Hated to loved/ Nick Austin

By SuarezNicky

The story is about a girl named AJ who hate a boy named Nick Austin but he didn't know why. Will they fall in... More

NICK'S GROUP
NICKS Group Part 2
AJ'S Groups
β˜„οΈ1β˜„οΈ
πŸͺ2πŸͺ
πŸ’«3πŸ’«
⚑️4⚑️
Instagrams
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ¦‹6πŸ¦‹
😫7😫
πŸ›8πŸ›
πŸ˜–9πŸ˜–
😟10😟
✨11✨
🌹12🌹
😒13😒
πŸ™„14πŸ™„
πŸ™ƒ15πŸ™‚
😀16😀
πŸ˜‹17πŸ˜‹
πŸ€—18πŸ€—
😩19😩
πŸ˜•20πŸ˜•
😐21😐
😊22😊
πŸ₯°23πŸ₯°
😭24😭
😸25😸
πŸ˜ͺ26πŸ˜ͺ
🀨27🀨
😢28😢
πŸ₯Ί29πŸ₯Ί
❀️30❀️

πŸ₯³Last chapterπŸ₯³

211 4 0
By SuarezNicky

2 years later 

AJ's POV 

Today is mines and nicks wedding and we invited all our friends and family and i choose the very special ones as my bridesmaids and my maid of honor and nick chooses his boys here are mine.

Maid of honor-Katie

Bridesmaids- Avani, charli, Mads, Dixie

Nicks 

Jeremy, ryland, angel,Bryce,Chase 

I was really excited I will officially be married to the love of my life in a few hours I couldn't be happier so I decided to take a shower and by when I'm done the makeup and hair artist will be here. Once I was done I got out and put on my dress but I needed a little help so I called the girls and we finally got it on.

Once I put it on I went to the chair for them to do my hair and makeup it took about an hour but it came out very nice.

Once I was done and I walked to the room were the girls were changing but they said they weren't ready yet so I texted nick because we haven't seen each other in 2 days.

My Queen bub❤️🥰👑🥵

Hey Nicky 

My teddylover😍🥰🥺🧸

Hey baby I'm excited a few more hours can't wait 

My Queen bub❤️🥰👑🥵

Me too I miss you🥺

My teddylover😍🥰🥺🧸

At least in a few hours you will officially be MS.Austin 

My Queen bub❤️🥰👑🥵

I know but I have to go love you baby 

My teddylover😍🥰🥺🧸

I love you too bbg ❤️🥰

Seen 

The girls started to call me to go see them so I walked back to the room and opened the door they looked Beautiful I couldn't be happier to have them by my side on this very special day.

Nicks POV

Today is one of the biggest days of my life and one of the best because I'm getting married to the love of my life but I miss her I haven't seen her in like forever...well only two days but that's to long but me and the guys just finished getting ready.

We walked to the venue and started to get in our places when the boys saw there girlfriends and I saw ryland looking at mads and she blushed I was confused but I think they like each other once all the girls came out I saw her AJ the love of my life walking down but then I noticed who she was walking down with it was my dad I was so happy that he did that for her..

Skip some time 

Do u AJ take Nick as your husband 

AJ: yes 

Do u Nick take AJ as your lovely wife 

N: one thousand times yes 

You may kiss the bride and with that we kissed 

Time skip 1 month 

Me and nick still haven't choose a house to live in but we want to live with our friends so we needed a big house so went house shopping today and we found the one.

We're living with Avani,Anthony,Ryland,Griffin,Addison,Bryce,Angle,Mads and they all also liked the house.

3 months later

Me and the girls just found out I was pregnant last week so I was going to tell nick today so we got sings that said boy or girl and hanged them around and decorated the house in pink and blue. Once we were done the boys were coming home from there trip once there car pulled up we hide and once they entered I could see they were confused but nick knew what was happing so he screamed that he was going to be a dad and ran around looking for me so we came out of our hiding place and went to them nick ran to me and kissed me.

N: wait this isn't  a joke 

AJ:no why would it 

N: OMG I'm going to be a dad I'm so excited 

AJ: me too 

Katie: wait I have to tell u guys something I'm pregnant I found out 3 weeks before your wedding 

Jerm: wait really 

Katie: ya 

Jerm: I'm going to also be a dad ya

Av: i think it's the right time to tell you guys that me and Anthony are also going to be parent we found out 3 moths ago 

AJ: wait how did you hide it so long 

Av: to be honest I don't know 

Char: dang I'm the only one not having a kid cuz Dixie already had one kinda sad

Chase: awwww baby don't be sad 

AJ: should we celebrate 

Everyone: YES 

N: what about going to the beach 

everyone: LETS GO

2 months later 

Char: I'm  pregnant I can't believe it I have to tell chase 

AJ: ya let's go to the movie room we're all the boys are and put up a slide we're it says chase your going to be a dad 

Char: go idea 

And that's what they did chase was so happy to hear the new because he was kinda upset that all his friends were having kids and now he is too. everyone was happy for them and so they had to celebrate so with we went to the beach and spent the rest of the day there we were all so happy all good friends leaving together and about to have kids what more could they ask for. They went through so many ups and downs in life and all of it for them to still end up together. AJ used to hate nick but now she loves him more than anything in the world HATED TO LOVED. They couldn't be happier to be with the people they loved the  most.

I'm going to do a part 2 to hated to loved but this time it's the daughter or sons story.

Hated to loved part 2 soon 

I love you guys and thank you guys for reading my book and thank you to my cousin for letting me use her account to do this. Thanks for all the love and support I couldn't be any happier ❤️👏🥰

Everyone go cheek out my new book it's a part 2 Please and thank you❤️🦖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.3K 53
"When Addison starts getting notifications of Bryce following her on social media she starts having interests in him will they fall in love or will t...
8.6K 211 28
" π’Š'π’Ž 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’– π’Š 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
150K 1.9K 47
When Ella Smith, a 17 year old girl that struggles with mental health issues gets partnered up with popular boy Jaden Hosseler, her life changes in m...