Forbidden ♡ Argus Filch x Rea...

Galing kay filchswife

your relationship is forbidden. what will you do, keep it a secret or leave the one you love the most? you ar... Higit pa

WARNING
Late Night Stroll
Rejection
'Pretty Boy Diggory'
Detention
Lies & Love Potions

The Yule Ball

1.8K 54 182
Galing kay filchswife

      It was the ball today already! You and Cedric had planned to meet there. Since he was a champion, all eyes would be on you and Cedric, and the other champions with their dates. You were currently chattering about the ball with the girls. All the talk about who's going with who or who's wearing what was getting annoying.

     It was Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Angelina, and you in the Gryffindor common room. You all had planned to get ready together in your and Angelina's dorm since your other roommates were getting ready elsewhere.

     "So, Hermione did you ever get asked?" You asked, curiously. You remembered that you and her were going to go together if no one asked her.

     "Uh n-no." Hermione stuttered, her face as red as Fred's hair.

     "Ooh, Hermione has a date!" Ginny squealed in excitement. Ginny was known to get into everyone's business and it was quite amusing.

      "What! I just said no." Hermione said defensively.

     "Okay, but your face says it all." Angelina chimed in.

     "Not to mention you stuttering." I mentioned.

     "You guys are evil!" Hermione exclaimed.

     "Come on Hermione! You can tell us anything." Luna said with a genuine smile that she always wore.
     "Pleaseee." Ginny begged, dragging on the e.

     "Fine," Hermione huffed in defeat, blowing her brunette hair out of her face, "No judging right?"

     You all nodded in agreement and sat on the edge of our seats. If Hermione was hiding the identity of her date, it must be good. 'What if it was Ron' You thought remembering the obvious awkwardness to each other.

     "Viktor Krum." Hermione finally admitted. All of your jaws dropped, eyes got wide, and stared in disbelief at the girl.

     "What? The Viktor Krum?" You asked in disbelief.

     "The quidditch star?" Ginny questioned.

     "What, is it really that hard to believe? I'm not that ugly right?"

     "No, just it's hard to believe that Viktor would ask our Hermione. I never thought you'd say yes to him either." Angelina said.

     "Well I did."

     "Now you and y/n will both be going with a champion." Angelina pointed out.

     "Wait? What?" Ginny and Hermione said at the same time.

     "Yeah, Diggory." Angelina said.

     "Oh, forgot to tell you guys." You admitted and laughed it off.

     "Its okay y/n! Everyone forgets sometimes." Luna smiled.

     "No it's not! This is big information and you just forgot to mention it to your best friends! Unbelievable!" Ginny glared at me and Hermione joined in too.

     "I'm sorry, he asked me and then I got detention and then Fred and George exploded something in Filch's office." Their eyes went wide again.

     "Seriously woman, do you not tell is anything!" Hermione exaggerated, throwing her arms in the air.

     "I got detention with Filch and then they pulled a prank to try and get me out of it." You explained, leaving out tons of details.

     Fred and George walked into the conversation mid-sentence, "You're welcome by the way!" They said at the same time.

     "Yeah, yeah whatever you say," You said while rolling your eyes.

     "Then you went back and helped clean up Filch's office." Fred mentioned.

     "Because I'm nice unlike you two."

     "Like that time you helped us prank him last year. Real nice y/n." George said sarcastically.

     "I had a change of heart." You grinned at them.

     "Whatever, we have to go get ready, bye losers!" Ginny said excitedly.

     "What? The dance is in 4 hours!" Fred exclaimed.

     "And?" Ginny asked, pulling you up the stairs with the rest of the girls in tow.

     You decided to have Angelina do your hair and you were going to do Hermione and Ginny's makeup because you had some experience. Angelina started brushing your h/l h/c and trying not to rip out your hair. After completing, you did your makeup. It was complete chaos with all of you running around, but it got done. Luna was the only calm one, she just sat minding her own business and doing her hair.

     After finishing helping everyone get ready, you slipped on your dress. It was gorgeous. You admired yourself in the mirror, you almost looked like a princess.

