Korrasami Tale

By Kovirasami_5

I did not right this story but I figur i would share some of my favorite stories with you all More

A Feeling In The Morning
Asami's Secret
Graduation Bet
Avatar of the Wild pt 1
Avatar of the Wild pt 2
Korrasami Drabbles: Part 1
Korrasami Drabbles part 2
Korrasami Drabbles part 3
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 4 Stress Relief Drabble
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 5
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 6
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 7 New Years
Korrasami Drabbles: pt 8
Ride The Waves of Life
The Important Questions pt1
The Important questions pt 2
Fire Dance
BeiFong's School For Girls
Gamers
Gamers 2
Goal
The Morning After
Babies
Nightmares
Present
Family Day
Second Chances
Good Riddance: Time of your Life
Battle of Outskirts & My Heart
The White Heather & Purple Lilac
Bathroom
Brave Soldier Girl
Swapping Clothes
Lost
Graduation: College AU
Roommates AU part 2
Roommate Au part 3
College AU

Roommate AU

1.1K 20 2
By Kovirasami_5

Finding out that she was rooming with a hot girl while being at collage was awesome. Asami Sato spend her time trying not to think of her room mate's amazing body but it was hard. Ever since the first time she saw Korra work out, Asami tried to, 'accidently', walk into her friends bedroom every so often and not to be disappointed. More then once she walked in while Korra was busy working out. Eventually, the Southerner left her bedroom door open, to Asami's happiness.

Finding out that the heater in her bedroom broke down was far from awesome. It was in the middle of winter and at a Friday evening when the knob broke off. Turning her bedroom in a fucking freezer. Korra wouldn't be back till later that evening so she couldn't ask for her help either.

The young heiress sat in their shared living room, until she had enough and decided she'd just crawl into bed and try to get some sleep. She slowly undressed and only wore her panties when she put on her red sleeping dress. While she was still shivering like leaf, she crawled under her bed sheets. Well, at least I'm a bit warmer… she thought sadly and pulled the blankets even tighter around herself.

Her body was exhausted so falling asleep was no problem. She even felt slightly warm for a little while. Untill she woke up, maybe an hour or two later. The engineer blinked confused and checked the time on her phone. It's only just passed midnight… she thought and groaned. What was worse was that she was cold once again.

She heard her stomach growl and felt a sharp sting in her right shoulder. Damnit… I almost forgot about that… She let out another sigh and decided to get up and perhaps find something to eat. When she walked into the living room after she put on her dressing gown, she was welcomed with darkness. Odd… I don't remember turning off the lights completely. She continued to walk further into the living room and headed towards the kitchen.

After she opened the fridge, she realized that the groceries still needed to be done. Great… just fucking great. Why didn't I buy something to eat when I was done at the workshop today. She slammed the fridge shut with an angry sigh, hoping she didn't wake up her roomie with the noise she made.

She walked over to the fire place. The only other heat source available in their living room. If I can get a fire going… that would at least be -something-. She thought and squatted down in front of the fireplace. She put some wood in place and grabbed the matches that laid next to the wood.

After breaking around a dozen matches, she gave up. Her fingers too cold to do anything. Even after she blew in her folded hands to try and warm them up. Before she could get back on her feet, two arms wrapped around her from behind. She let out a loud yelp and both her and the person behind her fell to the side. Asami heard a familiar giggle next her when she tried to crawl away. Just to be reminded that those arms were still around her waist, holding her in place.

"Oh my Gooooooodddd Asamiiiiii." Korra said and started laughing.

Asami felt her cheeks heat up. "Korra!? You scared the hell out of me!" She finally managed to free herself from Korra's arms since the Southerner fell onto her back, her arms holding around her stomach while she continued to laugh. Asami rolled her eyes and moved to the couch where she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. "I hate you…" she muttered under her breath, even though she didn't mean a single word. Quite the opposite, actually.

