That gay thing

By misskaryaaa

What else does he need in life? Relationship doesn't come across the mind of Skyler Fanucci. If it did, it's... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Mia Cara
Chapter 2- The Latte Boy
Chapter 3- Spilled Coffee
Chapter 4 - Is Sky... gay?
Chapter 5- Exception
Chapter 6- You coming?
Chapter 7- Beach
Chapter 8- So... where next?
Chapter 9- Joy Ride
Chapter 10- Breakfast
Chapter 11- That gay thing
Chapter 12- No regrets
Chapter 13- Devika heard
Chapter 14- Shawn
Chapter 16- Dada
Chapter 17- Ti Amo
Chapter 18- Gift
Chapter 19- Blaze
Chapter 20- Confront
Chapter 21- Fight
Chapter 22- Truth
Chapter 23- A causa del caffé
Chapter 24- Mi piace...
Chapter 25- Office
Chapter 26- Apologize
Chapter 27- Incident
Chapter 28- Out
Chapter 29- New Start
Chapter 30- No doubt
Chapter 31- Italy
Chapter 32- I choose you
Last Chapter- Japan

Chapter 15- Decision

106 5 0
By misskaryaaa

They stop in front of a luxurious condominium. This must be his place. He didn't say anything as Caden dragged him inside. Neither of them talks. They entered a unit and Caden slammed the door loud.

"Caden Shit! What's wrong with you?" He didn't expect Caden to slam it so his heart jumped from being startled.

"What's wrong with ME? No, what's wrong with you Skyler Fanucci? What the fuck is that Sky huh?"

He saw it? "Are you talking about the kiss?" 

"Fuck yeah, and this fucking DATE!" Fiery feeling rushed into Caden's system. 

Sky was so nervous but he didn't let it show. He tried to calm down so his confusion and anger won't be slamming together. It's not a good idea. 

"Caden, calm down. What are you so mad about that? We're not a thing Caden, we are not dating. We are not together. So I can date whoever I want and kiss whoever I ---" Before he finish his sentence, Caden pushed him on the wall and kissed him harshly. It was a mad kiss, a very angry one. It's so rough that Sky felt his lips wounded. He tried to push Caden away from him but Caden caught his hands and placed it above his head. Caden's other hand was holding his jaw firmly.

"Cad--- cade-Caden stop." He struggled beneath Caden. His tears start to form in his eyes and in no time, it started to fall. He wasn't hurt physically, he was hurt emotionally. He became more confused about Caden. He wasn't supposed to act like this right? We're not a thing. He can't love me. Caden tasted the tears and realized what he had done.

"Oh shit, Sky.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Caden loosen his grip on him and hugged him as Sky broke down. He didn't mean to hurt him. He went nuts when he saw Shawn kissed Sky. All that's left in his system is madness and foreign feeling he never felt before.

"Ti prego smetilla, Caden. Please stop. I'm so confused right now. Don't make me lose my mind." He was still crying as Caden hugged him. Caden lifted his crying face and wiped his tears away.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to do that."

"Stop calling me baby!!! I'm not your baby Caden! Stop confusing me."

"Tell me what are so confused about."

"Are you dumb or just plain ass stupid? Your touches. Your kisses. Your intentions. It's confusing me Caden. I know, everyone knows you hate gays. But why? Why are you with me? Why are you kissing and hugging me Caden?"

"I want you Sky." He said without hesitation.

"Why do you want me?You know you can't want me." He said in desperation and pain. He doesn't want this. This wanting but on a dead end. 

Caden looked at him in silence. He doesn't know why he wants him. He doesn't know why he feels the need to be with him. Its all new to him, too foreign for him.

"You can't even answer me Caden because even you yourself don't know why. How the hell do I suppose to know if you also don't know?" He said in a hushed voice filled with hurting and hopelessness.  

He pushed Caden away and was about to go out when Caden speak. "What about you,  Sky? You're giving me signals but you still went to a date with Shawn. What are you trying to do huh? You said you want me, but why date Shawn?"

"I want you Caden. I really want you. But you don't want me Caden. You can't even stand being served with a gay server, how much more being in relationship? I am too much for you Caden. You are too much for me too. It's fire on fire Caden. We cannot just live with wanting each other. So let's just be friends for the sake of our friends. It's all you can offer me. And I won't ask you for more."

Caden feels like he's gonna lose both his mind and Sky the same time. He wasn't sure what he felt about Sky but he was sure that it's more than friendship that he wanted from Sky. He sat on the floor where he stood. He felt so weak for not knowing what to do. "Please don't leave me."

