๐ธ ๐’ณ - ๐’Ÿ ๐ธ ๐’ฑ ๐ผ ๐ฟ

By yxuuto

Y/n was Rias' former and only Pawn in her Peerage, but when he realized that he can't get what he desires in... More

CH. 1 - EP 1: THE BEGINNING
CH. 1 - EP 2: SNAKE
CH. 1 - EP 3: NEW THREAT
CH. 1 - EP 4: POWER
CH. 1 - EP 5: EXCALIBUR
CH. 1 - EP 6: GOODBYE
CH. 1 - EP 7: VALI
CH. 1 - EP 8: AGAINST ALL ODDS
CH. 1 - EP 9: HUNT
CH. 1 - EP 10: WITCH
CH. 1 - EP 11: DEVIL VS HUMAN
CH. 1 - EP 13: NO MERCY
CH. 1 - EP 14: JUSTICE
CH. 1 - EP 15: TRUTH
CH. 1 - EP 16: THE STRONGEST
CH. 1 - EP 17: CRUEL WORLD
CH. 1 - EP 18: ALONE (CH. 1 FINALE)
CH. 2 - EP 1: REVIVAL
CH. 2 - EP 2: DECISIONS
CH. 2 - EP 3: SHINOBI
CH. 2 - EP 4: GAMECHANGER
CH. 2 - EP 5: BOUNDARIES
CH. 2 - EP 6: THE END?
CH. 2 - EP 7: REVOLUTION
CH. 2 - EP 8: PEACE

CH. 1 - EP 12: CONFRONTATION

25.6K 556 207
By yxuuto

All the members of the Occult Research Club were present in their clubroom, doing the same thing they always do.

Rias is checking the papers on her desk, Akeno is preparing tea, Asia is snuggling beside Issei. Yuuto is reading his book, Koneko is eating chocolate and Xenovia was thinking about her decision to become a Devil.

Suddenly a crimson red magic circle appeared in the ground and revealed Sirzechs and his wife, Grayfia. "Hello Rias,"

"Brother? What are you doing here? Don't you have some business to do in Hell?" Rias asked, surprised by her brother's appearance.

"Don't worry my little sister, I'm here because of business," He said and started to look around. "Its been decided that your school will host the leaders summit and since today is parents and child day, father decided to come too."

"No way..." Rias sighed in defeat.

-

"I knew that it was a good decision to choose your school," Sirzechs said as he walked through the corridors of the academy with Grayfia and Rias by his side.

They walked past a wall with faces of good students and Sirzechs stopped when he saw a familiar face. Rias noticed immediately at which face he was looking at.

"It's a shame that he never got a chance to live his life," He said.

_/\_

"CHIDORI!"

Lighting erupted from Y/n and destroyed all the nearby trees around him. His Chidori has reached its perfection and it was time for a new technique.

"Impressive,"

Y/n turned around where the voice came from, but no one was there.
"Up," He looked up and saw a man with an orange mask, sitting on a tree brench.

Y/n tried to sense his aura but without any success. Either this guy erased it, or he's so weak that he doesn't have one. Probably the first one.

"I gotta admit, I really like the way you're evolving, Y/n," He said and out of nowhere appeared behind him. Y/n instinctively tried to swing at him, but his arm simply went through his body.

"Don't try it," He said.

Y/n immediately activated his Sharingan to see what kind of ability he was using. That sparked the man's interest and he smirked. "Your eyes are extremely sharp, but they also hold something evil."

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

The man activated also his Sharingan and looked Y/n straight in his eyes. It started to transform itself into a new kind of Sharingan. "The power you can unlock, is beyond of everything that Orochimaru could offer you. The only thing that you need to do, to archive this power is simple."

"I'm listening..."

"Betray a friend. This way, you can archive the last and the strongest form of your eye, the Mangekyō Sharingan."

Y/n couldn't believe what he was hearing from the man. "Why are you here? Did my father send you here or one of the higher ups from the Clan?"

The man chuckled. "The only thing I have in common with them, is the last name. Obviously you weren't able to understand things back then, but I left the Uchiha Clan long time ago."

"We were known as the strongest Clan and even Devils couldn't keep up with the power we possessed. But one day, your father decided to let the past in the past and closed any conflict between the Factions. He even sacrificed our people, just so that we can archive peace at our own cost. That's not my leader.. "

"What do you want to say?" Y/n asked and deactivated his Sharingan. The possibility of a new power was hovering in his thoughts.

"I want to bring back the glory to the Uchiha Clan and I will need your help."

_/\_

"I'm kinda nervous," Xenovia said walking beside Asia and Issei. They all were making their way towards the academy where the leaders summit would take place.

"Its because of Irina, am I right?" Asia asked looking at her friend.

"I never told her about God's death, it would break her because she's a stronger believer than me," Xenovia explained.

They arrived at the room, where everybody was already assembled. Rias and Sona's Peerage, Sirzechs with Grayfia and Serafall, Michael with Irina and Azazel with Vali.

