AU One Shots// A Supercorp Bo...

By Itsmeavalon

This will be a book of one-shots all pertaining to Kara and Lena (Supercorp) If a one-shot is more than one p... More

I Didn't Want to Leave You
The Dreams - Part One
I'll Protect You from the Storm
Across The Universe (Soulmate AU)
My Person When my Person Can't (Part 1)
Hi, It's Been a While.

The Dreams - Part Two

939 31 2
By Itsmeavalon

*Check part one to be reminded of the disclaimers**
.\
Lena scowled with wide eyes as she let go of Kara's hand and walked over to the window, looking out at the city below her, before turning around to address Kara. "What do you mean, how can I be on Krypton? I thought Krypton exploded." Kara smiled a little before patting the bed next to her, "Come sit, let me explain what's going on." Lena nodded before walking back over to the bed and sitting next to Kara. "Krypton did explode, and you aren't really here. I guess you could say you're on the version of Krypton that lives in my memories."

Lena motioned her head forward in an encouraging gesture as if to say 'go on' and Kara seemed to get the message. "When I landed on Earth, Kal-El brought me to live with the Danvers almost immediately after I was found. For over a week I didn't sleep a wink, I mean how could I when I'd already been asleep for the past 24 years, and when I had just lost everything what felt like yesterday? When I finally slept for the first time, I had a dream that I was back on Krypton, and my adoptive sister Alex was there with me, and then the same thing happened the next night, and then Eliza was in my dream, and then every single night I was having these oddly realistic way too vivid lucid dreams that always included a member of my adoptive family in them."

The ravenette couldn't take her eyes off of Kara as she listened to her every word with incredible fascination, little by little her understanding of the situation growing as the blonde continued to speak. "Then one night when Alex and I were supposed to be going to bed, she confronted me about the dreams. She expressed to me that she had had multiple dreams with me in them since I had arrived, and that a lot of them were in a strange city that she was sure she'd never seen before. That was when we both came to the crazy realization that I was somehow transporting her and her parents minds into my dreams."

Lena was in complete awe, she thought Kara's abilities were extraordinary before, but this was just on a whole other level. "The next day we told Eliza what was going on, and after doing some tests on my brain and looking at my neural pathways and all that, she was able to determine a few things. First of all, everything to do with the dreams is pretty much out of my control. I can't choose the location of the dream, and I can't choose who's in the dream with me. We also determined based on my own experience in the dreams, that my body reacts to whatever environment I'm in just like if it were real life, for example if I'm Krypton then I can't use my powers."

The younger woman began to process the information she had just been given, and she definitely had a lot of questions, "S-s0, is that where I am right now? In your dream?" Kara nodded. "I'm just a little confused, we've known each other for over four years, why is this the first time I've ever been in a dream?" The blonde reporter nodded again as she said, "Right, that. Well we've figured out over time that the way whoever is in the dream is chosen isn't completely random. My subconscious chooses someone to be in my dream with me either because they are in close proximity with me, or because they are the last person I had a strong emotional connection with."

Lena scowled a little, still confused as to why this was her first time here, Kara continued, "I've learned to keep track of my connections with people throughout the day and make note of who I think is most likely to be in my dream with me based on my interactions with everyone close to me. After I met you, I can't tell you how many times I was sure you'd be the one in the dream, but you never were. The reason for this, I've since realized, is that Alex would come over for Pizza and movies all the time, or I would vent to Winn after work about my day, and these things were so comfortable and normal to me that I didn't even register them as 'strong emotional connections' but of course they were. Alex is my sister and Winn is like my platonic soulmate."

The ravenette nodded in understanding before responding, "So when you would hang out with one of them in the evening, they would become your most recent connection, canceling out whatever connection you and I might have had before that." "Exactly, and then when everything went to shit, Alex basically moved in with me for months. I spent too many nights to count screaming out my frustrations to her, or venting endlessly to her, or sobbing hysterically and brokenly into her shoulder until I was too tired to keep crying. And because of that, for months Alex was the only person in the dreams, and it became a routine. It was like an utterly normal part of both of our lives, so much so that I stopped taking note of my interactions with people throughout my day and I didn't even notice if Alex and I even had a connection or not, because she had been the only one in the dreams for so long."

Lena gave a watery sympathetic smile to the Krytonian before she spoke, "So was it our interaction today? When I offered my condolences about Jeremiah and gave you that book?" Kara just hummed in confirmation, "And you must not have had Alex over , but you still assumed she would be in the dream with you." "Yeah" The Luthor felt herself getting choked up with guilt as she asked the next question, "And all the n-nights, with Alex and the screaming and the crying and th-the brokenness, was that-" "About you?" Kara interrupted, "Yeah, it was. With each day that passed, and the longer you were angry, the more angry I also became at myself." The blonde sniffled, looking down a little.

