I MISS YOU (SSAMYUL FANFIC)

By ssamyul24

Yuri was kidnapped by an unknown man for revenge. For years,her family thought she was already dead... But... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3:Yuri's disappearance
CHAPTER 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24:FLASHBACKS
NEWS!!!!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE
😁
😭😭

CHAPTER 46

172 10 1
By ssamyul24

Chaewon and Yuri stop what they're doing and went to find out what's wrong.

'YA! Choi Yena! What did you do to him?' Yuri asked.

'I didn't do anything..' Yena defend herself,claiming she didn't do anything.

'Then,why is he crying?' Chaewon asked.

Just before Chaewon and Yuri could blame Yena further,Minju interrupted them.

'Ya! You're blaming Yena again.He's just hungry.Here.' Minju said as she handed a bottled milk to Yena.

Before Yena grab it,Yuri already grab.

'I'll do it...I don't you to make my nephew cry again.' Yuri said.

Yena let her,not making another fight again.

*A HUGE TIMESLIP*

6 years have passed,they all graduate to college and is currently working now.

Yuri is now a doctor,Chaewon is an owner of a restaurant,Yena is now the Chairwoman of the school owned by her dad while Minju is co-managing the restaurant Chaewon owned.

Wonyoung's son,Wonjin is also 6 years old now.

Instead of being so close to his mom,he grew close with his aunts instead,of course since they're the one who took care of him,but he also grew a close bond with her mom and dad(Yujin).

Yuri have day-off today so she was the one who took Wonjin on his kindergarten.

'Wonjin,wake up.You should go to school today.' Yuri said,waking her nephew.

'Let me sleep for a few minutes,aunt.' Wonjin,mumbled.

(Familiar right? Yuri was also like this whenever she wakes up...They really have so many similarities with each other)

'This child really has so many similarities with me...' Yuri thought.

'No,wake up now...You're late...' Yuri said.

A few seconds later,Wonjin woke up.

Yuri help Wonjin wear his uniform.

'LET'S GO!!!' Wonjin exclaimed.

Yuri just giggled at him.

They arrived at Wonjin's kindergarten.

Before Yuri could leave,Wonyoung called her.

'What is it?'

'Unnie,I will be the one who will fetch Wonjin later so you don't have to go back again later.'

'Okay.'

'Who's that,Auntie?' Wonjin asked.

'Your mom.She said she will fetch you later after school.' Yuri answered.

'Go in now.Listen to your teacher well,okay?' Yuri added.

'Yes,Auntie...' Wonjin said before going in their classroom.

Yuri receive a call from her girlfriend.

'Hello,love?'

'Love,where are you?'

'I'm at Wonjin's school,why?'

'I'm just making sure...'

'Tsskk,you're even jealous to a kid?'

'No,I'm not...'

'Don't worry,I'll drop there on the way home..'

'You better be quick..'

'Okay...I'm on the way.Hang up.'

Yuri decided to drop by at the restaurant where her girlfriend and sister works.

When she arrived at the restaurant,she noticed that they have many customers.

'They have so many customers,how did she even manage to call me earlier?' Yuri thought.

She decides to surprise her fiancée by lining up with the other customers.

(Fiancée? Yes,you read it right.Chaewon and Yuri are engaged with each other now.)

As the line keep getting smaller,she just only a meter away from Chaewon.

'Hello,may I take your order?' Chaewon said,still unaware that her fiancée is now infront her.

'I'm not ordering,I'm just here to see you.' Yuri said,holding her laughter.

Hearing the familiar voice,Chaewon glared at the customer,which is her fiancée.

'You're mad? Then I should leave now.' Yuri said.

But before she could even leave,Chaewon grabbed her hand and lead her somewhere.

'Wait here.I'll just finish up.' Chaewon said,before going back.

Yuri waited for Chaewon until she finish.

A few minutes later,Chaewon was finally finish and went bac to her fiancée who's waiting for her.

'You're done?' Yuri asked.

