Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Friendship?

10K 338 10
By -Kendiily

Chapter 46

Hope POV

"Yes I got her"

~

I didn't really pay more attention to what she was saying since I was busy staring ahead of me.

A hand flying across the dash board scared the hell out of me.

"Fuck!" she yelled hitting the dash board. My heart is beating fast from that little jump scare.

I'm guessing The phone call didn't end well.

'Duh you idiot' my stupid brain said.

I didn't utter a word or ask her a question since I didn't want to bother her at this point.

Eventually the van finally came to a stop. Angie got out of the Van opening the door for me.

"Get out" she said a little bit rude. I didn't understand why she's being rude to me.

"What happen?" I quietly asked, she took out her gun pointing it to me and started to look around.

"Just walk ahead I'll tell you" she said turning me around. The gun pressed to my back made me a little scared for my life.

"You did nothing wrong" she whisper in my ears.

"I need you to get that paper I gave you to my sister" She quietly said look around.

"How do I know who your sister is?" I asked, she look back and then said "you'll know" those were the last words she said to me during the entire walk.

The walk was so long it felt like we were walking to nowhere. Eventually you can finally see a big white gates up ahead. It didn't take me long to notice that they are four man standing in front of the gate with guns in their hands.

When we finally reach the gate the four men standing in front of us told Angie to place the gun on the floor. Which is exactly what she did.

"Lets go" one of the men shouted pushing Angie a little. I just walk beside her not saying nothing.

We walk down the stone path way to the house which wasn't that far from the gate.

Eventually we reach the house, one of the four men open the door for us. I felt like I was in a palace by just looking around when I entered. I notice the 10 mens that were walking around with guns in their hands.

Their is a huge chandler in the middle and a elevator that is In front of me, that I'm guessing leads to the second floor. On my left their were a lot of pictures while on my right there is a door way that probably leads to the living room.

"This way" the man who pushed Angie said blankly before walking away.

He leads us to what appears to be a office. Taking a seat in one of the chairs that is seated in front of a desk. Angie took the seat on my right hand side. The man who brought us in here just stand by the sofa. The thing I notice about him was that he couldn't stop looking at Angie.

I'm confuse as to why he's looking at her like tha-

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I see we are all here" a voice said. I immediately knew who it was. That son of a bitch, I should have known it was her all along.

"Hope its good to see you again" she says a little friendly plastering a fake smile. I wanted to just slap the smile off her face but instead I just save my energy for later.

"I can't say the same for you" I said bluntly. She just smile taking a seat in the chair.

"Anyways this is one of my most trusted men Ethan" she said pointing to the man who I now know his name which is Ethan. I notice his eyes quickly moved from Angie to Bella who was watching him closely.

Why does he keep looking at her?

Bella just smiled before turning her attention back to me "well since your familiar with Angie. I'm sure you'll guys will be best friends" I physically cringe at the way she said 'Best friends' its as if we'll be stuck here for eternity.

"Ethan why don't you show Hope here her room and have them free Amiya I need to talk to her" everything she just said in that sentence literally just was screaming the word crazy over and over in my ears. The way she refered to the room as my room is crazy and The craziest part was how she said free her, that's literally the mind of a psychopath.

Angie look like she wanted to say something and punch Ethan when her she catch him staring at her.

Ethan nodded his head taking his eyes off her before walking to the door. I got up from my chair not before I said what was needed to be said.

"They will find you and once they do you'll be sorry you ever thought about crossing them" I bluntly said standing my ground. I didn't wait for her to speak I just closed the door.

The man look surprised for a second, before going back to his normal expression, which was plain and blank.

He gave me one last look before leading the way to the room. It won't be my room since I'm sure my brothers and everyone else will come get me. And no I'm not sure, but they are in a freaking Mafia they have guns and plus they just found me, so technically my brothers would never give up on me.

I didn't even recognize when we were so close to a big double white door. Ethan open the door for me.

Walking in I almost felt like I was going to suffocate, because the room was so dusty.

I quickly walk over to the window that was on the right side of the room. I tried opening it so many times but still it didn't want to open. Well there goes my escape plan.

