Dear Diary, I love him.

Por herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary, I love him. I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. It wasn't love at first sight. I definitely wasn'... Mais

INTODUCTION
Tuesday, January 1st.
Monday, January 7th.
Wednesday, January 9th.
Sunday, January 13th
Friday, January 18th.
Saturday, January 19th.
Tuesday, January 22nd
Wednesday, January 23rd.
Friday, January 25th.
Monday, January 28th.
Wednesday, January 30th.
Monday, February 4th
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th.
Monday, February 11th
Friday, February 15th.
Tuesday, February 25th.
Wednesday, February 26th.
Saturday, March 1st.
Tuesday, March 4th.
Wednesday, March 7th.
Friday, March 9th.
Monday, March 12th.

Saturday, February 2nd.

1.3K 143 110
Por herosfuckindimples

TW: SEXUAL ASSUALT

Dear Diary,

rn it is 6 AM.

And guess what?

I just came home.

And Hero brought me.

And kjsdkndnsdnodcc

Let me start from the beginning.

Yesterday at around 5PM I got a text from Hero.

"Can you meet me at the park in ten minutes?"

"Aren't we going at the part tonight? Whatever you want can wait"

I replied.

"I just want to see you"

Fuck you heart. Don't beat faster he doesn't mean it.

"I mean, we have to discuss about tonight and our relationship in public"

He quickly corrected.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll see you"

In ten minutes I was skating in the basketball field at the small park trying to find Hero. He was sitting on a bench looking at his phone. 

"Hey, Troy Bolton!" I yelled. 

His head turn immediately to my direction and his face lit up. I stopped skating right in front of him and he smirked at me.

"I should be flattered you are comparing me to Zack Efron, right? You think I'm hot, Langford?" he raised his one eyebrow.

"Nice one" I patted him on the shoulder playfully.

He laughed and I hated myself at how I had to block the sound everytime because I knew my heart would flatter and how beautiful it sounded.

Beautiful? Nah. He's only a jerk who laughes stupidly all the time. I want to fucking wipe that smirk off his stupid face and make him not laugh ever again. Not beautiful at all. It is mostly... unbeautiful. Yeah, that's it. His laugh is ugly and my heart is beating faster because it's gaging cuz his laugh is just ugly and-

okay I'm rampling.

Whatever.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. 

"The party. Is Megan going to be there?" he asked.

"Yeah. He is coming to my house to dress me up later"

"I'm coming too" he quickly said.

"No, you are not" I shook my head.

"Come on, that's what boyfriends do. And since Megan is going to be there it will be the perfect opportunity to bond with her. I'll flirt while you do your hair or something"

I look at him disgusted.

"You think my best friend is going to flirt with you while you are supposedly my boyfriend?"

He looked at me confused.

"Yeah"

"Okay, Megan is not the best of friend but she won't do that. I gurantee you"

He praised his lips together and then released them making a 'pop' sound. "Okay. But I'm still coming. Build the jealousy up, ya know"

"Fine"

"And I'll drive you to the party"

I rolled my eyes.

"So, now about our relationship at the party" he said but at the same time a notification came at my phone.

"Are you going to the party 2night?"

"Who is it?" Hero asked.

"It's Cole" 

"Yeah, you coming?"

"Megan invited me. None of my friends from art class are coming and I just hoped I had someone I knew"

"Sure, I'll keep you company :)"

"Why are you smiling? What is the douche saying?" Hero asked rolling his eyes.

"He asked if I'm going to the party"

"Ohh another thing about the party. No hanging out with Cole. You guys are together too much. People are going to get suspicious."

"Of course I'm going to hang out with him. And besides Megan invited him, I don't think he'll be very free"

Hero's eyes widened.

"Megan? Megan invited him? Are you fucking kidding me? So now I'm going to lose you and Megan to sad pretty boy that has no personality whatsoever?"

I eyed him up and down.

"Hero" I said softly. "Are you jealous Cole is going to steal Megan from you?"

"Of course not!"

I didn't believe him.

"Aww, you poor baby. You are insecure."

"Shut up, Jo" he actually seemed pissed.

"Come on. You are actually jealous of Cole?" I laughed. "Where did all the confidence go? And besides Megan is definitely not Cole's type. You don't have to worry about it"

"Yeah, but you are" I heard him mutter something like that but I ignored him.

"If you ditch me for Cole at the pary, you are dead meat, miss" he glared at me.

"Hero, I have a crush on him. Of course I'm going to find every excuse to hang out with him"

"Yeah, but it makes me look bad. We are supposed to be together. It was already bad when you kissed him for the play. Everybody thought you cheated on me. There was even a rumor that I had an illness and couldn't get turned on because of that"

"Seriously?" I started laughing.

