(Jjba)||Book1||Unforeseen Fat...

Od BluePaint6

Rhapsody the last female pillar along with her fellow pillar men in search for the red stone of Aja, only for... Více

Prologue
Capítulo 1
Capítulo 2
Capítulo 3
Capítulo 5
Capítulo 6
Capítulo 7
Capítulo 8
Capítulo 9
Capítulo 10
Capítulo 11
Capítulo 12
Capítulo 13
Capítulo 14
Capítulo 15
Capítulo 16
Capítulo 17
Capítulo 18
Capítulo 19
Capítulo 20
Capítulo 21
Capítulo 22
(Jjba)||Book2|| Wannabe||JotaroxOc||Complete||

Capítulo 4

1.4K 43 23
Od BluePaint6

(Edited)

"What in the hell is this spaghetti?! It's like mud!" JoJo grabbed a hold on the waiter as he pointed at his black spaghetti. "What do you're trying to pull?! This hotel think it can feed me spaghetti with ink in it?!"

"P-Pardon, sir... It's actually called Al-Nero di seppia--pasta made with fresh squid ink. That's why it's black, sir. Everyone in Italy loves it! It's absolutely delicious! Please, sir, have a taste, go on."

JoJo looked at him, not leaving eye contact, as he reluctantly are it.

"MMMMMM! It's delicious!! Yum-yum!" JoJo then continues to dig into his food.

"This hotel has gone downhill lately... To many country bumpkins." A charming voice from a very charming man spoke.

Country Bumpkins? Who's he talking about, huh? JoJo thought as he looked around. "Look at that Italian guy...it's midday and he's smooching on that girl in the hotel restaurant!"

"This...is a present for you! Signorina." the Italian man said to his date

"Why'd you put it at the end of the table like that?" His date asked.

"I wanted to see you reach for it. I love to see those hands of yours, so I want to looks at them as long as possible..."

"Yeeesh... I can't believe he can say all that with a straight face! Boy, the people in this country sure are something!"

"Oh, it's lovely!" The lady giggled holding a necklace.

"I have to ask a favor, beautiful... Every night, before you get to bed... I want you to think about me when you take off."

"OH NO! God, I think I got cavities from all that sweet-talking!" JoJo gagged.

"Let me put a charm on the necklace for you... That way you'll always be under the spell of love..." The man said as he gave a light kiss on the necklace.

"GAHUHHH! I can't stand guys like him!" JoJo yelled puting both hands on each side of his face. This action made the Italian man scoff at JoJo with a glare.

"And may your lips be under my spell as well~"

"Gah, I've had it with this guy's antics tonight! I know! I'll get a laugh out of sending this squid ink spaghetti right into his face! I know it's a bad use of Hamon, but I'm gonna wrap it around his face so he'll have a hard time getting it off!" JoJo said as he aimed the three strands of spaghetti to the Italian man.

But the Italian man easily caught it with his fork that held three macaroni strands and aims it at JoJo back using Hamon as well. Luckily JoJo caught that with his wine as the liquid spilled on the floor.

"That Italian guy just used Hamon!"

"Signor Caeser Zeppeli? You have a call from a Signor Speedwagon."A waiter informed him.

"Speedwagon... Mamma Mia... I'll go get that." Caesar Zeppeli spoke.

"W-Whaaaaat?!"

Time skip: The fountain del tritone

"Where are you from? Shall I take a picture of you with the fountain?" Caeser asked the woman walking near by him.

"The birds here sure are friendly! The men, however..." JoJo said as he feed the birds, with some of them landing on top of him. "RIGHT?!" JoJo says to Caeser, who only scoffed.

"Now now, you two! You've already been introduced...so how about greeting each othe properly?" Speedwagon suggested.

"Signore Speedwagon...let me be frank. The tradegy that enveloped my grandfather 50 years ago-- it was carried on by my father, who spent his life chasing the mystery of the stone masks! We Italians value our family more than any others! That pride allows us to carry our own fate!And I am no different!But what about him? He knew nothing of his grandfather up untill three months ago!"

"What an ass! I can't stand this guy! What the hell?! You'd best to watch your words!"

"Hold on Caeser,it was I who kept it all a secret from JoJo." Speedwagon reasoned.

"Let's put that aside then. I was expecting some impressive strength after having heard of his exploits fighting Straizo and the pillar man... Do I waited for him at the hotel. But after testingbhis hamon... I was utterly disapointed! His Hamon is too weak! It's useless! He was lucky to beat the pillar man! I have no intention of teaming up with someone like him!"

"Caeser! That's becuase he hasn't been trained to use the hamon!" Speedwagon tried to reason once more.

"Uncle... It's too late! This bastard's already got a date with my fist." JoJo popped his knuckles.

Caeser scoffed and grabbed a hold on the lady he spoke with earlier by the fountain. " You can't beat me! You couldn't even beat this girl with your Hamon ability!" Caeser said in a cocky tone to JoJo.

