I'm a Mother!? ✓

By etherialevergreen

Lin Qingqing was still talking to her friends about taking part in the singing contest the previous night. Wh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
END

28

1.7K 79 3
By etherialevergreen

Lin Qingqing has been waiting for his response, she heard the sound of the chair moving, and then his footsteps, it worked.

What's he gonna do here? Would he kiss her?

Lin Qingqing looked forward to, feeling Yi Zeyan came to the bed, she felt her heart began to beat faster, her face was also hot, she heard a voice, she felt as if he bent down, heart beat as fast as to jump out, Lin Qingqing pinched the quilt, looking forward to a hot kiss on her face.

However, she felt warm on her legs because he helped her cover the quilt.

Lin Qingqing: "......"

After doing this, he went back to read his book.

Lin Qingqing: "??"

Lin Qingqing could not help biting her finger and thinking, did she go too far? Also, he is such a serious person, it seems unkind of her to seduce him like this, after all, the family also respect her so much, right?

However, the serious Mr. Yi sat down and found that even he could not look in at it at all, his head was full of her white thighs.

Forget it, let's see it tomorrow.

Yi Zeyan put down his book and went to the bed, he was lying on the bed with his eyes closed and wondered if she was asleep, then he thought of her new skirt.

It really is......

Yi Zeyan was considering whether to sleep in another place, but he felt reluctant to leave her. He was ashamed to think that he had reacted so quickly in Hainan last time. (T/N: Lol)

She had lost her memory, and now he was so ashamed that if he could not help waiting and wanted to do something worse than animals, he would not know if it would frighten her.

With this in mind, Yi Zeyan eventually pulled open the quilt and lay in, but he was a little away from her.

He turned off the light and plunged the surroundings into darkness.

Lin Qingqing had not yet fallen asleep, but he came to sleep, but why was he so far away from her?

Lin Qingqing was a little discontented and muttered in a low voice: "Cold."

Then she heard a rustling sound, and in a short time he leaned over to hug her in his arms. Her nose was full of his smell, and Lin Qingqing was very satisfied.

Lin Qingqing knows that Mr. Yi respects her, although they are husband and wife, he considers that she has lost her memory, so he wants to give her a transition from lover to husband and wife.

Lin Qingqing also felt that she should not act too hastily, otherwise she would appear to be very frivolous.

But it is impossible for the male god to have no idea of her.

Lin Qingqing couldn't sleep for a while, even though he was holding her at the moment, she still thought about him, his voice, his smile and his strong muscles, his figure was really great, and she didn't know what about his touch.

Cough, I want to touch it.

However, she could not directly tell Yi Zeyan that she wanted to touch his body, which made her look so coquettish. The idea lingered in her mind, and Lin Qingqing felt itchy in her palm.

In the end, she couldn't help it, she asked him: "Yi Zeyan, is your skin elastic?"

"En?" What kind of strange question is this? Yi Zeyan chuckled. "It's all right."

Lin Qingqing was silent for a moment and then said: "The meat on my stomach is soft, and I don't know if the meat on your stomach is also soft. If you don't believe it, touch it, it's really soft."

Let him touch it first, and then it won't be too much for her to touch him with courtesy right?

Yi Zeyan: "......"

Why is there such a childish proposal for someone to touch their belly? But he felt a little excited to what is going on?

Lin Qingqing took Yi Zeyan's hand and put it on her stomach and asked him: "Is it soft?"

Yi Zeyan: "......"

She is thin, but her body is soft and fascinating, every inch of her body is soft. He had completely lost his mind in front of her, if he hadn't exercised regularly, he wouldn't have been able to get up the next day.

Yi Zeyan's palm lay on her stomach, only to feel as if a fire was burning from his palm to his insides and whether she knew how dangerous it was for her to do so.

He is a man.

Yi Zeyan felt that the fire on his body made him uncomfortable, he adjusted his breath and finally relieved himself a little, he restrained himself, he had to restrain himself. Finally, his voice was calm. He said: "En, it's really soft."

Then she laughed, and in the dark, he could still see her bright eyes, she stared at him and asked: "Is that right? I also want to touch and see if yours is soft, too."

Yi Zeyan: "!!!!"

Yi Zeyan thought that she might want him to die.

At this time, she should be advised to go to bed quickly, have to go to work tomorrow, and dispel her dangerous idea, but he did not manage how to urge her, but at last he answered with great pleasure: "Okay."

Sure enough, she touched with her hand, and there seemed to be some eagerness, the point was, instead of being separated from her skirt like him, she directly pulled open the lapel of his bathrobe and put the palm of her hand directly against it.

