My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

Par Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... Plus

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 7: UA Exam Results
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes
New Book (A/N)
Chapter 15: Starting Internships
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 27: Hospital Visit

227 15 4
Par Dissecting_Stein

Warning: This chapter contains swearing, mentions of rape, mentions of burning, mentions of cutting, and slight mentions of self-harm.

Abby POV

I went to sleep shortly after Bakugo left. Today was tiring and I needed the sleep. I didn't really dream, and if I did, I don't remember what it was about. I woke up to the sound of people talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying, or who they were. The talking suddenly stopped and it was silent afterwards. I was going to open my eyes, but I felt a hand placed above my eyes, which caused me to freeze. "No need to see me, I'm just going to do something and then leave." The mystery person was clearly man. Unless a woman's voice can go deep like a man's. (A/N: Yagami Yato anybody? No? Just me? Ok continue reading...) The man leaned closer to my ear and whispered in my ear. "Just make sure you don't alert the doctors with the scream that you've been rumored to have." If I hadn't froze when the guy covered my eyes, I most definitely froze at that statement. I had only screamed at a few things and those are when I suddenly get scared, or if the League was tormenting me in some way.

I felt the hand be removed from my eyes, but I refused to open them, and kept them closed at all costs. "Smart kid. You scared of what's about to happen? I can't help myself from being excited. You're practically shaking already and I've done almost nothing." Oh yeah, definitely from the League. I turned my head to the side and ignored everything that was going on around me. I ignored the fact that I was being raped in a hospital, though I could feel everything this guy was doing to me. I didn't want to even acknowledge this bastard's existence, let alone the fact that he's so close to me right now. When he was finished, he told me he had fun, before disappearing through Kurogiri's warp gate. As soon as I was sure he was gone, I sat up in the bed and pulled my knees to my face, and hid between my knees.

I don't know how long I had stayed like that, but I felt  a hand on my shoulder which caused me to flinch. I looked at the person only to see the doctor that has been checking in on me everyday. I knew I could relax around him, but I physically couldn't. "So, how are you feeling today, Abigail?" I didn't answer, I just looked back at the hospital sheets. I felt dirty, I felt gross, and worst of all, I felt weak. But I couldn't bring myself to say anything or even move. "Maybe you don't want to talk right now, so I'll come back after your boyfriend arrives, alright?" I slightly nodded my head, but I don't think he noticed the small movement. The doctor left, but I continued to stare at the sheets on the bed. I could've sat there for minutes or hours, but I have no clue how long it was, but I felt the bed dip slightly, indicating someone sat on the bed. I moved my eyes to the person and saw Bakugo with a concerned face. "Hey, are you alright? As soon as I walked in the doctor said that you wouldn't talk to him." I moved from my original position and crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck with my head resting on my arm. I must have surprised Bakugo, because he tensed for a minute, before wrapping his arms around my waist. 

We stayed that way for a while, before Bakugo spoke up again. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?" I nodded my head, and lifted it so I was looking him in the eyes. "Baku-bakugo... I-i can't... It.. hurts..." He looked at me confused as tears slowly flowed out of my eyes. "What do you mean you can't? And what hurts?" I gave him a pitiful look and somehow he knew exactly what I meant. "Give me a minute. I'm going to call your parents and you're going to tell them everything. And I mean everything." I nodded my head as I crawled out of Bakugo's lap so he could call my parents. "I'll tell the doctors that you want to get cleaned up, alright?" I nodded my head again as he left the room. I tried getting up, but I felt weak from everything. A few moments later, a nurse came in and helped me into the bathroom so I could get cleaned up. Thankfully, the nurse let me clean myself while I sat in a little chair-thing that's installed in the shower. While I was cleaning myself, the nurse got me some actual clothes that Bakugo had brought with him for me. She waited outside the bathroom while I was changing, but I had this horrible feeling in my gut that I wasn't alone. After I changed, I quickly turned around and saw someone step out of Kurogiri's warp gate. It was the same man that had used me last night. I froze in my spot and stared in horror at the man before me. He was fairly tall, with black hair, pale blue eyes, and burn marks almost everywhere on his body. "Seems as though you recognize me. Good." I couldn't move as he came closer to me. "I forgot to leave something on you. Something so that you won't force yourself to forget what happened to you." He put his hand closer to me, smiling sadistically. "I highly recommend you keep quite, but I would love to hear your screams another time." He lifted my shirt, and put his hand on my back as he activated his quirk, which burned my back. It hurt like hell, but I kept quite, so he wouldn't get the satisfaction of hearing me in pain. "Well you're no fun. If you're going to keep quite, I'll just have to give you more initiative to scream." With that he stepped through the warp gate again, but came back with someone with blonde hair in twin buns. I believe Midioriya mentioned her before. He referred to her as Himiko Toga.

