The Magic that Brings us Toge...

By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

In Luz's and Amity's potion class, they were working on a new potion that finds the user's soulmate. As soon... More

Potion Class
Bottoms Up
The Mark
The Confession
Daddy's Home
The Suitor
The Warning
Mother Knows Best
Back to Class
Lunchtime
End of the Day
Mami
Reflect
The Flower
The Talk
Curse Description
New Admirer
The Surprize
Spilled Crimson
The Proposal
Fear and Reasoning
Knife to See You!
Substitution
A Breath of Fresh Air
A/N
Sunsets and New Friendships
Breaking Free
You've Got Mail
Underneath the Grom Tree

Confrontation

797 28 16
By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

Amity's POV:

*Time skip to Monday*

          Grogginess flooded my system as I recalled the eventful past few nights. Luzy's arm was wrapped around my chest as I struggled to stay awake. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck, and it killed me to wake up and head to school. Her forest-like scent was comforting, to say the least, and it calmed me down from my anxieties of running into Mark again. I kissed her forehead in an attempt to wake her up, but she didn't budge, instead, she clung onto me even tighter.

"Morning Luzy," I giggled as I held onto her.

"Mmm. Five more minutes," she groaned. I messed with her hair while gently stroking it.

"You know we have to go to school silly," I teased as she kissed my cheek. 

"Do we have to?" Luzy begged.

"Yeah, sadly," I claimed as I placed my lips on hers. She held my cheeks while holding out kiss. 

"I love you Ami," she gasped as she was out of breath.

"I love you too Luzy," I cheered. We sat upwards while trying to get motivation to go to school. We changed into our uniforms as we walked down the stairs. 

"Morning Eda," we greeted.

"Good morning," she replied as she held her morning apple blood. Slowly, we grabbed our staff to head off to school.

"So, I feel like we talk about this everyday, but are you sure you should head to school today?" Eda asked. 

"Yeah, I feel like we will be okay. If we get into trouble we will run to the library," I explained. 

"Alright, be safe you two," she begged. 

"We will try Mrs. Eda," I claimed. The door opened as Luzy and I walked outside into the cold and crisp air.

"Burr! I'm cold," Luzy shivered as she inched closer to me.

"I'll fly today if you want," I offered.

"No, its okay, I'll warm up eventually," Luzy replied.

"Okay, I'm not giving you a choice Luzy, you are cold so I am flying today," I claimed.

"Alright, if you insist," Luzy giggled as she held onto me. We hopped onto my staff as we started our flight to the school. She wrapped her arms around my waist in order to bring warmth compared to the brisk air. Luzy kissed my neck as my temperature spiked from the tomato blush that struck my face.

"I love you, Luzy," I whispered. 

"I love you too, Ami," she replied while nuzzling her head on my shoulder. My control over the staff staggered a bit causing us the staff to give us a small jolt. 

"I'm so sorry," I jumped as I regained control.

"It's okay Ami. I made you Luz focus," she quipped with a large smirk.

"Luzy, well played," I giggled from her bad pun. Hexside came closer into view as I started our desent. My heart hammered at the thought of running into our daily troubles. Luzy saw my distress, and she intertwined her hands with mine after we landed. 

"Hi, Luz and Amity," Willow cheered at the entrance.

"Hi Willow," we replied with smiles of relief. In the corner of our eyes we saw Boscha trying to sneak up on Willow.

"Boo!" she shouted while holding in her laughter. 

"Ahh!" Willow yelped as she was met with a hug from Boscha. 

"Where is Gus?" Luzy asked. 

"He has a big illusions test today, so he is studying in the classroom," Willow explained. 

"Oh yeah, that was today wasn't it. Well, at least they should go easy on us since we have missed many days of instruction," I stated. Maybe that will keep Mark away. I don't know what I might do if I see him again.

"Hopefully we don't have to take it," Luzy quipped. The warning bell went off, as Luzy and I said our goodbyes, and we ran to our next class. Potions class was easily quite when we walked in. Shock filled our systems as we saw cheesy romantic greeting cards litter Luzy's side of the table. She grabbed my arm as she tried to sooth me. Alice looked into my eyes knowing exactly what she had done. Luzy picked up to see the dumb cards were lined with Alice's name. I swear this girl didn't know when to give up. 

"Hello, darling," Alice announced.

"I'm not your darling," Luzy hissed while holding me closely.

"Correction, not yet you aren't," Alice cooed. 

"God, will you please give up," I begged.

"Nah, my father told me to never give up on the one you love, so I won't be leaving anytime soon," she smirked.

