I MISS YOU (SSAMYUL FANFIC)

By ssamyul24

Yuri was kidnapped by an unknown man for revenge. For years,her family thought she was already dead... But... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3:Yuri's disappearance
CHAPTER 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24:FLASHBACKS
NEWS!!!!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE
😁
😭😭

CHAPTER 45

182 11 0
By ssamyul24

It's just another normal day for them,like going to school.

The student council were bombarded with many papers again.

They were walking to the school's hallway.

Just like always,all they can hear was gossips from the students.

'Ya! Now tell us,why did you leave me and Hitomi alone yesterday?' Chaeyeon asked.

'Something happened...We're sorry...' Yuri said.

'But what really happened?' Hitomi asked.

'Not here.We'll explain it to you two later at the room..' Chaewon answered.

A few minutes later,they arrived at the student council's room.

'Now,explain to us what really happened to the four of you yesterday.' Chaeyeon said.

'Minju and Yuri's youngest sister,Wonyoung gave birth yesterday...' Chaewon answered.

'W-WHAT?!!! Gave birth?'

'Yes.It's a long story.' Chaewon said.

'Oh...' Both Hitomi and Chaeyeon can't uttered a single word.

'What are you both going to do now? Wonyoung is still studying.' Yena asked Minju and Yuri.

'We're thinking of letting her live with us..' Chaewon answered Yena's question.

'What do you mean?' Yena asked.

'We're going to help Wonyoung raise Wonjin.' It's Yuri answered Yena this time.

'Will you two go back to the house?' Chaewon asked.

'I'll go back...' Minju answered.

Now,Chaewon,Yuri and Minju's eyes are on Yena,waiting for her answer.

'Okay,then...I don't have no choice...' Yena answered.

'Let's finish these papers now...' Chaeyeon interrupted them.

After that,they all went back to what they were doing.

Yujin called Yuri again.

'What is this dog problem now?' Yuri said.

'Why? She's calling you again?' Chaewon asked.

Yuri nodded.

'Give me your phone,I'll answer it.Continue what you're doing..' Chaewon said.

'What's your problem this time,you dog? We're busy right now.'

'Chaewon-unnie? I need to go to school to school right now.Can you come here?'

'Just ask Eunbi-unnie,I'm busy right now...Hang up...'

Chaewon went back to the room.

'What did Yujin say,love?' Yuri asked.

'She said she have to go school now.I just asked her to ask Eunbi-unnie...' Chaewon answered.

After that they continued what they were doing.

FAST FORWARD....

Yuri,Chaewon,Minju and Yena went together to visit Wonyoung at the hospital.

As soon as they went in,the encountered Wonyoung with Eunbi.

'Why are all here? Didn't you still have class?' Eunbi asked them.

'We're already done,unnie.' Chaewon answered.

'Good thing you're all here then.I have to go now.Take care of Wonyoung.' Eunbi said.

All of them nodded at the older.

After Eunbi left,all of them approached Wonyoung.

'Wonyoung,live with us starting tomorrow...' Yuri said.

'Why,unnie?' Wonyoung asked.

'Do you think you can raise him alone,and also you still have to go to school tomorrow.'

'But...I don't to be a burden to all of you...' Wonyoung said.

'Why do you think you're going to be a burden? And besides you're my sister and he's my niece,don't think like that...' Minju answered her.

'Minju-unnie...'

(That's right,Wonyoung already knew...)

'No buts.Just do what your sisters told you to...' Chaewon interrupted them.

'You don't have to go home tomorrow.I already told Yujin to get your things.' Yuri said.

Wonyoung was speechless.

She never thought she would received this much help from them,especially when it comes to raising her baby.

Thankfully,her older sisters,Yuri and Minju were there...who she can trust to take care Wonjin while she's in school.

Yuri and Minju don't even complained about it,because they weren't really that busy in their studies,and Yena and Chaewon were there to help them,so they have really nothing to be worried about.

