๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ

By shonymoves

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฎ๐ณ๐ข, Carti's antisocial and hates people. Uzi, quite the opposite, very social and very into... More

โ€ข
info.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
update.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

1.1K 63 110
By shonymoves

Jealousy

⌚︎

"Symere Woods are you there?!" Miles yelled while waving his hands frantically in front of Symere's face.

Symere swatted his friend's hands away then went back to texting on his phone. Miles scoffed now annoyed, "What could you two possibly be talking about? Y'all spend every damn day with each other."

It was true. Symere and Jordan were just about inseparable. Every weday and every weekend was spent with each other. When they weren't licking and kissing each other down they were bonding and getting to know each other further. They've been on several different silly park dates and spent the weekends going walking.

Symere didn't want to leave the puppy love stage for nothing.

"Probably talking about who gets to top tonight." X said pulling a laugh from everyone but Miles and Symere.

Symere finally lifted his head to give his attention to his friends, "For your information we haven't gotten there yet."

A trail of confused faces passed throughout the table. Symere let out a small sigh, "Yeah, I know."

"The Symere Woods hasn't done the anal sex with his boyfriend?" X questioned with a wide mouth.

"Listen he's a straight man turned gay. He doesn't know the first thing about sticking a dick in an asshole. Plus I know yo' ass ain't talking when you got Ski Mask the finally-got-his-shit-together-god beside you. If anything him and Jordan need need to go watch some gay porn together so they can both learn."

"You ain't gotta worry he's pretty educated thank you very much." X said pretty smugly.

Symere raised an eyebrow with a smirk, "Oh so you two done fucked already huh?"

X blushed a bit while Stokeley hid his face. Symere chuckled to himself at the lack of response, "Mhm, that's what I thought. Ya know Jah having sex between the thighs isn't actually penetration."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Symere burst into laughter as X went off on him in an angry embarrassed tirade. Miles could do nothing but shake his head as his friends bantered and Ski sat silently while blushing like crazy.

The presence of Tay abruptly sitting down at the table caught their attention. He had his hoodie on and the strings tied tight with a big pout poking through. Symere noticed quickly the sour mood radiating off the other.

"What's wrong?" he asked worry in his voice as he reached out to place a hand on the other's shoulder.

"Every fucking thing." The boy shouted with a sniffle following it. His eyes and nose were rosy red as if he had been crying. Symere had a few ideas of what the cause of this could be but he stayed quiet until Tay spoke again.

"Fucking Kentrell, fucking Melly, fucking Jahmier, fucking all of em'. Just guess what Kentrell did."

Symere was about to answer but Tay started talking again.

"Kentrell just stopped me in the hallway just to say the meanest shit he's ever said to me and then had the audacity to beg for me back."

"What he say?"

"He's was all like 'you a thot and ain't nobody ever gone want you except for me' and was just doing the fucking most. I had punched him then just came here. And it don't make it no fucking better that Melly texted me earlier this morning on his normal psycho shit. How the fuck does a nigga in a jail even have a phone?!"

"Wait he in jail?" X asked now more intrigued than anything.

"Him and his stupid ass homeboy tried to rob the corner store on 15th Ave."

"Oh, I did hear about that."

"But anyways what did he say to you?" Symere asked, wanting to get back to the story.

"What does a psychopath say Sy? He just kept saying when he get out that he gone take me away from everybody and keep me to himself."

The table all let out noises or complaints of disagreement.

"Hell nah what the fuck?!"

"Nah Tay you need to do some bout that."

"I wish a nigga cared that much about me." X mumbled with a side-eye toward Stokeley.

"And y'all thought I was done, tuh. Jahmier won't even be a supportive ass friend like he's supposed to because he's too busy running behind some bitch ass nigga. I called him last night practically crying my eyes out because Kentrell had came to my house acting all crazy and he had the nerve to hang up on me. Who the fuck hangs up on their best friend who's going through a lot?! Another bitch ass nigga that's who!" Tay shook his head as more tears started to well up in his eyes.

Symere turned in his seat to pull Tay in his arms. He knew exactly what the other was going. He was completely overwhelmed with all these emotions.

"You are coming with me this afternoon. I want you to pack up yo' shit cause you spending the night with me."

"But Sy my mama—"

"I'll talk to her don't worry bout' it. You need to be somewhere else with some different energy."

Tay nodded his head, "You ain't never lied."

"I'll text Jordan and let him know to stop by your house to get yo' things."

"Baby don't make that face."

Jordan rolled his eyes with a fold of his arms.

"See this why I texted you earlier so you wouldn't trip but I see that didn't work."