"Ha ha ha ha ha , if that's the case...you couldn't even beat this pigeon!" JoJo says pointing at the pigeon above his head.

Caeser laughed at him and kissed the woman by the lips.

"I love messing with people, but I hate it when people mess with me!!"

The woman suddenly jumped high, grabing a hold on JoJo's throat in a choke hold, and glared at him in a hypnotized state.

"T-The girl...!He's put Hamon into that kiss!"

"I'll say it again! You can't even beat this girl!" Caeser said as the woman punched JoJo into the fountain.

'I should stop them ... No, perhaps I should let them fight it out for a bit... It may seem harsh, but if JoJo loses, then that's that...' Speedwagon thought.

"Hmph! Do you see now? My grandfather died because yours got in his way! As if I could work with someone from such a blood-line!"

"Caeser, you've gone too far!"

"HOW DARE YOU! It's one thing to insult me, but to insult my dead grandfather?! I won't stand for it!"

Caeser scoffed and jumped up in a seating pose.

"Whoa! He jumped from a sitting position!" Speedwagon narrated.

"I have a technique to defeat the pillar men! A special technique!" Caeser slapped his hands together, creating bubbles from his hands. "My Hamon Bubble Launcher! I have special soap hidden in my gloves and various parts of my clothing in order to make bubbles! Ride these bubbles back to the Boonies, Joestar!"

JoJo was pumbled down by the bubbles.

"Hmph! I'll give you credit that you didn't pass out after getting hit with my bubble launcher... But you'll never pop my bubble barrier with your Hamon! And it looks as if your breathing has gone awry! I'll let you enjoy suffocating for a bit" Caeser grabbed the woman again, only this time JoJo spoke beforehand, " Your next line is now, 'Signorina, allow me to lift your Hamon spell'!"

"Signorina, allow me to lift your Hamon spell!" Just before Caesar could react, a bird came from the woman's mouth, and it went straight into his.

Caeser stumbled backwards popping the Hamon bubble barrier that was around JoJo.

Jojo said out of breathe,"Back when she was chocking me, I ran some Hamon through that pigeon and stuffed it into her mouth! I knew you'd kiss her to stop the Hamon, you playboy! I'll say it again! You can't even beat a pigeon!"

"Hmph!"

"Oh dear..." Speedwagon spoke with a face palm.

---Time Skip---

German soldiers underneath an ancient building in Rome noticed something happening with the pillar man in the middle.

"Look! Something strange is happening!"

"What the hell?!"

"The pillar man's forehead--it's opening like a cuckoo clock!"

"Calm down! He's being bathed in ultraviolet light! He can't move!"

The pillar man's forehead gushed air, revealing a horn, and stabbed it on a German soldier's head killing him.

"Could it be?! He has awakend?!" The leader of the Germans yelled in fear.

"Wamuu, don't keep your masters waiting. Get rid of this artificial light. And please hold on the bloodshed."

All the Germans see that the one that spoke was none other than the only female as she looks down on them, clearly awakened.

Wamuu nodded and bowed to her as launched himself out of the wall. This left the Germans in shock and question in why the lights aren't working on neither of them, but it did on Santana.

"As if we, Wamuu , and my Queen Rhapsody, can be bound by your man-made light!" Wamuu spoke as he bounded the bodies of the German soldiers together, sucking off their blood.

"Wamuu!" He said as he stood proudly. "My masters! Awaken from your slumber!"

On cue, the two pillars crack through their hard stone shells, and awakened posing ever so menacingly.

"According to what the humans said...it seems that across the sea( México), Santana is being bound by the machine that produces this pitiful light." Rhapsody spoke.

"Could it be...that the Hamon tribe is behind this?" Wamuu questioned.

"You mean to say that they're back after we put and end to them 2 thousand years ago?"

That made Rhapsody perked up, and that didn't seem to go unnoticed by the eldest pillar man.

"Nothing that cannot be resolved by smiting them again... And Santana doesn't measure up to our abilities--he's but a child, only a tenth of our ages. Let us leave him be." The eldest pillar man, Kars, spoke.

'But he is my child!' Rhapsody thought angrily while keeping a straight face.

"What of the outside?" the white haired pillar man curiously asked.

"It seems the human world has changed quite a bit. We can assume the Roman Empire is no longer in rule. Thus we have no lead as to where the Red stone of Aja..."

"Which we came to this land in search of, may be." Rhapsody said finishing Wamuu's words.

"The Red Stone of Aja"

Meanwhile

'Damn! Caeser's only able to best me for one reason! I don't have a special technique like his bubble launcher! I've got to come up with something... But I hate having to work! I wonder If there's an easy way to learn one...?'

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30.2K 723 24
The story of Johanna Joestar part 1 Just Phantom Blood Battle Tendency And Stardust Crusaders
27.2K 529 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...
26.4K 1K 11
you call yourself a gentleman? you call yourself a fine woman? jjba ff[̅̅ Joseph Joestar✨ start:1/5/20 end:1/23/20
351K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...