TAILS โ” NUMBER FIVE

By funkyenderboy

TAILS โช season two โซ // 1960's slang for the word 'shadow' COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written b... More

๐“๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ (PLEASE READ)
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐ & ๐€
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐– ๐€๐’๐๐„๐‚๐“

๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐

9.4K 365 617
By funkyenderboy

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝘽𝙔𝙀𝙎!

❛❛ 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙐𝙂 𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙎 𝙄 𝙂𝙊? ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎 shaking. It seemed like the whole building was as well. The lights flickered as a ding was heard, signaling that we had arrived at the 5th floor. As soon as the doors slid open, we were greeted with a wave of power. We clung to the walls so we wouldn't be hit. I noticed bleeding, and probably dead, body on the floor. Klaus looked out and saw the source of the surge. There was a blinding light coming from a room down the hall. Allison struggled but made it behind a desk, soon followed my me, Diego, and Klaus.

"Question, guys. Who are we trying to save Vanya from?" Klaus asked after being pulled in by the three of us. "FBI!" Allison and Diego shouted in unison. "But if they're all sucking ceiling right now, why hasn't she stopped?"

We were all baffled by the question and had no answer.

"Vanya's in the room at the end of the hall," Diego pointed out. "How do you propose we get to her?" Allison implored. "I haven't figured that one out yet."

"You can count me out," Klaus muttered. "Klaus!" Allison and I shouted in unison. "Come on, man," I said, nudging him with my shoulder. "What? You guys should save her. You're great at all the hero shit."

"Oh, Klaus!" Allison started hitting him lightly.

"Listen, listen. Vanya would understand 'cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash."

"You're a big pussy, that's what you are," Diego retorted. "Guys, now is not the time," Allison pointed out. "Why? Because I don't wanna die? Who does? And martyrs aren't around to enjoy the victory party 'cause they're dead!" Klaus yelled. "You are going out there-"

Diego tried to pull Klaus over. "I'm not! Go away!"

"-or I'm gonna beat you, and not the way you like it!"

"That's my cue."

I looked over to Allison who had moved from her spot behind the desk, ready to face Vanya head on. "Hey! Allison!"

"No! Allison!"

She ignored us and continued to crawl towards the light. "Vanya! Vanya!" Allison struggled and managed to get on her feet. Another blast went off and Allison was thrown against the wall, almost knocking her out. "All right. I'm going," Diego stated.

"No, wait, wait, wait, wait," Klaus stopped him. "What?" Diego asked, turning back. "If you don't make it back, there's one thing that I need to tell you."

"Klaus, I don't have time for this."

"Please," Klaus begged. "What?"

"You look like Antonio Banderas with the long hair. I just thought you should know," Klaus said, voice trembling.

"Thanks, man," Diego nodded. We made eye contact before he rolled out to face Vanya. I shrunk behind the desk, putting an arm around Klaus who was curled up next to me. I heard Diego pull out his knives, probably using them to crawl along the floor. He suddenly paused.

"Klaus! Eight! I'm not gonna make it! It's up to you guys! You gotta save the world!"

"No, Diego, that's a terrible idea!" Klaus shouted back. I heard a rope unravel and watched a hose appear above our heads.

"Okay, Klaus. You can do this. You fought in Vietnam. You survived a family of eight. And you once wrote a sarong to a fraternity party and got a shitload of numbers," Klaus pep talked himself.
"(Y/N), you stay here," He said to me.

"But-"

"If any of us should save the world, it should be you," Klaus interrupted. He stood up, grabbed the rope, and started walking over. I watched him struggle from behind the table. He made it all the way to the door, but one it open, he was thrown back like Allison.

"Klaus!" I shouted. I guess it's my turn. The easiest thing for me to do was teleport into the room. I knew I would be flung to the wall as soon as I got inside, but it was my best shot. Trying to ignore the bright lights around me, I closed my eyes and prepared to be hit.

As I guessed, I was slammed into the wall as soon as I made it into the room. The breath had been knocked out of my lungs. It was bright. My nose was bleeding. I struggled to open my eyes, and looked at Vanya. There were wires attached to her head. She was in an electric chair.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. I was working on my plan of action when I saw a figure walk in.