Jordan ignored Symere and continued to walk toward the front of the building. It was now time for all the seniors to leave and Jordan was not happy about stopping by Tay's house. It's not like he has anything against Tay it's just the fact that Tay will be at Symere's house halting the plans he had later.

Damn, his sexual drive has spiked. Just the thought of not being able to touch Symere today was driving him crazy. While Symere and Tay were having some sleepover or whatever he'll be at home alone probably jacking it.

Symere followed behind Jordan silently. He was finding Jordan's annoyance kinda cute. Who knew the other could be so pouty. It was almost laughable but he didn't want to or he'll end angering the other further.

When they were close to the front of the building they found Tay arguing with Kentrell. Symere sighed when he spotted them. He was hoping they didn't run into Kentrell but he knew that was too much to hope for. This nigga always showed up at the worst times.

"Don't worry bout' where the fuck I'm going. It don't concern you plus you not my nigga."

Kentrell smacked his lips, "Fuck you mean it don't concern me? Ion' care what you doing I wanna know."

Tay groaned in frustration, "See that's what's wrong with you. You always tryna' control me but at the same time wanna abuse me. Man get the fuck out of here with that shit."

Tay was about walk off but Kentrell grabbed his arm twisting it. Tay yelped in pain but swung at Kentrell with his free hand. The taller avoided the hit and instead grabbed Tay's other arm. Before anything else could happened Symere and Jordan were swooping in to stop the two. Symere pulled Tay away while Jordan stood in front of Kentrell blocking him away from Tay.

"Aye say slime fuck is y'all doing!"

Jordan could do nothing but roll his eyes. This nigga always yelling.

"Are you okay?" Symere asked as he hurried them out of the school. Kentrell could be heard yelling from afar.

"Yeah I'm okay." Tay said aggressively but Symere brushed it off. He knew the other was annoyed right now. Tay rubbed at his arm with an angry look on his face, "Oh my god he get on my nerves. Always doing the fucking most."

"Bitch I don't even know why you got with him in the first place. You knew he wasn't shit from the getgo."

"I know that but shit..." Tay trailed off with a shake of his head.

Soon after Jordan was exiting the building and found the pair at his car. He smacked his lips when he neared them.

"Thanks for leaving me with the psycho. I almost got suspended cause officer Lake thought we was fighting."

Symere laughed, "I'm surprised he didn't try to swing on you."

"Man please."

"What would have happened if he touched you?" Symere teased.

"We was just gone be two fighting ass niggas that's all ima' say."

"Mmm, I bet you sexy when you fight baby."

Jordan smirked with a chuckle, "Oh yeah?"

Tay gagged loudly disrupting the two, "Please, I'm right here."

Symere laughed patting Tay on the back, "Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in."

Jordan went round to the driver's side unlocking the rest of the doors allowing Tay and Symere to get in. Once in Tay gave directions on how to get to his house. Soon as Tay told him what side of town he lived on Jordan immediately regretted agreeing to this. He didn't want to be an asshole and ask for gas money but damn he was gone be short on gas. Without complaining he started the car up and drove.

Throughout the whole ride Symere and Tay occupied themselves in a very loud conversation much to Jordan's annoyance. Yeah he knew Tay was going through some and Symere was just trying to help but goddamn did they have to destroy his eardrums in the process?

For some reason Jordan was feeling more than annoyed. He had this uncertain feeling boiling deep within him that was causing a more sour mood to pour out of him. He hasn't quite identified it yet but he wants it to go away.

Soon enough they arrived at Tay's house. Jordan stayed in the car to wait while Tay and Symere went inside. After about 10 minutes of waiting he was now becoming pissed off. What the fuck was taking them so long? It does not require that much time to pack up a few clothes. It wasn't like Tay was spending a whole month over Symere's house.

Jordan smacked his lips when he looked at the door and there was no sign of either of the boys exiting. There was that weird feeling again. Now it was more stronger than before and was starting to familiar.

Wait a minute.

Jordan sat still in his seat when he realized what he was feeling.

Jealousy.

This was something he hasn't experienced in a long time. Jordan likes to pride himself on having good control over his emotions. He does get annoyed a lot but that's something he can tolerate on a daily basis but anger and sadness aren't emotions he deals with a lot. Especially not jealousy.

The last time he can think of him being jealousy was when Tyler finished Naruto before him. He doesn't know why he felt jealous in that moment, but it was just something about putting somebody onto something and they complete it before you. Like how dare you beat me in my own favorite show. And yes, he still he holds a slight grudge against Tyler about that. Will the other ever know? No.