!!!

Mr. Yi's abdominal muscles didn't disappoint her, they were hard, but they were very elastic, totally different from her softness. Although he has scars on his stomach and feel rough, it doesn't affect her love for his abdominal muscles at all.

Lin Qingqing was very satisfied, and she couldn't let it go for a while.

However, if her hands stay on him more than one point, Yi Zeyan will suffer more than one point of misery.

She is really a torturer, and really wants to punish her on the spot. Yi Zeyan never thought that he had such a serious time. It is simply too much to use the words "disturbed with a woman in his lap".

He knew what the outside world thought of him, gentle on the outside and ruthless on the inside, he thinks this description is also appropriate. He was not a good man, he will get what he wants, and he will trample on those who provoke him.

But he didn't expect that one day Yi Zeyan would become a gentleman. His body was about to burst and he could still stay still, facing his wife's temptation, he still had to remain firm, no one would believe him.

This TM (T/N: transcendental meditation, repeat same word over and over again) is a miracle. He actually did it.

Don't dare to move!

Enough, enough, Lin Qingqing! He really wanted to remind her to stop playing, he unable to restrain it anymore!

But he could not say anything, he could stop it, he could not let himself feel so bad, but like a pervert who was keen to torture himself, he knew that he could only endure it. Knowing that her approach was only torture for him, he was still reluctant to open his mouth.

Want to be close to her, want her to be close to him, like crazy.

Yi Zeyan felt that his forehead was sweaty, his hands clasped tightly, and every inch of muscle was tight. When would she finish play ah, just a few abdominal muscles, haven't she played enough for so long?

Qingqing, stop playing, please.

Lin Qingqing didn't hear his inner call, she was totally immersed in this wonderful experience. She was so nervous and excited that she didn't realize that the man was almost shaking at the moment.

Finally, she felt that she should stop. She stopped being greedy and satisfied, she said: "Good night, Zeyan."

"......"

He should have been relieved that the torment finally stopped, but at the moment when her soft hand left, there was an indescribable sense of loss in his heart.

Just now he had begged her to stop, now that she had really stopped, he was a little unwilling, he coughed and made his sound normal and asked her: "Don't touch it again?"

Yi Zeyan thinks he is really cheap!

Lin Qingqing felt her face was a little hot, she drew her face into the quilt and said: "No ... no touching."

Yi Zeyan: "......"

It's really a bad thing that makes a person like this.

Yi Zeyan couldn't sleep, he waited until she fell asleep before he went to the bathroom quietly. He didn't come out until he was happy, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and lay down on the bed. He looked at the sleeping woman, he was angry but bowed his head and took a bite of her lip, hearing her painful sound, he quickly let go and felt a little distressed.

"I really owe you."

He murmured a word in a low voice, then lay down and put on the quilt and go to sleep!

When Lin Qingqing wakes up, Yi Zeyan is no longer in bed. Lin Qingqing goes downstairs and sees Yi Zeyan sitting in the living room reading magazines, this is his habit. Every day before breakfast, he will read magazines to get the latest news.

"Are you hungry?" Seeing her coming down, he asked

"It's okay, I'm not hungry."

Wen Sao went to buy vegetables early in the morning, now she came back with a big cabbage. As soon as she came in, she said to Lin Qingqing: "Madam, there are several people out there who want to see you. One of the old gentlemen said that he is your father."

Her father? Lin Peng? How did they know where she lived and came to find her early in the morning?

"I'll go out and have a look."

Yi Zeyan was worried: "I'll go with you."

"No, I'll settle it myself." She didn't want Yi Zeyan to be subjected because she was influenced by the Lin Peng family.

Yi Zeyan did not insist.

Lin Qingqing pushed open the big iron door, sure enough, he saw the Lin Peng family outside, Liang Xin was also there, because she was a public figure, she wore a big sunglasses on her face in winter.

"What are you doing here?"

Lin Qingqing asked very directly, and her expression is cold, also did not invite the few people to sit in.

Liang Feifei said with a dry smile: "Qingqing, let's go in first and talk."

"No, just say it here."

Lin Qingqing unceremoniously embarrassed the three, Lin Peng sighed somberly: "I know you are blaming me, and not willing to contact with me after all these years. But at the beginning, you really misunderstood me, I didn't favor any one, I just hoped that the family would be happy and wouldn't argue over a small matter."

Lin Qingqing said: "You think it is a small matter, but I don't think so."

