Painful Love💓

By froggie000

|••••RANKINGS••••| #1 In Pooja Sharma #2 in #loveconnection #8 in #ShaPoo #8 in Wattpadwriter ||••ON HOLD••... More

Ch.1 Dreams Of Prince Charming 💝
Ch.2 Forest 🌲
Ch.3 Obstracle
Ch.4 A Painful Consipiracy Begins
Ch.5 A Sacrifice 🖤
Ch.6 A Lost Trust 💔
Ch.7 Hate💢-Love Part 1♥️!!!!!
Ch.8 Hate💢-Love♥️Part 2
Author's Note 📝
Ch. 9 A Heart Wrenched👹
Ch.10 Broken 💔
Ch. 11 A Lost Love 💕
Ch.12 Revenge For Love🔥
Ch.13 Revenge For Love🔥Part 2
Announcement 📣📣
Ch.14 A Truth 💔
Ch.15 Diary 📖📗
Ch.16 A Plan🤔!!!???
Ch.18 The First Culprit
Ch.19 News
Ch.20 Snooper 🕵️‍♀️
Ch.21 Entangle
Ch.22 Mesh
Ch.23 THE HANGING DAY
Ch.24 Unmindful
Feeling
Ch.25 Truth Reveal!!?
Ch.26 Poison
Ch.27 The End?
Two Heart One Soul ❤️ ChandraTaaj ❤️
♡Book Alert ♡ #ShaPoo
SHAPOO ❤️

Ch.17 A Trap 👁️‍🗨️

174 22 4
By froggie000

Chandrima was Unaware of Chandrasekhar and Jayrath's Doubt on her....

On the same Morning ☀

Chandrashekar Went to meet Chandrima ...chandrima was in the garden Giving Food to Birds ... And Water to plants.. Chandrashekar Reached in the garden and Asked her....

Chandrashekar: Where were you in the midnight..??
Chandrima:I went to my Room after meeting you ...but why are you asking father (Suspicious)
Chandrashekar: You came in My Room Again..!! Am I Right ??
Chandrima (was shock) :Yes Father I came in your room Again!!!
Chandrashekar: Why??
Chandrima: To Check that Wheather you Slept or not also I have seen  You sometimes You are Shouting seeing bad dream... Seeing that you are sleeping comfortably or not as this Palace's Surrounding is new for you as compared to Our one.. Isn't?? I was Worried About you...
Chandrasekhar : Ooh,, I slept well chand Don't worry.. And Take rest Why are you worrying about me!! I can handle my self chand Don't worry

Chandrima: Take care About yourself!!

Saying this She Went from there.. Taking a Deep Breath She thought
💭 I Think Chandrashekar Has Doubt on me!! Thankfully I have Said The Reason Which looks Valid...

Chandrima (Takeing a Deep Breath Uffffff!!)

Shamsher Becomes Mad.... From When Chandrima Said So Sweet of You... He was Dancing -singing Roaming Around The Whole Kingdom... Shamsher Lost His All Senses... He Becomes Totally Mad In Chandrima's Love....

After Roaming Throughout The Kingdom He Came Back To the palace

Shamsher Saw Chandrima .....His Eyes are Not Seeing Anywhere Except Chandrima, his Eyes  Has Full Concentration On Chandrima...

Suddenly He Saw A Banana Peel Which is Fallen Around Where Chandrima is Standing ...She Move Back Then Accidentally Her Feet Stepped on The Banana Peel And She Was Going to Fell Only Then Suddenly Shamsher Came And Save Her From Falling... And Hold Her... Shamsher's Eyes Are Continously Looking At Chandrima...

Chandrima Suddenly went back to FlashBack The Moment of Sartaaj's Funeral Rites... Then She Came in Present And Was Going to Push him Only...Then Suddenly she Recalls Her Plan And Calm Herself... And Staring At Him Lovingly..

That Moment was Shamsher Gonna Mad... Then Vidha Saw That Moment  And Came Between Them And  Dawn infront of Shamsher And Snap Her Fingers..

Vidha(Angrily):Hello Brother!!?? Where Were you gone?? Just come Out From Your Silly Dreams And See Your Present... This Girl Don't Deserve you... She will Kill You Like She Did With Sartaaj... Don't Trust Her !!

Chandrima(Crying)(Pushed Shamsher And Went to Her Room)

Seeing This Shamsher Becomes Furious
Shamsher :(Angrily) VIDHA!! (going to Slap her Only Then Stopped) Mind Your Language!! I'm Warning You, Next Time I won't Warn You Mind It...

And Went To Chandrima

Here Vidha Smiles.... Will See That Who Will Mind It...