Back to his current situation. He's feeling jealous and he knows why. Fucking Symere and his cute little ass. But why though? Is it because they can't spend time together tonight? Nah that can't be. He sees Symere every day, he's practically spoiled with the other's presence. There has to be another reason.

Before he could come up with any other ideas Symere and Tay were walking out the door with two bookbags. Jordan raised an eyebrow. That looked like a lot of stuff.

The two boys hopped in both sighing in the process.

"Tay I don't mean this to be rude but your mom needs therapy."

"Now you see what I have to go through every damn day."

"I'm so sorry for that babe."

Pang!

There goes Jordan's heart literally about to fall out of his chest. That one hurt more than the rest. Jordan cranked up his car so he could take his mind somewhere else but the curiosity was killing him so he had to ask.

"Y'all got a lot of shit there. What this is a vacation?"

"We couldn't decide so we chose a week." Symere answered.

Pang!

Yeah, Jordan was a thousand times sure his heart was bleeding right now. A whole week?! What the fuck was they going to be doing the entire time? What the fuck was he going to do while Symere was gone. Ever since him and Symere have started dating the other has been a constant in his everyday life. He can't just go back to how things used to be. Going home and sitting in his room all day sounded terrible. What he wanted was to snuggle and cuddle up with Symere all day and kiss and shit, but no Tay just had to get in the way.

...oh fuck.

That's why he's jealous. Jordan sighed to himself getting a weird look from Symere. He waved off his boyfriend to let him know everything was ok but no, everything was not okay.

Why the fuck was he jealous of Symere's friend. He's the boyfriend he has nothing to be jealous of. Symere was all his and that was that.

So why the fuck does his heart literally throb every time he thinks about Symere and Tay hanging out all week.

He really had to get it together. It's not like they were going do anything. Symere wouldn't cheat on him.

"You are making the most ugliest face ever." The sound of Symere's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

He glanced over at the boy. His mind was feeling at ease just by looking at Symere. He had nothing to worry about, he really didn't. Symere didn't seem like the type of the person do no trifling shit like that.

Or is he?

An annoying voice made itself known triggering a memory he had long forgot about. He remembers when Rocky told him about Symere being a thot and how he had to watch out. Out of all times he remembers that shit it's now when he's being overwhelmed with jealousy.

There's a phrase about hoes. Once a hoe always a hoe.

He doesn't know much about Symere he will admit that so there's no telling what went on in his past. Symere did tell him that he was chasing Rocky a bit. Shouldn't he be a little concerned though? That is his best friend and his now boyfriend did like him.

Dammit Jordan here you go with the insecure shit.

He wasn't one to get in his head a lot but when he did the self-destruct button was being pressed on repeat.

Before he knew it he was pulling into Symere's driveway.

"Thanks for the ride." Tay said as he got out with his two bags.

"Yeah, no prob." Jordan replied back, his voice filled with sadness.

Symere noticed immediately the sad tone and turned towards Jordan scanning his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nun'."

Symere knew it wasn't just 'nun' but something was telling him not to push the issue. He only stared at Jordan for a bit before leaning up to give him a kiss. Jordan didn't reject it only kissed back soaking up the last bit of intimacy he had left with Symere till the week was over.

When Symere departed he gave Jordan a small pat on the cheek with a small smile before turning to open the door, "I'll facetime you later tonight, okay."

"Aight."

Jordan watched solemnly as Symere got out and went inside his house. He sighed, now he was about to bored as fuck and alone with his thoughts. A part of him had nothing to worry about while the other part was going crazy with all kinds of fucked up theories.

The only thing keeping him going is being able to see Symere during school. He sighed again this time more loudly, this was going to be a long fucking week.

Later that night when Jordan received Symere's facetime call he was met with an unwanted surprise. Symere and Tay were all cuddled up in the bed looking too cozy for Jordan's liking and giggling about whatever nonsense they were giggling about before he picked up the phone.

"Hey baby~" Symere greeted with a big wide smile.

Jordan didn't reply for a second. He only stared at the screen with utter disgust written all over his face. Tay was in his spot. That's where he belongs, right behind Symere holding him close to his chest listening to the sound of Symere's breathing and steady heartbeat, but no he's here alone at home with none of that warmth to comfort him. Not even Symere's smile was helping.

He glanced away then back at his phone and uttered a small, "Sup.."

"Whatcha' doing?"

Deciding whether I should kill you or me first.

"None, just laying here bored and shit."

"Aww baby I wish I was there to cheer you up."

"Mmm." was all Jordan could muster up to respond.

