Izuku in POKEMON WORLD!?!??!

By HarshaJirou

HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need... More

chapter 1: meeting the GOD!??!?!?!.
chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls
chapter 4 : cerulean gym and the 3 sisters.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision
chapter 6: training and a pretty dark green haired girl.
chapter 7: celadon gym battle and some more love
chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.
why i dont update much.
chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island
Chapter 10: MHA world situation.
important announcement
Chapter 11: viridian city gym and a quirky eevee.
chapter 12: Back to someone important
chapter 13: the 2 months training plan and new pokemon.
Chapter 14:Time for the league.
new idea . Please read and comment
new book discord server. please join and help.
Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.
Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.
Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !
Chapter 18: The top 16.
Chapter 19 : Top 8.
Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.
Chapter 21 : the finals. Lets go Dominate.
Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.
New book. for mha fans.

chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .

3.7K 73 95
By HarshaJirou

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

THANKS FOR 200 READS.

***********************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

*ring**ring*. i woke up to the alarm on my phone and turn it off. i felt something on my right arm . i turned to see my first girlfriend gardevoir in her pokeform and was quite soft . i shook her a little since it is 6:00 AM and i wanna workout and train my pokemon. she woke and got of the bed. i stretched a little and pop my muscles to get the stiffness of . i then brushed my teeth and proceded to the training ground and got all my pokemon out and we started training .

i checked my phone to see its 8:00 PM . i turned to my pokemon and said " all right everyone , lets eat some breakfast ". i pulled out some pokemon food from P.D and gave everyone their share. After 10 minutes i went to nurse joy and asked " can i borrow your kitchen?". she looked a bit confused but smiled and said " you can .". i then proceded towards the kitchen and started making breakfast for me , momo , kyoka and nurse joy since she i see that the kitchen hasn't been used . after i finished making pancakes . i proceded to keep then in four plates on the table . i saw momo and kyoka came down from their rooms talking .

 i then called " momo, kyoka and nurse joy . come to the table i made some breakfast for everyone ." . momo and kyoka came immediately but nurse  joy looked a bit reluctant so i said " its fine nurse joy , consider it as thanks for letting me borrow the kitchen." . she smiled and joined us on the table . we then said our prayer and started eating. when i saw nurse joy take her first bite, she looked rly happy and said to momo and kyoka " oh my . you got yourself a handsome keeper girls~~". they both blushed hard while me and nurse joy chuckled on their expression. After we ate our breakfast , we said goodbye to the nurse joy and when we came out , i took out the car keys and unlocked it . and got in on the driver side . i then saw momo get in on the seat beside me and looked back to see kyoka on the seat behind me . i am glad i got this car because of how spacious it is .

cause 7 people can sit comfortably. i started the engine . it made absolutely silent since it is electric . but its accelrating sound is cool. i then activated the map to go to pewter city using the highway . it says 50 km around the forest between pewter city and viridian city . we then got on our way . i was going at 60 mph while listening to momo and kyoka sing to different songs and telling some jokes . 

TIME SKIP BY 1 HOUR .

we arrived inside the city and it 5 minutes to show the officer jenny of pewter city my driver license . i then asked the girls " soo... lets go to the gym first first or do you want me to buy ur phones first?". they both looked excited and replied " GYM FIRST " at the same time . i chuckled and put up the map for pewter city gym and started driving there . we reached there in 10 minutes . we got out of the car and i locked it . i then proceded to the main door and knocked on it . a teen in his 14 or 15 answered the door and he was above average height , had dark tan skin, his eyes were almost shut .

 he then looked at momo and kyoka and had hearts in his eyes . he immediately got on 1 knee and said " hello i am  brock . will you 2 beautiful ladies go one a date with me ." . momo and kyoka immediately hugged me on each side and said " we're taken" together . i then saw brock with a dark, depressed aura around his head. i chuckled and said " i am izuku and i cam here to challenge you to a gym battle.". he then immediately stood up and looked serious and said " i accept your challenge , come with me to the battle field ".