Shamsher (To Chandrima Who is Crying ): I am So Sorry Chandrima!! OnBehalf of Vidha I am Saying You sorry... Please Don't Mind Her Words, she is Silly... She Loves Sartaaj Dearly And Can't Bear The Trauma and Assuming that You are the culprit of Sartaaj's Death...

From afar Chandrima has So much fierce And Thinking To kill Him Now Only and Squash His Neck On the spot...

Chandrima💭 "You wicked here Showing Fake Concern.. Feeling like I Should Kill you Now Only... But I have to Calm Myself... Because I will Kill You Atlast With Causing You Writhing Pain...) : (Cry) Leave it... I am Missing Sartaaj (Crying)

Shamsher 💭 (Looks like Chandrima is Again Recalling Sartaaj how much effort I have put to erase Sartaaj's Memories from your Brain but this Vidha again Recalls it's oh God) : PLEASE  Chandrima Calm down relax... Wherever He is... Seeing You Like This He Will Not Happy At All.. For Him Please Calm Down...

Chandrima (Sartaaj Will be in Peace When his Murders will got their Punishment ): No I Will Not Made Him Sad, I will not Cry .

Shamsher :Yes that's Fine...

Chandrima to Chandrashekar

Chandrima : Father Now We Should Leave For The Palace... The People Of ChandraGarh Are Waiting For Us....

Chandrashekar( don't want To Go But Agreed) :Yes Chand! you are right We Should leave for ChandraGarh... The people Of ChandraGarh  Needs Us ☺!!

Shamsher (Upset) :Please Do Stay Here For Some More Days we Will Be Happy!

Chandrima : No, We Can't As We Have To Manage ChandraGarh They Needs Us so Some other Day We will Come...

Shamsher (upset but still) :Ok We Will See You soon ☺ Bye

Chandrima And Chandrasekhar  Went To Palace With Their Palanquin and Horse ...

Here Shamsher Missing Chandrima a Lot And so To Meet Chandrima He Used to Go to ChandraGarh Frequently....

It's Been 2 Months Of Sartaaj's Demise

Shamsher Started Loving Chandrima Dearly and Starting Trusting Chandrima Now...

Chandrashekar: So My Chand!! Now It's Been so Long And You Have Understand Shamsher Now... So I would like to ask You That Will You marry Shamsher ?(Chandrashekar Has Hope That Chandrima Will Say Yes)

Chandrima : Yes

Chandrashekar: "Really Wow That's The Great News
So from today I will Start The Preparations And Day After Tomorrow Your Marriage Will be Hold With Shamsher....."

"Soldiers Announce In the Whole Kingdom That My Chand is Going To Marry Shamsher Day After Tomorrow "Said Chandrasekhar

AMBARPUR

There Shamsher Got The News That Chandrima Agreed To Marry Him ...

Shamsher Has No Boundaries Of Happiness He Started Dancing With Joyness,

Shamsher:(Merrily) :Am I Dreaming ?? Hey Jayrath Pinch me...!!

Jayrath pinched Shamsher

Shamsher (Auchh!! ):Oh God It's True I am not Dreaming.....
(Dancing )

Jayrath's POV

"I have to find out Soon Before Chandrima Marry Shamsher... I have to do Something.!! To Check Chandrima's Real Intentions it's Normal Or A Trap!!??? "

IN CHANDRAGARH

Everyone is Busy in The Wedding Preparations... Chandrashekar is Dancing And Seeing his Dream (Ambarpur's Property) to be Come True...

Before Marriage Rituals Are Going On..
Chandrima is waiting for a Moment To Go to Ambarpur And Talk To Vidha That She Is Executing her Plan Or Not....

On the sameday

Vidha Sent a Secret Message to Chandrima Through Her Secret Agent

The Message Was In the Form of A Blank Paper The letters or we can say The words written on the paper can be visible only by the flame of a Candle  or A Fire  Place and Also The Message was written in the form of A Poem ... And In that Poem It is written that Come And Met me at the Nilgiri Forest....
Chandrima got that Secret Message and She Read the message... And understands it to...

SomeHow Chandrima made a Pretext to everyone that she is Going to Garden for taking fresh air ...

But Actually She Went to Nilgiri Forest ...
Chandrima went out of the Palace and Disguise herself and Moved to the Forest...

Chandrashekar Saw that Chandrima is Going out of the Palace disguising herself...

Chandrashekar's POV

"Chandrima said She is going to Garden But She is going out of the Palace disguising herself???  something is Wrong!! I Have to Check it out...."

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
534K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
16.1K 1.2K 22
Shreya Diwan Singh Rajvansh A simple, bubbly 21 year old girl who's the apple of her family's eyes being the only daughter of the Rajvansh family aka...