Pokemon Wizard - The Beginnin...

By YaoiYurishipper

What if Ash remembered his previous life as a wizard? What if he remembered he was Antioch Peverell? How woul... More

1. New world
2. Meeting the Oaks
3. Magic and the Past
4. Death's Boon
5. Lucario's Thoughts
6. Adventure in the Forest
7. Meeting Mew
8. The little Pichu
9. A Dinner with the Oaks
10. The Talk
11. Evolution
12. Meeting Blaine
13. Entei's Curiosity
14. Magmar siblings
15. Cooper and the Fire Legendaries
16. Memories and Moltress
17. A Gift or Two
18. The Festival
19. Figuring things out
20. The Chained Dragon
21. Beach Barbeque
22. Things happen
23. Back home again
24. Big Brothers
25. Dangers everywhere
26. It's Never Easy
27. Princess Festival
28. Runes
29. Enjoying time together
30. Visit from a Gym Leader
31. Kingdom of Rota
32. The Palace Ball
33. Mew's here
34. The Tree of Beginning
35. Searching for the Missing
36. The Heart
37. Hot Springs
38. Found you
39. See you again
40. Back to Rota
41. Pallet town
42. Secrets Untold
43. Lance's Family
44. Meeting the Hales
45. Dynamax and Mandrakes
46. Summer Camp
47. Birthdays
48. Seasons change
49. Secret Shared
50. The Sycamore Family
51. Family comes First
52. Halloween
53. The Lost Charmander
54. Planning payback
56. Tournaments
57. Exposing the Truth
58. Healing and Potions
59. Journey
60. Molly's Dreams
61. Together again
62. Christmas and New Year
63. Turning Fifteen
Not a chapter
64. Death's blessing

55. On board

1.7K 53 8
By YaoiYurishipper

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon and Harry Potter, The Tale of three brothers are not mine. The art is not mine it's by Seijin on deviant art and twitter.
-pokespeech-
'thinking'
"talking"
Enjoy!)

The luxury ship, S. S. Anne was a pretty large and beautiful triple decker ship. Ash never paid much attention to vehicles before but even he could admit travelling in a ship like this would be enjoyable and luxurious. Gary pulled him over towards the ballroom, away from his sight seeing. Ash looked up to see Green dressed up and looking very handsome in the dress shirt.

Ash whispered to Gary, "Wao! Green looks so grown up like that."

Gary nodded walking over to the table Green was sitting on talking to another, "Yeah. Do you think we should have dressed up too?"

Ash looked at his dress, "Um... We are sort of underdressed. Eh he he he he he!"

Pikachu, -I think, you look fine.-

Eevee, -Yeah.-

Green saw them before they could do anything, "Gary! Ash! There you are. Come on, over here."

Gary smiled at him, "I think, we are underdressed big brother."

Ash nodded looking around, "Everyone looks like they dressed up for this."

The man beside Green laughed, "Oh no, kids. You look just fine, it's only necessary for the Gym leaders, representatives and other high profile people to dress up as fancy as we are."

Pikachu, -See?-

Eevee, -Go relax and eat dinner. We'll be over there.-

Garchomp, -I see my partner, I'm going to join him.-

Braxien, -Thank you for helping me watch over them.-

Garchomp nodded before leaving, -We are family, it's no trouble.-

Ash looked at the man, "Oh okay, Mr.... "

The man smiled, "My name kids is Yoshi, and I'm here to represent my teacher and Gym leader Koga."

Ash scratched his head, "Isn't he the poison type specialist and part of the Jhoto Elite Four?"

Gary's eyes sparkled, "Is he here?"

Yoshi grinned, "He'll be here during the ceremony before leaving again, he has duties that he cannot ignore currently."

Green, "Being an Elite is not easy, is it?"

Yoshi, "That's what my Master says but he also says, it's very satisfying."

Gary turned to Green, "You plan on becoming a Champion and a Gym leader. Will you be an Elite too?"

Green smiled ruffling Gary's hair, "You sure have a lot of confidence, I'll be a Champion."

Ash looked at him, "We not only have confidence, we know, you will be a Champion."

Yoshi smiled, "You have two very adorable supporters, Green."

The two blushed while Green smirked, "I do, don't I? And as for your question Gary, it depends if I'm interested in specialising in a type or two in the future."

