JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆

3.1K 112 46
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(n/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

"Thank you! Come again!"

Grabbing the bags from the counter you walk out of the entrance of the newest candy shop that opened just recently. It's already the day for kids and adults alike to dress up in their favorite spooky costumes and almost drown in sweets, before getting diabetes from the amount of sugar to be consumed. Was the last part a bit to far fetched? Maybe. (no offense .-.)

You: "Ah yes, the spoopy season of Halloween.  I don't really do the trick or treating anymore, but I need those sweets for the children to leave faster. Aaand to eat more than half of it myself of course."

The sound of shuffling can be heard before the chibis peek out from your (f/c) bag you carry.

Doppio: "That's a lot of candy and other sweet stuff... Are you really going to eat most of it?"

You: "I can share some with you guys if you like of course."

Dio: "Thanks but I don't want ruin my looks. My body has no place for calories like that."

You: "It's still Jonathan's body mind you! I'm pretty sure eating some candy is better than the other many things I don't really want to know you did to his body! He's probably looking down at you from the heavens with lots of disappointment iDIOt."

Dio: "Why you... You will pay for this eventually for calling me, DIO an idiot!"

Diego: "But they do have a point. You're quite an idiot."

Dio: "Shut up Dino freak! Eat your damn rocks!"

Diego just shrugs and munches down on some pebbles he picked up earlier that day, small drops of his saliva staining his turtleneck jumper.

Wamuu: "Do those sweets give you some type of strength or energy?"

Esidisi: "I'm certain human food isn't able to give someone enormous strength like that."

Kira: "Wouldn't you get sick from that much sweets?"

Valentine: "If I remember correctly, we even have a few packs of these skittles at your apartment room."

You: "So what? You can never have enough unhealthy things at home!"

Valentine: "But remember that I'll be the first to grab one of each type of candy."

You: "Roger that."

You come to a stop and wait for the traffic light to switch to green, watching a few cars drive by. Placing a small bag of sweets down on the ground, you search your pockets for your phone to check the time. It seems Emily also send you some information about the party they gonna have at the cafe tomorrow night. It kind of surprised you when you found out that your boss Meg was actually able to get some Halloween based maid and butler outfits. But Jules told you that she somehow always finds a way to get the right uniforms for the right seasons.

Kars: "Mortals have to make any special day into a holiday. How unnecessary."

You: "Just be lucky that I didn't buy some costumes for you all. Which I kinda regret now."

Santana: "What's Halloween human.?"

Pucci: "It's a holiday where people-"

Diavolo: "Are we there yet? I don't want to miss the horror movie that's on TV tonight."

You: "We're almost there Diavolo. Be patient."

Pucci turns back to Santana and explains him everything about Halloween, the red head listening with curiosity. Typing in a short reply to Emily you put your phone away just in time for the traffic light to turn green. About to pick the bag of sweets up from the ground, you're startled when suddenly a black cat rushes past your feet and takes the bag of sweets with her.

You: 'The candy! I can't let the food get away!'

With a tight grip on the other items you chase after the small thief, the chibis holding on tight to not fall out in the process. You have to hurry getting the goods back, the sun already starts to set and you don't want stay out until it's dark. Not to mention, it would make this situation a lot more difficult. You follow the feline into an allay, rounding many corners at this point you're running out of breath barely keeping up with it. But luckily it comes to a short halt and drops the bag to the ground before running off again. Placing a hand over your chest you try catching your breath, picking up the bag with the sweet.

You: "Ugh. I'm not made for this... Oh God, haven't ran like this since college. But at least I got the food back!"

You let out a loud cough after raising your voice a bit to much, almost choking on your own spit.

Diego: "I don't want to interrupt your small victory celebration, but... Are we supposed to be here?"

Looking around almost makes you want to drop everything, not only where you lost. But you're lost inside of a corn field. The plants making it impossible for you to look past them or over them. It's like a maze of corn. Why not just walk back the way you came from right? Surely you'll get back to town. But low and behold, you were to distracted chasing the black cat without remembering the way you came from. Seeing four different paths behind you that could lead you to god knows where. The villains crawl out of the bag and join your side having a quick look around themselves as well. You visibly start to sweat while thinking.

You: 'Welp. We're screwed. I'm so stupid sometimes...'

Kira: "Hm. Looks like we're in the middle of a corn field maze."

