π™±πš’πš•πš•πš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›πšŽ π™±πšŠπš•...

By hoopersgalore

πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πš˜πšžπšœ πš‹πš’πš•πš•πš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›πšŽ πš›πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš› & πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› 𝚘𝚏 𝚝... More

π™±πš’πš•πš•πš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›πšŽ π™±πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš›
cast
part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10

part 2

1.7K 74 10
By hoopersgalore

•        •        •
Jimmy's POV

the team just landed in LA and shii we were exhausted. tyler and bam had been getting on my nerves the whole damn plane ride.

but we were making our way to the hotel, for our game in two days. i had a house over here in LA, but there was no point to go over there when i was gonna be here for barley three days.
i'm not really the type to go out to the club or anything whenever i have a free day off, so i spent the rest of the day chilling in my hotel room just resting up and working out.

finally it was game day, the past day and a half i've just been chilling at the hotel room and getting some practice in.

the staples center was crowded, you could hear the huge ass crowd from the locker room. it usually always was this crowed for big games against big teams like the lakers. but honestly that never worries me, if anything it's just more motivation to win.

"ayooo tyler you heard bout tiffany, her fine ass is gonna be here tonight" i heard bam yell to tyler.

"hell yeahh, but if you think you could holler at her you crazy as hell" tyler laughed

i just laughed at them while shaking my head
"i don't know what you laughing at jimbo, i know you want some of that too" bam said while looking over at me.

"what do you mean, i ain't even say nothing" i yelled and put my hands up in defense.

"yea but you sure as hell was thinking something" bam laughed.

"alright everyone hurry up and start heading out" coach spo yelled to us.

-

-

-

•        •        •
Tiffany's POV

its game day and i just arrived at the staples center, and lemme tell y'all there is never a day where the arena isn't packed. i still hadn't headed out to the court to see how many people were there but just from the energy i was getting from staff i could tell there was a busy crowd, and i mean ya know the loud ass yelling and shit helped i guess. i was excited to be honest, i looked good as hell and i was just in a good ass mood.

Tiffany's fit
(keep in mind the wig she had on in pt.1)

i was here with tae and we were in vip chillin waiting for the game to start by getting our selfs some drinks.

tae took a sip of his beer eyeing me
"girl i don't bout you but i'm ready to have a good ass time" he laughed

"shittt me too the fuck" i laughed

"i'm ready to live my damn life as a free and mf single lady baby" i yelled

"oh yea bitch, we needa find you a real nigga i'm tired of you and them damn lightskins, they ain't good for the soul" tae said while taking a gulp of his beer

"tae byeeee, you be having me fucking dead" i said while laughing my ass off.

we were already having a good time and the game ain't even start yet. one thing about me and tae is we're gonna have a good ass time anytime we're together, especially if we were drinking.

""oh shit girl let's go this shit about to start," tae said as we started making our way out into the arena.

as soon as we entered all eyes were on us, and it didn't help that tae had some bright ass neon hair either. but we just made our way to our court side seats right by the score table.
the players were currently doing their shoot around while tae and i were just talking, and that's when bron and ad walk up to us.

"yoo boss, how y'all doing?" bron asked as i stand up to give him a hug, along with ad.

"you already know, i'm having a good ass time" i laughed

the cameras were on us while we were talking almost the whole time and not gonna lie it's probably one of the only things i hate when coming to games, but i noticed out of the corner of my eye that almost all the miami heat players keep looking in my direction, and bron peeps it too.

"they some damn feens" bron says while shaking his head and laughing.

i laughed and took a sip of my drink
"but aye ima get back alright, i'll talk to y'all later" bron says and daps up tae and i.

"girl hold up ain't that dwayne wade right there" tae says while nodding his head in one direction.

i look over and see d wade passing a ball over to jimmy butler and damn i never even noticed it before but jimmy was fine as hell.

but i must've been staring for a minute cause tae had looked over at me.

"you thinking what i'm thinking, huh?" tae says while looking back and forth from jimmy and i with a little smirk on his face.

"tae shut the fuck up" i said while laughing

"girlllll please i know you want a lil piece of that chocolate" tae said while giving me his smirkish look.

i just rolled my eyes while getting another sip of my drink.

shoot around was already over and they were starting to do introductions. first was the heat and then they did the lakers team intro.
__

__

__

it was already half time and the heat were up by 11 and not gonna lie i was surprised the heat were playing good as hell, i mean they aren't a bad team at all they have some raw young talent and just talent in general especially with jimmy on their team.

"tiff, can you do me a favor and go get me another drink" tae asked pouting his lower lip.

"aww alright.. with that cheap ass pout" i said while rolling my eyes and getting up.

i headed out the arena heading out into the vip area to get tae his drink.

i decided to take out my phone and just out of curiosity, look to see if ben had texted me since the last time i talked to him which was ya know, the other day when i pretty much broke up with his ass.

i turn a corner and next thing you know it i bumped straight into someone's chest.
first thing i noticed was my phone falling straight to the ground.

"oh shit i'm sorry" the male voice said

"it's fine, it's my fault my dumb ass wasn't even looking" i say while bending down for my phone without looking up to see who it was that i bumped into. i pick up my phone and turn it over to see that the screen was all shattered.

"fuckk" i whispered and look up to see who the big figure was in front of me.

jimmy butler...

what were the odds i thought and raised my eyebrows.

"damnn, i'm so sorry i could replace it if you want" he said worried while rubbing the back of his head.

"oh nah it's fine, honestly"

"my dumb ass wasn't even paying attention to where i was walking" i laughed while giving myself a little slap on the head.

"alright if u insist" he said while putting his hands up and shrugging.

"it's tiffany right?" he asked

"the one and onlyyy" i laughed

"and you must be THE jimmy g buckets" i said

"that's me, and this wasn't the way i wanted to meet you" he laughed shaking his head.

he honestly has the most adorable smile ever, i don't know what's wrong with me but this man got finer every second i kept talking to him.

i laughed "yeah, not the way you wanna meet anyone for the first time" i said while looking down at my shattered phone screen.

"aye, i do feel bad as hell for that" he said

"no honestly it's whatever, we both know i can afford it" i laughed and looked up at him.

this man was fine as fuck, lol i think i already said that but damnn was it true. like his personality too, he was chill asf but at the same time had a strong personality and don't ask how i can tell by just having one little accidental conversation with him cause i don't have not one idea.

there was this moment where we both just paused and stared at each other admiring one another it surprisingly didn't even feel weird at all, until we got interrupted by the rest of the heat team coming out of their locker room loud as hell.

we both turned our heads in their direction, some of the players didn't even notice us. but there were about three of them looking over at jimmy and i with some confused faces. jimmy and i just look back at each with a little smile on our faces

he laughed "i better go catch up with their annoying asses but it was nice to meet you beautiful and ya know break your phone" he cheesed.

"nice meeting you too, and ya know whenever you wanna break my phone again just let me know" i laughed

"bet, i'll talk to you after i beat your teams ass" he laughed and gave my a quick hug.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____
hope y'all enjoyed the chapter

comment, vote, and follow for more chapters❤️

be safe, i love y'all <33.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.7K 21
𝐀 π‡π’π π‘π¬πœπ‘π¨π¨π₯ ππšπ¬π€πžπ­π›πšπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 πŸ’ž - DISCONTINUED
94.4K 2.7K 46
π™Όπš’ πš•πš’πšπšŽ; π™Όπš’ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš 🌎
59.1K 1.8K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