The Slayer Hero: Izuku (Plann...

By Denki_KaminariXD

don't know what to write, just take it like the other stories. Hope you guys like it!! i do not own kny and b... More

Ika-una
Ikalawa
Ikatlo
(A/N)
Ika-apat
Ikalima
Ikapito
Ikawalo
Ikasiyam
Ikasampu
(A/N)
(A/N)
Ikalabing-dalawa
(A/N)
Sorry...
*sigh*
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Just why?

Ikalabing-isa

947 29 8
By Denki_KaminariXD

(A/N)

11th chapter. Computer finally fixed. Making the 2nd book is on hold. Also since I owe you guys an apology since I haven't posted anything lately, I am making this chapter a bit longer. Lastly, introducing one of my favorite tiktokers (if that's what you call them) ZENDEE!!!!

Credits to: @jhoanne Calayo     for the vid

Let's get to it!!!

Izuku POV

I woke up to the sun shinning on my face. I got up and took a shower. "Izuku, breakfast's ready!" "Thanks Mom!" I wore more normal clothing since I usually wore baggy stuff (sorry, I don't know what they wear in the mountains) and because our uniforms can't be delivered here so me and Nao-Nao have to get it in Mr. Nezu's office. After I got ready, I went to the kitchen to get my breakfast. Mr. Nezu also said to come early so we can get our uniforms before the bell rings so I have to eat the way there.

Me and Nao-Nao... again went jumping from roof to roof since we wanted to get there faster. Well of course we ate our breakfast while going down the mountain then jumping over the roofs. I know it's bad for you but we didn't care that much.

And here we are, in front of UA. Me and Nao-Nao went inside to find Nezu's office. After getting lost for let's say... 5 times? We finally found it. We knocked on the door 'til we heard a faint 'come in'. "Ah, Welcome to UA" Nezu greeted with a handshake. He then gestured us to sit. "Izuku Midoriya Kocho and Kanao Tsuyuri?" he poited at me then at Nao-Nao. We nodded. "Your uniforms are in that closet. The nearest bathrooms are around the corner from here" we thanked him then took the uniforms and changed in the bathroom.

Also before we left the office, Mr. Nezu gave us our schedules. After changing, Nao-Nao left since her classroom is the on the next floor. While I was looking for my classroom, I saw the girl I helped in the exam. "Hey uh... Ochaco Uraraka right?" She nodded "Nice to meet you... again. Izuku Midoriya Kocho, Izuku is fine though" "Uh sure, what class are you in?" she asked "It says here it's 1-a, how about you?" "We're in the same class" she replied. 

We then finally found our classroom just to be met with the blue haired guy that interrupted me at the exam and a hot-head. I then sensed another person behind me which I think was our homeroom teacher. "It took you 8 seconds to shut up. *mutters* damn problem children. I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom adviser. I know it's a bit too soon but wear this and meet me at the field" he then threw a bunch of what looks like UA's training/P.E. uniform. I quickly grabbed one and changed in the lockers. 

I was done when the other guys came in. When I got to the fields Mr. Aizawa was already there. "Good morning sir. If I may ask, are you that underground hero Eraserhead?" he looked at me and smirked "Who gave you that information?" he asked "Well Mr. Nezu was the one giving my education before I got here and he also slipped in a bit of info on heroes since he wants me to analyze them then send back the info I got to him" he nodded at my answer and we waited for the others.

5 minutes... 5 WHOLE MINUTES! Really? You take 5 minutes to just change. "Today we will do an apprehension test to test out your skills and quirks" I see the others look confused but I guess they think 'why didn't Mr. Aizawa just call it Quirk Apprehension Test?'. I looked at Mr. Aizawa and signaled him to say it later and he just gave me a nod.

"But sir! What about the orientation?" (you already know who that is due to many stories I have read, the person who is saying this is pretty much the same) "This school is different. This school let us teachers teach however we want to so if you want to go to the orientation, join another class" Uraraka just nodded and lowered her head. "Katsuki Bakugou. You have placed first in the exam even if it didn't say in the letter. I don't need your past record so just go to the  circle in the middle and throw this ball as hard as you can with your quirk" the Bakugou kid took the ball and went to the circle. "DIE!" yep, a hot head will always say that when needing adrenaline. "Good job. 705.2m" 

The whole class except me, Bakugou, Mr. Aizawa and a dual-haired boy went into chaos saying things like "this is awesome" or "we get to use our quirks" but then someone shouted something that made Mr. Aizawa smirk. "This is going to be so much FUN!" that was the last straw. "Fun? Fun you say? Whoever did bad or made it last will be expelled" Ok that made everybody shut up.

(The rest goes canon except Izuku using his breathes in the other tests)

Now was it was my turn for the ball throw. Am I nervous or not? 100% nervous. "Izuku Midoriya? You're next for the ball throw" Mr. Aizawa called out for me which made me snap out of my trance. "Uh sir, can I ask a favor from one of them? I need it for the ball throw" he allowed me so I went to a girl named Momo Yaoyorozu since she has a creation quirk from what I saw earlier. "Hi, can you make a wooden katana, please?" she went a bit red but I didn't question it since almost all the people I met today went red for an unknown reason. She made the katana and gave it to me. I then went to the circle holding the katana and the ball.

"Water Breathing: 2nd Form: Water Wheel" I threw the ball in the air and hit it with the katana while doing form. I landed perfectly and waited for my score. "705.3m" I was ok with my score until Bakugou came running at me but was immediately restrained. After Mr. Aizawa threatening Bakugou he told us our scores.

