Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

11

9.7K 459 151
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

"TAE YOU FLIRTY PIECE OF UGLY RAT FEET!"

I shouldn't have said anything and kept the whole thing that happened between Jungkook and I a secret.

I was back in the cafe after helping Jungkook with his project and talking with my new hyung, Namjoon. I would've stayed longer there, but this piece of chewed gum called me to meet up with him.

"Can you please keep it down? I thought we're here to talk about your day with Mr. Sexy Veins"

I tried to cover my face with my hands, but I started regretting dying my hair blue since it made me easily be spotted from a mile away.

"Let the him live, Jiminie. I wanted to hear more about his cute date with our Koo"

Hoseok hyung is also with us on the table. He was sadly dragged along by Jimin, but immediately perked up when he told him about me being in Jungkook's place.

"It's not a date!"
"What's not a date?"

Add Jin hyung on the list. He wasn't even supposed to be at our table, but of course he wanted to join in on my suffering and embarrass me.

"Can't we please just drop this and talk about something else?"
"Let us be interested in your life!"

I glared at my best friend and slowly try to grab the spoon, but Jin hyung took it before I could even touch it.

"Stop being so obsessed with me!" I whined like a child throwing a tantrum, but the oldest just stared at me with a judgemental look.

"Excuse you, you sharp rusty dirty hoe screwdriver"
"What the hell, Jin hyung-"

He cut me off by sitting beside me and hitting the back of my head with the menu.

"Don't curse at me!"
"Hyung, please spare the blue bear. He just got back from his boyfriend"

Hoseok hyung said with a sigh and I don't know if I should thank him or strangle him for what he just referred Jungkook as.

"He-He's not.."
"He would've been if you just confessed your feelings already when you were alone together..!"

I heard Jimin continue Jin hyung's sentence with a whisper.

"... in his bedroom"

I can't with these two!

"First of all! I don't want to come on too strong on him and probably scare him off! I also want to take it slow unlike this ugly human version of Toadette"

"Jokes on you, I actually like Toadette" Jimin grinned smugly like he just said the most savage rebuttal when it's seriously weak in my opinion.

Before I could argue back, Hoseok hyung clapped his hands to get our attention.

"We are not going anywhere if you three continued like this" he ignored the pouts on our faces since he kept talking.

"I do agree on Taehyung about coming on too strong. Knowing what Koo's been through, it's better to take things slow with him. Plus... Yoongi hyung will beat the shit out of Tae if he did"

At least Hoseok hyung understands me

"Speaking of my Yoongi hyung~!"

For fuck's sake..

"He said something about going to the airport to pick someone up. Is he cheating on me?"

Jin hyung raised his brow at Jimin and has a look of confusion on his face.

"I... you two aren't even dating"
"Let a man dream!"

Hoseok hyung chuckles and shook his head. I heard Jimin sigh in relief at that.

"Not dating anyone if that's what you want to know"
"It's exactly what I want to know"

Don't want to know what will happen if Yoongi hyung did end up being in a relationship with someone that's not Jimin. Might hide Jungkook from that midget since there's a chance he'll steal him from me, knowing his type of men.

"I actually met the person he picked up! He's a really close friend of Yoongi hyung and took care of Jungkook for a long time. He seems really sweet and smart"

Hoseok hyung nodded happily, agreeing with my words.

"I agree. Namjoon is kind-hearted and a hardworking person, you'll be so immersed in what he's saying cause he's really philosophical"

Jimin and Jin hyung seemed to get intrigued on this topic, so Hoseok hyung continued with a laugh.

"He's philosophical, but he tends to go that route on the smallest of things!"

I joined in on laughing and looked at Jimin with excitement.

"I should seriously introduce you to him soon! Let's plan a hang out with Joon hyung~"
"I would love to meet this Joon guy"

But he immediately shifted the conversation

"You can easily ask this Joon dude to hangout, but still didn't ask a certain bunny out yet"

I scoffed when he changed the topic to Jungkook and crossed my arms with a huff. I stared at him with a raised brow.

"You've been scolding me about not making moves on Jungkook, but you never tried to actually flirt with Yoongi hyung"

Jimin whined and slumped on his seat like a kid who was rejected from going to the playground with his friends.

"I have been flirting with him!"
"You were flirting at his hands and not the actual person"

Jin hyung was checking for dirt under his nails when he said that. No-filter hyung means he's stating facts hyung.

"I agree with Jin hyung. At least Tae is actually going somewhere with Koo, it makes me doubt if you actually do have a crush on Yoongi hyung..."

Jimin opened his mouth to rebuttal with Hoseok hyung's words, but I went and talked first before he could say anything.

"Being open with your hand kink to Yoongi hyung doesn't count as going somewhere, Jimin"

He groaned and rest his head on his arms and sighed

"... I'll.. do something about it. Only when Taebear helps me!"
"How can I even help you? And what's in it for me?"

I feel like he already has this all planned out.

"Let's go on a double date-"
"No"
"WAIT NO! LISTEN! I phrased it wrong!"

I sighed when he gave me his puppy eyes. I just gestured for him to continue since I am curious on what his plan is.

"The two of us will ask them to hangout with us. On the day we meet up, we can go on our own seperate ways. You confess to Jungkook and I will...."

Jimin paused, it made me sigh in annyoance and groaned.
"Just tell him you like him already!"

Jin hyung starts clapping his hands excitedly when hearing this plan.

