Chapter 21

Paradise

⌚︎

Jordan was simply going crazy.

He told himself there was nothing to worry about at the start of the week but as the days progressed and Symere continued to ignore him and coddle Tay he found himself crumbling at his core.

He vented to Rocky and Stokeley about what was going on from the snaps Symere was posting, to the weird ass captions on Instagram, and the constant and deliberate ignoring. They both said that Symere was only doing all this to make him jealous, which he found fucking crazy because why would Symere do that? Was his love and affection not enough that his boyfriend had to go and make him feel absolutely insane?!

The day was Friday and now Jordan was at his wit's end. He just wants his baby back and to forget about all the horrid shit that transpired over the week.

Yeah, he's going to talk to Symere about the dumb ass shit he's been pulling all week but right now all on his mind is kissing the other and taking him home.

The bell for 5th period rang and Jordan hopped out his seat in a hurry. He was so ready to go home and take Symere with him. As he made his way down the hall to the commons where most of the seniors gathered before they went home, he spotted Symere and Tay.

Jordan caught up to the two short boys in no time thanks to his long legs and slipped his arm around Symere's shoulders and pulled him into his side.

"You," he said flicking Symere on the forehead, "are coming home to me."

Symere rolled his eyes with a giggle before removing Jordan's arm off him, "I am not actually, me and Tay still wanna hang out some more." Symere glanced over to his friend with an affectionate smile.

"Still?!" Jordan couldn't help himself at this point. He's been trying to be civil this whole week and not offend Tay with his jealousy and possessiveness but goddamn.

When the fuck was he going to get his Symere back? Now he's 100% sure and very fucking positive these two are fucking. Rocky mentioned it jokingly—which he did laugh at—but now he's not too sure if its still a joke now.

"Don't tell me you one of them controlling ass niggas." Tay said with disgust in his tone, "Sy you gotta stay away from niggas like that." Tay then reached for Symere's arm pulling him back by his side.

Symere nodded his head while grabbing a hold of Tay, "You so right bae."

Jordan literally stopped walking. He was so shocked he didn't even notice Symere and Tay secretly snickering to themselves.

What the fuck?!

"Maybe we can hang out some other time Jordan." Symere said before turning back around and walking away with Tay.

Now Jordan's 2000% sure and very very fucking positive they fucking now! Symere called Tay bae while he just gets called his name. It has become almost impossible to keep his emotions intact. He can almost choke Symere to dea—

"Jordan, my nigga, snap out of it!" The sound Stokeley's voice brought him back to reality.

Jordan turned to see the man and Jahseh following short behind.

"Bruh is you okay? You was just standing here like you seen a ghost or something."

"Actually no I'm no—"

"Have you ever seen a ghost before Jordan?" came Jahseh randomly asking with a curious look on his face.

Jordan gave a confused look with a shake of head before continuing, "Uh, no but also no I'm not okay. I feel like I'm getting played right now."