Nanny Express

By kweencie

Sage was left at the alter by her ex fiancé to elope with her sister. She was broken. Would she even find the... More

Author note
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
Exciting Announcement

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

2.1K 85 4
By kweencie

Life returned back to itself except one tiny little change, I have an actual job.

Cue excited squeal.

Not going from house to house babysitting children of the wealthy, I got an actual job. When I got the News I was beyond estataic and I literally peed my pants in joy but that's besides the point.

I was so extremely happy, the pay was ok and if I work for a couple of months I'd be able to pay the guys for the over the top house they got for me and no i didn't quit nanny express hell no, I just don't do much babysitting since I want to make a name for myself.

I was very reluctant to accept the house the guys bought for me, the house looked expensive and Sage don't do expensive.

Obviously.

I typed furiously in my very beautiful office, getting my work done as fast as I could, I want to impress the boss and I had a date with Xavier later this evening so i have to hurry up tonight is going to be perfect like every other night.

"Here are the files sir, all edited and saved into the company's data base I made a few adjustments to the budget that I'd like for you to approve" I hand over the file to Mr McGregor, my boss.

I got a position as the financial manger not assistant the freaking manager.

Sage doest assist anymore she manages.

Yup big girl panties on like them g string panties.

"Ok I'll go through them later and you can leave early"

"Thank you sir" I smile and bow slightly not sure what to do with my body, which made him chuckle.

"You are one weird girl" I heard him say while I rushed out of his office.

Mr mc Gregor is the CEO of kleverly with a K.
That's the actual name of the company it's a fashion house that designs lingerie.
Really sexy lingerie, his wife ,Chelsea, is a really lovely woman she owns a boutique where she sells mostly dresses, I've hung out with her once or twice and from what I gathered she is the wild type and a no shit woman but she has that really soft did that'll make you go awwn.

**********
After changing into the tenth dress I felt like I was going to cry my clothes didn't look nice enough.

"Hey babe....uh why aren't you dressed?" Xavier walks into my room with fake plastic roses, I might be alergic to them but they are still beautiful flowers and I still had a bunch of flowers Xavier had sent to me earlier on and there was no more space.

"I don't have anything to wear" I glares at my closet like it was it's fault.

Which it wasn't but I was feeling very petty.

Xavier looked from me to the closet then to the cloths on the bed and floor "What are these then?" He gesture to the clothes and I nearly pulled out my hair.

Key word nearly I couldn't risk destroying the hair i already had done I paid good money for it.

"These aren't nice enough" I grumble stomping my feet at the stupid Xavier who had a small smile on his lips.

"You look beautiful in what ever you wear babe".

"Awwn sweet" I roll my eyes "This isn't the time to say cutesy stuff I've heard that line in so many movies" I glares at him.

"Just tryna make you smile" he lifts his hand in surrender.

"Well you can start by finding me something good to wear" I grunt.
I didn't noticed when Xavier shifted from his spot by the door to my back.

"what do you want?" I frown after feeling his breath on my neck, trying to hid how aroused I was becoming with how close we were.

"How about you take off your clothes" His voice was low and filled with lust.

"Not now Xavy we need to get ready" I answer him clenching my thighs together.

I won't be tempted.

Keep telling yourself that my conscience mocked me.

"Xavy? Where did that come from" A small smile crept onto his lips

"uh.. I it's fine if you don't like it I..." His laugh cut me off "I like it very much if not a little too much"

My eyes shift from his face to his pants and I immediately understood what he meant.

"We aren't going anywhere" I sigh saying the obvious facts
"Pretty much" he laughs grabbing me and kissing the shit out of me.

That's how we spent the whole night making out, and no we did not have sex we kept it decent-ish expcept from when he ate me out and I screamed like a freaking banshee. All was right with the world.

"Where is lida?" I ask randomly as the image of the woman I saw him with the first time I met him popped into my head.

"Who?" He sounded genuinely confused
"Yunno, that woman that you were with the first night I met you and you were pretty much a big dick".

"I know I have a big dick you scream it everytime" He smirks while I try to hid my face in the crook of his neck.

true I have repeated that phrase one too many times.

Maybe Screamed it most times

"So where is she?" I was still embarrassed from his earlier statement but no way was he going to know that even though I looked like blood stoped circulating around my neck and my face had been previously hidden.

Xavier seem to be deep in thought"I don't know any lida" He finally answers "ofcourse you do" I huff describing the woman as best as I could "You mean Hilda?" He asks realization hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"That's her name? Oops" I cringe realising I messed up her name again!

"She was my manger we had a thing she got to attached so I fired her" he played with my hair as he told me

"Your manager huh?" I ask feeling kind of jealous

"Yup"

"Fucking an employee, mixing work with pleasure how did that work out" I asked not bothered to hid my annoyance that seem uncalled for.

"We didn't fuck" He roll his eyes in frustration and I huff in response

"Uh huh" I definitely did not believe him but on the other hand I have no right to be jealous we weren't together then and I pretty much hated the guy for the most part.

"Seriously though, she tried making some moves that I didn't approve of so I decided to cut ties with her before it got out of hand"

I hum in response my mind else where
"What's on your mind?" he asked trailing hot wet kisses down my neck to my cleavage.

I was scared, he was who he was a freaking celebrity and I was a plain Jane, a complete nobody, what if I ruin his reputation or worse his fans leave him because of me.

Oh crapdoodles.

"No one would matter to me, I've got the kids and you"
I was about asking him how he knew what I was think about but he stopped me with a kiss
"Yes you said it out loud no you are not dumb can we continue not caring about the world for one more second?"

"First off you are a freaking mind reader second off yes I'd like that very much"

Authors note
I forgot this book existed basic fact not gonna lie about it, also I had a small case of writers block but that's settled.

I think.........

Ps
Side note the chapter is unedited like the whole book there are gonna be errors I'd get to that.......... eventually.

Pss

Thank you all so much for over 1k reads on nanny express
And over 3k reads on dear bully.
Also I will be rewriting dear bully very soon and I will be adding extra scenes.

Thank you all very much I appreciate it❤️❤️❤️
Xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 133 24
The blood had already leaked down my forehead, but I kept my eyes on Shane and tried to blink quickly to clear my vision. "Hang on, please. Please h...
478K 28K 38
"Don't leave, Annie. We can figure this out." I'm begging and just when I think she's going to give in, she turns and starts to walk away. I can feel...
2.8M 79.6K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
1.2M 24.5K 62
18+ "Mmm"he stood up slowly making his way towards me ."Are you afraid of me Sage "came his deep voice from behind me as he placed his hands on my hi...