Yes, Damian. But Damian is just a friend. And he will always stay a friend. Come on Cady, think.

Aaron? No Aaron annoys her. But what's the damage. At least she has someone. Otherwise Regina would suspect things.

"well, there's this guy in my calculus class. Aaron samuals" Then Gretchen shot up. A look of horror on her face.

"NO that's Regina's ex boyfriend, he just broke up with her this summer" she said almost like Regina wasn't there. But oh lord she was there.

"HE broke up with ME. Oh honey that ain't true. I broke up with HIM. But you can have him if you want. Just wait and see what will happen" she whispered the last part so Cady wouldn't be able to hear it. Gretchen looked like if she would break any second.

The ride was confusing to say the least. Off to a good start.

After several minutes the four girls finally reached the mall. The same place they went a few weeks ago.

Breath in, breath out. Everything is going to be okay. You have your sweater and your phone. Janis is here for you.

It seemed like Cady kept on repeating that same sentence a million times. Still not fully believing that it actually was going to be fine.

"okay since the urban outfitters shop did not end well for you. We are going to Louis Vuitton. Hoping we will succeed this time"

Cady had never heard of all these shops. Living in Africa was one of the big reasons for that.

"I wanna go to... To... The toy store. Glitter emoji, elephant emoji, bat emoji" sometimes Cady wonders what's going on inside Karen's head. Cady is not the only one.

"we can go there later Karen, I'll go with you" Gretchen told the blonde as she gave a small hug. Cady could have sworn she saw a blush on Karen her cheeks

"alright, y'all go to the Toy store. I'll go to the other store with Cady. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw" (a/n oops wrong musical) and so the four split. Gretchen walking with Karen, Regina dragging Cady.

Gretchen actually enjoyed having some time alone with Karen. Most of the time Regina was with them. Don't get her wrong, she also enjoyed Reginald company. But having some alone time would be nice.

Lately Gretchen had been feeling more and more happy and cozy with Karen by her side. The younger bubbly and coofy girl made her feel energetic and happy. She was one of the only people who could calm her anxiety and distracts her from Regina her bossiness and judgment.

And well Karen, Karen enjoyed gretchen over all. Gretchen was kind and gentle. And she didn't judge Karen by her randomness and all.

And now, with the free alone time they had. They could just talk and catch up. No Regina telling them what to do and what not to do.

"so, how are you doing kaykay?" The toy store was a few stores away so the walk was a little long. "well, I just discovered that there is no D in the word orange. So that is pretty shocking" Karen looked up at gretchen who was chuckling lightly. Gretchen always loved Karen her way of thinking. She may not be the brightest. But it does bring a lot of joy to the conversation. "Gretch, can I tell you something?" For the first time, Karen didn't sound like her bubly self. And it didn't go unnoticed by Gretchen, causing her to get slightly concerned.

"what is it Kay?"

"Whenever I'm at school or around Regina. I feel the pressure of being someone I'm not. Always pretending to be the super dumb blonde popular girl. I feel like I need to be someone else, to always pretend. And sure I may not be smart. I can still do stuff and be there for people.
But when I'm with you, I feel like, I can be who I want to be. It just confuses be Gretch" Karen had never been this honest with anybody else. But it felt right. To finally have someone she could talk to. She blonde sighed and without realizing the stood still and Gretchen was tracing circles over Karen her hand.

"thank you Karen, for telling me. And trusting me. I'm happy you told me. I wanna tell you that I'll always be there for you, no matter what. And you can always be yourself around me, you don't have to worry. It's going to be okay Kay, I promise you" Gretchen reassured the other girl and gave her a hug. Karen finally relaxed her tense shoulders.

"now, let's go into the toy store"

___________________________
I hate this chapter so muuchhhhh
The beginning is so incredibly boring. I can not. Hopefully the end is a little better

Yes Karen and gretchen will start dating somewhere further down the book. So I hope y'all like that. Let me know.

Words: 1750
Published: 11-02-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.4K 22
A school in Evanston, Illinois is ruled by a clique of 4 girls called "The Plastics". Another school in Sherwood, Ohio is ruled by 3 girls who share...
6.4K 276 24
Cady Heron is new to Northshore, a mystery following her presence. She has just moved to the States from Kenya. She gets swooped up by Janis and Dami...
2.9K 115 9
Victoria's greatest passion is singing and acting. When she gets the role of Cady Heron in the Broadway musical Mean Girls, she is forced to work alo...
32.5K 797 15
Gxg imagines of Reneé and her characters!