The light dimmed and a spot light was shown on stage where a woman appeared. She was the representative of Silph Co as well as the heiress, Amanda Silph. She greeted and welcomed everyone to the event and announced they would be opening the event by a battle between two Champions, Lance, the Jhoto-Kanto champion holder and Steven the champion of Hoenn. The crowd cheered as the two Champions took their places on the battlefield.

Steven, "Aggron prepare for battle!"

Lance, "Let's go Altaria!"

The two powerful Pokemon started off with Altaria giving a quick attack and Aggron countering with head butt followed by dragon breath and hyper beam. The clash sent a wave of power through the room, sending a shiver down Ash's spine. He breathed in sharply at the strength behind the attacks, next thing he knew Altaria used steel wing and Aggron retaliated with Iron tail. The battle was very fast paced with Altaria using peck and Aggron using harden. The two Champions were at a stand still before they both returned their Pokemon.

Amanda clapped her hands, "Bravo! What a clash! What power! Ladies and gentlemen, the two Champions!"

Lance walked to stand beside the heiress and Steven was on the other side smiling and waving at the applause they received from the crowd. Green watched them determined more than ever to become stronger and better, capable of battling in such a powerful manner. He could still feel the hair standing on the back of his neck despite the fact they battle was over.

Lance turned to Steven, "That was a fine battle, Champion ~"

Steven twitched, "Call me Steven, please Dragon Champion Lance."

Lance grinned, "Only if you call me Lance."

Before Steven could answer Lance walked over to a certain table getting a curious look from both the heiress and Hoenn Champion. However Amanda was called away by one of the business acquaintances so she excused herself and went on her own way. Not having much to do for a few hours, Steven decided to follow his fellow Champion who was making a beeline towards a specific table.

Steven caught up with Lance, "Lance?"

Before Lance could answer Green greeted him, "What's up Champ?"

Lance sighed, "You know you can call me Lance, Green. Yoshi."

Steven noticed Lance's eyes softened when he turned towards the younger boys, "Hello Ash, Gary. How have you been?"

Yoshi nodded at him, "Lance."

Ash smiled, "Hello Lance, Altaria looks like she's doing good."

Gary, "Hi Lance! That was an awesome battle."

Steven looked at the young boys curiously, "Hello everyone. Who are they Lance? You never told me about them."

Green, "We are our resident Dragon Master's friends. Sup Champion Steven, the name is Green."

Steven's lips twitched in amusement, "Just call me Steven please."

Ash, "My name is Ash, nice to meet you."

Gary, "My name is Gary, Green is my big brother."

Yoshi, "Yoshi and I'm the current leader of the Poison type gym in Kanto."

Steven smiled, "Pleasure to meet you all."

Green, "Come join us, both of you."

Ash brightened, "Please?"

Gary, "Please?"

Lance laughed, "Of course, why not. Come Steven."

Lance grabbed Steven and proceeded to make the bewildered young man sit on one of the chairs beside Yoshi while he, himself sat next to a beaming Gary. Steven looked at Lance and watched as he relaxed around the younger boys and wondered if they were actually his family. The Blackthorn dragon clan were known to be family minded and have many children after all. He listened as the dark haired child, Ash proceeded to question Lance on his health and well being. His lips twitched a bit, watching a child much younger than the young Champion mother him.

Gary turned to Steven, "You were the first teen to become a Champion, weren't you?"

Steven smiled, "Yes, I am."

Gary stared at him with bright eyes making Steven wonder if he was seeing things, "You need a break. Take a vacation and relax. You will run yourself dry otherwise."

Green chided his younger brother, "Gary! What did I tell you about using your powers in public?"

Gary snapped out of it, "Ah! Sorry, it just happened."

Ash, "Good thing we put up a barrier first, huh?"

Gary rubbed his eyes before turning to Steven, "Yeah! Sorry about that, I didn't mean to intrude, not intentionally."

Steven pat his head, "No harm done. I didn't realize you were psychic though."

Lance, "They are gifted and I'm guessing you trust him with this ability, am I right Gary?"

Gary scrunched up his face, "Well my instincts do, and they have not been wrong so far so yes, I trust him. On top of that, he is a Champion and the protector of his region. If anyone can be trusted it's him."

Steven hummed, "I'm guessing no one outside of the high up know you are gifted?"

Ash nodded, "Professor Oak insisted, but sometimes our instincts makes us unquestioningly trust people. So far we have been right in trusting them."

Steven, "I see, I'm honoured then. Thank you for sharing this secret with me."

