Impact

By Zac_Silver

In this world there are people born with supernatural abilities called quirks. I am a different matter all to... More

My fellow readers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

808 45 7
By Zac_Silver

Kiri San, shin San, Kacchan, Shoto San, and pikachu sat down at the main table. I served honey teriyaki salmon and mashed potatoes. "This looks excellent!" Shin San said. I just sat down. They took a bite then stars were in their eyes. "So good!" They said in unison. "Can you teach me this recipe?" Shoto San asked. "Nope" I grinned wickedly. They sweat dropped and I giggled. "I didn't put anything weird in it." I explained and they sighed in relief. I finished eating and went to my room. We share a floor just the 6 of us, as I said before a barrier surrounds the floor. "Izuku." I heard AFO's voice in my head. My eyes glowed red. "Get out of my head!" I yelled internally. "Listen." "I won't." The link was cut by my abilities.

AFO's POV

"That boy won't listen to me..." I sighed to myself.

(A/N: please go read the next chapter. It will explain why this is not finished.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
78.5K 5.6K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
6K 397 48
The world isn't a kind place for many people. The odd few learn that earlier than others but many only realise this fact many years after those less...
273K 10.5K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...