'Yes,that was too tiring..'

'Why did you even choose this work if you know you will always get tired...'

'I'm not tired anymore since you're here.'

'Tsskk,okay...Although you were always jealous even to a kid...'

'YA! I told you I'm not jealous...'

'Okay,okay.By the way,why can't I see her? She didn't go to work?'

'Yes.I gave her a day-off.She said she's not feeling well today.'

'Oh,really?'

'Yes.'

While they were talking,Yuri suddenly receive a call from the hospital she's working.

Yuri excused herself first to answer the call.

'Hello?'

'Dr. Jo,you're needed here at the hospital right now.'

'What happened?'

'Dr. Park is out of the country,we have an emergency patient.'

'Okay,I'll go now.'

Yuri went back to bid goodbye to her fiancée.

'Love,I'm sorry.I have to go.' Yuri said.

'Where are you going?' Chaewon asked.

'They need me at the hospital right now.I'm sorry,love.Let's talk again later.' Yuri said,as she leave.

Chaewon is used to these kind of situations now,Yuri would always get a call from the hospital even if it's her day-off.

Chaewon don't complained about it since Yuri still make time to be with her.

Yuri arrived at the hospital.

'Where's the patient?' Yuri asked one of the nurse.

'He's here,Dr.Jo.' The nurse said.

Yuri was shocked to see who the patient is.

It's none other than her bestriend,Yena's brother.

'Oppa?' Yuri mumbled.

'Did you inform his family?' Yuri asked.

'Yes,Dr.Jo.They're on the way here.' The nurse answered.

'He's losing more blood.Give him a fluids and prepare him for a blood transfusion.' Yuri commanded the nurses,which they did.

Yuri then treated the patient's injuries.

After she was done she encountered Yena outside.

'Yena-unnie!!!' Yuri shouted and approached Yena.

'Yuri,how's my brother?' Yena asked.

'Don't worry,he's fine now.But he lose many blood,so he should stay here first.' Yuri answered.

'Thank you,Yuri-ah.' Yena said.

'Don't thank me.That was my job.' Yuri answered.

'But,isn't it's your day-off today? What about your nephew?' Yena asked.

'I'm not worried about him since Wonyoung said she'll fetch Wonjin today.' Yuri answered her.

Yena nodded.

Yuri looked at her phone and received a text message from Chaewon.

'Wonyoung said she's busy today,so I'll fetch Wonjin later.Let's talk at home later.'

CHAEWON OPV

Chaewon leave the restaurant first to fetch Wonjin at his kindergarten.

'WONJIN!!!' Chaewon shouted that caught Wonjin's attention.

'Oh,auntie,why are you here? Where's mom?' Wonjin asked.

'Wonjin,your mom is busy today so she asked me to fetch you,is that okay?'

'Sure,auntie...'

'Let's go.'

(Yes,Wonjin call Chaewon as 'aunt/auntie too,although they're not blood-related.Probably because Chaewon is Yujin's older sister.Yujin treated Wonjin like her own son though weren't blood-related.Chaewon too,treated Wonjin like her nephew.)

They didn't go home yet,they dropped by at Chaewon's restaurant.

'Wonjin,play here first,okay? Aunt will just work outside.' Chaewon said.

'Yes,auntie.' Wonjin answered.

After that,Chaewon went back to work.

Later on,Yuri arrived back at the restaurant with Yena.

Chaewon,of course being the jealous fiancée she is asked them why they are together.

'Why are you two together again?' Chaewon asked.

'You're jealous again.Don't worry,she just drop me here.' Yuri said,wrapping her hands around Chaewon,hugging her.

'Okay,I get it.Wonjin is playing inside,go get him and let's go home now.' Chaewon said.

THIS IS IT FOR NOW...

TUNE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...
44.4K 2.5K 25
Wherein Ahn Yujin got curious on the newly transferred family on their neighborhood specially on a certain tall girl holding a cat. Out of her curiou...