I turn around to go get that Ethan guy but when I was pulling the door nob it didn't want to open. That asshole lock me in the ROOM!!.

"Okay there's no need to panic. Deep breathes" I said inhaling forgetting that the room was so dusty that my nose started to get really itchy and snuffy.

She has this big house and yet she can't afford to get someone to at least dust the room or do it her self.

Not even a minute yet the sound of the door Nob twisting brought me back to reality.

In walked in a girl who I'm guessing is the girl Bella mention earlier.

"Why is in here so Dusty?" she asked standing by the door.

"I don't know I was kidnap, don't live here" I said, which now I notice came out a little rude and bitchy.

"That makes the both of us" she quietly said looking down at her shoes. She's interesting.

"I'm Hope M- I mean Valentino" I said correcting my self. I gave her a smile which she didn't give back in return which was okay.

"Amiya Marie" she simply said. Wait did she just say Marie?

Wait is she Corinne's daughter? because in my aunts book it said that Bella fake this man and Corinne's daughter death.

She must have notice my face"Um you might know my mom Corinne Mari-" she face palm her self and stopped me before I could say anything "off course you will know her, after all she's the one who kidnapped you when you were a baby" she said slapping her hand over her mouth and said "Okay that didn't come out right, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. And I didn't mean to talk about my mom cause you know she did that to you. Okay I'll just stop talking now" she exhale before looking down at her feet a little embarrassed. I kind of find her weird, but in a good type of way.

"Its okay" I gave her reassuring smile. She gave me a smile that didn't really reach her eyes that now I notice were similar to Corinne.

"Um..do you want to come in my room for a while since in here is dusty" She asked a little shy.

I got up from the bed and stopped her when she was about to exist the room" wouldn't Bella be mad?" I asked. Its not like I give a damn about Bella, I'm just curious that's all.

"No she won't, there's guard everywhere so don't even think about trying to escape. My dad try to once and got caught" she whispers a little quiet for some reason I don't know why.

"Why are you whispering and who is your dad?" okay I need to stop asking a lot of questions.

"Arabella is watching and my dads name is Carl Marie why?" wait Carl? Where have I heard that name before. Oh I remember its the day me and Bella went shopping for clothes. I remember Sage saying a name which was Carl over the other phone.

So that makes Carl Corinne husband.

"Oh nothing I was just wondering what his name was" I reply, she nodded her head walking out.

I wanted to ask her about the watching thing but decided to ask her when we aren't in the hall way.

She took me to a room that wasn't really far from the room I was going to stay in. She opened the big white door. As you enter in the smell of sweet strawberry air freshener filled the room.

"In here smells so nice" I told her, she just nodded her head.

Their was a air mattress on the floor and a lot of drawings hung up on the wall.

"Who is the air mattress for?" I asked.

"That's for the other girl that's here" she said picking up stuff from off the ground.

I didn't really question her anymore since I kind of had a idea who the next girl was.

I actually find my self actually wanting to form a friendship with Amiya even do we are different.

Maybe once this is all over me, her, Jessica and that other girl can actually be friends.

Speaking about Jessica, I'm guessing she's worried about me since I haven't talked to her in a while.

Anyways since we didn't really have much to do we played a game of 20 questions which was just a simple game of where I would ask 20 questions about her and same goes for me. This game last for about and hour. So far I have learned a lot about Amiya and About her parents.

I could tell that she didn't really want to talk about her past, which is totally fine by me.

After all that talking Amiya fell a sleep, I too my self also found my self getting a little sleepy.

Eventually darkness took over and I was fast asleep.

~1885~

Update

Feel free to let me know of I have any mistakes

Sorry for the late update.

Finish~Nov/18/20 4:47pm

Edited~Nov/18/20 9:34pm

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.7K 34
After being away from her loving family for 11 years, 16 year old Charlotte Emilio Valentino is finally reunited with her 6 overprotective, mafia bro...
100K 2.4K 42
"why do you need me? You don't need a daughter to hold you down." ~~~~~ Max a girl who is on the run with her boyfriend. They have been running from...
37.7K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
78.4K 1.9K 53
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...