Toga smiled at me and skipped towards me. "You're a very pretty girl. I would love to cut you up." She turned towards the guy, who nodded at her. Toga turned towards me and grabbed her knife. "I would take some blood, but I just want you to have scars, I don't want your blood, just the satisfaction that I can scare the complete shit out of you." Toga as well smiled sadistically, and showed me her knife. She pulled up my shirt, this time showing my stomach. She smiled as she cut my stomach over and over again so many times that I began crying and begging for her to stop. She cut me one final time across my stomach, before dropping my shirt and leaving with a smile on her face. The guy had thankfully followed her. I looked around to find some bandages, which I was thankful to find. I quickly wrapped my stomach, and turned towards the door. Before I opened the door, I quickly turned around again and looked around for something sharp.

I had a look of victory as I found a razor hidden in a drawer. I quickly ran my wrist under the warm water as my skin became numb. I pulled my wrist away from the water, and made four gashes along my wrist. It was meant to resemble how many people have tormented me from the League so far. Once I had made the cuts, I bandaged my wrist again, which was covered by my long-sleeved shirt, put everything back the way it was, and quickly left the room, finding nobody in the room. I went back to my bed, and laid down, feeling a sense of relief wash over me.

I could feel myself falling asleep when I heard the door bust open. I looked to see Bakugo at the door. He had a look that said he was both concerned, yet pissed. I was confused why he looked that way as he made his way towards me. "What exactly did you do while cleaning up?" I was confused, but got scared when he grabbed my shirt. I quickly flinched away from him and ended up on the ground. I wasn't scared of him finding out what happened, I was scared that he was going to hurt me. I must have looked scared, because he got off the bed and carefully walked towards me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. If you don't want me to lift your shirt, then you do it." I nodded my head and quickly lifted up my shirt, showing the bandages that were on my stomach. He had a sad look on his face as he slowly placed his hand on my stomach. "I have a burn mark on my back as well." He had a look of shock as he turned me around. The bandage didn't cover all of the burn, so he could see it clearly. "Who did this to you?" I shook my head. "Not yet. I'll tell you later." He nodded his head, and turned me back to face him. "Well what about the one on your wrist?" It was my turn to look at him in shock. I had forgotten that mates could feel when the other was in pain. That's why he came into the room in the first  place. I slowly pulled up my sleeve. The blood was already showing through the bandage, meaning it needed to be changed. Bakugo took me to the bathroom and found the bandage and began unwrapping my arm.

"Did the same person that cut up your stomach do this to your wrist?" I lowered my head so he couldn't look me in the eyes as I shook my head. "Well then, who did this one?" I inhaled deeply before answering him. "I did." He looked at me in shock as he grabbed my chin and made me show him my face. "Why, Abby? Why do this to yourself?" I felt the tears falling down my face again. "Because I would rather be in pain by my own hand than by the hand of the people I hate most." Bakugo nodded his head, even though he still looked confused. "Can we drop this subject? I don't like it." He nodded his head and quickly changed the topic. "Your parents are coming over now. Just them. They said that they'll be here as soon as they can." I nodded my head and Bakugo had just finished bandaging my arm. We both walked into the hospital room, and we both sat on the bed while I leaned my head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

I felt myself being shaken slowly as I opened my eyes and looked at Bakugo. "Your parents are here." I nodded my head, and moved to the head of the bed as my parents walked in, followed by Emily. Bakugo looked confused. "I thought only you two were coming?" Emily smiled at me as I answered Bakugo's statement/question. "It's fine, Emily knows." Emily nodded her head and jumped on me, as she had when I first told her this story. "I don't like hearing this story. It makes me sad that you went throught all this horrible stuff." I nodded my head as I pulled Emily closer to me as Bakugo slipped out the door. "Abby, honey, is this about when you first arrived and you said that you didn't want people to go through what you went through?" I nodded my head as both mom and dad came over and sat on each side of the bed.

I took a deep breath and began telling my parents about the horrible things that happened to me, leaving out the gory details for both Emily's and my own sake. I refused to look at them as I told them the story, I just held Emily and looked at Emily's hands as she played with her shirt. When I finished telling my story, I still didn't look at anybody in the room, just let the silence surround us all. My dad was the first to do something. He grabbed me and pulled me into him as he held me, Emily, and mom as he also pulled her into the hug. I cried on his shoulder as I let go of Emily and held onto my dad for dear life. We stayed like this for a long time, and I didn't want to let go of anybody. When I finally did let go, mom was the first to speak up. "I'm so proud of you honey, you're so strong for dealing with this. If you ever want to talk to any of us, you can call us at anytime, day or night." I nodded my head as I gave her a grateful smile. "When Bakugo called me, he said you had something you wanted to tell us. I had no idea it would be something this extreme. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Abby." I smiled at my dad as I pulled him into another hug. While we were hugging, dad whispered in my ear. "I'll keep you safe, now and forever, Abby. As long as I live I will protect you." I whispered in his ear a thank you as I pulled away. I turned to Emily, who had tears in her eyes. "The first time I heard that story, I was sad that you had to go through that on your own. Now that I'm hearing it again, I feel sad again. But if that hadn't happened to you before, you wouldn't have become the strong person you are now. You wouldn't be the big sister that wants to protect me from anything and everything that is bad. You want me to know there is bad in the world, but you want to only show me the good. If something bad hadn't happened to you, then you wouldn't have had your chance to be happy." I smiled at Emily. "Thanks, Emily." She nodded her head as she hugged me tightly.