"Yes, yes, yes." Liang Feifei quickly said. "We were wrong at the beginning, and your elder sister did something wrong."

Liang Xin hurriedly said: "Qingqing, what I did was in those year was wrong I apologize to you. I solemnly apologize. Will you forgive me? We used to be so close."

As she spoke, she reached out to reach Lin Qingqing, Lin Qingqing hurriedly avoided it. Liang Xin grabbed an empty, a little embarrassed, hurriedly put her hand back.

"I'm really surprised. Since you know you're wrong, how come you haven't apologized to me for so many years, but today you suddenly come together to admit your mistake?"

Lin Qingqing is not stupid. They didn't do this because they knew that she married a powerful man and had a good life. If she had a miserable life, would they come to apologize to her? I'm afraid it's kind of you not to step on it.

"Didn't you not contact us these years?" Lin Peng looked sad. "I know where you live and I can't wait to come and see you."

Liang Feifei said earnestly: "Qingqing ah, after all, you are your father's child ah. As the saying goes, a family broken bones connecting ribs (T/N: blood thicker than water). Anyway, we are all a family, even if you don't recognize your elder sister and me, your father is your blood related father ah."

Why did you go so early? Now you are running to stir up feelings for her. If she is fooled so easily, she is too stupid.

"I'll leave my words here today. I have no contact with you for a long time. Later, you will cross your Yangguang river and I will cross my wooden bridge, you don't owe me anything, don't apologize to me, I don't owe you anything, don't come to me later. If you don't want to make it too ugly, leave quickly, or I'll tear my face and ask the security guard to kick you out."

After Lin Qingqing finished, she closed the door directly. After she went in, she told Hui Yi that if they still came, just call security guard to drive people away.

When Lin Qingqing went in, Yi Zeyan and Xiao Yuan sat on the dining table for breakfast. Both father and son looked at her with questioning eyes. She went over and rubbed Xiao Yuan's head, she sat down beside him and said: "Eat now."

"Is everything all right?" Asked Yi Zeyan.

"It's okay, I said I could handle it."

After the meal, when the family of three went out, Lin Peng and others were no longer at the door.

**

Lin Qingqing didn't expect, after she comes to the studio, she received a phone call from her elder sister shortly after, elder sister told her that Lin Peng family had run to her.

Was driven away by Lin Qingqing, turned to find trouble with her elder sister, Lin Peng family is really haunting ghost.

"Got it, I'll be right there."

Lin Qingqing drove to the Peace Restaurant, Lin Peng and others were in her elder sister's office at this time. Lin Qingqing pushed the door in. Liang Feifei saw her and said with a smile: "We were just talking to your elder sister, I didn't expect you to come so soon."

Lin Qingqing took a deep breath of air pressure and was angry, then she said to them: "What do you want?"

When Lin Peng heard this, he frowned and said: "How can you talk like that ah! You are my daughter. As a father, if you don't come to see me, can't I come to see you?"

Look for them? After all these years of ignoring them, why are they suddenly so kind to come and see them? With what she knows about them, it's definitely not good for them to come to the door.

Lin Qingqing sneers and simply asks: "Don't beat around the bush, just say what you want."

"Qingqing ah, how can you say that?" Liang Feifei's face was hurt. "We are all your family ah."

Liang Xin also said: "Yes ah, Qingqing, we really feel sorry for you before, we come to apologize."

"Sorry?" Lin Qingqing mocked. "I still remember that at yesterday's party, my good elder sister, Miss Liang Xin, regarded me as Yi Zeyan's lover and specially invited a fake Mrs. Yi to hit me in the face."

Liang Xin's mouth twitched and busily said: "I don't know the truth, I just hope you don't do anything wrong."

Liang Feifei said: "It's your elder sister who is not good. It's her good intention that does bad things, don't blame her."

Lin Qingqing didn't want to hear any more from them, she interrupted her with a wave of her hand and said: "All right, I don't want to hear any more of these words. If you really just want to see me and my elder sister as you said, now you have seen us, please go back."

Lin Peng was obviously a little angry, he asked Lin Zhenzhen: "You want to drive us away too, right?"

Lin Zhenzhen turned to go and didn't even bother to look at him, she said coldly: "I have to do business, I really don't have time to entertain you."

"You—— you——" when Liang Feifei saw that he was about to lose her temper, Liang Feifei hurriedly pulled him and winked at him, Lin Peng patted his chest, but at last he did not lose his temper.

Seeing the three people still standing there, Lin Qingqing added: "Why don't you leave yet?"