"That sounds really cute! You two confessing on the same day? Make it an anniversary of the day you both confessed your love~"

The sunshine hyung tilted his head and stared at Jin hyung with a puzzled look.

"Shouldn't it be an anniversary of being together with the two brothers?"
"I wouldn't want to get their hopes high"

What? Did he just ignored his own words to me about hope this morning?

I whined together with Jimin

"Not helping hyung..."

••••••• ••••• •••••••

Namjoon POV

I'm currently watching TV on the couch with the two brothers. Jungkook suggested watching this drama called 'The Untamed' and said I might enjoy it since it's about questioning if we have the right to judge what's good and bad, or saying what's black and white.

After a few episodes we decided to take a break and I looked at the two brothers. They're really inseparable since birth and knowing them for a long time, I can see their love for eachother is strong and can be considered unbreakable.

I let out a smile when Jungkook started laughing at what Yoongi hyung said. I can understand why he has this need to protect and not leave his brother's side, I sighed.

But this needs to be talked about...

"Hyung... please consider my offering"

I see Jungkook look up at me with his big eyes and sat up to stare at his brother. He nodded in agreement while Yoongi hyung just grumbled.

"This again? You know I can't... not yet"
"Please hyung, what's there to worry about? Jungkook will be fine"

I see the youngest hold onto his big brother's hand and give him an encouraging squeeze.

"Hyungie, I'll be fine. I used to be by myself and you don't trust much people to be friends with me, which I understand why, but this time... it's different now"

He showed him his smile to reassure hyung that everything will be alright.

"I have my other hyungs with me... Hobi, Jimin and Tae. They'll be there for me while you go out and finally do something you love"

I can see Yoongi hyung having a debate in his head and he seemed to just keep wanting to make excuses.

".... how about looking for a lover?"

I saw Jungkook choked at this and I just chuckled at his reaction.

"W-What?! Why? How would-" I cut him off with a wave and smiled. I quirked my brow at hyung's direction in amusement.

"You and I both know that won't take long. You already gave him your blessing the way I see it"

Jungkook looked confused hearing this, but Yoongi hyung just scoffed when I pointed it out.

"The reason why Yoongi hyung used the lover excuse-" I ignored hyung's mumbles, denying it as an excuse and continued with my explanation.

"He wants to make sure you're not by yourself and have someone beside you at all times. Of course he doesn't think you're incapable of being on your own! He just... doesn't want you to feel lonely when his schedules will be full of work and have not much time with you"

I see the younger soften at this and held onto Yoongi hyung's shoulder.

"Don't worry, hyungie. Not sure about a lover, but I can reassure you... I won't ever be lonely. I know how much this means to you, don't let me be the reason holding you back"

I reached over and ruffled Jungkook's hair with a smile. I turned to look at hyung and he seemed to actually consider accepting the offer.

"Wasn't the class you're taking is music?" I earned a nod from the older.

"Just so you know, you won't actually be leaving this country. You can still stay here in Seoul, you'll be a songwriter and producer after all. You just accept my calls, have online meetings, send your works to me by email and yeah.... you won't really be leaving Jungkook"

I can still see him hesitating and I stared at Jungkook for some extra help, to which he nodded and faced his brother.

"Hey.. hyungie? Remember the time you played the piano for me?"

That made his eyes sparkle and that's when we knew... he'll finally say yes.

"I can tell your passion in music and how much you enjoyed it. I love hearing you play... cause that's where I see you being the happiest..."

I remembered that time... I was also there

******* Flashback

I was nodding my head to the beautiful melody and opened my eyes to see the scene happening that brought a smile to my face.

"Hyung, it's beautiful~! You should try composing songs for a living"

Jungkook smiled at him, but Yoongi hyung just shook his head and wrapped his arm around his brother's neck to give him a side hug.

"I would rather focus on being with you and find jobs to help us on the long run"

I understand how pursuing music is a risky career, but hyung's potential can take him somewhere no one has reached yet.

But he'll choose Jungkook's happiness over his without a second thought

******* End

"Just this once, hyung. Think for yourself and what makes you feel truly content and alive"

Yoongi hyung looked up at me and let's out a shaky sigh

"It's Music..."
"Then go pursue it, hyungie"

Jungkook and I both screamed in happiness when we see him nod. Finally saying yes, so we couldn't help, but jump around in joy.

Jungkook jumped towards his big brother to give him a bear hug and seeing them both like this makes my heart swell.

I coughed to get their attention. They turned their heads towards me, still in eachother's arms.

"So.... you still going to your classes?"

I see him scoff, but let out a playful smirk and leaned on the couch.

"Fuck grades they mean nothing to me anyway"

We all laughed together and I raised a brow at him "Does that mean?"

Hyung chuckles and nodded

"Mr. Bad boy is dropping out"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Gave you some Yoonkook moments cause I love these two so much. How would the others react to Yoongi dropping out of college? Guess we'll find that out soon!

Sorry for such irregular updates! I was a bit busy, but I'll be making sure to update often when I can 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 58 25
π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™„π™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™Žπ™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ™€π™‰π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™†. All of my recommended books have β€’ Happy ending β€’ Mature content (18+) β€’ T...
451K 12K 73
TAEKOOK INSTA AU You just have to read the book to find outπŸ˜‰ TopTae BottomKook Started: June 12, 2019 End: May 10, 2020 100k reads: 06/23/20 kst
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...