Forgiven // l.h. // Book 2 in...

By HanRenJoy

"We're like the stupidest people ever." "Yeah, we kinda are." More

1. Back In Town
2. Camp
3. Old Buddies
4. Contacts
5. Sass is Back
6. Set List
7. Maybe You Were Wrong, Too
((Andi's Rainbow)
8. So There's This Party
9. Get Out
10. Drop Everything And Save The Day
11. Explanations
12. On The Road To Recovery
13. The Interview
14. The Stupidest People
15. Lunch...Finally
16. Dinner, Of Course
17. One Very Important Conversation
18. Lost Time
19. Fame By Association?
20. Here We Go Again
21. Hands
22. Growing Up
23. Phone Calls and More
24. Surprise!
25. Sorta?!
26. Dress Shopping!
27. Great Minds Think Alike
28. And On The Third Day.....
29. So Much In One Day
(( Help End This ))
30. Aftermath
31. Come Rain or Come Shine
32. Worry
Epilogue
((Youtube?))

((For The Record))

40.1K 1.3K 238
By HanRenJoy

Im so sorry this isn't an actual update, guys! I even promised myself I wouldn't rant on the story ever since I did it that one time. However, this particular event is one I feel absolutely needs to be addressed.

It has come to my attention that some (not all, not even most) believe I have copied this story and its ideas from another.

I am here to tell you how large of a pile of bullshit that is. I'm sorry for that language, but I am deeply offended that I have been accused of stealing someone else's work. If you saw how much time and effort I put into making this story into what it is, you would understand just why this is so offensive to me. I would never, never even think of taking someone else's ideas and/or words and try to pass them off as mine. And the fact that someone thought I had actually hurts.

Yes, I understand there are plenty of stories floating around in which Luke or any one of the boys bullies a girl. Same thing goes with abuse, moving countries, etc. There's really no way around the fact that some of these stories are going to have similar plotlines. To be honest, I try my hardest not to read them because I worry that I'll accidentally take an idea of that author and incorporate it into the Bully series. And that is something I don't want to do.

So I guess the point of this little rant is simple. I don't take other peoples' work or ideas. I write all of my own plots, characters, and everything else that goes into my stories. Not only Bully, but also all of the others I have written. I've said it before, and I will say it again. If you don't like my story, then don't read it.

But don't you dare accuse me of plagiarism, or I promise that you will fucking regret it.

Thank you,

Hannah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 45.1K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
21.3K 318 84
He's a big time solo singer.. He's also probably the most intimidating guy you'll ever meet. He's scary. He's hot. He's a tease... and he gets what h...
66.7K 2.2K 40
We were trying. We really were. It seemed as if our previously amazing progress had come to a complete standstill. We were doomed to be nobodies. The...