'Love,you're not going home today?' Chaewon asked Yuri.

'No,love.I have to take care of Wonyoung...' Yuri answered.

'Just go with Yena-unnie and Minju-unnie today,okay? I can't let you sleep in the house alone...' Yuri added,kissing Chaewon's forehead.

'I'm sorry,love.I can't cuddle with you today...I'll make it up with you tomorrow.' Yuri apologized,knowing what Chaewon is sad about.

Chaewon just nodded.

'Ya! I'll leave my girlfriend with you for today...Don't tease her or else I'll kill you two...' Yuri said,warning Yena and Minju.

'We're going now,love.See you tomorrow.' Chaewon said before leaving with Yena and Minju.

'You should rest now.Don't worry,I'll stay with you tonight.' Yuri said to Wonyoung.

'Thank you,unnie...' Wonyoung thanked Yuri all of a sudden.

'Don't thank me,you know I hate it...' Yuri said.

(Yes,that's right.If Chaewon hates if someone keep apologizing to her then Yuri too hates if someone keep thanking her.)

'Still,unnie...I'm so thankful to you...' Wonyoung said.

'Okay,okay.So sleep now.' Yuri said,before lying in the sofa.

THE NEXT DAY...

Since Chaewon,Yena and Minju all don't have any class to attend,they all prepared and clean the room where Wonyoung will be staying.

Chaewon called Yuri to find out what they're doing now or she just missed her girlfriend.

'Love,when are you coming home?'

'Did you miss me that much?'

'Yes...By the way,we already prepared and clean the room where Wonyoung will be staying...'

'Okay,then.We'll see you later.Don't miss me too much,okay?'

After that,Chaewon ended the call because of a certain duck who keep shouting her name.

'YA! KIM CHAEWON,STOP MISSING YOUR GIRLFRIEND TOO MUCH AND COME HELP US HERE!!!' Yena shouted.

Chaewon went back,annoyed at Yena for ruining her moments with Yuri.

'I should really tell Yuri later about this duck who keep bothering me...' Chaewon thought.

A few minutes later,Yuri and Wonyoung arrived.

As soon as Chaewon sees Yuri,she wrap her arms around her,hugging her girlfriend.

'Did you missed me that much?'

'Yes...'

'Tsskkk...Okay,let's go in now...'

Yuri and Chaewon went in.

'Wonyoung,go and prepare to go to school now.You're room is upstairs...' Yuri said.

'But,unnie...'

'If you're worrying about Wonjin,don't worry,we'll take care of him.' Yuri said.

'We'll take care of him,my bad.You'll just gonna cuddle with your girlfriend later and not gonna take care of your niece later...' Yena said,teasing Yuri.

Yuri glared at Yena.

'Go now.' Yuri said to Wonyoung.

Wonyoung have no choice but to go to school.

After Wonyoung left,just like what Yena said earlier,Yuri cuddled with Chaewon.

Instead,it was Minju who was taking care of their nephew.

'We're back here again,Minju.' Yena said.

'What do you mean?' Minju asked.

'Just look at those two who keep cuddling with each other since earlier.' Yena said,pointing to Chaewon and Yuri.

'Don't mind them and help me here.You know that they're always like that...' Minju said.

'Here,hold him first.I'll just go cook breakfast.' Minju said,as she leave Wonjin to Yena so could cook breakfast.

Wonjin was left to Yena.

But Yuri and Chaewon,same to Minju was interrupted by the noise of a baby crying.

THIS IS IT FOR NOW...

WHAT COULD YENA HAVE DONE AGAIN?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 187 13
It's been five years since they broke up. Since she broke up with Chaewon, as Yunjin likes to remind herself on her more self-flagellating of days. C...
2.4K 334 16
*IZ*ONE Greek Demigod AU" Yena, Chaewon, and Yujin had always thought that their friendship was a product of fate. Ever since the trio met, things ju...
3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...