Negan X Reader One Shots

By Subject___A5

Have a crush on Negan? Wonder what it'd be like to date the man? Well here you go! This is a jumble of my ow... More

About
Support
I Nerf or Nothing
II Natural
III Nightmare
IV Deaths Kiss
V "Wrong Place". Right Time
VII Showers
VIII Bad Manners
IX Birthday Surprise
X Run Boy Run
XI Feverish
XII Fairly Local
XIII Prietenie(friendship)
XIV: The Lineup
XV Missing
XVI | Last Goodbye
A/N

VI After Care

1.4K 28 4
By Subject___A5

Hello hello! This is the after all the fun fun time with Negan. So enjoy! It's going to be rather wholesome.
————————————————————

You pant softly, pinned under the males body. By now, you had bruises, scratches.. and hickeys all along your body. When he said he could go hard, you didn't know he meant that hard. The male hovered over you, his eyes occasionally flickering down to your lips. Quickly, he pressed his to yours once again, making you smile. However the kiss is short lived as he pulls himself away. The male sat down on the edge of the bed, leaving you a sweaty breathless mess beside him.

"Didn't hurt you too bad did I?" He chuckled, causing you to roll your eyes with a small laugh. Despite the various bruises and scratches.. you didn't seem to mind them. They didn't really hurt anymore.

"N-no." You stutter out, still trying to catch your breath. The male chuckled, turning his head towards you with a kind smile. You begin to bury your face into his pillow, inhaling deeply. His scent filled your nostrils before you exhaled into a sigh. Shortly after you yawned, giggling again.

"You should probably head back to your room." The male suggested, standing up and grabbing his boxers. Your face fell, sitting up with a small nod. For some reason you felt hurt by that. You two did just.. have fun. Quite a bit actually. A part of you felt.... used despite giving him permission to do everything he had done. Which was a lot.

"Right... yes sir." You squeaked out, looking down at the ground as you stood up, using the males sheets to cover your bare body. Despite the fact he had literally seen every inch of you.. you still wanted to cover up. The male must've heard the hurt in your voice because he soon walked over, placing his hand on your cheek.

"I really did have fun... Y/N." He whispered, his gaze flicking to your lips again before he placed a gentle kiss on them.

"Me too..." You responded, smiling weakly at the male after your kiss.

"Why don't you uh... stay here tonight...? I'm sure you're gonna have trouble walking.." He chuckled, nodding towards the bed. You tilted your head, giving him a confused look.

"I uh... don't have any clothes to wear..."

"You can wear some of mine for the time being.. alright?" You nod your head, biting your lip. Now you were staying here? That's new. Carefully pulling away from the male, you walked over to his dresser.

"Uh... anything specific you don't want me wearing...?" You stuttered you, looking down at his array of t-shirts. Most of which were white or black, however there were a few interesting band tees.

"You can wear anything... want me to go get you some underwear or do you uh.. just want to wear some of my boxers?" He questioned, walking up behind you, his arm wrapping around your waist. You weren't used to how.. gentle he was being.

"I can uh.. just wear some of your boxers.... but can you maybe... get me some water or something. My uh.. throat is sore after that.."

"Sure thing, darling. Wait here alright..? I'll get you some ibuprofen for it too.." He hummed, winking at you quickly as he pulled out a pair of red plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt, pulling them onto his body. Moments later, he was out the door.

Pulling out one of the band-tees, you dropped the sheets to the ground as you slipped the shirt over your head. Shutting the drawer, you opened the next one down in hopes of finding some boxers. With your luck, you did. Grabbing some random pair you began to put them on, they fit somewhat loose on your body. So you had to pull them above your hips in hopes they'd stay up.

"Well sh*t... didn't plan on this..." You whispered, bending down to grab the sheets off of the ground. Deciding you should maybe make the bed. Carefully pulling the sheets off the bed, you began to straighten up. Aligning the bed with the wall. As you began to put the sheets back onto the mattress, the male walked back into the room.

"Y/N? What're you doing?" The male chuckled, setting a bottle of water down on the dresser as well as two small pills.

"Figured I'd make the bed.." You mumble, stretching over the mattress to hook the sheet on the corner. You could feel Negans gaze on you.

"Why?"

"I uh.. clean when I'm nervous.." Now picking up the first blanket, you shook it out over the floor before beginning to settle it on the bed.

"Nervous? Y/N, why are you nervous..?" He asked, stepping towards you, causing you to flinch despite not being able to see him.

"I uh... don't feel like explaining.." You whispered, picking up the next blanket and repeating the process. You felt guilty for what you two had done, but you didn't want to admit it. Negan was your boss.. your leader. And you slept with him.

"Please?" The males voice held worry and comfort, his hand soon meeting your waist. This caused you to tense.

"Negan... I just... I just f*cked you.."

"Correction. I f*cked you..." He chuckled, nuzzling into your neck.

"Whatever... I just... you're my boss.. I guess I feel... guilty.." You shrugged, looking over at him. Setting down the blanket in your hand, you carefully turned to face him.

"I understand... anything I can do..?" He asked, tilting your head up by your chin. You met his gaze, biting your lip. Out of nowhere, you wrapped your arms around the male and nuzzled into his shoulder. The males arms wrapped around you, holding your body close to his.

"This... just this.." You whispered, your voice breaking slightly.

"Hey hey.. come on... take the ibuprofen I got you... we can lay down... cuddle... if you want I'll read to you okay?" The male offered, slowly pulling away. All you could do was nod. You took a deep breath, walking over to the dresser. Picking up the two pills, you popped them into your mouth, opening the bottle of water and taking a sip. As you swallowed, you had to take a moment since the pills attempted to get stuck in your throat. But you forced them down. Not the only thing you forced down today.. but that first one wasn't as hard as this. (Heheh)

When you turned around, Negan had finished making the bed. This made you smile. The leader had crawled into the bed, opening his arms for you.

"Pick a book, any book, darling." He chuckled, making your cheeks flush red. Skipping over to the bookshelf, you chose a book you'd been wanting to read, but never found the time. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

"This... please?" You asked, tiling your head. All Negan did was nod and coax you over to him. Walking over to him, you sat at the edge of the bed. Without any sort of warning, Negans arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you down and into his embrace.

"Sh*t-" You gasped, followed by a chuckle. You intertwined your guys legs, laying your head on his chest. His natural musk as well as a woody cologne filled your nostrils like before. All you could do was grin.

The next two or so hours were spent cuddled together, the male reading the book you chose out loud. Soon you began to doze off, the male quieting down when he noticed. He set the book down on the edge of the bed, running his fingers through your H/C colored hair. You purred at the feeling of his touch.

"That feels nice.." You whispered, shifting slightly against the male.

"Glad I could help... get some rest, Y/N.... I'm right here."

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome... nothings gonna happen okay? This can stay between us if you want..?"

"N-no... uh.. just sort of worried about my job.."

"Don't be... nothings going to change as far as that, Y/N... now get some rest.." He whispered, kissing your forehead as he shifted down some, your face now in his neck. You just nodded, your arms around his waist. Soon, you fell asleep.

Photos found on Pinterest, app used to make is Picsart. Moodboard made by me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.4K 8
โ allergic to your love, but i still want more. โž neganxmale!oc.
1.1K 64 13
[๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก] โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…* โ€งโ‚Š ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šโ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…* โ€งโ‚Š [๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š–...
19.8K 315 34
just little stories. I will also do request for anyone so please feel free to request a story this is the first time I have written anything so plea...
292K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -