Black's Daughter And The Half...

By Sunflower_Rickman

On hold, I'm not dead guys, I've just taken a break from writing, some day I'll come back to writing my books... More

The Meeting
Arguements
House of Black

12 Grimmauld Place

2K 76 26
By Sunflower_Rickman

Hello fellow readers!

If you've reached this book after reading the first and second one I want to thank you all so much!
The support means SO much to me!

However if you haven't read the first and second book I recommend you read those before reading this one, you can find them in my profile.

Anyways, here's chapter one of book three!

*

"Severus," said Dumbledore, turning to Snape, "you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready ... if you are prepared ..."

"I am," said Snape.
He looked slightly paler than usual, and his cold, black eyes glit­tered strangely.
"Then good luck," said Dumbledore, and he watched, with a trace of apprehension on his face, as Snape swept wordlessly after Sirius.

That night Dumbledore expected Severus to return to Voldemort, he had to still seem loyal to him if he was going to spy on Voldemort for Dumbledore, he had to make it seem as if he had been spying on Dumbledore though.

It had been two hours after the rebirth of Voldemort when Severus apparated into the graveyard, there was evidence of the duel that had taken place earlier between Harry and Voldemort.

If you are ready ... if you are prepared ..."

He said he was, but was he really? If he went back he couldn't get close to Alecto again, if any of the Death Eaters knew she meant the world to him, they'd use her against him.

Severus walked into the house and up the stairs and heard some voices, he stepped into a room and saw Lord Voldemort, with Wormtail not too far from him, and next to the dark lord, on the wooden floor was a large snake.

The pale face of Voldemort looked up and his eyes fell on Severus, "Ah, Severus." He whispered, it sounded almost like the cold hissing of a snake.

He stood up slowly, "After two hours. Only now, do you return to your master."

Severus looked down, his hair falling lightly infront of his face, "Forgive me, my Lord... I could not have come sooner, I did not want to arouse suspicion." He apologized softly.

"Yes..." Voldemort muttered, "I see you are now working for that old fool-"

"I have been spying my Lord- I can offer you a great deal of information about Dumbledore. Information that you may find entirely useful."

Voldemort stalked his way over to Severus and spoke after a few long seconds, "I see- intelligent- yet..."

"Yet you did not search for me, you did not try to find me."

"M-my lord..." Severus stuttered softly and looked up, "They were suspecting me as one of your followers, I had to-"

"You acted out of cowardice." The dark lord snapped.
Severus' eyes fell upon the ground again.

Voldemort sighed deeply, "Yet, I am pleased to see you here, you were one of my most loyal followers, Severus."

There was silence yet again.

"Do you remember Alecto Black?"

Those words stung straight into Severus' heart, he turned slightly paler and he blinked a few times, "Y-yes... daughter of Sirius Black."

Voldemort nodded, "Yes, I heard you had Obliviated her those couple years back."

There was more silence.

"If we are going to take over the Wizarding World I will need her to join our forces."

"It is time she remembered."

*

It had been a month since Alecto left Hogwarts for the summer break, first she had been staying with the Weasleys, they were good people so it helped her get her mind off the recent events that had occurred at Hogwarts...

The Triwizard Tournament

Cedric's death

And Voldemort being reborn...

Her 'visions' or 'nightmares' had increased in this short period, she didn't really bother with nightmares or anxiety before this, this was new, she didn't mind it mostly at first but it was getting worse by the day.
Some nights she would remember waking up in her bed in the room she was sharing with Ginny in the Burrow; completely in tears and in a cold sweat.
Of course she's not told anyone, and obviously Ginny's woken Alecto up a couple of times during these nightmares, asking if she's going to be all right and so on or if she needed to talk; the answer's always 'no' or 'it's just a silly nightmare.'

Although Alecto knew it wasnt—

It had been the second week of the holiday and Alecto finally came in contact with her father, they journeyed to 12 Grimmauld Place in London, where Alecto saw Sirius again.

Another week had passed while she had been staying there with the Weasley's and her father, soon Hermione arrived as well as a couple wizards she'd never met before.
Severus on the other hand– they haven't had much contact over the holiday.