Finally, after a few more minutes, Korra's laughter died down to an occasional giggle. She moved to the couch and sat next her friend. Wearing her white tank top and some sweat pants. Her usual sleeping gear.

Asami sniffled a few times and realized that Korra had at least a few drinks. "Are… are you drunk?" she asked and Korra turned her head towards her, giving Asami her answer with a big ass grin on her face.

"Maaaaybe…" Korra mumbled and wrapped her arms around the shivering heiress. "Been to a party… open bar! I dealt with it…-hic!- oops… sorry." She said sheepishly. Her head now rested on Asami's shoulder. It's then when Korra noticed that the pale beauty was shivering. "You… you're shivering… are you cold?"

Asami smiled warmly at Korra and nodded. "Kinda… the knob of my heater broke off… can't fix it and there were no handyman's around to come give me a hand. No matter how much money I offered."

"Mhn… yeah… a lot of snow on the roads… I can't blame them." Korra mumbled, pulling the heiress even closer. "I wanna cuddleeeeeee…"

Asami suddenly felt several degrees warmer when she felt Korra's hands slide over her hips. "D-don't… you have a boyfriend… for that?"

""Had… had a boyfriend…" she said, her face now buried in the crook of Asami's neck. "He didn't understand I wasn't ready for the next step just yet. -hic!- Excuse me…" she said with a giggle. "Sooooo… well, he tried to push me and I kicked his ass and dumped him."

"You… kicked his ass… and dumped him?"

"Yeah… in that precise order…"

Asami was about to say something but her growling stomach interrupted her train of thoughts. The two woman looked at each other and Asami couldn't help the deep blush that crawled onto her cheeks. "S-sorry… I didn't eat…"

Korra chuckled and kissed Asami's cheek. ""How bout I make some noodles?" She asked and got back on her feet.

The engineer pouted at the loss of contact but she smiled soon afterwards at the mention of food. "There are still some left…? I thought we were out of food?"

Korra smirked and made her way towards the kitchen, although with some trouble since the alcohol had clearly not left her system just yet. "Yeah I kinda have a secret stash, for emergencies like this ya know!" she said and waggled into the kitchen. The sound of pots and pans falling quickly followed.

Asami rushed towards the kitchen and found Korra on the floor, one pan on her head and several more spread across the floor. "Heh… Hey, Sami, I got a new hat…" she joked and Asami giggled. Korra soon joined her.

"You dork… let's clean up…" Asami said and helped her friend back onto her feet. The two of them picked up the other pans and placed them back where they came from. Korra removed the one on her head and cleaned it a bit before she filled it with water and put it on the stove. "Let chef Korra make you some world class noodles Sami."

"You sure…? You still seem a bit unstable on your feet… let me help at least?" She offered.

"As you wish. You can chop the veggies? I am quite sure letting me chop things wouldn't be a good idea… hehehehe… -hic!- pardon me…" she muttered the last part and disappeared into her room for a little while. When she came back, she had several packs of noodles in her hands.

Asami smiled and was busy chopping a cucumber into smaller pieces. Korra grabbed the chicory and tossed it into the small pot. Along with several different kind of spices. An egg. Several big shrimps that she had taken from the freezer. The cucumber that Asami had chopped earlier.

"Let's eat in my room. It's nice and warm there." Korra said and smiled at Asami who just smiled back.

"If you don't mind…"

"Of course not! Oh and, pour us a glass of wine. I still have a bottle of red on my desk. And some glasses."

"Don't you think you had enough to drink…?" Asami asked amused, one perfect eyebrow raised.

"There's no such thing as drinking too much. Unless you throw up. Then it's time to quit."

