10. Drop Everything And Save The Day

I guess I should have anticipated the rumors that popped up after Luke saved me from the creep at the club. Though, that didn't stop me from feeling fairly violated when I saw the pictures online. It wasn't even me who found them. It was Georgia who came up to my apartment at around one in the afternoon (I still felt exhausted, by the way) to demand explanations.

At first, I truly had no idea what she was talking about. Having only been with Luke in the beginnings of the band's rise to fame, I was never really exposed to the crazy world that was paparazzi. But the article she pulled up on her phone definitely said otherwise.

I looked awful. And not drunk awful. It was clear that I had been given something other than alcohol, and the media was going wild. Accusations were being flung at Luke, claiming he had been the one who slipped me roofies.

In the pictures, my eyes were drooping, and I was leaning pretty heavily on Luke. He was practically carrying me, his hand holding my waist in an almost death grip as he struggled to keep me upright. But I could see what the journalist who wrote this horrid article did not. And that was the pure horror and concern in Luke's eyes. In one of the photos he was looking down at me, his lips pulled tight in concentration.  It looked like I was saying something, and he was clearly trying desperately to grasp onto words that were probably beyond comprehensible.

Luke clearly needs to learn to hide his antics better. This poor girl is sure to be waking up with a surprise tomorrow. We only hope that she comes forward and makes him take responsibility for his actions.

I scoffed at the last few sentences of the article. How hypocritical and downright wrong of them. They only wanted him held accountable because he was 'caught'? So next time, if he 'hides his antics' better, it's okay. Ridiculous.

I didn't end up giving Georgia an explanation. Not yet at least. I promised she could come over for dinner tonight and I'd tell her what was going on and why Luke Hemmings had his arms wrapped around me last night.

As soon as the door was closed behind her, I plopped down onto my couch, pulling out my phone. A quick check of each of the boys' twitters showed that none of them had made any comments regarding the articles. Though the fans were freaking out. Some pointed out that I was a past girlfriend, and maybe he hadn't done it. But for the most part, it seemed everyone had taken on a 'guilty until proven innocent' stance. I had even gained a few thousand followers since this ordeal started. I decided to throw a quick tweet out there.

@DaeLight5SOS: Don't you go believing everything the media tries to tell you. #BeSmart

After that was sent, I dialed Luke's number. It rang twice before going directly to voice mail. I frowned at the phone. That asshole just ignored my call! I dialed him again, and the same thing happened. The third time I called, I left a message.

"Alright, you dick face. I know I kicked you out of my apartment this morning, and to be honest, I still stand by the fact that you deserved it. However, maybe you haven't noticed, but there are some pretty nasty rumors going around in cyber land that you may want to address. I'm gonna call Ash now, so bye." True to my word, as soon as that call ended, I dialed Ashton's phone nilumber. Unlike Luke, he picked up almost immediately.

"You want to tell me what happened last night and this morning? Because Luke has locked himself into his room and isn't coming out." He said as soon as he picked up the phone. I scoffed.

"No hello? How you doing? Because, believe it or not, Luke is one hundred percent okay. Last time I checked, I was the one who had drugs slipped into my drink last night." I lamented. There was a pause on the other line, and for a moment, I thought he had hung up on me.