I heard my mom's phone ringing, so she had to excuse herself from the room. The three of us sat here, just hugging each other. Shortly after mom left, she re-entered the room with a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry, Abby, but duty calls. Your dad and I have to go." I nodded my head and let dad get up. The two of them kissed my head, then kissed Emily's, and left. "I suppose they want me to take care of you, don't they?" Emily nodded her head excitedly as she grabbed a bag that I didn't notice her bring in. "Do you wanna play a game?" I giggled at how excited she was, before nodding my head as she pulled out a board game. When I saw what game it was, I smirked at her. "Ah, my greatest enemy. Monopoly." She giggled at me as she began setting it up, when we heard the door open again. "Are you playing a game without me? I'm hurt, Abby. Hurt." I giggled as I looked at Bakugo. "We're just setting it up, you can come play with us if you're going to pout like a child." He playfully glared at me as he sat down next to me right as Emily finished setting it up. 

~Time Skip~

"GOD DAMMIT!!" "WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE, BAKUGO!!!" "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!!!" "SHUT UP!!! YOU STILL OWE ME $2,000!!!" "I DON'T HAVE $2,000!!!" "WELL THEN GIVE ME THAT PROPERTY!!!" "NEVER!!!" "THEN GO BANKRUPT SO I CAN WIN!!" "NEVER!!! I REFUSE TO LOSE!!!" "MAKE A CHOICE: GIVE ME THAT PROPERTY, OR GO BANKRUPT!!" "FINE I'LL GO BANKRUPT! YOU WIN! HAPPY?!" "YES, VERY MUCH, THANK YOU!" I laughed in victory as Bakugo laid his head on my bed in defeat. "You two do realize that I'm just in jail, right? Abby can still lose." Bakugo gave her a sad look. "Nobody can defeat Abby at Monopoly. It's scary how serious she is with this game." I laughed at him. "Coming from the guy who almost cried because he didn't have $2,000." Bakugo playfully glared at me. "That's different." I hummed at him as I gestured for Emily to make her final role before she had to pay to get out of jail. She somehow managed to roll a double, so she got out of jail while I rolled. I was on free parking, so I just had to roll a  5 or more to stay out of the minefield that is Emily's properties. I hesitantly rolled the dice. I rolled a three on one of them, and a six on the other. I moved nine places, and let Emily go. She was just out of jail, and I owned almost everything on that side. She owned one of the properties, but it was on the opposite side of the board she was on. She rolled the dice, and surprise, surprise, she landed on the railroad, which I owned all of them. She payed me what was due and we continued to play.

~Time Skip~

"Looks like I won." Emily had a look of defeat as she called bankruptcy, because she landed on the most expensive property I owned, which just so happened to be the  most expensive property on the board. Bakugo had landed on this one and didn't have enough money, and the same goes for Emily. They both refused to give me their properties, so they called bankruptcy, which resulted in my victory overall. Bakugo looked over at Emily, who looked sad that she had lost. "Told ya. Abby doesn't lose at Monopoly." Emily nodded her head sadly as she leaned her head on Bakugo's shoulder.

"So what do you guys want to do now? I don't want to play another round of Monopoly." All of us looked out the window and saw that it was getting dark outside. "I think you guys better go home. It's getting late." Bakugo nodded his head. "I'll walk your sister home." I smiled at Bakugo and thanked him as the two gathered their stuff together and got ready to leave. I waved as Bakugo and Emily walked out the door. As soon as they left, I had flashbacks of what happened to me, and whimpered loudly. Bakugo opened the door and peeked his head in. "Do you want me to stay here?" I nodded as Bakugo turned to who I assume was Emily, before both of them walked in the room. "Why are we staying behind, Baku? Is Abby afraid of the dark?" Bakugo smiled gently at Emily as he approached me. "In a way, you could say she is." Emily crawled onto the bed with me, and cuddled me. "Don't be scared, Abby Sissy, I'll be here so don't be scared." I smiled at Emily as she held me tightly. "Thank you Emily." I looked up at Bakugo. "I really apreciate it." Bakugo nodded his head with a gentle smile on his face as he got himself situated on the chair, looking extremely uncomfortable I might add. "Bakugo, you can sleep up here if the chair is too uncomfortable." Bakugo thanked me before falling asleep on the bed with me and Emily following shortly after.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was very bored so I decided to do make this. I try and keep the crazy to a minimum, but sometimes I can't control my mind from flowing.

I hope you liked this chapter! If you did, please leave a vote on this chapter. If there was something you didn't like, or something that was wrong, please tell me in the comments.

Until I post next!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
119K 4.3K 70
Bakugou Katsuki the hothead of class 1A breaks down in front of his teacher. After that everything is getting out of control. The class finds out abo...
14.5K 210 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
153K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...