Liang Feifei and Lin Peng look at each other. Liang Feifei probably wants to signal to Lin Peng, but Lin Peng is in a bit of a dilemma, he is angry and unwilling to open his mouth, Liang Feifei stares at him, and then smiles at Lin Qingqing and says: "Qingqing, actually it is not much."

Lin Qingqing sneers at her heart, someone doesn't visit a temple without a cause (T/N: visit someone with an ulterior motive), she didn't speak, waiting for her to go on.

Liang Feifei saw that she didn't mean to interrupt, she said at one go: "Qingqing, you know that it has been really difficult for your elder sister Ah Xin over the years, she finally got a chance to turn over and was frozen by the company. I know it was your sister Ah Xin who was not good last time, but she misunderstood, but at that time she also apologized to you, so you don't have to remember the little people. I know that Mr. Yi and president Liu are always familiar with each other. Could you please tell Mr. Yi and ask him to call president Liu and let him give your elder sister Ah Xin another chance?"

It seemed that she was right, and they did come for Liang Xin's frozen case.

Lin Qingqing said bluntly: "Liang Xin was frozen is president Liu's decision, the things of other companies, how can Yi Zeyan handle other people's company affair?"

Liang Feifei said with a dry smile: "We don't ask for anything, so we'd like to ask Mr. Yi to talk to president Liu, if it doesn't work, we have nothing to say."

Now, they even have the face to ask her to ask Yi Zeyan to help Liang Xin? Where did you get such a big face?

"I'll tell you directly. I don't want to deal with Liang Xin's affairs, want me to go to intercede with Yi Zeyan, don't even want to think about it! If you still need some face, get out of here right away! I will call the police if you don't go out. "

The impolite eviction made all three people look ugly, but Liang Feifei was really unwilling and wanted to say more, Lin Peng grabbed her and said: "All right, let's go." Lin Peng was a little tired and went out first.

Liang Feifei and Liang Xin are not reconciled, but they are afraid that they will offend Lin Qingqing and tear their faces completely, so they don't say anything more, and then they leave.

**

Yi Zeyan knew in the first place that Lin Peng was going to find Lin Zhenzhen. Lin Zhenzhen called and told him, but Lin Zhenzhen told him not to worry, she would stabilize them and wouldn't let them talk in front of Qingqing.

After hanging up the phone, Yi Zeyan waited for Huo Yi to report about surname Cheng to him: "I remember you once told me that your fellow countryman surnamed Wu gave you a set of photos."

Huo Yi said, "En, there is, I have the picture, does the president want to use it?"

Yi Zeyan adjusted his sleeves and smiled a little deeply: "It will be used, but it will not be used by us, it will dirty our hands."

Huo Yi nodded and did not ask more, in fact, this was all a few years ago, when Mr. Yi asked him to find a bad and stupid person to handle affairs, he found his fellow countrymen.

This fellow countryman is also one of the Beijing drifter (T/N : migrate to Beijing for career). However, he didn't get a name in Beicheng, but he fell into a bad habit, they met accidentally once. The fellow countryman invited him to drink wine, during the dinner, he bragged about how great he was. This fellow countryman was a vain, competitive and self-righteous man. At that time, Huo Yi thought that he was very suitable for the kind of person that Mr. Yi wanted him to find, so he did a simple trick on him. He really took the bait.

At that time, that Mr wanted to get a girl who offend him, has been involved in the entertainment circle. Later, he knows that this woman is Mrs. Yi's stepsister.

At that time, Mr. Yi was very satisfied after seeing the photos, but he didn't do anything else, he only asked him to keep the photos well. Huo Yi knew that Mr. Yi had his own ideas and didn't ask more questions.

These photos were also sent to him by his fellow countrymen to show off. All the photos are about the girl. Once released, not only will her acting career be cut off, I'm afraid her whole life will be completely destroyed and even those close to her will be affected.

For Mrs. Yi's stepsister, these photos are definitely a nightmare.

**

After Lin Peng and others left, Lin Qingqing felt very tired at that time. She rushed to Lin Zhenzhen and said: "Is there any food?"

"I am at a restaurant here, how can I have no food, and I can give you two small dishes."

The dishes were cooked in a short time, no need to say about the craftmanship of the great master chef in restaurant. After a few bites of food, Lin Qingqing felt much more energetic.