     "Now I'm kinda jealous of Cedric." Hermione laughed after getting a look at me.

     "You should be! I might as well steal you from Viktor." You grinned, joining the joke.

     Hermione actually cleans up very well. She was pretty before, but now she looked like a model. Her usual frizzy hair was now in a modest updo. She had a minor amount of makeup on, but it made her all the prettier. Even Luna's wacky dress that she made herself looked amazing. Ginny and Angelina too.

     "Wow, we are hot!" You exclaimed.

     "Hell yeah we are!" Angelina exclaimed.

     You took a few steps down the stairs trying to get used to wearing heels. 'That'd be embarrassing if I fell in front of everyone' You linked arms with Hermione and continued down the steps. At the bottom, Fred and some other Gyffindor guys stood admiring. Fred kept taking glances at you and couldn't believe he missed out.

     Angelina took George's arm and continued walking. Luna took off, and Ginny left with Neville. Fred took Katie, but he was pissed he didn't take you. Hermione and you kept walking past Fred and Katie. Finally reaching the last steps, you let out a breath, and continued on. Cedric stood there waiting. He looked up, and locked eyes with you. His jaw fell to the floor and his eyes went wide. You grinned and noticed Viktor nearby too. Hermione said goodbye and went to Viktor. Cedric finally spoke.

     "Wow, you look gorgeous." He spoke at almost a whisper, he was mesmerised at your beauty.

     "Thank you, you look quite handsome as well." He started blushing profusely and you took his arm.

     Professor approached you and Cedric, "Are you two ready?"

     "Ready for what?" You were utterly confused.

     "The champions dance, they dance first." She told you before walking off to Harry and Cho.

     "Cedric?"

     "Okay, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be scared off."

    "You knew? I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of the whole school!"

    "Just follow my lead, we'll be fine." He smiled.

     Professor McGonagall came back with the rest of the champions and their dates. You spotted Harry and Cho, Hermione and Viktor, and Fleur and some older kid you didn't know. Harry looked as nervous as you were, and you glanced at him and sent him a smile which he returned.

     Your heart started racing as you and Cedric started dancing in front of everyone. The spotlight was on you and you didn't wanna fail. He grabbed your hand and your waist and you put a hand on his shoulder. His hand on your waist felt reassuring, but you were still freaking out. You noticed Harry tripping over Cho and watched in amusement. The dance went fine, and you did better than you thought you would.

     After it was over, Cedric led you to a table and sat down. He grinned at you.

     "Wasn't too bad. I knew you could do it."

     "You are lucky I didn't fall, I would've killed you and then died of embarrassment."

     "I'm glad you didn't fall too. Mostly because you would kill me, but also I don't want my date to die."

     "How do we get food?" You asked looking around for waiters. He spoke into the plate and then food appeared, "What the hell!"

     Cedric laughed and then told you that you just had to tell the plate what you wanted. You spoke asking for a salad, and it appeared.

     "We are at a school full of magic and you get surprised at that?" Cedric laughed.

     "What can I say, its food." You shrugged.

    You both continued talking and eating for a little bit and Hermione, Viktor, Harry, and Cho joined. You noticed Ron sulking in the corner, not even speaking to his date and then she left with another guy.

     "I'll be right back." You said to Cedric who nodded, and then started speaking to Harry.

     You walked over to Ron and sat down, "What's up Ron." You asked, trying not to laugh at his frilly dress robes.

     "I'm at this stupid dance with these stupid dress robes and no date." He said gloomily.

    "Maybe because you ignored her."

     "I didn't wanna go with her anyways."

     "Ooh did Ronnie wanna go with Hermione?" You teased.

     "Shut up." He sulked.

     "So it's true?" You grinned mischievously. He didn't respond, so you asked him to dance.

     He agreed and stood up with you. He awkwardly put his hand on your higher back instead of waist.

     "Ease up Ron." You laughed, putting his hand on your waist. His face turned the color of his face and you took his hand. You both started dancing and he started looking happier. Victorious in your plan, you smiled. Fred came over to tease Ron.

