love for the blood god ; tech...

By trapgnf

"i won't stay here and let your rage overcome you." "who said it was rage, annie?" Annie was just a regular g... More

introduction
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

3

31.4K 947 1.2K
By trapgnf

i woke up to my alarm at 11am. i slapped it silent and groaned as i got out of bed. i sat in my chair and saw that techno was muted, and he sent me a message back.

technoblade
sorry about that annie, i didn't expect to fall asleep on call. i stayed in call since i thought it was respectful to, i hope you slept well :)

i smiled at the message and undeafened on discord.

"good morning" my tired voice spoke out, and i fidgeted with my fingers.

i heard an echo of an unmute, and technos calming voice. "morning! how'd you sleep?"

his words made my stomach clench softly. i wrapped my arms around my stomach. "i slept good, how'd you sleep?"

a small chuckle left his lips as he responded. "if only i slept on my bed, i would have slept incredibly well, but it was a decent sleep."

i laughed at his response, and joined the call on my phone as i walked to my kitchen.

"techno!"

"annie!"

"what do i eat for breakfast?"

"BACON- wait no, just eat eggs.."

i laughed softly at his small stutters, and grabbed an egg from my fridge. i cracked it open in a bowl and whisked it as my pan was heating up.

time skip

i finished eating, and techno was screensharing his youtube videos with me.

"i need to go to the store today" i mumbled under my breath, grabbing clothes to go out.

"what store?" techno asked, which made me stop in my tracks.

"target probably, it's closest to me" i said, turning back to my clothing rack. i took out an outfit and slipped it on.

i looked in the mirror and liked how i looked, and grabbed my keys, my phone, my wallet, my airpods, and my mask, and walked out the door.

"wait you're going now?" techno asked, and i hummed a yes, opening my car door.

i connected my phone to my car, which helped a ton while driving. i drove over to target, making small conversation with techno every now and then. i hopped out of my car, and put on my airpods, still on call with techno.

"annie please tell me your buying the chips i sent you" techno asked, and i groaned loudly.

"i told you like 17 times i'm not buying the stupid chips" i said, grabbing a cart and walking straight to the food area.

"BUT THEYRE SO GO-" technos complaining was interrupted by a small shhh from me, and he humphed in response. i laughed a bit, and grabbed the chips from the shelf.

"where in the living hell are the eggs in this place" i mumbled, looking around for some place that may have eggs. i ultimately gave up and decided i didn't need eggs for another week. i grabbed all my other groceries, including some stuff that techno added, which was s'mores chocolate bars, soda, and this random candy that i never heard of.

"i swear if any of this tastes bad i'm going to personally beat you up." i said, which techno gasped and acted offended. it was my turn in line, and i put my groceries in, paid, and got the hell out of there.

i grabbed the bags of groceries and walked out, small rain falling on my head.

"it's raINING" i said, running full speed to my car. i threw everything in my trunk, and ran to the drivers seat. i took off my mask from one ear, and connected my phone to my car once again.

"NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO GROCERY SHOPPING" i said, gasping for air.

"did you buy the-" techno was interrupted by my loud bickering.

"yes i bought the chips." i said through a sigh.

"REALLY?" techno asked, adding a gasp for effect.

"yes really" i said, reaching back for the bag.

"you're lying let me see" techno said, and i turned on my camera, showing the blue bag of chips, i heard a couple gasps as i opened it and put one in my mouth.

i started looking at the ingredients. it was that good.

"why didn't you tell me these existed??" i asked, mouth full of the yellow chips.

techno chuckled, and i put the bag of chips on my passenger seat, and put my car in drive.

i drove home, still eating the chips every now and then. i changed out of my shirt and pants, and put on a tank top and joggers. i looked in the mirror, and remembered i needed to post on twitter.

i opened up twitter, and made a new tweet.

pheonix @pheonixlive
stream 2day 3 est, infamous pink pig guy, green blob, and other people i can steal clout will be there. i will get the mcc coin for u

i smiled as i clicked tweet, and heard a rumble from techno's side.

"awww you have my twitter notifications on" i said, jokingly.