'Oh man, what a presence," Issei thought. Suddenly Rias grabbed his hand and he noticed that she was sweating. 'I guess I'm not the only one who is kinda nervous...'

"Shall we start?" Michael suggested.

All of the leaders nodded and so the summit began. Everyone was on their edge since they were still enemies.

"This is only a waste of time," Azazel said and leaned back in his chair. "Let's not talk around the bush and finally make peace between us."

'He's pretty forward,' Vali thought.

"Since the last great war, we the Fallen Angels suffered a big loss and I believe you too. There is no point in continuing fighting," Azazel said.

"Hard to believe when someone from you tried to start a new war," Sirzechs said.

"Kokabiel disobeyed my orders and he's rightfully sealed away. He won't do anything," Azazel said. "I really don't have the desire to continue fighting. I'm more into researching about Sacred Gears.." He said and looked at Issei.

"I won't allow you to experiment on Issei!" Rias interrupted.

"I wasn't planning on," He waved his hands.

"Could we please get back to the main point of the meeting?" Sirzechs asked and Micheal joined him.

"Fine," Azazel said and got serious.

_/\_

"I don't get why they are struggling with those mages from the Khaos Brigade." Y/n said as he watched the battle of Kuoh from a cliff on.

"Not everyone is as gifted as you," The masked man said. He was standing beside Y/n, who was sitting on the edge. "There are two Sacred Gear owners and I believe you know both very well."

"I do, but I don't get what you want from them," Y/n said.

"I want to release the Apocalyptic Beast and seal it inside me, becoming the host of Trihexa," He explained.

"Your idea is suicidal. There is no way that your body can hold such a great power, it would tear you apart," Y/n said and stood up.

"Let that be my problem," He said.

There was a short silence between them. Y/n examined the fight and that's when he decided to make his appearance known. "Bring me down there." Y/n said.

"As you wish," The masked man responded and teleported themselves to the battle.

Vali decided to turn against Azazel and joined the Khaos Brigade with Ophis. He was hovering in his Balance Breaker above them, giving them a lecture of himself.

Suddenly a portal opened and the masked man walked out. "The White and Red Dragon Emperor both at the same time.."

"Who are you?" Vali asked. He tried to sense his power, but it was very weak.

"My name doesn't play a role in the upcoming sequel," He smirked under his mask and suddenly Y/n made his way out of the portal.

Everyone was extremely shocked by Y/n's appearance, but the most one was Rias, who almost broke down when she saw him. She tried to run towards him, but was held back by Sirzechs. "Don't. He's not the same Y/n from back then. Just look at him."

Y/n had a cold expression on his face. He looked around and noticed some familiar faces.

"A-Are you n-not dead...?" Akeno asked.

"I can't believe what I see," Azazel said and laughed. "My former student who was declared as dead, is now standing right in front of me."

"Azazel," Y/n said. "Its a bold take to address me as your former student."

"That hurts," Azazel said fake crying.

Suddenly Issei came out of nowhere and tried to punch Y/n, who simply grabbed his fist. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?! FIRST OF ALL YOU BETRAY THE PRESIDENT, THEN YOU ARE DEAD AND NOW YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF US?!!" Issei shouted.

"That's none of your business," Y/n said and kicked him away. He then started to check out the people around him. His gaze landed on the scared little Vampire boy.

"Gasper? Is that you?" Y/n asked.

"Y-Y/n..." This was the only thing that came out of Gasper's mouth. He still was scared, but he was among people.

"Why did you come here?" Sirzechs asked.

"To archive a greater power than the normal Sharingan," Y/n said and looked back at Issei.

Vali suddenly crashed in front of Issei and the others. "I'm sorry, but I am first." He smirked.

"Move," Y/n threatened him.

Issei was really angry. A red aura surrounded him and the tension rose between them. "If you want a fight, you will get one..." He whispered and immediately got into his Balance Breaker.

"Good," Y/n said. "And now you." He looked at Vali.

"Does he want to fight both of them at the same time?!" Ruyjin asked.

"So, you're underestimating me..." Vali smirking. "I will rip you in pieces... BALANCE BREAKER!" He said.

"He's crazy..." Xenovia said.

"No, he's an Uchiha..." The masked man said.

"Come," Y/n said and got into his battle stance. Vali and Issei instantly attacked him at the same time. They exchanged punches and Y/n kept his cold facial expression. Issei noticed that and grew even more angrier.

Y/n kicked Issei's knee and tried to punch him in his face, but Vali managed to punch Y/n away.

Vali appeared behind Y/n and punched kicked him in the back. He flew towards Issei, who was ready to knock him out. "THIS IS FOR THE PRESIDENT!"

BOOM

Issei's attack caused a huge explosion and a lot of smoke. "Nice try," Y/n said and stood in front of Issei. He caught his fist. His left body side was covered in black flame marks.

Rias suddenly had a flashback from the events against Riser and what Y/n did to him. She feared that the same thing would happen to Issei.

"I'm tired of playing games," Y/n said.

"Let's get serious now...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.