"Class, calm down your chatter! Today, we are working on truth serums. Look in your textbooks and follow the written instructions," the teacher informed. Alice's grin grew as she had a dastardly look in her eyes. God! Why did we have to make truth serums with her around. If she found out we were soulmates we are screwed!

"It will be okay. I promise," Luzy comforted as she grabbed my shaking hand. I took in a deep breath while grabbing the materials listed in the book. 

"Thank you, love," I replied as I kissed her forehead. My hands burned as I whisked the sticky materials together in the cauldron, but alas it hit the point stated in the book. Slowly, I filled the bottles with the serum, and I handed Luzy the light blue potion.

"Bottoms up," Luzy sighed. 

"Bottoms up love," I replied. I slowly brought the potion to my lips as I watched Alice's face beam in excitement. The potion had a cold minty flavor that burned my throat as it raced downwards. This is probably what prisoners feel when they are being questioned. My body shook after its completion, but I had no idea if it had worked yet. 

"How are you feeling, Ami?" Luzy asked.

"I'm scared out of my mind," I chirped as I had no control over my speech.

"What about you Luzy," I asked. 

"I'm nervous too, this potions burning sensation didn't help that," she uttered as her eyes lit up in shock.

"Who do you love Luz?" Alice chimed in. 

"I love Ami more than anyone in the world. She is so beautiful, and her golden eyes are magnificent," Luzy replied while she covered her mouth blushing madly.

"Dammit! I really have no chance!" Alice shouted.

"Yep, suck it!" I toyed with anger in my eyes. 

"Well, I'll make her fall in love with me, you'll see. While we are at it, who do you love Amity Blight?" she added.

"I'm madly in love with Luzy. She is the light of my life, and she is an angel. Her beauty can't be compared, and if it weren't for her I probably would be dead by now," I responded with no control over my lips.

"Darn! This will be harder than I thought," Alice growled. The class went on silently with no utterences from Alice. Luzy held onto me while trying to calm my nerves. The bell finally rang and we left the classroom with haste. 

*Timeskip to Lunch*

We walked out of our class to see the one person we dreaded. Mark. His face looked saddened, but he quickly hid it from our view. Slowly, he walked over to us as we tried to get away.

"Please, will you meet me on the side. I really need to talk to you two," he chirped with a new tone of fear in his voice. 

"Why should we?" Luzy asked glaring into his emerald eyes.

"I just need to talk to the both of you," he begged.

"Fine, but if you hurt Luzy, I will end you," I growled with daggers in my eyes. 

"Thank you, I promise I just want to talk," he smiled with a look of uncertainty in his face. 

"What is it?" Luzy questioned as we stood off to the side.

"I'm so sorry, I really have fucked up haven't I," he cried. Our bodies were filled with shock as we saw this whole new kid in Mark's posture.

"Huh?" I gasped. 

"I know that this will never make up for the hell I put you two through, but I am sick and tired of putting other people in pain because of my own cowardice. Amity, your father is a crazy man, and I know I'm going to pay for this later, but I need to inform you of his plans," Mark pleeded.

"What are you going on about?" Luzy questioned. 

"Luz, first of all, I'm deeply sorry about this weekend. I acted out of fear, and I knew what I did was barbaric. Amity, your dad is still trying to get you back in the family. He is trying to get me to marry you, and I have never liked you how I claim. My neck is in a noose controlled by your father because he promises a spot in the emporers coven in my name if I follow his deeds. I don't want to be in the emporers coven, that is what my parents want. My motive was to complete my parents wishes, so they don't end me. Hell, I don't even like girls," he cried.

"I didn't know," I whispered.

"What I am trying to say in summary is I am sorry. Also, your dad has a dangerous potion that could bring devistation to you both. I destroyed its contents, but knowing your dad he won't just have the one vial," Mark apologized.

"Thank you for informing us, and we accept your apology. It will take time for us to forgive you, but it takes guts to stand up against my father," I replied while patting his shoulder. His face looked less grim as he gave a small smile.

"No problem, I promise to not hurt you two again," he swore. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 17
Yes, The Azura Bookclub. It now exists and they just bond over literature. Yes, this is a Lumity fanfic. Wholesome fluff and wholesome bonding I jus...
33.8K 1K 26
"Amity, I won't fall in love with either side of you. I haven't, and I never will." "Really?" She asked, turning around, "But you'll still be by my s...
51K 949 38
Amity has a strange obsession with luz and seems to be aggressive towards anyone who tried to get close with her or dares to harm her she suddenly ha...
178K 5.9K 29
After a grudgby accident brings Luz and Amity together, Luz learns the horrifying truth of Amity's past and present while working through her own. Wa...