The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 29

24.9K 1.1K 79
By bhaktib38

Aarav's POV

We sat on the rock on the cliff. We were just so lost in our conversation that we completely forgot about time. The sky got brighter. I looked at my watch, it showed 4:00 am in the morning. We were talking for four freaking hours. I have never talked to anybody for so long. Not even a business meeting was held for so long.

Even she realised the time and said that we both should head back to the palace before anybody wakes up.

We came back to the palace. It was still silent. Luckily, nobody woke up till now. We quickly went to our room. She went to change her clothes and later I went.

Soon it was time for breakfast. We came downstairs. Only Dhruv was there. He greeted me and wished Sachi and we both ended up sneezing at the same time. Dhruv gave us a teasing look.

"I guess the night trip went pretty well." Dhruv said making us shock.

"Bhai. What are you talking about?" Sachi asked him pretending to be confuse.

"Don't try to pretend." He said firmly. If all this while he knew about her night adventure, why he never stopped her?

"How did you get to know?" she asked him. She looked scared as now she was caught.

"When I don't allow you to enter Udaipur alone, then how you thought that I will not keep an eye on you."

"Bhai....." Before she could say anything further everyone came and she took a breath of relief. She looked like a little girl who somehow got save from her mom's scolding session. I was trying hard to control my laugh.

Everybody wished her and the breakfast was served. It had more sweet dishes in breakfast.

"All you favourite dishes have been made." Nanu said. Everything is ok but who eats sweets for breakfast.

"So many dishes. What should I start?" She said with a goofy smile.

"I am sure even this many dishes won't be able to satisfy your sweet tooth." Kabir said teasing her and started laughing. She just showed her tongue to him and started eating.

Everyone had their breakfast and left the table and were going in the hall. Dhruv came and stood beside me.

"Why did you follow her?" He asked me.

"I was curious and concerned as where was she going at that hour that also like a thief. If you knew about her night adventure then why you never stopped her or went with her? Why you allowed her to go alone? I am sure she must have done it before also."

"She never goes alone anywhere. She might think that she does but her bodyguards always follow her. Yesterday you followed her so I told them to come back." He said making me shock

"Isn't it creepy?" I said him.

"Her life can anytime be put in danger by our rival if any of them gets to know that she is the weakness of our family. Her habit of going anywhere at anytime without informing will never stop. It is the only way to protect her." He said.

"Does that mean they follow her even outside Rajasthan?" I asked him

"Yes. I can't take risk with her life. She is so important and precious in everyone's life here. A single scratch on her and everyone will be in pain." He said. 

Karan and Kabir started arguing on something.

"She will like my gift." One of them said.

"No. She will like my gift." The other said.

"Stop. Give me the gifts. I will decide." She said. They both gifted her jewellery sets. She took that but her smile clearly said that she liked the gift but not loved it.

"We thought you will love it as you are fond jewellery." They said in a low voice. She just smiled at them

"I liked it for sure." She said.

"She just loves payal and is crazy about them. If any of you would have gifted her payal she would have squeezed in happiness." Dhruv said making me remember her excitement while buying payal.

"She has tons of them so we thought to gift her something else." One of them said.

"Happy birthday princess." Dhruv said and gave her a gift. She looked scared as she thought Dhruv might scold her for the night adventure.

She opened the gift it was a nice beautiful sketch of her. It looked so gorgeous. I was just staring  at her sketch. 

"Bhai its gorgeous. I loved it." she said and Dhruv just smiled at her. 

"Done. My gift is priceless and it will be the best gift that she ever received." Nanu said.

"What is it nanu?" She asked with curiosity.

"Close your eyes." Nanu said.

"But why?" She asked

"You want your gift or not?" Nanu said.

She immediately closed her eyes. A servant brought something on the tray but it was covered and stood in front of him. Again, something for her to eat. Like seriously. He opened the cover it had a beautiful jewellery set. It looked so stunning. I don't know a lot about jewellery but I know for sure she would look gorgeous in it. He went near her and made her wear that necklace. The necklace looked even more stunning on her. She opened her eyes and was looking at that necklace in shock.

"This is the same set. Right Nanu?" she asked her eyes were shining. He just nodded. She smiled brightly and quickly removed her earrings and wear those of the set and then she wore the nose ring and the mang tika. My heart skipped a beat. She was looking exactly like an Indian Rajasthani Princess.

"Nanu Thank you so much. You were right this is the best birthday gift I ever received." She said and hugged Nanu.

"We also bought such nice set why you liked only this one?" Kabir said.

"Because this set belong to her mom and it is priceless." Nanu said.

"Nanu this is not fair. Your gift will be her favorite only if it belonged to bua." Karan said.

"Nanu you should have given it before. I would have worn it on my wedding. It is gorgeous."