 we walked to the battle field and got on each side of the field and momo and kyoka went to the audiance section and sat down . a teen in his early teens who looked a bit like brock came to the center and said " THIS WILL BE A 2 VS 2 POKEMON BATTLE AND ONLY THE CHALLENGER IS ALLOWED TO SWITCH HIS POKEMON . TRAINERS SEND OUT YOUR POKEMON." . i then saw brock grab a pokeball and toss it saying " i choose you , geodude ." .

 i smiled and took out a pokeball from my P.D inside my pocket so the others wont be surprised . i tossed it while saying " its battle time milotic " . my milotic came out and looked determined to battle . i then saw the shock on brock's face but it faded quickly . he then said " a other region pokemon huh?.". i replied " yes its from hoenn ". the referee then yelled " BEGIN ".  brock took the first move and said " geodude , use roolout ." . i then quickly said " milotic , quickly dodge and use psychic on geodude and slam it to the ground." . milotic immediately followed my command and dodged the roolout attack and used psychic and a blue light wrapped around geodude and it got lift high and crash down HARD onto the field. i saw that it didn't faint  .

 i then said " i gotta admit brock , that geodude has been looked after quite well ." . he smiledand replied " thank , geodude use rockthrow ." . i said " quick use hydro pump milotic." . milotic's hydro pump immediately overpowered geodude's rock throw and got hit and fainted . the referee announced " GEODUDE HAS FAINTED . THE FIRST ROUND GOES TO THE CHALLENGER AND HIS MILOTIC ." brock sighed and said " return geodude you did a good job ." . the referee asked me " do you wish to substitute your pokemon.?". i shook my head and brock said " go onyx " . a huge snake looking pokemon made out of huge rocked came out and roared loudly ." . referee said " begin .". i immediately said " MILOTIC LETS END IT ONE SHOT .. USE SURF ". milotic immediately summoned a strong and big tidal wave and hit oynx with it and the onyx has immediately fainted as it couldn't dodge the atk covering the whole field .

 the referee then announced " ONYX HAS FAINTED . SINCE BOTH OF THE GYM LEADER'S POKEMON HAVE FAINTED , THE CHALLENGER HAS WON THE GYM BATTLE." . i looked towards momo and kyoka who were smiling and clapping . they immediately ran to me and tacked me in a hug as we fell on the floor with them on me hugging me . i then saw brock come towards me with a smile and said " you are stronger than any trainer i battled so far . here take the badge , you deserve it " handing me the rock badge .

 we then talked for minute and said good bye's and me, momo and kyoka went outside . i looked at the sky smiling while thinking ( hey mom .. i know you are busy but its been 12 years since i saw you and i still miss the smile .. i hope you are proud of me .. i found people i care for and protect.). i then saw ash emerging from the forest in front of me . i yelled " HEY ASH OVER HERE .". he then looked at me shocked and came running to me along with a pikachu on his shoulder . he tackled me to a brotherly hug and said " hey brother ! i see you won the first badge before me . i will not be far behind ".

 i chuckled and broke away from the hug and gestered him towards momo and kyoka and said " they are my girlfriends momo and kyoka ." . momo and kyoka smiled and waved a little saying " hey ash ". he then introduced himself and then ran towards the gym leaving us . i chuckled at his enthusiasm and i then looked towards my girlfriends and said " hey girls lets go get lunch at a restaurant and then shop for a smartphone for you 2." . they immediately replyed " sure izu ~.".

we then got in the car and i put up the GPS to the nearby good restaurant . After a 15 minute drive , we arrived at the restaurant at 12:30PM . we ordered our food and finished eating by 1:00PM . we then went to a smartphone shop located beside the restaurant . 

we entered the shop . i then looked towards momo and kyoka and said " choose a phone to your liking and dont worry about the cost ." they both nodded and looked around the shop . 