"Don't laugh, it's serious. And besides, you gave your first kiss to him. Remember when I tried to kiss you in front of Megan and you said you didn't want your first kiss to be fake? What the hell happened after that? You went ahead and kissed Cole for a goddamn fake school play!"

"Why are you acting like this? I like Cole and-"

"Right. You would never possibly dream of kissing someone like me"

"Hero-"

"We need to make it more believable. That's all I care about. " he said firmly.

I looked away thinking about it. Why was he so angry all of a sudden?

"I can sit on your lap or something" I suggested.

He looked at me. "And I'll whisper things in your ear"

"Hmm"

"Kissing?" he asked.

I shook my head. 

"Fine. But no kissing other people either"

"Tell that to yourself mister. You think I don't see how you look at Megan all the time. It's like you want to fucking devour her" I told him teasingly.

He smiled. "Does it show that much?" he was blushing.

"Maybe if we broke up now, you'd have a chance with her. As long as we pretend to be together, it's not going to happen, Hero"

"I know, I'm just trying to make her like me every day. Anyway, I see you brought your skateboard"

"Hmm"

"Can you teach me?"

"Ahh yes, I wanted a good laugh today" I teased him.

"Shut up" he laughed pushing me back playfully.

"Okay, here" I gave him my skateboard and he slowly stepped on it. But of of course the board rolled making him fall down.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" I asked him leaning down.

He grunted. "Your skateboard doesn't like me very much" he rubbed his head.

I smiled. "Come on I'll hold you"

This time I helped him step on the board by holding his head.

"It isn't very steady. How do you do that?" he sounded scared.

"Practice. Come on I'll roll you a bit"

"No no no no no" he panicked.

"It's so funny how you are scared of something so small" I laughed.

He glared at me. 

"Come on, I won't let you fall" I grabbed his hands. 

He held mine tightly. "Yeah, you better."

-.-.-

"I brought you this dress, you have to wear it" Megan showed me a black tight mini dress.

"Nahh, I already found the dress I'll wear" I showed her a floral dress, that had a bear back and was lamost reaching my knee.

I loved that dress.

"Well, if you wanna look like a granny, wear it" she said putting lipstick on.

I didn't say anything.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Shit, I forgot. Hero's coming"

I immediately ran downstairs praying my parents didn't find him first.

"Hello, sir. I'm here for Jo"

"It's Josephine for you" my dad said firmly.

"Right, Josephine" Hero gulped.

"Dad, stop."

"You bring a boy at home and you think I'm not going to interrogate him?" 

"Later" I grabbed Hero's hand and dragged him upstairs. "I'm sorry about that" I told him.

"Your dad looks fucking scary"

"Don't mention it"

I entered my bedroom and I saw Megan curling her hair. 

"Hey, Megan" Hero said. He was nervous.

"Hey, best friend's boyfriend" she smiled at him.

Hero stood there awkwardly. I told him he shouldn't have come, didn't I?

He looked around examining my bedroom.

"You look so uncomfortable. Is it your first time being here?" Megan asked laughing.

Trap question.

"No of course not" Hero answered. "I've been here plently of times. All the time, I'm here"

"Sure"

I glared at Hero.

"Sit down, will ya?" 

He gulped. "I'd rather stand"

"You are so weird, Fiennes Tiffin just sit down" Megan told him.

He cleared his throat. "I... I can't"

"Why?" I looked at him confused.

"Mybuttisbruised"

"What?"

"My fucking butt is bruised!"

My eyes widened. 

"You said you weren't going to let me fall and I fell about seven times or more. Now I'm not going to be able to sit down for days. Thank you so much Jo!"

I looked at him in disbelief. And then I started laughing. Hard. This was the funniest thing that had happened in days.

"Fuck, babe, seriously?"

He froze at the pet name.

Megan was there. We were pretending, right?"

"You did me dirty, baby" he said playfully putting his hands on my waist and bringing me closer so he could look at me.

"Do you want me to massage it later so it gets better?" I pouted tanging my hands in his hair.

"Please" he breathed and I had to do a step back to collect myself.

"You guys are making me sick" Megan said. 

"Come on, wouldn't you act like this with your significant other?" Hero asked and I went back to preparing myself.

"Definitely not" Megan answered.

"So, what would your ideal relationship be?" 

And at that Megan left my side and sat on the bed next to Hero so they could talk. I got ready while I listened to them talking about a lot of subject. Bonding, as Hero said. They were laughing and definitely flirting.

That was the point of this, right?

"Are you there yet?"

 I recieved a text from Cole which made me smile.

"In a few minutes. I'm getting dressed"

"Ohhh, I know what a few minutes means. I'll be alone for hours won't I?"