Green waved his hand, "No need for formalities. You are part of the group now so be prepared for something crazy happening in your life."

Steven looked bewildered, "Wait... What? What could go wrong?"

Yoshi coughed in his hands, he had read the watered down report on what Green and Red got involved in from time to time. From Team Rocket to poachers to black market to legendary Pokemon. Steven looked at him with a raised eyebrow at his reaction.

Lance steered the conversation, "So, I heard you are taking part in the tournaments."

Ash nodded, "Uh huh, Uh huh! Gary and I wanted to see what it was like."

Gary nodded looking at the table that was kept separately for Pokemon, "It'll be interesting to see how much advanced or behind we are in training."

Lance looked at Green, "This will be your second tournament officially right?"

Green, "Of course, you would know about the one in Rota."

Lance shrugged, "I like to keep tabs on my people especially those who are planning on becoming a Champion and a Gym leader. Maybe, I'll rope you in as one of my Elite in the future?"

Green muttered, "That's for the future."

Steven, "You already have him marked for an Elite? Oh my! Sounds like you found a rare diamond among diamonds Lance."

Lance, "Green and another trainer are subjects of interest for the League. They have high hopes for them."

Steven, "Impressive!"

Green, "Nope! Just sheer dumb luck."

Ash, "And Mew's favorite."

Green, "And Mew's favor.... Ash!"

Ash giggled, "What? It's true ~"

Gary laughed, "Yeah big bro ~"

Steven looked at Lance with a raised eyebrow to which he mouthed, later and ordered dinner. Steven ordered his as well followed by the rest of the people on the table. Steven noticed Green removed some sort of tablet from the table that had very curious drawings and writings on it but refrained from asking with the server around. The group did some small talk and Steven noticed a change in the atmosphere when the strange item was removed. He noticed how the people sitting on the other tables took notice of them more.

Green sighed, "I hope the food comes soon. You guys know how to attract attention without even trying."

Lance, "It comes with being a Champion, Mr future Champion."

Steven, "How did it? What is that item exactly? Some sort of repel?"

The waiter came before Green could answer and served their food before leaving, "Please enjoy."

Green placed the inscribed slab back and everyone went back to not noticing them, "This is a notice - me - not - charm. It is made in a way it covers a certain area and makes it look very uninteresting. However it is ineffective if someone is looking for you intentionally or desperately as the intent to find you would be stronger than it's intent to distract."

Steven looked at the palm sized slab bewildered, "That little thing can do that? Talk about a must have, do you have more of these and how do you activate it?"

Lance looked interested as well, "I would like a couple myself actually. I didn't realize you managed to create this."

Ash, "Ah, he took it well."

Gary, "He's not running for the hills after finding out about it."

Steven, "Why would I run? This is fantastic. Did you make this?"

Green smirked, "The real mastermind behind this is my Gramps, Professor Oak. He has been helping us figure things out and came up with this."

Steven, "Can I order one? How much would it cost?"

Green, "Right now, there are only two of them. One with me, the other with Gramps. We are still testing it and we need to work out the legal side too. Can you imagine a bunch of poachers getting their hands on this baby?"

Steven's eyes darkened remembering his own run in with Team Magma, "I can actually, quite well."

Lance had a blank expression, "I think a visit to the Professor is needed."

Yoshi, "Best to keep it among us for now."

Gary looked between the older trainers, "You have the same look Green gets sometimes. Are you okay?"

Steven shook his head, "I'm fine little one, just occupational hazards are unavoidable."

Ash bit his lip, "Sorry, if we brought back unwanted memories."

Lance smiled softly, "Do not apologize for that Ash. It is not your fault that people are greedy and selfish."

Green sighed as he finished his dinner, "Are you going to be here for a while Lance? I need your insight on something."

Lance, "Of course, I still have some duties to perform and a meeting."

Green nodded before turning to Ash and Gary, "Alright you two, time for bed, call Pikachu and Eevee and let's go. Tomorrow is a big day for you two."

Green got a two small awwws from the two boys but they got up nonetheless and followed Green back to their room. Green watched over them as they brushed and got ready for bed and tucked them in. He kissed their foreheads good night and left with a promise to return soon from his meeting.

(To be continued...
The tournament will start soon.
≧ω≦
Till next time my lovely readers!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 11.4K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
3.8K 23 3
"𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.." She pushed his body onto the wall as he looked at her lust ridden fa...
37.2K 425 20
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
499K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...