Diavolo: "Well no shit sherlock. Great. I'm definitely gonna miss the movie!"

Dio: "It's shit anyways so who cares, we've seen it already today."

Doppio: "B-Boss I don't want to be here. I-I'm scared! We can find our way out r-right? Right?!"

Valentine: "The movie isn't important right now. We have to get out of here before it gets to dark for us to see anything. Not all of as can see well enough in the dark, I say we follow this path here until we get out of here."

You: "Agreed, let's get going."

You follow the path together with the little guys close to you, looking around you to make sure everyone is still there or to see if any dangers might lurk somewhere in between the plants.

You: 'There can't be anything dangerous around here, this is not some type of horror movie or book. We should be fine! Stop being a pansy! No wonder (F/n) always tries to prank or scare me..'

Not long after walking for what feels like five solid minutes you guys come to a halt. Looking left, right, then left again. Then make a twirl around yourselves like beautiful ballerinas in a pink dress...

...

Wait wrong script...

Yeah.

Moving on.

Dio: "How wonderful! Just what we needed!"

Pucci: "I kind of suspected something like this would happen, which way should we choose?"

The small priest gestures over to the different paths in front of them. You honestly can't believe how a simple small shopping spree could lead to something like this. You get an idea and look over at Kars.

You: "Kars! Can you fly up to get a better view so we can find our way out faster?"

Kars: "Hmpf. Of course I can."

You: "..So are you gonna do it?"

Kars: "..."

You: "*sigh* Can you please do it?"

Kars: "Not good enough."

Diego: "Just do it!"

Wamuu: "My Lord we don't have much time until it's dark, I will try assisting you if you need me so it's done as fast as possible."

The ultimate being glances up at you before he uncrosses his small arms with a huff and lets his wings grow out, flying up over your heads, Wamuu giving his master more boost upwards.

Diego: "He better finds a way out, my stones are running out and I don't want to be outside anymore."

Kars flies higher only for him to get swarmed by a bunch of crows. They look at him with curious eyes and croak at him, now that would normally be not such a big problem but they keep blocking his view. He tries desperately to fly around them or at least away from them, only to be followed while he desperately tries to shoo them away. The animals not getting the message that they're in the way, while they admire his wings. Wamuu decides to help his master and blows the flock of birds away, careful enough to not hurt them to badly. But it didn't take long for them to recover and chase after his master again.

Dio: "Hurry up! We can't stand here for a much longer time, we don't want to sleep out here! Wait, I don't even need sleep in the first place!"

Kars: "I don't see you helping in any sort of way vampire!"

Diego's eyes light up in amusement, making his way over to the pillarmen he whispers something into their ears, in return getting an approving nod from his idea. Santana and Esidisi walk over to the complaining vampire with straight faces, pick him up and yeet him towards one of the crows colliding with its head. It tries to shake the vampire off, its group of friends pulling on his headband and other accessories.

Dio: "WWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAHHHHHHH!!!??"

Kira: "Well that was quite an impressive throw."

Diavolo: "Who's idea was this? Not that I'm complaining."

Kars lands safely back on the ground, letting out a deep sigh. Glad to get back without the birds following.

Kars: "We have to turn right, then left and after that keep walking forward."

You: "Phew. At least we now know our way out now! Thanks Kars."

Loud irritated croaks turn your attention back to Dio who's now falling from the sky flailing his arms and legs around, throwing out your hands you just barely catch him before he could hit the ground. Pucci runs over to check for his friend, who's hair is disheveled and clothes having a few holes from the event just now.

Pucci: "Dio! Are you alright?"

Dio: "Of course I am! Don't you see how well I'm doing?!"

But it looks like the crows aren't finished with him yet. But they make no attempt in charging at him again. The blond jumps off from your hands and runs behind the other chibis holding up a shaking Doppio in front of him as a shield.

Dio: "Stay away! I'll even give you this boy as an apology offering!"

You: "Dio! You can't do that to my boy Doppio!"

Diavolo: "Hand him over gay vampire! Find your own little separate soul companion!"

Valentine: "Let's get moving everyone. The sun is almost down. If we don't hurry we'll spend our day here until tomorrow. I don't want to miss my night sleep."

Strutting forward Valentine leads the way, you and the other following close behind.
The group walks for quite some time trough the maze, those who are fed up with walking made their way back into the bag to rest their sore legs. You wanted this to end, your feet are starting to hurt as well the weight from all the sweets and decorations you bought aren't helping. A sudden crack of a twig nearby alerts you. Followed by the sounds of something moving through the high corn plants.