I laughed out loud. "Shut up, dork. I'll be there in a few"

Then, he sent me a photo of him sitting alone at a house full of people holding a red cup. "Waiting"

I laughed again.

"The crazy lady is laughing by herself again" Hero remarked and I heard Megan laugh.

"No, Cole actually texted me" I smirked at him. "Funniest guy I've ever met" I didn't know why but I was salty.

Hero's smiled faded.

"I'm going to get dressed and we should go" I took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I wore my dress with a leather jacket and my black vans.

"Ready!"

I popped into the room only to find Megan leaning her head on Hero's shoulder. He was enjoying it too much.

I rolled my eyes.

Megan raised her head to look at me. "This girl is never going to know how to dress herself"

Hero just looked at me. Up and down. "You look..." he kept eyeing me. "You are" he corrected. "Beautiful"

I couldn't let myself overthing what he said because the doorbell rang.

"Are we waiting for someone?" Hero asked.

I shook my head.

And then I heard my mother crying her eyes out. We all ran downstairs concerned.

"Mom?" I asked. And this is when I saw him. My mom was clutching onto him, crying. But he was just looking at me.

"Jo!" He smiled when he looked at me. My mom let him go and he ran to me taking me into his arms. I was frozen. "Oh, Jo! You've grown so much!"

"What are you doing here, Ben?" I only asked him.

Ben. My long lost brother. 

"I know I haven't been very good to the family. I'm sorry. But I came here to visit and I was hoping we could talk about everything. I brought this for you"

And then he pulled out a blue rose.

I almost broke down.

"Jo, who is this?" Hero asked.

"Her brother" Megan whispered.

Hero's jaw dropped slightly. 

"I have to go now" I only said and then ran out of the door before he could say anything.

"That's your fucking brother?" Hero yelled running behind me.

"Can we not talk about this please?"

"The one whose house I used to walk you to fresman year?"

"Yeah, the one who fucking dissapeared for three years leaving me nothing!"

My brother used to be such big support to me. And then he suddenly left. It was like he had died. And I had to deal with it. Alone.

Hero's face softened. "Jo..."

"Let's just go"

I got into the front seat and we started driving. After a while Megan started talking probably about whatever she and Hero were discussing before. But Hero was looking at me and not answering.

When we reached the party, Megan spotted someone and left us immediately. I saw Hero follow her with his eyes. 

"Go" I told him. 

"What?"

"Go with her"

"No, I'm not leaving you alone right now"

I laughed without humor as I glared at him. "Don't be full of yourself. You are not the one I wanna be with right now" I spat out.

He pressed his lips together, shook his head and then turned around and just left me there.

I suddenly felt empty.

Fuck.

I wanted to cry.

The thought of my brother being back was messing with my head. It was like he came back from the dead.

"I'm here"

I texted Cole. The message came back quickly.

"Right corner"

I quickly spotted him. He looked uncofortable sitting between some drunk guys. I went closer to him and when he saw me, he immediately stood up and ran to my direction.

"Finally" he laughed.

"Hey" I didn't match his excitement.

He forrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I looked down.

"You don't look okay" and then it was like he spotted something in the crowd. "Fuck" he muttered.

"What?" I turned my head to where he was looking and I saw Hero and Megan sitting together in a couch drinking and laughing together.

Stab me a little more.

"Whatever" I said.

"You two are okay?" He asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Okay"

I had to get my mind off everything. "Do you want to dance?" I asked him.

"Sure"

I took his hand and took him to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder hiding my face on his neck. 

I could feel him stiffen and be confused, because the way I was dancing with him wasn't matching the beat at all. But he pushed it aside and hugged my waist bringing me closer. We danced around for a bit. Cole's hands were very gentle, no innapropriate touches and I hugged him tighter. Without even realizing it I had let out a tear.

He felt it but didn't pull away.

"You are crying" he whispered in my ear and hugged me tighter.

I cried harder burring my head against his neck so nobody could look at me.

"I'm here" he whispered again and I clutched his shirt. 

I raised my head a bit and for some reason my eyes immediately found Hero. Megan was sitting on his lap. 

My best friend was sitting on my boyfriend's lap. At least she thought he was my broyfriend. And she was still leaning closer like she wanted to kiss him.

But I second before their lips touched, Hero's eyes found me.

I gasped and in a second I was away of Cole's grasp.

"What happened?" Cole asked worried.

"I have to go" I said and started running to the door.

"Jo!" Cole yelled but I was already far.

Fuck I was running in the middle of the night. In the cold.

Did I care? Not really.

I walked on the empty streets with an empty mind.

Where was I going to go? Home? With Ben being there, no way. 

I wasn't going to go at the party again either. So I was just walking in the middle of the night with nowhere to go to.

