YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

READY

1.8K 61 7
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

VVIP area inside high end hotel restaurant there's jisoo, seulgi and jennie, they are waiting for the PARK'EM AND BBM for contract settlement and adjustment, before the signings of contract.

" I have problem seul, mandu I forgot the tablet in the car, i didn't notice its not in my bag" jisoo tell them

" It's ok let me get it" seulgi is about to go but jisoo hold her wrist.

" No seul let me, I'll be quick, if ever they will be here it is more important that your here, I'll get it quick just give me the key" jisoo stated it.

" Are you sure?" Seulgi fishing out her the key in her pocket, jisoo nod and gave her a smile.

" Becareful ok?  call me something happen" seulgi handed her the key. Then jisoo left.

" I can't watch my bestfriend being annoyingly sweet" jennie said pretend to puke, earned a slaps in her arm.

" Ouch, what? its worth the puke though hahahha" jennie tease more  they keep on teasing, then the a assigned staff to accommodate them open the double door. The guest is arrived.

" Ms. Seo, President. Park good morning" seulgi is being professional, they exchange hand shakes. This time chaeyoung is behave, irene just scold her earlier, even though she wants to struggle seulgi.

" Good morning too, sorry for ms. Bae will be with us later on, manager kim is not here?." Ms seo asked cause joohyun drop something in the parking lot.

" Oh it's ok we have plenty of time now, manager kim well be here too shortly, how about lets order our drink first? While waiting for them?" Everyone nod for agreement.

President. Park signal the staff to get them, what drinks they want.

" Espresso double" chaeyoung
" Lemon tea hot" seo
" Americano cold" jennie
" Latte hot and  peppermint tea please" seulgi

Jisoo came back she greet and apologize to them, then right after the drink arrived, the waitress give them a drink to its designated owner then seulgi.

" Sooyaa sorry i order you some tea without asking you, you can change it if you want" seulgi said it in low voice but chaeyoung heard it loud and clear.

" No thank you bear, how did you know I love to have this now, I will order this too you know" jisoo is relieve after sipping it cause she's having headache earlier.

" I see you massaging your head when where in elevator, please tell me if your not feeling well ok, so it won't get worst, the tiger will kill me if I didn't look for you'" seulgi tell her in concern and joke about Lisa's protectiveness.

" Silly, but thanks, don't worry it just light" jisoo reassured her, then chaeyoung didn't like what she sees, she controlling her emotion as she promised to joohyun, then later on joohyun arrived.

" Good morning, my apologies for being late" joohyun announced and bowed to them

" No problem ms. Bae please have a seat" suelgi being chivalry is always on her system, she lead her on her seat.

" Oh thank you ms. Kang, lets order something while we have our meeting to know each other as well, we will be working in a long term" joohyun said then ms. Seo take the initiative to do some things.

" We really didn't introduce each other last time, its so brief meeting, but we go straight to the point, were sorry about it, I'm bae joohyun I'm the owner of bbm, chairman" joohyun stated well it's surprised them specially seulgi.

" Woooah pleasure to meet you chairwoman, we have business together but we never really meet, I just known you as boss b." Seulgi is glad to meet one of her business colleague.

" Well I know you ms. Kang but not personally, business is business, I intend to be not known, I'm already an actress is so much pressure, if people knows me a businesswoman it will be too much." Joohyun said Well it's true though acting is her passion cause there she express her emotions, being in business is just a second job.

" I understand, and why sudden change boss b?, May I ask if you don't mind.". seulgi turn into businesswoman mode.

" Just joohyun  ms. Kang, as businesswoman I have the feelings that this will not be the last contract will going to signed soon, as to ms. Jennie kim, from kimJkim corporation  right?" Joohyun is starting on her move ti get information.

" Yes ms. Bae but it's my father I'm not involved in his business and its not my forte, but I'm glad I love to be in your service if ever there's more" jennie state she knows bbm for so long for co, benefactor in many charity's they do but never really meet them though.

" Joohyun for you too jennie well it's good to hear, as you know I think I know you for so long but anyway we have of plenty of time for it right?" Joohyun stop cause she don't want to be obvious jennie and seulgi nod.

" We can start?' chaeyoung said, she not in the mood already.

" Of course ms. Kang you may lead first" seo take her tablet.

"Of course we'll im kang seulgi, as manager of jennie kim her for now not as businesswoman, this is my co manager kim jisoo, you can rely on her too in any circumstances regarding this project when we seal the deal now'"  seulgi never forget jisoo she introduced her with proudness which jisoo starled she never expected it though she just a manager or personal assistant, she don't know she have other task.

" Goodmorning I'm  kim jisoo" she bowed with smile and shyness
" Well nice too meet you too ms. Jisoo" they all greeted her of course chaeyoung with extra hand shake and they all start the agenda.

FAST FORWARD A LITTTTTTTLEEEEEEEE OKKKKK SOOOOO YEAAAAAHHH

The weeks were normal for lisa, and jisoo never miss her day's going home to lisa, she stay for more than two days of her off every in end of month since, she knows the schedule for work will be hard since jennies back to back event.

Yes seulgi and jennie accepted the offer, there are few changes though but little request also for safety, seulgi also hired bodyguards, since within those days the planning for jennies mission is on process. Jennie meet the people to do it for her, if plan A don't work there's always a plan B, they just have to wait for the perfect timing.

Jennie visit her fake mom again, giving her a hint that she might get ready for her to get her. As for lisa and jennie they get little close already, lisa feel something to jennie she can't understand, they call and facetime from time to time, when she feels jennie is sad there's an ache she feels.

Joohyun and lisa there is no blue days to them its always cheery and sunshine, they share thought, they talk anything under the sun, they always expressing there longing for each other, planning someday where they want to go. Also joohyun contact Lisa's sister with a text.

" GOOD EVENING, this Lisa's friend joojoo, sorry if I take so long to contact you, this past few weeks schedule is pack so, tommorow is my off , I reserved as lunch in restaurant at cheongsam st. 244 bubble cafe in the name of "B" , please feel free if you want somewhere else.

Not too long jisoo reply

" No problem joojoo, ok I guess see you there.'

FAAAAARRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMVILLLLLLLLLLLLL

" let me carry that ajusshi" lisa is helping the old man

" Your such a good kid lisayaaahhh" he pat Lisa's head.

" No ajusshi, hihi" you will visit again tommorow? I will harvest fruit and you can take some also" lisa invite the man.

" Of course, I dont have things to do, my family left me so why not" the said with little sadness.

" Don't be sad ajusshi, I'll be you family now" lisa sweetly said then arrived where the man little house he live.

" Don't be sad ajusshi ok just visit me ok bye for now?"  Lisa is running and waved with bright aura.

" Tsk don't run you silly kid!" The man shouted then. Whenlisa is far.

"Tssssk what a fool kid!"

_________
Cont

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 11.8K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
88.4K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...
13.5K 203 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²
92.5K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]