"I didn't give you as jamai sa would have got a heart attack on your wedding day. Look at him he is not able to take his eyes off you." he said making her blush. I quickly diverted my eyes from her.

"I have something else also." He said and handed her an envelope. Then he gave one envelope to each of them except me. What is in it?

"Open it." They opened it except for Dhruv and looked at nanu with wide eyes.

"I gave you the highest shares. I have given rest of them only 20% and you got 40%" Nanu said.

"Nanu this is not fair. Why you gave me this? Anyway, it belongs to Bhai, he has been working for that company since he turned 15. I nowhere deserve it and I don't want it." Sachi said.

"Even we don't want this. It belongs to bhai." Kabir and Karan said.

"But your bhai only said me to do this." Nanu said.

"Bhai we don't want this. If you want to give us something get us a nice Bhabhi." She said and Dhruv blushed a bit.

"My goodness Dhruv Singh Rathore just blushed right now. It is a golden moment. Let me record it." She said teasing him and was about to get her mobile.

"Shut up." Dhruv said and all of them burst into fits of laughter.

"But that's final that I don't want these shares." She said.

"Even we don't want it" Karan and Kabir said it and all of them just handed the paper back to Nanu.

"But" Dhruv tried saying.

"No if's and buts." All three of them said.

"Bhai I am going back tomorrow." She said.

"Why so soon?" Dhruv asked.

"My work is waiting for me. I can't just leave everything on Riya. I need to head back." She said. Staying here with her I just forgot about everything. She removed all the jewellery and asked the servant to keep it in her room.

Everyone got busy with their talks. I was just all the time staring her. I love adoring her. We had our lunch and went to our room.

She started packing her stuff. I went towards her and kept the bracelet box in front of her.

"Happy Birthday." I said.

"I don't want it. I don't like taking gifts." She said.

"You just took from them." Before she could say anything her cell phone range. She got busy talking so I took the box and left the room in anger. Her silly reasons never end. Why didn't she accept it.

Sachi's POV

It was Riya's call so I picked it up. I got save from answering him. I don't want to have anything from him as it will create more attachment in my mind for him.

"Happy birthday" She yelled. I moved the cell phone away from my ear.

"Stop screaming." I said in frustration.

"Oh! Sorry Happy Birthday." She said.

"Thanks a lot. How is work going? I hope you have not messed up anything in my absence." I said.

"Everything is going well. I want to share a good news with you." She said.

"What good news? Don't tell me that I am becoming a masi." I said teasing her.

"No stupid. I am getting engaged." She said.

"What? When? How? You were single when I came to Rajasthan. What happened in this short time?" I asked her.

"Actually, it is an arranged marriage." She said.

"You agreed for an arranged marriage. What happened to your fantasy of falling in love with a prince charming?" I asked her.

"I kind of like him and he is very sweet so I agreed for it." She said softly.

"Oh! Oh! sweet and all not bad. Don't worry I am coming back tomorrow so your work load will get reduced so you will get more time with your sweet would be groom." I said teasing her.

"Ok. Come soon. Bye. Once again, Happy birthday." She said and cut the call. I completed my packing and was reading a started reading a nice novel. I like my birthdays to be calm that is the reason nobody is disturbing me but where did Mr Rude go. I went down to have my dinner.

Mr Oberio was avoiding me all the time during dinner. I tried talking with him but he was replying in single words. He just informed me that he was coming with me in the same flight. I wanted to talk with him but he was adamant. So, I slept as I have to catch an early flight.

------------------------------------------

Next Day

Our flight landed, we got down and came out of the airport. We reached his home. Aunty looked so happy to see us back. She hugged me slightly. We went to our respective room and changed and came down. I came down with all my stuff. I informed aunty that I got an apartment and I was shifting there. She looked a bit sad. Even I didn't want to leave but I am getting way to fond of them. Later it will be difficult for me to separate from them. I looked at Mr Oberio he was looking at me in anger. Why is he angry? He should be happy that I am not becoming an obstacle between him and Riddhima.

I turned to leave and suddenly a girl entered the house. She looked so pretty and sophisticated. She saw Aarav and gave a bright smile and rushed towards him and hugged him. I was not able to see them like this. He was looking at me but I avoided looking at him. He broke the hug.

"Thank you so much for convincing my parents. I won the competition." She said with a wide smile.

"Congrats Riddhima." He said.

She is Riddhima. She is just perfect. I can never compete with her. I envied her right now even after knowing that I was wrong. The thought that he loves her was making me feel miserable.

 I turned to move out but got a shock to see him here. What is he doing here? How did he get to know that I was here?

*************************************************

 Hello! I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Finally the most awaited character Riddhima has come........

Let's see how the story will take turn from here.............

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 31.9K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
1.3M 55K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
2.8M 167K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
21.6K 2.1K 13
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...