"When I was a child, I really envied a girl in my class. As soon as it rained, her father would come to pick her up and bring her an umbrella, raincoat and rain shoes. However, after she put them on, she didn't want to get dirty, also carry her home, but my father has been very busy, leaving early and returning late, busy pulling materials everywhere. At that time, she also considered that it was not easy for him. Later, the days finally got better and better, father also had time. I thought I could finally have my father's company like other children, but he ran away with other women. He didn't have time to accompany his daughter, but he had time to meet other women, this is our father."

Knowing that Lin Zhenzhen was a teenager when Lin Peng cheated, she had been sensible for a long time, so she didn't rely so much on her father, plus she didn't live with him after the divorce, so she was strange and indifferent to the father's love, because she was used to it, so she didn't need it so much, and she didn't feel as much as Lin Qingqing.

"It's all over, now that you have Zeyan and Xiao Yuan, you can live a good life."

Lin Qingqing thinks about it, she has Zeyan and Xiao Yuan. Fortunately, they have appeared in her life.

Lin Qingqing stayed with her elder sister until the afternoon. When she went back, Yi Zeyan was not in the room, but she saw that the door of the children room was open but the people were not in it. Lin Qingqing looked upstairs and downstairs in a circle and didn't see the father and son. At this time, the father and the son should be back, don't know where the father and the son are.

Lin Qingqing went to the backyard, there is an abandoned warehouse on the right side of the backyard. Yi Zeyan changed it into a gym, Lin Qingqing walked past and heard the sound inside before she was near. When she came to the door, she saw that the father and son were indeed inside. The big one was doing push ups, the small one was doing frog jumps in a mini version of sportswear, and a pair of small hands were held behind her head, one jump at a time, one at a time, and one at a time, it's so cute.

At this moment, the sun is setting and the warm orange sun is shining in, dyeing father and son into a picture.

Lin Qingqing felt that the picture was really warm and harmonious, and her heart was filled with peace. All the unhappiness she had experienced during the day disappeared at this moment, and all the beauty in front of her was too good for her to disturb.

The place where the children made the frog jump was closer to the door. He first saw Lin Qingqing standing at the door. Every time he saw his mother, he was happy. He ran over with his little legs, Lin Qingqing squatted down and welcomed him into his arms, wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Yi Zeyan also stopped and came over to see her wiping the sweat from the children. The mother and the child were chatting without caring about him. Yi Zeyan coughed softly and said: "Just wiping the sweat from the child, not care about the big one?"

Lin Qingqing: "......"

His tone sounded like a kind of bitterness, just like the children in the kindergarten were aggrieved by the teacher's unequal distribution of candy. Mr. Yi was still so naive.

Lin Qingqing looked at him, his □□ upper body, had just exercised, and his muscles expanded, with a sense of male wildness and strength.

Why don't you wear clothes? Lin Qingqing dare not look at him.

But he already said that, and Lin Qingqing could not ignore him, so she went forward and wiped the sweat on his forehead, then his cheek, and then his neck.

Very close, the hot breath of his body went straight to her face, obviously had already hugged together to sleep, but when the tension came again, Lin Qingqing didn't dare to look at him.

After his exercise, his breathing became heavy and loud on her head. He was really man ah and also sexy. Lin Qingqing's heart began to beat faster, and her mind began to think in wild disorder.

Yi Zeyan found it very strange why she did not even look at him when she wiped his sweat, was there anything shameful on his face?

But her shyness was so charming that he looked at her face, a little fascinated, and slowly locked his eyes on her lips, soft lips, which he had tasted before.

Let a person enchanted, let a person be carried away.

However, he has not completely lost his mind. The eyesore little dumpling is still nearby. (T/N: Lol)

"Xiao Yuan, come here."

Xiao Yuan heard his father's call and obediently went over: "What's the matter, dad?" The soft tender voice asked.

However, his father did not answer him, he covered his eyes and then lowered his head to kiss her intoxicated lips. (T/N : lol what are you doing in front of the child, Zeyan? xD)

Lin Qingqing: "......"

Little Dumpling: "????" Eh, I can't see anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 250 13
⁉️⁉️⁉️CURRENTLY WORKING ON REWRITING THIS STORY⁉️⁉️⁉️ ⚠️PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR SOME HOPEFULLY USEFUL INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW⚠️ ⚠️In...
210K 9.9K 62
"Pet me." "You're not my cat." Han Jisung hates cats in general. Lee Minho owns three cats. What would happen if Jisung is forced to like cats, where...
464K 9K 24
࿐ྂ ✧ life is complicated. love is complicated. y/n was just a regular average twenty-four...
403K 10.8K 194
COMPLETED At long last, Fu Zhi, the mysterious heiress who had developed countless technologies was given two guardians by the country! Initially, th...