Perhaps a letter here or there, but absolutely no sight of him.

She was glad to be staying with her father but she was worried about Severus, she guessed Dumbledore asked him to go back to the Dark Lord, what if he hurt Severus? Did he torture the Death Eaters who did not seek him out, just as Barty Crouch Jr. had hoped?

Alecto had recently met the real Madeye Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt, a female witch named Nymphadora, who preferred being adressed by the name Tonks, and a few more witches and wizard's who she'd never met before.

*

It had been a day after Alecto heard about Harry's problem back in the muggle world, apparently he fought off two dementors and the Ministry wanted to expell him now, luckily Dumbledore stepped in and there was now a hearing to be held, Alecto felt sorry for Harry, he witnessed a murder not more than a month ago and now he had to endure this nonsense from the ministry.

Dumbledore wasn't happy with any of this, he had arrived at the Order headquarters a day ago; Alecto had never seen the old wizard as angry as this before.

It was around nighttime when Tonks stepped into the room Alecto had shared with her for the last week or so, "What you up to?" Tonks questioned, peering curiously over Alecto's shoulder, she was writing to Severus... again.
He hadn't responded to her last letter and she was getting anxious.

"Nothing, stop being nosy," Alecto said calmly and putting her quill down.

Tonks rolled her eyes and sat down on one of the two beds in the room, her hair was now a bright red colour, it had been green the previous day, Tonks was a Metamorphmagus, so she'd been experimenting with some new styles.

Alecto admired the woman, she was an Auror but was kind, clumsy and merely six years older than Alecto.

"Just tell me who it is already,"

"It's nobody, it doesn't matter."

"Yes it does, alright, is it like your boyfriend or something?"

Alecto snorted softly, "Or something. We're not exactly... together, it's more like, like each other the one second and the next he pushes me away,"

Tonks grinned widely, "So it is a lover! Who is it– I have to know–"

"No," Alecto muttered boredly as she stood up, rolled up the letter and tied it to Sylvan's leg, her small black owl and he flew out the window. "You don't have to know," she turned to Tonks and smirked at her.

Tonks stood up with a challenging smirk in her face, "I'll find out, Lecto."

And as if Tonks suddenly remembered something, "Oh, I have to go, Moody said we'd be going to get Harry from Privet Drive."

"You're going to get Harry? Can I come along?"

"Well you'd better ask Moody, but I doubt he'd let you."

They both descended down the stairs, seeing that Moody, Kingsley and a couple other people were standing in the hallway with their brooms in their hands, Alecto then felt the urge to get on her broom again, she still had her broom but after quitting Quidditch around a year ago she's been flying very rarely.

She walked up to them alongside Tonks, "I hear you're going to go get Harry?"

Moody looked to her with his one small black eye and his big shocking blue one, "Yes." He answered listlessly.

"Can I go with?"

"Absolutely not." He added, and in such a tone, that it was clear that he wasn't going to change his mind.

"Oh come on, I've been stuck here for three weeks."

"And I was suck in my own trunk for nine months." Moody snapped back.

Alecto scowled softly and Tonks shrugged and picked up her broom.

Mrs. Weasley walked out of the kitchen and put her hand on Alecto's shoulder, "It's too dangerous dear, go back upstairs," she said softly.

Alecto sighed deeply and stalked up the stairs yet again and entered her room, she sat down by the desk and glanced out the window and saw Tonks fly up into the air with the rest of the group. She sighed and looked back at her broom which was standing against the wall in one corner of the room.

A little while later Alecto was startled by a loud crack, the Weasley twins had just apparated into her room, they had passed their apparation tests recently and they now thought that they had to apparate everywhere, even if it was just to the room next door.

"You know you could both just walk?" She said gloomily, looking up at them both.

"What's the point in walking down a flight of stairs when we can just apparate?"

Alecto rolled her eyes, "Everyone's so secretive about all this." She muttered, still being upset for being kept in the building for so long.

"Yeah, tell us about it, apparently there's going to be a massive meeting tonight." George brought up.

"Yeah, it seems pretty big, even Snape's here–" Fred added,

Alecto's attention immediately went to the twins, "Wait, what? Se– Snape's here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...