"I became more and more convinced that I had broken something that would never be fixed, and I started to believe that it wasn't even worth trying to apologize anymore, that no matter what I did to try to make amends, you would hate me forever." That line hit Lena like a stab in the gut, and she almost physically cringed had hearing the most important person in the whole world to her say that. "Kara, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. What I came to realize was that I was more angry at myself than I was at you. I was angry at myself for being weak, for allowing myself to get lied to by yet another important person, people in fact, in my life. I was angry at myself for not being smart enough to realize your identity sooner, and for being too oblivious to notice something that was right in front of me the whole time. I'm sorry for how I treated you, and for everything I did to you. I acted like such a hypocrite, just because I was blinded by my own anger and hurt."

The heroine shook her head before immediately taking both of Lena's hand into her own, "No, this wasn't your fault Lena it was mine. Although you definitely made some mistakes and allowed emotion to cloud your judgment, I'm the one who lied to you. But I want you to know with certainty, I never once had devious or manipulative intentions, the last thing I'd ever want to do is hurt you, but I did. I withheld my true identity from you no matter how many times I so badly wanted to to tell you. The truth is, no matter how many reason or excuses I fed you as to why I didn't tell you I was supergirl, I was really just afraid."

Lena squeezed Kara's hands encouragingly as she asked, "Afraid of what?" "Afraid-" Kara paused before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes for a second, preparing herself for what she was about to confess, "I was scared that I would lose you forever, and I would never get the chance to tell you everything I really feel when I'm with you, and everything I really see when I look at you. Lena, you're one of the most extraordinary people in the universe, and you mean more to me than I can express in words. You are gorgeous, smart, loving, warm, and just an amazing woman. From the moment I first saw you when I walked into your office with Clark, you lit up my life with an array of feelings that I had never once felt before, and you now hold a place in my heart that will never be for anyone else.'

Tears free flowed from green eyes down smooth white cheeks as she stared lovingly into blue orbs, listening to every single word, "What I now know with absolute certainty, is that I am in love with you Lena Luthor. I love every single thing about you, the way you raise your eyebrow when you're trying to be intimidating, or the way you stick your tongue out when you're really focused, or the way your laugh warms my heart and spreads throughout my entire body every single time I hear it. And that, that is why I was so afraid to reveal my identity to you, because I was terrified that I would never get the chance to tell you that."

Lena opened her mouth to respond, but all that came out was a gut wrenching sob. Kara immediately pulled Lena into her arms, and the younger woman held her tight, clinging to her like a lifeline as she buried her face the reporter's neck. Kara closed her eyes and put her chin on Lena's shoulder, before beginning to rub her back soothingly until she calmed down.The ravenette couldn't contain her emotions after hearing the most real and genuine version of the things that she had wanted to hear for years. Lena Luther felt more loved in that singular moment than she had ever felt during any part of her entire life. The new feeling was relieving, and it was utterly wonderful.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Kara woke up suddenly in her loft and quickly grabbed her phone to check the time. 4:27 AM. Without a second thought Kara was out of both her bed and and her loft window in a whoosh as she began flying towards Lena's penthouse as fast as possible. The blonde landed on her best friend's (hopefully more now ) balcony, before opening the glass sliding door into her bedroom. As she walked through the doorway, Kara caught a glimpse of Lena sitting on the edge of her bed as if she was waiting for her to come, before the Hero was being yanked onto the bed by her arm.

The ravenette pulled Kara's body flush against her own and looked straight into her eyes with a huge smile on her face as she said, "I'm in love with you too." Lena crashed her lips into the soft pink ones in front of her immediately after, humming happily at finally being able to do what she had been wanting to for so long. Each woman was over the moon with joy as their lips danced in a tango of fiery passion, before Lena finally pulled away when she needed air and rested her forehead against Kara's lovingly.

The blonde was grinning like an idiot, unable to contain her excitement at being able to be with the woman she knew she was meant to be with, and she was so relieved that there were no more secrets between them. Kara eventually shifted so that Lena was on top of her, head laying on her chest as the two of them entangled their limbs. They stayed like that until sunrise, each unable to fall asleep due to the overwhelming emotions flowing through their hearts, minds, and bodies.

Finally, both Kara and Lena knew that they were no longer alone in the world. From this point forward, there was no such thing as 'I' or 'me' it was always going to be 'we' or 'us'. From now on they were in this together...

A/N
Hey guys, here's part two to The Dreams one shot! (2,207 Words) I know ya'll have been waiting for me to publish this, so here it is finally. I finished it randomly at like 3:00 A.M. when I couldn't sleep, but I'm glad I got it done. Let me know in the comments if you want me to do a part three to this one shot with smut, it's something I've been considering. Anyway, than you so much for reading and I really hope you all enjoyed it. I love you guys! Bye! <3<3<3

-Avalon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.1K 40
When Kara and Lena meet, they don't like each other, in fact they despise each other. The young reporter tries to refuse interviewing Miss Luthor...
15K 415 7
Supergirl one shots exploring Lena and Kara's relationship.... because shes are one shots, the chaptered arent related in any way // COMPLETED!!!
15.3K 589 9
*originally posted on fanfiction.net* Lena and Kara take weekly yoga classes together. Kara's POV. Lena appreciation/admiration. Supercorp flirtation...
Home By Shit

Fanfiction

4K 126 9
Lena Luthor gets in trouble and injured. She is saved by Supergirl, who looks out for her while she is resting, trying to figure out how to defeat th...