The Survived

By ProducerK_10

The story of 4 best friends surviving the end of the world. They survive through great things that regular te... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Note: New Book
Note: Schedule
Day 19
Day 20
Day 25
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31- Part 1
Day 31 Part 2
Day 33

Day 28

11 2 0
By ProducerK_10

The day started out as any other day at the Safe Haven. I got up, met up with at the others (Phoebe, Veronica, Kayla, Nick, and KJ) to eat breakfast. If your wondering why I didn't mention Luke its because of what happened a few days ago. Skyler and I were about the start this huge fight until Luke jumped in and said he would stay away from me for a while. So I've... I mean We have been avoiding each other ever since. Well, not really. He still is my trainer have the time but, the other half Phoebe is.

Let me tell you about Phoebe. She is really cool! She taught me how to throw a spear and how to actually harm someone with a knife (Don't worry nobody was harmed in the making of this chapter). She told me all sorts of stories about how she made it to Safe Haven and how she met Luke and Veronica. She told all the stories of how Shawn Grey and Dr. McRae built this place. But, she also told how there was someplace else everyone wanted to go to. A certain paradise away from all this. They called it, Heaven's Passage.

Heaven's Passage was a place where everyone could live in peace away from the apocalypse. The way she described it was amazing! It was as if it was a real place. Well, we all hoped it was a real place. No one actually has ever been to Heaven's Passage before. They only heard about it from Shawn Grey and people thought Shawn Grey only read about it in a myth's book. 

So after breakfast I have a training session with either Luke or Phoebe. Today, I had it with Luke. We started with some stretches and he began to teach me how to defend myself from others.

"So when someone comes from up behind you, what do you do?" Luke asks.

"I... Um.... Punch them in the face then run away?" I answer questionably.

He laughs, "Wrong answer, try again. Remember what I told you Chloe." 

His laugh is so cute! I wish I could talk to him all day. But, someone got in the way. 

"Um... Oh! Uppercut them in the stomach then back kick them in the leg."

"Correct! Good job!" He says and claps.

"Thank you! I've been taught well." I saw and do a little bow as if I just performed in front of an audience.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been able to see you lately. But, I'm free tomorrow. Do you want to go out?" He apologizes.

"Why do you even have to listen to Skyler? I thought you said she wasn't your girlfriend." I ask.

"She isn't my girlfriend. But, I've known Skyler ever since childhood and when she doesn't get her way she usually throws a huge tantrum." He explains.

Friends since childhood huh? Just like in the movies.

"Well she won't always be able to have her way, you know. Someday she's going to have learn that." I remind him.

"I know. But, you still haven't answered my question. Do you want to go out? With me?"

My heart skips a beat. Does he mean a date?

"As friends or.... Go out on a... Date?" I ask nervously.

"Whatever fits you. But, in my opinion, I would say it's a date. That is if you want to go out with me." He says looking at the ground.

 A date?!? With Luke!?? I can't believe it!!

"Sure, tomorrow right? Can't wait! See you!" I say and run off.

All I could think about the whole day was how I would be going on a date with Luke! Of course, I wondered where he would bring me because the only place we were allowed was somewhere in the Save Haven.

"Why are you all Lovey-Dovey?" Phoebe asks.

"Yeah, I'm wondering as well." Kayla says.

"Did you guys see Chloe skipping down the hallway also?" Veronica asks.

"I was not skipping." I say, defending myself.

"No, you were definitely skipping. Like this." KJ says and copies how I skip.

"You wanna tell us or do we have to guess?" Veronica asks.

"Well, Luke might have asked me out on-"

Suddenly I was cut off by the emergency alarm.

"Everyone place gather everything you can and head to the B.C. The O.R.S.T has found us." Shawn's voice blared on the intercom.

Everyone runs to theirs rooms. I rushed to my room and quickly packed all my stuff. I dash out the door and look around the hallway and spot Luke.

"Luke!" I shout.

Luke looks over his shoulder then runs over to me, "Chloe, I've been looking everywhere for you. Let's go!" 

Luke and I ran to the B.C. You must be wondering what the B.C is. The B.C is the Back-Cafeteria. It is our escape plan for when the O.R.S.T might have found us. It's a good thing we had a back up plan or else we all would've been long gone.

We made it to the B.C and I looked around. I finally spotted Phoebe and Veronica then we made our way to them.

"Where's the others?" I asked worried.

"They... The O.R.S.T got them." Veronica says quietly.

"They... Got taken again?" I ask.

Phoebe nods.

I drop my stuff. After all this hard work to get to Safe Haven then my 3 bestfriends suddenly get taken away from me again. Why does this keep happening.

"Chloe..." Luke says. "It's going to be alright. We'll get them back."

"Everyone!" Luke yells. "Get ready to fight!"

"How did this even happen? How did they find where we were hiding?" I ask.

A bright light flashes in front of my eyes and two holograms appear. One of Dr. White and one of... Skyler.

"Good evening Blue Ghosts! I'm glad we were finally able to find you thanks to my amazing apprentice miss Skyler. In a few minutes we will have you board the ship and be taken back to the O.R.S.T." Dr. White says from the hologram.

I look around, trying to find Dr. McRae and Shawn when I spot them heading towards me and the others.

Then Shawn whispers, "On my signal, Smoke will fill the room blinding the soldiers. Then we will shoot the guards in front of the exit and will run like our lives depend on it because... They do."

"I can't believe Skyler would do something like this. She's always been there  with us as Blue Ghosts." Veronica whispers.

"Well, as the saying goes, 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'." I say.

A couple moments after dark-grey smoke fills the room blinding the soldiers. Me and Luke shoot the guards and everyone runs out the door towards the forest in the valley of the mountains.

We hid under the trees hoping not to be seen by the helicopters flying above us. Suddenly Dr. White's voice blared on a speaker from the helicopter.

"Come out now Chloe! This is your last change to become a part of something bigger than the both of us. You'll never see your friends again Chloe! Plus, I'm sure there is also someone your dying to see again... Someone you haven't seen in some time."

She then says, 

"We have your father Chloe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 1 16
A girl is surviving through a zombie outbreak. During that time she finds a group of people being attacked by zombies and saves an injured boy. In or...
90 19 15
Everyone has a basic normal life, you never think the unthinkable can happen, until it does. The apocalypse. Floods, Fires, tornados, all terrible sc...
PetrA By Marie Duck

Teen Fiction

224 27 82
What happens when one day you were just an ordinary quiet girl at school just trying to find your way in the world and obtaining good grades, when su...
SAV By Th3L0StWr1t3r

Science Fiction

14 2 6
A bunch of friends are stuck in a nightmare that everyone thinks they will survive but never wants to happen. A apocalypse breaks out and infects alm...