satoru gojou x reader | Wante...

By marikomiyazaki

[ COMPLETED ] You came to Tokyo from NYC to teach and learn more about jujutsu techniques. With an iq of 213... More

Chapter 1: Kikufuku
Chapter 2: Jackpot!
Chapter 4: Weakness
Chapter 5: Emotions
Chapter 6: Training...
Chapter 7: Do you?
Dont hmu ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 8: Hesitant.
Chpater 9: Wanted for pleasure?
Chapter 10: Pleasure
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Princess Astra.
Chapter 13: Suffering
Chapter 14: Diary
Chapter 15: red
(The plot)

Chapter 3: Lesson learned

22.5K 569 950
By marikomiyazaki

Recap

I want her to beg on her knees for me. For MY life, for MY attention. y/n's my next jackpot.

First, I need to find her weakness.

To be continued...

Author's note:
For this chapter, I'm changing a few things from episode 3. What am I changing? Just read lol. And very itsy-bitsy spoilers(aka, hints of episode 5) but it's not major so chill...

I finally got my uniform. But something is different.

(Author's note: if y'all know whose uniform is this, no you don't)

I didn't order a skirt-

THAT PERVERTED BASTARD CHANGED MY ORDER FROM LONG PANTS TO A SKIRT!!

it's payback time,

Mr. Sa-to-ru Go-jou

Time-skip~

"Our window verified the cursed womb 3 hours ago," ijichi-san stated.

"In Detainee Block 2, there are 5 detainees remained with the cursed womb. If the womb is the type to metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special grade cursed spirit."

(Author's note: For those who don't know, Metamorphoses means evolve or growth. Example: stages of a butterfly; eggs, caterpillar, pupa, and then the adult. In this case, it's a womb, similar to a baby in the womb)

(Skipped 0:54-1:21, basically explains what special grade curses are, etc.)

"Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. That would be Gojou-sensei." Megumi said.

"Hm, l/n-chan, aren't you a sorceress?" Itadori asked.

"Yes..."

... But I'm not as powerful as Gojou-sensei. We, sorceress/sorcerers, were trained to emit a constant flow of magical aura. Our magical aura comes from emotions. In my case, it's hard for me to emit a magical aura on command, which much higher level-sorceress are capable of.

"So where is Gojou-sensei?"

"He's on a business trip," Megumi replied to Itadori.

I'll pay him back another day! >:((

While I still had the chance, I took some of nature's resources before I followed them.

We went into the building and the first thing we saw was...

... endless stories leading up into the sky. The first I thought of was

"It's an Illusion. Created by the curse... the door!"

"Where's the door!" Megumi shouted.

"The door's... gone!" Itadori said.

"How?! We just came in through here, didn't we?!" Nobara said.

The door was sealed without a sound. I touched the pipes that were previously the door, the pipes felt real. This means we are trapped IN the illusion.

"What do we do? Ah, what do we do about this?" Nobara and Itadori sang, trying to remain calm.

"Those idiots don't know when to be serious don't they?"

"Enough, my shikigami remembers the scent of the entrance," Megumi yelled.

So they simping for the dog now huh.

"Good boy! Have some jerky," Itadori said.

"Shut the front door we have a special grade cursed spirit on the loose and they can attack us any time!" I said.

"But the door is LITERALLY shut..." Itadori pointed out.

Oh my gosh. I facepalmed myself.

"Whatever, we should get going now,"

"Hey Megumi, thanks to your shikigami, we can save people!"

Megumi looked away and continued walking.

Yeah, we ain't saving nobody Itadori.

We entered a metal-looking room. And sitting in the middle was a dead body. Itadori ran towards it.

The curse must have eaten it to metamorphosis.

"Megumi, I think it's not too late to say this but-" I got interrupted by Itadori.

"Let's take this body back, he the women's son."

"As I said!-"

"We're leaving them behind. We still have to verify two more." Megumi said.

"Quit joking around. If we don't bring him, we won't be able to come back for it,"

He's dead already come on Itadori-

The shikigami, where is it.