After 10 minuted they both selected samsung galaxy M51 . i smiled at their choice . momo choose a black colour while kyoka chose a shiny violet colour ones . i then payed 700$ for each and then we headed back to our car . i did the settings on their phones while creating their account . i then put the 5G sim and added my contact in their phones . it was presently 3:00PM by the time i was done with their phone setting and teaching them how to use it .

 i then asked " do you guys wanna stay in pewter city for today or we can go to ceruleancity which is a hour and a half away from here". kyoka answered " hmm lets go to cerulean city since it was also pass time ." and momo nodded . i looked at the percentage of charge available in the car . there was still 60 % left which is enough till we reach cerulean city." . 

i then started driving . i put on some nice songs on the radio while momo and kyoka were sitting in the middle row of the car playing UNO . i then released gardevoir on the passenger seat beside me . she was in her human form " i have a request izu~." i hmmed in question and gardevoir said " i wanna be alongside you in human form now . no more pokeball unless its emergency. " . i smiled and said " whatever you want babe ." . she then pecked my on the cheek and the we started chatting about random things .

We reached cerulean city. i saw that it was only 5:00PM i looked towards the girls who were in the back chatting amongst them . i asked " wanna see how the beach here looks ?" . they all nodded . i then said " lets go by foot . i will park the car at the pokemon centre which is only 10 minutes away from the beach ." . they nodded and i parked the car . we got out and stretched a bit to relieve the sore muscles and locked the car . we started walking towards the beach while momo and kyoka were holding my arms and gardevoir was talking with me . 

when we reached . i immediately noticed a trainer hitting a VULPIX AND EEVEE WITH A STICK . i then turned to gardevoir and tossed my phone to her saying " call officer jenny while i go and knock him out ." i then took out 2 super portions and gave each of them to momo and kyoka saying " heal the pokemon while i deal with him . they nodded , i immediately infused my body with aura and reached the young trainer in a second and chopped him in the neck , knocking him out effectively . i them started tieing him out with rope so he wont move while momo has started spraying eevee and kyoka has started spraying vulpix with super potions that i gave .

After the pokemon have healed they immediately jumped in front the person who healed them and started licking their faces while the girls were laughing and i was chuckling . i then saw officer jenny running towards us along with gardevoir . i then said " officer i saw him abusing his pokemon so i knocked him out and tied him up whereas the girls have healed the pokemon ." officer jenny nodded and quickly handcuffed him and said " he will be in prison for a good amount of time for pokemon abuse and thanks for stopping him ." .

  i simply smiled and asked " well what happend to the pokemon ?" . officer jenny looked towards eevee and vulpix who were cuddling with momo and kyoka and said " since they seem too enjoy the girls presence , the girls can keep them " . handing the pokeballs of eevee and vulpix from the trainer's belt to momo and kyoka who have accpeted happily . 

Officer jeny took away the boy and momo and kyoka returned the pokemon to their pokeball . we then made our way to the pokemon center and i booked a double bedroom since the girls have made a fact clear that they will all sleep with me . we then ate dinner and went to the bedroom . i immediately took a shower first and jumped on the bed while the girls were taking their shower together in the huge shower room . after 10 minutes i felt 2 masses on my hands and a mass on top of my body .

 i opened my eyes to see momo and gardevoir cuddling against my arm while kyoke was cuddling against my chest . i then turned to gardevoir and asked " shall i give you a nickname since you will be outside most of the time and i dont wanna call you by your pokemon name ." gardevoir smiled and nodded . i thought for a minute and said" how about gardi~" . gardevoir immediately brightened up and said " i like the nick name ." . i then received a peck on my lips by each of them saying good night and we all slept.

************************************************************************************

THATS THE END FOR THIS CHAPTER . CHAPTER 4 WILL BE RELEASED IN NEXT 48 HOURS .

2555 WORDS.

TIME TO VOLT TACKLE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 862 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...
197 1 27
It's the second book! I hoped you guys liked the first one. The story shall continue. There will be more coming soon. Enjoy.
3.8K 224 28
My chapters aren't too long but I try to update frequently, if you want longer chapters just tell me and I'll do it 😊 Thanks for reading! ♥️✨
128K 1.1K 47
Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who request them. Anyway, this is like part...