45

She loved him, therefore she felt inferior. She loved him, so she wished he would get someone better. He was really good, she was not worthy of him. She was too inferior, all she could do was to run away from him, far away.

But no matter how she escaped, she was still in his encirclement.

She once drew a circle on her ground as a prison. She thought she would be imprisoned in this prison forever. She walked alone in her own darkness and didn't want anyone to come in and disturb her. But one day she found Yi Zeyan barging in, and he came in, bringing a beam of light to illuminate the deep darkness in front of her.

Taking her hands, walking step by step, and he finally led her out of the dark dungeon.

When her kindness was trampled over and over again, she once wanted to be a bad person. She was also feeling hurt when her kindness was trampled on by bad intention, she thought that being a bad person would make her life a little easier.

So, she abandoned her kindness and became cruel.

However, she couldn't be an absolute bad person after all. She couldn't be absolutely cruel to Yi Zeyan. Because of his existence, there was still a trace of kindness in her heart.

This kindness was finally awakened by him, and she finally recognized herself.

Lin Qingqing, with Yi Zeyan, you can't be a bad person in your life.

This trip took her a long time, the weather was very cold, but her heart was clear and bright, she figured it out, she figured everything out, and she wouldn't travel alone in the future.

It was a fine day when she went back, and neither Yi Zeyan nor her child were at home. Climbing to the attic, she sat on the roof. This was the place where she could see the whole scene of the villa garden.

About a year ago, they moved to the villa area, where she grew her favorite grapes and strawberries in the garden.

She saw the car coming in from the gate, and then Yi Zeyan and Xiao Yuan got off together.

Xiao Yuan had gone to kindergarten. Although she had avoided him over the years, she has watched him grow up silently. He was very good and always sits far away from her to tell her stories.

Seeing his innocence and pure smile, she thought to herself, it was not too late, she had to begin loving him now, there was still time.

Xiao Yuan came over and soon found her sitting on the roof. Next to him, Yi Zeyan also saw her, but the smile on Yi Zeyan's face suddenly froze. Then he quickly ran into the door and appeared on the roof in a short time. Sitting on the roof of the attic, Lin Qingqing was half a floor away from him. Yi Zeyan came slowly and rushed at her cautiously. "Why are you here? What are you going to do? Come down quickly."

Lin Qingqing didn't know why he looked like this. Did he think she climbed here to commit suicide?

Yi Zeyan extended his hand to her. "Come down quickly, come down first if you want to say something."

Looking at the man in front of her, Lin Qingqing was a little speechless, but she was afraid that he was worried, so she didn't explain so much. She got up and came down. But at the moment, she was focused on the man in front of her. After so many days of traveling, she had already thought about it. She finally stepped out of her inferiority, and finally didn't force herself to be a bad person anymore, she wanted to be with him and lived well.

She wanted to be a good person for him, even if it was difficult, even if it would be long, but she wanted to give it a try.

She missed him very much, really missed him, and she also did not know if the wound on his head had healed. Seeing him, she could not help but focus her gaze on his face.