!

It's dead. A silent kill. No doubt is a special grade curse! Special grade cursed spirits have a high chance of owning sukuna's finger.

"Jujutsu sorcerers are granted access to information(s) before the scene. Okazaki Tadashi hit a girl with his car without a driving license. It was his 2nd offense. I know you're stuck up to saving people but he's already dead," I pointed out.

"Then why did you save me?!" Itadori said.

... good point. I have my reasons...

"Cut it out! What are you three doing? Think about the time and place-"

Nobara was swallowed by the floor.

It still had an opening. I had to follow Nobara.

"Megumi, you look for us and Itadori can lose his body parts anytime not his heart though!"I said before jumping in but I was swallowed by ANOTHER opening.

"l/n-sensei!-"

POV: Nobara
"It's dark. I can barely see anything,"

!

The curse's presence!

And...

l/n-sensei?

"Nobara! Nobara can you hear me?"

!

"l/n-san, is that you?"

"Yes. Currently, we are trapped IN an illusion. The spirits can hurt you and so can you to the spirit. If you see me acting weird, that's not me, that's another illusion. You can kill 'me'."

"So how are we going to get out?"

"Only if someone outside of this illusion opens a pathway,"

"But-"

"Trust me"

I guess I have no choice but to trust l/n-san...

Though keep in mind, I don't like her 😤

POV: reader

It's dark and empty here.

Presence of cursed spirits!

(Author's note: Can we please take a moment to appreciate that I drew Nobara in zombie form? thanks bye )

Then I saw Nobara, acting funny, again🙄
Probably one of her tricks.

"Hey Nobara, knock it off. It isn't funny,"

I kicked her hard, no reaction.

Yup, this isn't Nobara. If it was her, she would be making a huge fuss of it.

Since it's an illusion, Nobara might be able to hear me.

"Nobara! Nobara can you hear me?" I shouted.

"l/n-san, is that you?"

"Yes. Currently, we are trapped IN an illusion. The spirits can hurt you and so can you to the spirit. If you see me acting weird, that's not me, that's another illusion. You can kill 'me'."

"So how are we going to get out?"

"Only if someone outside of this illusion opens a pathway,"

"But-"

"Trust me"

I was running out of resources to use to defend myself and so was Nobara.

Then, I heard hissing and frog noises.

Not long after, I heard some kind of door open.

"Hey, you know I hate frogs right,"

"Yeah, sorry,"

"Finally, Megumi did you tell Itadori some signal for him to be able to turn into Sukuna?"

"Well, yeah-"

"Great now we just have to get as far as we can from Itadori. Now!"

We quickly ran to where we first came in and Megumi gave out the signal (dogs howling).

The door started appearing again and we finally escaped.

"Sensei, why would you say that Itadori can lose his body parts at any time but his heart and how did you "clone" yourself?!" Megumi asked.

"Itadori ate Sukuna's finger. I realize that special-grade cursed spirits can regenerate their body parts. And Itadori is part special grade. He can regenerate his body parts only if Sukuna does it. Sukuna can live without Itadori's heart but Itadori can't.

2. Even special grade spirits can't use 2 different maximum-type magic at the same time. I tried warning you that it could be an illusion from the start but you immature brats started fighting,"

Now that I realize, if it weren't for Nobara's salty attitude, I wouldn't have spotted the difference between 'normal Nobara' and 'clone Nobara'.

Hmm, I guess I learn that we are all different and unique in our ways which define us from other people.

Ha, took me a long time to realize this.
Gosh, I'm so pathetic.

"But this isn't over yet,"

To be continued...

Author's note:
One of my purpose to change this chapter a bit from the original one was because I want people to feel special. It's hard for people to realize that so I hope this helps.

And I tried spicing up the story so it wouldn't be boring and repetitive.

Hope you're enjoying my story, thank you so much for 166 total reads. It means a lot to me because it encourages me to write more and happy reading~

-Mariko ()*:・゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.3K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
745K 21.5K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
29.3K 905 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...
1.3M 37.6K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...