"I DO NOT" he said, getting super defensive. i laughed at his comment and tweeted something else.

pheonix @pheonixlive
PIG BOY HAS MY NOTIFS ON ^-^

i clicked send tweet again, and heard another rumble.

"annieeeeee stop calling me out like thatttt" he said, aggressively typing a tweet on his account.

my phone rumbled, and he burst out laughing.

technoblade @technoblade
this tweet is a test for annie. annie if you're reading this you suck.

"YOU SUCK SO MUCH" i said, throwing myself on my bed.

technos laughter filled the call, which made my stomach tighten again. every time he laughed, when you could hear his smile through the call, every single moment, my stomach turned. it didn't help when we called almost every day.

yeah i met him a week ago, what about it?

i smiled as i sat down at my desk, and opened up stream labs, minecraft, spotify and discord. techno left the call to prepare his stream, since it started in about an hour.

i clicked my default settings, and edited them around a bit to fix them. i logged into mcc to see if my skin was placed it. it was!

i was my regular skin, but with an aqua jacket on, and aqua accents on my characters hair. i smiled and shifted 3 times, and opened up discord. i saw that the noxcrew was in a call, but i joined my teams call.

i was immediately moved into the noxcrew call, being greeted by everyone.

"annie! how are you doing?"

"i'm well noxite! how are you all?" i asked. the call erupted with happy noises, which made me smile.

"i understood absolutely nothing, but i'm glad you're all hyped and well." the call erupted in laugher, and they continued asking me questions.

"how do you feel that you're with the dream team?"

"super pumped man! i'm about to get carried so hard!" i said, which led to a couple chuckles.

"enough tourney questions, any special talents?"

"i play guitar, but that's basically it" i said, and about 3 people oohed.

"can you play something for us?" a girl named lily asked. i smiled and grabbed my guitar.

"of course! excuse me if i'm a bit rusty. this is a song i wrote, it's pretty short, but i like it!" i said, tuning my guitar.

i took a deep breath in, and started playing.

claps erupted from the call, and i smiled widely.

"thank you thank you" i said, and checked the time. it seems as if andy, one of the moderators, did as well.

"10 minutes guys!" andy called out, and i let out a sigh.

"it was lovely to talk with you annie, we'll hopefully see you with a crown on next time!" noxite said, and i laughed softly.

"hopefully! bye noxcrew!" i said, the call erupting with byes.

i joined my team call, deafened, and started my stream. the notification was sent out, and i had over 10k people watching.

"hello hello!" i said, waving at the camera, and adjusting the lighting.

"welcome to my minecraft championships 12 stream!" i said, glancing over at chat every once in a while.

"so! if you didn't know, here are the teams" i said, switching my screen to a word document with all the teams.

"i'm with dream, george, and sapnap, and we are going to win. no exceptions!" i smiled brightly as the chat agreed with me.

i undeafened after talking with my stream, and warning them that anyone from my team may say a bad word, and to not have their volume all the way up.

"SUP" sapnap screamed out. we undeafened at the same time.

"sapnap shut up you are so loud" dream said, and i heard sapnap humph.

"don't be mean to sappy nappy" george said, and sapnap ran over to him in game and stayed close to him. i stayed silent, witnessing this whole situation before my own two eyes.

"is annie done, i miss her" dream said, and i couldn't help but laugh.

"I KNEW IT" dream said, and i held my stomach.

"must be so embarrassing for you dream, so embarrassing" i said, which led george and sapnap to laugh.

i looked at my team chat, and smiled widely.

——————————
Are you and your team ready?
YES            NO
——————————

i clicked yes, and cheers exploded from the call. i passed by techno in game, and crouched a couple times, he did the same back. i smiled and ran straight towards the decision dome.

1580 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 330 22
π—¦π—£π—œπ——π—˜π—₯' 𝗦 π—ͺπ—˜π—•. "when your hands touch," "like a spider, you trap me." π—Όπ—»π—²π˜€π—΅π—Όπ˜π˜€, α΅α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰ ᡇʸ ᡉʸᡉ˒ᡒ...
397K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
305K 4.7K 22
➝ I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? ➝ A MineCraft YouTubers Γ— Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...
572K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...