"Hey, pretty" I heard a voice coming from behind me. I turned around to find three guys following me.

I ignored them and kept walking.

I can't even explain how scared I got at that point. It is sad actually that a woman can't walk alone on the street fearing that something bad will happen to her.

And all my fears came along.

"That's a bit rude for a pretty little lady. We are just talking to you" one of them said and I started walking faster. 

And then I felt two hands on my waist pulling me against someone's front. I gasped in fear.

"We aren't gonna hurt you, girl. Sit still" one of them whispered in my ear.

And it wasn't like I was wearing anything revealing. Remember when Megan asked me to wear her dress but I refused and wore my perfectly fine clothes. Yeah, that proves that men are just sick in their minds and clothing doesn't mean anything at all.

I was scared shitless.

"Let me go, please" I said as politely as I could.

"You look sad. Who hurt you, baby?"

"We can make it get better"

"It will defintiely feel better by the end of it"

Someone's hands reached my thighs pushing my dress up to my waist.

"Please, don't"

I felt numb. Like I couldn't move. 

"We are all gonna have some fun. We aren't gonna hurt you girl" they kept saying again and again.

"Let me fucking go!" I yelled.

Someone grabbed my boobs and I yelled. "Help! Help me!"

I was going to die. I knew it. Or I wouldn't be able to live with myself after this.

And then, like we were in a movie, a car stopped right in front of us with great force and three guys came out of it furiously.

Aiden, Jackson and Hero.

"Let her go!" one of them yelled and suddenly they attacked. 

I couldn't even realize what was happening, until Jackson grabbed me and pulled me away from everything. He pulled me into his chest so I wouldn't look and covered my ears. I squeezed my eyes together trying to get everything out of my head. 

I didn't know how much time had passed until I felt Jackson leaving me and another pair of arms was around me.

"You are so fucking stupid, Jo! What the hell were you doing out there all alone?" He grabbed my face firmly making me look at him. "Did they hurt you? Did they fucking touch you? Tell me!"

"Not a lot" I answered. They traumatized me mostly.

He looked down. "Your dress is fucking ripped" he gritted his teeth. 

"Hero, chill. Please" Aiden told him. 

He took a deep breath. "I'll take you home" he opened the door for me waiting for me to go inside.

I looked at him with a pleading look. "I don't wanna go home" 

His lips parted as he realized that I didn't want to face my brother yet.

"Shit" he gave his friends a meaningful look.

"We'll just walk back at the party. It's not far away" They said and left.

Hero and I entered the car. We drove around for some time not saying anything. About an hour later he stopped at an empty parking lot.

I looked at him waiting for him to say anything.

And that's when I saw him crying.

"Don't ever do that again. Okay?" he said between sobs. He was hiding his face with his hands against the steering wheel.

"Hero"

"I got so fucking scared. When I saw you there, I could immediately see the panic in your eyes. Fucking hell, I was so damn scared" he cried.

"I got scared too" I admitted and he looked at me with his teary eyes. "But you saved me at last. And now, I'm not scared"

He let out a breath and wiped his eyes.

We didn't say anything for a couple of minutes.

"I'm cold" I suddenly said.

He was now more relaxed and wasn't crying anymore. 

"Come here" he said in a low voice which made chills run down my spine. He position his seat back and made me lay between his legs, placing my head on his chest. My hand grabbed his shirt as I tried to make myself confortable.

I could feel his whole body pulsating under me.

"Your heart is beating so fast" I whispered.

"It's a heart, Langford. That's what they do. It means I'm alive" he said.

"Not that fast. Ever."

"Well then, I guess right now I'm just... more alive than ever"

SO UM

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE LAST SCENE IN THE CAR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS BOOK.

IT'S A VERY IMPORTANT SCENE FOR LATER AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU ALL TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING I HAVE PLANNED OUT FOR THIS STORY.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JO'S BROTHER?

WHAT ABOUT MEGAN IN THIS CHAPTER?

COLE?

HERO AND JO'S RELATIONSHIP?

GOD, A LOTTA THINGS HAPPENED.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE Y'ALL!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.2K 925 10
Josephine and Hero have been dating for awhile now. Now that their movie After We Collided is coming out soon, that means another promotion tour. Jos...
42.8K 2.4K 15
"Why are you looking at my lips like that?" I decided to be straight forward and ask him. He were still swaying back and forth at the soft music. "So...
176K 8K 38
COMPLETED. MATURE CONTENT. ______________________________________ Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, model slash actor from London is set to portray the infamous H...
166K 5.7K 46
Ephipany A moment of sudden revelation His eyes piercing right through mine he licked his lips and it turned to a deeper shade of red, I was admiring...