๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ( tvd...

By SIMPLYREID

โ”€ ๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป โ i don't need anyone, i just need everyone and then some. โž in which a trained hunter ... More

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
chapter one - "So Hungry Hungry Caterpillar tonight?"
chapter two - "Want me to stab an arrow to his door?"
chapter three - "I take it you don't believe in vampires?"
chapter four - "And I'm the tooth fairy."
chapter five - "Right now, Monkey."
chapter six - "Clementine what's on your arm?"
chapter seven - "This is actually my fifth cup -- actually my sixth."
chapter eight - "What type of takeout does Buffy get?"
chapter nine - "Alright let's go Spike."
chapter ten - "I think we might be in The Twilight Zone."
chapter eleven - "Is Damon Salvatore giving me his leather jacket?"
chapter twelve - "And you'll both thank me at the wedding."
chapter thirteen - "And don't for any reason un-cuff the hunter."
chapter fourteen - "I said smutty details not supermarket romance novel."
chapter fifteen - "Sleep over at mine?"
chapter sixteen - "Wanna by some girls scout cookies and help support our troop?
chapter seventeen - "He's the human embodiment of a 'rate your pain from 1-10'"
chapter eighteen - "Anywhere, just....anywhere,"
chapter nineteen -"See and this is why people like me better."
chapter twenty - "I'm in love with Damon. And I don't think I want to be."
chapter twenty one - "I love you Damon Salvatore."

sequel

889 19 4
By SIMPLYREID

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

that is the end of book 1, Clementine, and i just wanna say that i appreciate all the love that this has gotten. i have had so much fun creative wise with the writing and the aesthetics.

the second book, Bloody Valentine, is finally up for y'all to read. It take place during the second season.

if you enjoyed this book than you will most definitely like Bloody Valentine.

i love y'all so very much and remember to take care of yourself!

(this is the halloween theme but i will change it when i go back to my normal theme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 253 28
"I'm taking it all for us, all... Doing it all for love..." ~ From a regular human, to a powerful immortal. ~
63.4K 1.2K 26
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
2.6K 136 33
This book will be starting in season 1 to form bond and character storylines leading up to the moment my oc and Enzo meet. Enzo St. John x Male OC. ...
57.1K 2.2K 39
โFUCK IT, IT'S FINE.โž In which a high school cheerleader prone to making bad decisions meets the biggest one she's ever going to make. {the vam...