     "Ooh did ickle ronnikins get a date to the ball?" Fred teased.

     "Shut it Fred." Ron mumbled.

     "C'mon Fred, I'm dancing with him because he's sad he didn't get to ask Hermione."

     "Ronnie fancies Granger?" George asked, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

     "No I do not!" Ron yelled defensively before storming back to his corner to sulk some more.

     "You guys are idiots, he's sad don't make fun of him!"

     "No you gave us the perfect thing to tease him some more with." George said mischievously.

     "Where's Diggory?" Fred asked.

     "Where's Katie?" You replied.

      "How about a dance?"

      "Later Fred." You left and went to go back to your date. You almost forgot about him, you were trying to cheer up Ron. When you arrived at the table, Cedric wasn't there.

     "Where's Cedric?"

      "Him and Cho went to go get punch." Harry replied. Hermione and Viktor were gone dancing.

     You went to go see what they were up to. Cedric and Cho were at the punch table, when you went to run up, he and Cho kissed. Dumbfounded you turned around and ran. 'What the fuck?'

     You turned a few corners and sat down. A few tears spilled from your eyes, threatening to ruin your makeup. You couldn't believe he betrayed you like that! Cedric was supposed to be a good guy, he acted so sincere when he asked you. Why didn't he just ask Cho instead of you if he fancied her?

      Harry sat next to you, he saw the same thing you did. You could only imagine how he felt, he fancied Cho for months.

     "I'm sorry." Harry apologized as he looked down, tears brimming in his brilliant green eyes.

     "I'm sorry too. That was messed up."

     "Why did they kiss? I though Cedric liked you, and I thought Cho atleast liked me a little." Your heart broke at that. Harry deserved better. You deserved better.

     "I thought he did too." You both sat there for a second, "You know what, fuck them. I didn't spend hours getting ready for nothing. Let's go and have a good time without them."

     "Really?"

     "Yes, Harry will you be my date for the ball?"

      He smiled and agreed. You hurriedly fixed your makeup and hair. You took Harry's arm and reentered. He walked straight into the crowd of the dance floor and took your hand. Like Ron, he was a bit awkward, and hesitated to grab your waist.

     "It's okay Harry." You smiled at his obvious nervousness.

     He took your waist and you placed a hand on his shoulder. Both of you swayed and started cheering up. You weren't Cho, but he was glad to dance with you. You had decided to dance with as many people as you could tonight, fuck Cedric.

      Harry went to talk to Ron and I stole Fred from Katie. "Let's dance loser."

     "I saw you run out of the dance. What was that about?"

     "I don't wanna talk about it, let's just dance." He smiled and you both started dancing. So far, you enjoyed Fred's dancing the most. Ron was moody, Harry was too awkward and you didn't even wanna think of Cedric. Fred was careless and fun. You both stopped slow dancing and ended up jumping around instead. Everyone glared at you, but you and Fred didn't care.

     "Who even needs slow dancing?" Fred yelled.

     "Not me!" You yelled back, grinning.

     The song was finally over and you decided to dance with Angelina now. George pretended to be offended, but didn't actually care.

     "What happened with Cedric? He left shortly after you did."

     You didn't even notice Cedric left, and you didn't care. "Not sure. Ask Cho."

     Angelina looked confused, but decided to ask later. Both of you swayed around and laughed until the song ended. Next target was Luna.

     "Oh hi! Have you had fun so far?" Luna asked.

     "For the most part." You said honestly. Cedric was far out of your mind now. You just wanted to have fun. Luna was the perfect person to go to. She knew how to have fun. Instead of a slow song, it was a fast song. Both of you couldn't dance, so you tried your best and laughed at the failed dance attempts. Luna decided to call it a night, and you hugged her goodbye.

      You wanted to dance with Hermione, but she was gone. Most people left and now it was just stragglers. Ginny and Neville included. After saying goodbye you started walking back to the common room.

     It was completely silent until you heard a loud bang and yelling. Peeves sped right past you and was laughing uncontrollably. The footsteps got closer and then you saw him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...