(To lazy to lay out. The list is canon but making Izuku first and Mineta last)

"Noooooo! I haven't got to touch Momo's boobs or-" he was later slapped in the face by Asui, a girl with a frog quirk. "Minoru Mineta, as much I hate to say this but you are immediately expelled due to your behavior. I demand you pack your stuff and leave the premises of this school" Mineta ran away crying but I didn't care that much since his behavior is I don't know... bad? Anyway. Mr. Aizawa made us go get our schedules and dismissed us. 

Well since I was let out early, I went to find Nao-Nao since her class ends after lunch and it's already lunch time so I went to the cafeteria. When I got there, I immediately found Nao-Nao and her friends at a table near the window. "Hi Nao-Nao! My adviser let as out early so I decided to wait for you" she gave a nod while I went to get myself a meal. I just got ramen since that's what I want to eat for lunch today. I sat beside Nao-Nao and started eating. "So how was first day for you?" Nao-Nao asked "Well, I met my homeroom adviser, Mr. Aizawa a.k.a. Eraserhead. No one knows that I am quirkless and I was first in the apprehension test" then they told me that they did the test too but only the newbies since half of their class were just old students.

Lunch was about to end when Karasu reminded us that Mom has news to tell. We went home through our usual route [which is above roofs and trees]. When we got there Mom was there panicking a bit. "Mom, what's wrong?" I ask her "Izu, I'm just scared for you. Your Uncle Rengoku died ealier and the younger slayers who were also on the same mission is heavily injured. Lastly *breathes in and out* Oyakata-sama wants you to do the Fina Slection that is scheduled in a month" ok WHAT?! 1st of all, Uncle Rengoku died... even if I hadn't seen him a lot of times but he's my family... All I could do was nod to the first news "But what about school? I'll have to miss a week of it. I mean, it is easier to train there and I'll just ask Obanai-kun or Giyu-san to train me there since I know Granpa and Mr. Nezu will allow me. I-I just don't want to die" I was tearing up when Mom and Nao-Nao hugged me. I told them I'll go to the Final selection since I also want to officially register myself as a Demon Slayer and register the use of my katana. Of course the news went to Mr. Nezu which he accepted.

Time Skipee the next day

Today's the day to tell Mr. Aizawa about the news. I was already at UA, just walking to my classroom. I was also holding the note that states my problem at the moment. I was just going to tell Mr. Aizawa but I have friends that would want to hear the news as well so I took a deep breathe and walked in. There was still 30 minutes 'til the bell rings so I wasn't surprised to see just half the class. 

U-Uraraka, I-Izuku

U: Izuku-kun!

I: Oh hey Uraraka-san

U: Are you ok? You seem down

I: Not really... I'm going to absent for a week in a month

U: Why though?

I: I'll tell you all later since I am going to miss a lot of school work

We both sat down waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come. When Mr. Aizawa came in, I immediately gave him the note. He gave me the signal to tell them about it. "So I am going to be absent for a week in a month so I can officially join the Demon Slayer Corps. Why? Because I have to join the scheduled Final Selection this year. So I just want to spend a lot of time training and hanging out with you guys before that week comes since chances of survival is really low. My sister joined when she was twelve. There were approximately 200 examinees that night. By the end of the week, that morning, she said only 5 survived." The class erupted with questions which I answered.

I pointed at Todoroki and his question was "Why do you have to join the Final Selection?" "Well, I was suppose to join my sister that week but my Mom forbade me since she was scared. Also... My Uncle died from a mission yesterday since they fought an uppermoon demon that also got away." They all nodded.

Then I pointed at Momo as that what she wants me to call her "Who is the 1st demon out there?" I froze but I took a deep breathe and answered "Kibutsuji Muzan, that reminds me, please do not ever fight any demon that has a number in its eye or this man with mid-length black hair and red eyes. I don't want anyone to die." They seem to understand so I answered the last question.

I pointed to Shinso who joined earlier "What's the Demon Slayer Corps?" "Oh, that's where all Demon Slayers work. But my granpa, who is current master, sends the mission through the crows since the members of the corps are everywhere and will take a long time to go to headquarters." After the questions, class resumed.

(A/N)

I am so sorry. The chapter kinda slipped off my mind so I forgot to continue it. Hehe. Anyway... tha band au is paused as of now since I was having problems writing it. While the Band au is paused, a friend of mine asked me to make another au of 2 animes. No BNHA this time. 

Let me tell all you a story when one of my friends asked me if I wanted to join them binge watching animes. Of course I said yes which they were surprised about. They gave me a link of the Google Meet. Yes, Google Meet since that's where we do our synchronous classes. Good thing that the person playing it has a good internet connection. They said it was one of the underrated animes. So yeah. It took us more than 12 hours which is kinda ok. We pulled an all nighter though. We started at 1pm and ended up watching 'til 4am the next day since others were eating dinner or they were asked to do something by their parents. So yeah, I have a 2nd favorite anime right now since Demon Slayer is still #1 in my list, 2nd is Seraph of the End, 3rd BNHA/MHA. Just top 3 since there still a lot of anime that I watched but theses are just the top 3.

Anyways... I'll post again next time. Maybe in a few days since I'm still writing the plot. Well, I'll just see you guys in the next chapter. And I'll just give a big THANK YOU !!!!! for this.

If you can't see, it says that I have over 1.3k reads. Am haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
39.1K 618 71
Ludwig Von Koopa, the more mature and sophisticated Koopaling out of all of his siblings, had begun hearing a voice inside of his head. The voice, h...
4K 113 34
Natsu Nakasato lives a normal life, but she wishes for something more. This normal life changes when she comes across a strange monster and a fairy...