๐€๐๐๐„๐“๐„๐๐‚๐˜

By sov3nus

๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... More

copyright โ„—
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
compunctious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
sempiternal
passivity
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
contiguity
homage
gregarious
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
hiraeth
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

blossoming

7.1K 459 41
By sov3nus

blossoming
/ˈblɒs(ə)m/
verb
gerund or present participle: blossoming
mature or develop in a promising or healthy way.

Glendale , AZ
Wednesday February 12th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I cannot believe you've never been here before." Soraya chuckled shaking her head.

"We didn't do family outings when I was younger."

"Okay but even as you grew up you didn't ever wanna come here?" Cheyenne pondered leaning forward on the steering wheel. Soraya noticed that's just how she drives.

Soraya shook her head no turning off her phone as she looked at it to check the time, "what's the point?"

"Girl you not being forreal, i love to sit in the open like this."

"Yea cause all that water and people nope ian feeling it." Cheyenne laughed, noticing how Soraya had began talking less 'proper' and seemed to be getting more comfortable.

"Yeen even have a swimsuit, ugh unbelievable." Cheyenne said cocking her head.

"Whatever, I told you I'm not going in that or near that water anyways." Cheyenne rolled her eyes knowing she was definitely going to get her in the water.

"Whatever you say because you most certainly are." Cheyenne replied inwardly, Soraya knew she was staying in the seat she was currently in though so she didn't care.

"I don't like feeling afloat." Soraya scowled as Cheyenne did nothing but laugh.

"Babygirl I do not care, you're sweet sexy ass is going to be sitting in that water in 3 2 1." Cheyenne made a swift turn causing the passengers to fall left as the beach came into view.

Soraya gasped feeling amazed, she didn't know it would look so beautiful.

Cheyenne cheesed watching Soraya's facial expression as she peered out the window to see everyone in swimming suits of some sort sitting on the grass.

"I used to come up here alla time, with ma frens of course." Soraya stiffly nodded to show she heard her.

"They were all way older than me, they all did some shit like drugs or sum. They brought me onto allat shit, they fucked up my life in the sense of my education." Cheyenne explained, "Peer pressure was a bitch." she scoffed shaking her head.

"You always feel like you gotta prove yo self, don't wanna pussy out so you act like you can handle it." Soraya mumbled looking down fiddling with her fingers.

"Damn right, had me sniffing and selling at 14 just because my little ass was too scared to say two letters - no."

"What," Soraya thought about how to phrase her question, "what was you like in school?"

Cheyenne sighed, "grades were immaculate, talking straight a's. Got one b and my dad whipped the shit out of my back so that i never dropped so low again." Soraya flinched from her bluntness.

"So I was doing drugs and everything all whilst tryna study and maintain my high grades." Cheyenne laughed, "most of the time i was high innat exam room."

"Did it work?" Soraya frowned, Cheyenne nodded.

"Damn sure right it did, I wasn't giving my parents no reason to do some shit to me. They found me in my room one day though, fucking who was my then 'bestfriend'. And that punishment was worse than any bad test paper."

"You was gay from young?" Cheyenne nodded.

"I always had a different feeling around woman, I'd actually fucked my parents business partner's wife. She was my first body, we'd kept fucking on a low. She put a move on me though. Then told me about how we should run away together, I refused and she told my parents. At first they didn't believe her which is surprising but then they saw it first hand."

"16 first time living onna streets." Soraya was somewhat 'happy' she felt comfortable telling her all this, but she couldn't believe she was doing it so quickly.

Soraya almost admired her for being so open, "anywhooo that was rather depressing lets get out and enjoy this sun." Cheyenne opened the car door and walked put to the trunk.

Soraya sighed counting to ten and began breathing in and out. "Girl you comin'!" Cheyenne yelled grabbing their blankets, chairs and duffle bags.

"Take the lunch box please." Soraya nodded grabbing the grey and black cooler bag. She slammed the trunk down with her free hand and took the blankets from underneath Cheyenne's arms.

"Where you wanna sit?" Cheyenne asked as they began walking down the steps. Soraya shrugged looking at all the open spaces.

"Let's sit over thea." She pointed to a spot right under the hot blazing sun.

Soraya put on her rimless rectangle frame sunglasses as they made their way to their spot.

Cheyenne dropped the bags in a pile next to each other and then pulled open the zipper to the duffle bag containing all the blankets and chairs and other necessities like that.

Cheyenne sat down criss cross and Soraya followed suit, "so if you had an unstable relationship with your parents how come they like took you out to places?" Soraya didn't like to pry but she wanted to continue their conversation from the car, she wanted to see how much Cheyenne would tell her almost.

Cheyenne sighed in a thinking manner, "my parents love/loved to flaunt, to show their status, wealth basically just to show off. They're those types of parents, famous lawyer's, and so they have to show how amazing they are. Smart and affluent."

"We went places 'as a family' essentially because they loves to show how 'perfect' our family was."

"Heavy christians?" Cheyenne nodded, "and that's why they hate your sexuality or treat you wrongly?"

"Mostly," Cheyenne rolled her neck to lessen the ache of her neck cramps, "they had many issues with me and with themselves, always will. My sexuality was just another stack of wood to the fire and my refusal to follow in their footsteps."

Soraya nodded slowly to show her understanding, she laid back and looked up at the blue sky.

"I don't know my dad." Soraya said softly, "I don't want to either."

"My mother spoke so ill of him I grew up thinking he was this evil malicious person, little did I know the devil was right in my face."

"So I guess your mother is the root to all your issues?" Cheyenne asked lying down just like Soraya.

"My family and myself."

"Did you ever have anybody?" Soraya bit her bottom lip shaking her head no, resting her right arm underneath her head.

"My grandparents were both in prison, some bonnie and clyde that's what they thought they were. They were in there for life, my grandmother gave birth in prison and then the baby - my mother - lived with her uncle - my great uncle - he died when she was 19 and that's when she was a lone wolf. I guess the lack of teaching how to be a mother and woman had an impact on her her whole life."

"She tell you any stories 'bout yo pops?" Cheyenne asked.

"never any positives ones, just how he was a good for nothing nigga, who left his family, how he don't give a damn about me and my brother and deserves to burn in hell."

"Wow." Cheyenne looked at Soraya as she looked up at the blue sky.

She stared at her for a few moments longer before twisting her body and following her gaze up at the clouds.

"pulchritudinous." Soraya murmured softly.

"What does that mean?" Cheyenne turned to look at her again.

"Beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 539 20
If you don't like toxic shit don't read Short story with squeal coming soon not edited don't mind mistakes
200K 9.6K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
59.9K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! โš ๏ธ Mature Content!
200K 8.9K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...