Hopes live

By heartaccidents

Chloe is a 16 year old girl who doesn't believe in love and marriage because her parents got divorced. She me... More

Divorce
Side Effects
Mean Guy
Jessy's party
Thank You
Facing my enemy
Hospital
Free Bird
Because of you
Misunderstood
God will help you out
Vacation
Neon Museum
Stratosphere
Hopes live
Author's note

Broke Heart

9 0 0
By heartaccidents

" Take me to my house." 

" Come in Caleb! You are drunk."

" No, I am not drunk. Take me to my house or I will suicide." I got tensed when he said this. I had no other option to drive him to his house.

" Okay fine, I will take you to your home but first give me that bottle and the cigarette." 

" You want it? I will get you another one."

" No give me this one! If you don't give me, I will jump of the building."

" Okay fine, take" He handed me the bottle and cigarette and I threw it in the nearby dustbin. I took his car keys and gently kept his hand on my shoulder and walked him towards the car. I didn't understand that from where did he get the cigarette. We sat in the car and I started driving him to his home. I used his phone to find out his address.

" You know what, you are really amazing person. Your really hot too. The first time I saw you, I started liking you since then. It was me who told Logan to invite you to the sleepover so that I could say you whatever I feel about you but you broke my heart by saying that you don't love anyone." he said. I ignored him as I thought that he is drunk and that's why his speaking dumb things.

" Okay fine." I said. We had reached his home within some minutes as it was near to Logan's home.

" No, I seriously love you. You mean a lot to me. Yeah, I hated you before but now I love you please believe me." he said.

"I said okay right." 

"You don't believe me right. Pull over the car."

"No I am not going to."

"Okay as you wish." He opened the door and went out of a moving car. I immediately pulled over the car at the side of the road. 

" I LOVE CHLOE DIAZ" he started screaming on the middle.

" Can you like shut up and walk quietly back into the car. You are just talking shit because your drunk." I said.

" I will come only if you say me whether you love me or not and if you don't say me than I will stay here the whole night and keep shouting." 

" okay fine, I love you. Now you will come right!" I said that just because I did not want him to stay the whole night here shouting. I didn't really love him.

"Aww! we both are couple now. Love you" He kissed me on my forehead and I was shocked.

"Love you too." I said. Finally, he came into the car.

" We reached your home." I said.

" Can you walk me to my apartment?" He said.

"Yeah sure." I said after all I didn't want him to fall from his building. I walked him to his house and then was about to leave.

"Hey, can you come in?" he asked.

"Yeah fine" I walked in to his house.

" Such a beatif-" 

Before I could complete my sentence he kissed me and then immediately stopped kissing.

" I am really sorry. I didn't mean that. I went out of control. I am sorr-" He said.

" Shhh!" I cut him of  and  I kissed him back. I had no thoughts going in my mind at that time, just wanted the time to freeze . He pinned me to the wall. We kissed passionately. I opened my eyes and gave him a smile and again started kissing him. I was thinking that he was kissing me cause he was drunk but I still couldn't believe that I was in love with Caleb Lopez and I did not want to know whether he was in love with me or not. Love, the thing I was afraid of. Yes, I was in love with him. He started kissing my neck. He made me sit on the dining table and kissed me on my lips again. He lifted me in a bridal way, still kissing me and took me to his room.

My phone suddenly start ringing. We  immediately pulled over. I picked up the call. It was from the hospital. The doctor said me that my mom had an accident and in that accident she lost her life. I started crying. My tears started flowing. I couldn't stop them. All the memories of my mom came like a flash. I could not believe the doctor. I had no hope now. I felt like there is no reason of me living. The only thing that was coming in my mind was that I WANT TO DIE.  Caleb hugged me . I hugged him back. I JUST WANTED TO DIE. I ran out of the home. Started walking toward a place where I could find my mom. Not caring about the cars, or anything, I started walking. Tears dropped from my eyes. And when I turned I saw Caleb chasing me.

" Go back home please." I shouted from the other end of the road.

" No!." he shouted back. I ran as fast I could. But a car crashed into me. 

" No! Chloe!" that was the last thing I could hear or see. It was Caleb who shouted. Finally, I was going to meet my mom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
1.7M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
19.4M 546K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
7.6K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...