His mood literally did an 180. When he saw the facetime call coming from Symere he got so happy he almost screamed, but soon as Symere answered and his eyes landed on Tay that all changed in the blink of an eye.

He's never felt this way about Miles so he's kind of confused. Miles and Symere stayed hugged up all the time. Shit, even X be doing weird shit like jumping on Symere or touching his butt and he doesn't even bat an eye, so Jordan can't think of one good damn reason as to why he's so irritated right now. Like he feels like he could blow a fuse.

Laughter erupted his angry tirade of thoughts. He focused his eyes back on his screen to find Symere laughing uncontrollably loud and shaking back and forth.

"S-stop t-tickling me!"

Tay laughed along with him and continued to tickle harder even taking it so far to hop on top of Symere knocking the other's phone out of his hand in the process. The only thing Jordan could see was the ceiling staring back at him.

His body temperature had risen an insurmountable amount. He sat up to throw the covers off but as the laughter of the two got louder he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his phone to end the call.

Now sitting alone in the silence of his room, the only sound being his fan whirring around on low setting he realized he had a serious problem. The jealousy he felt before was far more stronger than ever. He was so mad right now he could almost punch his wall but he rather not deal with his mother at the moment.

Just seeing Symere laugh like that with Tay was by far one of the worst things he's ever seen. He can't understand why he's so angry though. They've only been together for only a couple of weeks and he's acting like a crazy girlfriend. He needed to calm down. He couldn't show signs of possessiveness and jealousy this early on.

He sighed, he just needed to go to sleep and rest his nerves. Yeah, that's all he had to do. In the morning he'll feel 100% better.

"Damn he hung up on me."

Tay shrugged, "He seemed agitated anyways."

Symere gave Tay a frown, "What you mean?"

"You didn't notice how he was looking at that phone? Bitch that's the same look Kentrell be giving me whenever I act u—" Tay caught himself by clearing his throat, "anyways he was just looking really crazy, like he wanted to beat yo' ass."

Now Symere was confused. Why the fuck would Jordan be agitated and why would he want to beat his ass? He knows earlier that Jordan wasn't in tbe best of moods but damn was it targeted toward him?

"Or maybe he wants to beat my ass..." Tay trailed off.

"And why the fuck would he want to do that?"

Tay rolled his eyes, "Damn ain' think you was this dense, usually you catch on to shit like this faster than me. It's fucking obvious Sy, he's jealous. I took his boyfriend for a whole week and there's nothing he can do about it."

Ohhhh...

Now it was all making sense. Symere can't believe he missed all that. Damn, maybe he was dense.

Of course Jordan would be jealous. This was the beginning of their relationship and he wants to spend all his time with Symere. Symere wasn't going to sit here and lie and act like he wouldn't be the same way. Whenever he sees Jordan talking to Rocky or Tyler he finds himself getting irritated.

Symere chuckled to himself, this was actually quite entertaining. He never would have thought someone like Jordan could be jealous. He guessed he was still learning new things about the him everyday.

That just gave him a horrible but funny idea.

"Tay lay on my back." Symere demanded as turned to lay on his stomach, grabbing his phone in the process.

"For what...?"

"Just do it damnit."

Tay sighed and proceeded he place himself on top of Symere laying snuggly on his back peering into the other's phone. Symere clicked on Snapchat and positioned his phone where both he and Tay were in the frame.

"Oh bitch I know you not bout' to do what I think ni." Tay was already laughing before he could finish because he knew how this was going to turn out

"You know it."

"You bout' to get yo' ass in so much trouble. I can't tell you how many times I done did this shit to Kentrell." Tay let out a loud laugh, "Bruh Jordan gone get you."

"And? I want him to get mad."

Symere doesn't know why but the thought of making Jordan even more jealous than he already is excites him to no end. The thought of the always stoic and emotionless Jordan becoming unhinged was a sight to see. Ooh he wanted to know what Jordan would do to him.

"C'mon smile in the camera."

Tay shook his head but obeyed. Symere snapped a few pictures and made a little video of them laughing together and being overly to close for it to be considered friendship. Symere even took it a step further to add the caption "Love you so much" with a bunch of hearts.

"And you said y'all ain't fucked yet? Bitch I feel sorry for that lil' bussy now."

Symere and Tay burst into laughter shaking the whole room causing Symere's father to come in and check on them. They lowered their volume down to giggles.

All Symere had to was wait for tomorrow. He just could not wait to see Jordan's face.

man i'm just waiting on halloween tmmr. finna be smoking too much gas 🤩

i'm ready to fuck symere ass up 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.6K 25
-๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต. -๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ.
16.9K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
925K 17.1K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
836K 26.9K 42
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