"That's mostly when you're already to late." The Heiress said and chuckled, slowly she walked out of the kitchen and headed to Korra's room. The moment she opened the door, the warmth from inside the room greeted her and a pleasurable shiver rolled over her spine. She walked inside and saw the bottle of wine on Korra's desk. She's such a sweetie… and single… Asami bit her lower lip when the reality of her thoughts sank in. She's single… and you know she likes girls… She swallowed hard when her mind suddenly created images of her and Korra. Kissing. Cuddling. In bed. Doing other things. Her hands clenched around the wine bottle when she felt a throb between her legs. Oh Raava… I need to stop thinking about that… she thought and licked her lips. Her hands moved to remove the cork from the bottle but instead, Asami let out a small cry. She had totally forgotten about her shoulder.

She put the bottle back on the desk and rubbed her shoulder. She let out an angry sigh, it didn't help and she let out a soft whimper when she tried to move her right arm. Damnit… I should have been more careful. She thought and turned around when she heard the door open and close behind her. She smiled warmly at her friend who stood a few feet away from her. Two steaming bowls of noodles in hand. A cocky and playful grin on her face.

"You okay?" Korra asked and put the bowls on her desk for a moment and pulled out two sets of chop sticks from the waist band of her pants.

Asami nodded. "Yeah… I think I just pulled a muscle today. I forgot when I tried to open the bottle."

Korra gestured towards her bed. "Sit. We eat first and then I can massage your shoulder. If you'd like."

"I… well… if it's not to much trouble?" the heiress asked while she moved to the bed. Her hands moved over the pelt that decorated the piece of furniture. "So soft…."

Korra chuckled and once Asami had settled comfortably, she handed her friend the bowl of noodles and chopsticks. "I only have one glass here, so I hope you don't mind sharing some wine with me?" She asked and opened the bottle that Asami had to put back a few minutes prior. Pouring some of the bloodred liquid into the single wine glass she had.

"I don't mind. I'm already happy and grateful that you made me something to eat." she said, the bowl now resting on her lap as she took the wine glass from Korra's hand. Her lips settled on the glass's edge and she took a gentle sip. "Oh… wow… this is good stuff."

The Southerner smirked and wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "Yeah, I never liked the cheaper stuff. I only drink this when the company is as good as the wine." She said and moved under the covers from the other side.

Asami's pale cheeks showed a faint pink colour and she nearly choked on the small sip she took. She handed the glass back to Korra who took a sip before she put it on the small nightstand on her side of the bed and dug into her bowl of food like she hadn't eaten in days.

The two chatted about their day and after they had both consumed their food, Korra's phone buzzed. She looked at the small screen of the device and sighed annoyed. "Great… why would that idiot call at half past one in the morning…" she muttered but did pick up. "Whatcha want Mako."

Asami listened to her friend and the soft muttering that came from the other end. The glass of wine in hand. Even though she just ate, the alcohol clouded her brain nonetheless.

"No, I'm not interested in whatever you have to say Mako, or do you want me to kick you in the balls again? Would that send a clear message to you? I broke up with you. And you damn well know why! I'm not wasting my first time on some selfish asshole like yourself!"

First time huh…? Oh my… Asami couldn't help but purr while her friend was arguing with her ex on the phone. Her eyes sliding from Korra's face, to her neck. I bet her skin is as soft as chocolate… She swallowed another sip of wine. Her cheeks became an even darker shade of red as her eyes continued their journey to Korra's bicep. Raava she's so strong… She bit her lower lip and her emeralds finally stopped at Korra's breasts. I should really stop staring… I think I'm getting a bit obvious. She noticed that she had emptied the glass on her own this time. Oh… Oops.

More and louder muttering followed and Korra pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation. "No! Don't come over! What about me breaking up with you don't you understand!?" She nearly growled before she ended the call and put it aside. "Ugh…! Guys! Stay away from the Sami, they're nothing but trouble." She said and looked at the empty glass in the raven's hands. "Heh… You really like it, don't you?" She asked, her voice much warmer now.

Asami handed Korra the glass with a sheepish smile. "Heh… sorry… I'll buy you a new one." her friend just chuckled and put the empty glass on her nightstand.