Sky looked at Caden. God, he looks so torn. Why am I so soft for him? Sky i  fighting his demons, but still, his feelings for Caden wins.  He approached him and hugged him. He was hurt for him. He understands what Caden was feeling right now. That feeling that you don't know what to do, he felt that. "Caden please don't be like that. You're making it hard for me. Let me go while its still early."

"What should I do to let you stay?" Caden started crying silently. He was lost.

"Please Caden. Don't be like that. Please~"

"I-I don't understand me Sky. I can't hate you even if you're gay. I won't hate you. I don't know why. I want you more than anything else. I want you more than friends but why?"

Sky understood the feeling. That's what he felt the first time he has a crush with a guy and then he realize he preferred boys over girls. It's hard to be on that stage, knowing people make fuzz if you are at the side track of the norm.

"Caden stop crying, listen to me. Look at me." He pulled his head up and looked directly at Sky's eyes. Sky knows his decision sounds so stupid but he likes Caden so much that he is willing to sacrifice. He just hopes he won't get hurt when time comes. "Let's do this. I'll be with you until you understand that feeling. I will not go to date, I'll stop seeing Shawn. I promise. Don't worry, I will not expect something. Just understand that feeling; I'll be by your side."

Caden didn't talk for a while. He doesnt like the sacrifice Sky is making for him but Sky is the only one who understands him. He knows he's the only one. "Okay. Just- Just be with me."

Sky smiled and kissed his forehead. "I will"

---------

They were laying in Caden's bed after they finish their crying session. Caden convinced Sky to stay so they are now snuggled in his bed. His eyes grew heavy. They cuddled and just lay there comfortably until Caden started talking.

"Question. If you like me, why did you go date Shawn? Is that what? diversion? distraction?" Caden was brushing his hands on hair. Sky lay on his arms.

"He invited me so I go."

"Kiara said you were about to decline it until he told you about Devika." Sky frowns. He knows about Devika? How much does he know? 

"I didn't say I will decline it, I was indecisive. When I learn about Devika, it kinda makes me realize that naaaa,, we cannot be a thing. I pulled my hopes up too much because of what happen on weekends then I realize how recent that situation Devika saw. So naaaa.." Both of the drew a sigh. 

"I admit that. But not with you Sky. I don't know why I can't push you away. I can't even keep my hands off you. You're my only exception. Just you." He hugged him sideways.

Sky looked at him and kissed him. "That's sweet, but you need to deal with that okay? I'm not forcing you to like gays in an instant but at least don't be like that. If you don't like us, just don't say anything. We're humans. We still have feelings. And we deserve respect. Just shrug. But remember,  if you wanna stay with me, you'll be branded as gay by everyone."

"Okay, I know  that but I'll try. What are we going to do with Devika.?"

"I appreciate you using the word "we" but please don't worry about that. I'll talk to her okay? You sort your things."

He smiled. "Okay." He kissed his forehead.

"But don't be too comfortable that I told you I won't date anyone. If I see you dating girls, you're done. I may be kind but I don't have that wondrous patience. Hai capito? Do you understand?"

"Si.. I understand. " Caden lowered and snuggled on his neck.

"And.. No sex."

"What?!" Caden doesn't know why he felt bad hearing those.

"Yeahh, what's what? I don't want to taint your decision because of sex." He wanna laugh at Caden's face. Its hilarious. 

Caden rolled his eye. "Okay, hugs, making out, and cuddling is fine. Don't argue with me. No sex, i agree, but not now. I want you."

"Nope.. You're sleepy and I'm damn tired. And you have flight tomorrow. So no"

"Nope, I WAS sleepy. But when your body touches my body, I'm wide awake."

"You'll be late tomorrow, You have first hour flight."

"Then I'll reschedule." Caden started making out Sky. Touching, nipping and caressing soft spots of his body. And Sky knows he can't resist this figlio de puttana beside him. 

---Misskaryaaa--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 14 20
This is a story about love and friendship. Friendship can grow so fast, it doesn't matter how long you know that person. If it's right, it's right. ...
216 0 23
She was a shy naive girl when everyone first met her or so they thought. After that first day of school they start to notice that she's different the...
44.7K 1.8K 73
(If you wanna save yourself from the terrible writing of this you should go and read the rewritten version.) Hailey's life should have been perfect...
1.3K 61 21
Marius switches schools at the beginning of his Junior year and meets Jae. Jae is attracted to Marius but is not accepting of these feelings, so he...