Doppio: "I-I'm not the only one who heard that right?"

Pucci: "No I heard it as well."

Valentine: "An enemy?"

Santana: "Something is here... But I can't feel its body heat."

You: "Whatever it is, I hope it's gone now."

Nodding in agreement you keep on moving, all the while preparing yourself for anything unusual to happen. A few distant cackles can be heard around you which makes jump a bit. The chibis move closer to you as they look around frantically. There's a minute of silence before multiple scarecrows jump out of their hiding spots, their evil smiling faces emitting a strange glowing neon green inside of their pumpkin heads. You scream and grab the other chibis that are still on their own feet up and make a mad dash out of there, the laughter growing more distant the farther you run.

Esidisi: "What were those?!"

You: "Scarecrows! But normally they shouldn't come to live like this!"

Diavolo: "If only my Stand would still be able to work!"

You keep running towards what you hope is the exit only to fall onto your behind when another one pops up right in front of you, towering over all of you.

You: "Guys even if you're all villains and you did many terrible things in the show... I still love all of you and actually felt bad for some of you."

They just look at you incredulously while they cling onto you. You close your eyes and accept your fate, the hands of it are just an inch away from your face before the it stops all of a sudden. The laughter and glow dimming down. A pair of footsteps reach your ears and the chibis hide quickly in your bag, opening your eyes you see two men approaching you.

Man1: "Oh sorry Miss/Sir, we didn't know that someone was already inside this maze. It should actually be open in the next few hours."

You: "...What."

Man2: "You see we wanted to test our scarecrows here before the festival starts, so that the people visiting will have a grand time in one of the many scary attractions. We also have some other creatures placed around around this maze we grew out especially for this season."

You: "So I was running away from unreal monsters is what you're saying.?"

Man1: "Yup. But we're glad! That means our attraction might be a success! So thanks for trying it out, even if it was unintentional!"

Man2: "And I kept telling you that we should've build a fence around the field so we can avoid things happening like this man... Anyway, you can walk along this street to get back to town. Who knows maybe we'll see each other if you visit the festival tonight! There will be a lot of fun and scary events!"

You: "Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll come back tonight! Goodbye!"

They wave at you before getting back to work. Indeed, as you walk along the road you can see other people preparing food stalls and other various attractions for the festival.
The full moon glows high in the night sky once you finally made it back into your apartment room, the chibis flopping down on the couch.

Diavolo: "Doppio! The remote!"

Doppio: "H-Here boss.."

Kira: "I don't think your movie is still running."

Diavolo sends a slight glare over the small serial killer, pressing frantically the buttons to find the channel. Just to be met with disappointment when the last scene of the movie ends and the credits start rolling.

Diavolo: "Nooooooooo! No! No! No!.... No! Hell no!"

Diego: "Yaaay! Time to watch my movie while having some tasty rocks!"

The Brando snatches the remote away from a grumpy Diavolo to switch over to the next channel, wagging his tail like an excited puppy. While Valentine and Kira make their way to the corner to get some sleep, the others get comfortable mildly interested what kind of movie he'll be watching.

Diego: "If there's something strange in your neighborhood! Who you gonna call Ghostbusters!"

Dio: "... I'm out of here."

Pucci: "Let me accompany you my friend."

You just chuckle and join in as well. You're to exhausted to go to the festival for today, but you've read on a poster on your way back that it's going to be there for another few more nights. So maybe you'll go with the villains at another day. For now enjoying the rest of the movie night while stuffing your face with candy.

A/N: Hi ( ̄▽ ̄)/. It has been quite some time since I last published a chapter. I had this idea and just thought, why not right? ∑d(°∀°d) Just a little something before the next real chapter gets finished. It's not continuing the story from where we left of, but meh. Tell me what you guys think of it maybe I'll do some more like this one in the future, not only on special holidays but just for fun when other random things with these cuties cross my mind (*'ω`)o.

Wish you all a wonderful day/night!

See ya! 💖

Oh. And happy Halloween! (ノ°∀°)ノ⌒・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
2.5K 258 29
After finding out your current guardian Joseph Joestar has a son, you accompany your mentor Jotaro Kujo to the town of Morioh. What was originally me...
49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...
54.1K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...