"Don't worry about it… anyway, how about that massage huh?" Korra said and held a small jar that contained a white substance.

"Oh! Yes please."

"Okay, turn around, so your back is towards me. It was your right shoulder, right?" She asked to be sure. The wine had effected her memory slightly.

Asami did as Korra asked and turned her back towards the Southerner. "Yeah, right. Although it isn't hurting that much anymore… probably thanks to the alcohol… heh." She mumbled and heard Korra giggle softly behind her. She stiffened when she felt the straps of her sleeping dress being lowered. Her heart skipped a beat and she swallowed hard. "W-whu… what you doing…?"

"Well, I can't use my tiger balm on your dress Sam's… that would totally be useless. And really weird." Korra snickered behind the flustered vixen and gently moved her beautiful black hair aside.

The engineer let out a sigh and relaxed under Korra's, surprisingly, gentle touch. Her strong hands moved over porcelain skin and worked on the skin covered muscles of Asami's painful shoulder. "Oh…" the Heiress let out a soft moan. "Shit… that's good…"

Korra grinned behind her friend while she continued to work on Asami's shoulder. Her eyes feasting on the engineer's naked back. "Uhhh… would you mind lowering your dress a bit more…? I could massage your entire back then…" she said, feeling the heat of her cheeks increase.

"Oh, sure. No problem." Asami shifted slightly and after she pulled her arms through the straps of her dress, used the pelt to cover up her naked breasts. "Better like this?" She asked, her dress now resting around her waist.

I'm going to hell for this… "Y-yeah… this is fine…" Korra felt a pleasant throb between her legs. Her core burned. Holy shit… No wonder I was never ready when it came to guys… She swallowed hard, her hands moved over soft skin. Her fingertips pressing down on certain points, which earned her soft whimpers from the woman in front of her.

"You're really good at this…" Asami breathed and let out a content sigh.

After about half an hour, Korra stopped her treatment and leaned backwards against her pillows. "How does it feel now?"

Asami rolled her shoulder a bit. There was still a faint throb present, but much less than before. "Much better. Thank you Korra." She pulled the straps of her dress back over her shoulders. "Well, I guess I should go back to my own room now. I took advantage of you more then enough."

Not nearly enough to my taste… you can take a bit more advantage of me if you'd like… Korra thought but raised her eyebrows curiously. "You can always sleep here?" She blurted out before she knew it. Thank you brain. I love you. She saw the bright smile on Asami's face after she asked her to stay.

"You sure?"

"Hey, my bed is big enough, and its warm in here. Your bedroom is still a fucking freezer."

"Well, I could sleep on the couch."

"Did I forget to mention I needed a cuddle buddy earlier this evening?"

Asami laughed at that and tried her very best not to sound and act too happy when she crawled up next to Korra. "Wow… you're hot… I mean warm!"

Korra laughed and turned the small light on her nightstand off. "I'm always hot." She snickered and laid down on her side. Pulling the other woman as close against her as humanly possible. "Damn, you're still quite cold." She mutters, her arms wrapped tightly around the pale beauty.

"Well, I think that's about to change." She swallowed hard, her own hands find their way around Korra's waist. She settles comfortably under Korra's chin. One hand moves to the hem of Korra's top and eventually underneath the fabric. Touching her friend's bare skin. She waited for Korra to tell her to stop, but what she expected never came, so her hand remained where it was.

"Sleep well Sami…" Korra whispered and kissed the top of Asami's head.

She smiled brightly and nuzzled against Korra's throat. Her lips brushing ever so lightly against the warm skin. "Sleep well Korra…"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.5K 48
. Some friendships are so strong They can even transcend ...
11.5K 531 29
(this story take place five years after the tlok comics. never read them, so there isn't gonna be any details from that mentioned here) ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁...
26.9K 590 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
9.1K 228 9
The game is on' sequel! AU Korrasami with Footballplayer!Korra & Cheerleader!Asami, plus some oc's