Ben?

"Ben!" I shouted. Looked at me pushed against the wall. He shook his head, reaching his hand out towards Vanya. There was a slight electric shock where he made contact. He pulled his hand back. "Ben! Please! Let me help!" I pushed against Vanya, taking slower steps towards Ben.

He was going to possess her.

"Ben, wait!"

I grabbed onto his hand and was pulled in.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙏𝘼 𝙉𝙊. 2 in D minor. One of Vanya's favorites. "Vanya?" I heard a voice say in front of me. "Ben!" I ran down the stairs to find him. "(Y/N)! What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"I-I don't know. I grabbed your hand and just followed you in. Come on, let's figure out what this place is. We walked farther, following the music. There, under a spotlight, sat a white violin, on a very familiar looking table. Our table. We were inside the academy. We both peered through the holes of the violin, and suddenly, we were inside it.

It was a long hallway, only lit by the spotlight. There was a figure curled up by a pillar. Ben and I approached her. "Vanya?" Ben whispered. She was trembling. She slowly turned her head towards us.

"Do you remember me?" He asked. "Do you...remember us?" I said, standing over Ben, who was crouching on the floor. Her breathed rapidly. "I remember everything," She responded. She started to cry. "And I'm doing it again, aren't I?" Vanya sobbed and leaned back against the pillar.

"What's wrong with me? Why can't I control myself like the rest of you guys?"

Ben and I took a seat on the floor next to her. "It's not too late," Ben said. "You can go back, there's still time," I added.

"I don't deserve to live," Vanya cried. "I killed Pogo. I almost killed Allison. I destroyed the world. I'm a monster."

"Dad treated you like a bomb before you ever were one. He was...so scared of your power, he never let you use it. Drugged you up, kept you numb for years," Ben began. His placed his hand on top of hers. "That's messed up, Vanya."

"No wonder you couldn't control it," I continued, grabbing her other hand. "Dad couldn't handle your anger. That doesn't mean you can't. And maybe you have a right to be pissed off and sad and messed up, but...it's a shitty world full of shitty people sometimes."

"You aren't a monster."

"You're our sister."

"And right now, our siblings are risking everything out there trying to save you," Ben proceeded. "You aren't alone at the table anymore, Vanya. You can do this."

She smiled and nodded at us through her tears, standing up. I looked over at Ben, but noticed he was...fading. His body started to turn into these luminescent blue pieces. "Ben?"

"Ben, what's happening to you?" Vanya asked.

"I can't go back with you guys," He told us. "What do you mean?" She questioned. "Ben," I grabbed onto his hand.

"I'm hurting you, aren't I?" Vanya said. "It's not your fault," Ben replied. "I've been holding on as long as I can in here, but..."

"You shouldn't have come for me," Vanya whispered.

"Vanya, I died 17 years ago. All the rest of this, these years with Klaus, it's all been gravy."

"At least this time I get to say goodbye."

He was slowly breaking. "Can I ask you two a weird favor?"

"Anything," Vanya and I responded in unison.

"Can you hug me as I go? It's been a long time since-"

But Vanya and I were already there, holding him as tight as we possibly could. "Tell Klaus something for me, will you?" He whispered into Vanya's ear. He moved his head to my shoulder. "I love you, (Y/N). Keep them safe for me." I nodded and squeezed him harder.

We held each other until Ben was nothing but particles in the air.

Vanya was waking up. As soon as she opened her eyes, I felt myself being launched from her body. I landed where I had stood before. The wind and pulsing stopped. I heard the chairs previously against the wall dropped to the floor, clanging in the hallway.

He was gone. Ben was truly gone. He died saving the world, and no one would ever know his sacrifice.

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
WOOPS PEPELAUGH

I hope you cried reading
this as much as I cried
writing it. It is 3am. Also
double post! Double post!
-AJ

QOTD: Favorite form of potato?

AOTD: Fucking McDonald's fries man. That shit is delicious. Or homemade mashed potatoes. It tastes...better (?) when you make it yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.6K 20
โ› my whole sky only craves your star. โœ book two. โช number five x fem.reader โซ
71K 1.6K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...
12.3K 240 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
326K 5.4K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]