Bonding With The Enemy (BxB)✔

By DarkSparx

Darren is a rogue werewolf with the ability to see the dead. One day, his aunt calls him back to his old pack... More

Chapter 1 - Bad Memories
Chapter 2 - Parkwood
Chapter 3 - Town Hall
Chapter 4 - So He's A Rogue
Chapter 5 - Into The Woods
Chapter 6 - Interrogated
Chapter 7 - The Alpha's House
Chapter 8 - The Alpha's Job
Chapter 9 - He Might Be Useful
Chapter 10 - Shouldn't Have Said That
Chapter 11 - Another Problem
Chapter 12 - A New Development
Chapter 13 - Let's Work Together
Chapter 14 - I'm Not Your Friend
Chapter 15 - Look What You've Done
Chapter 16 - Disillusioned
Chapter 17 - Reflection
Chapter 18 - The Shoe
Chapter 19 - Doing Better
Chapter 20 - Who's the Kid?
Chapter 21 - Jared
Chapter 22 - Suspicious
Chapter 23- Getting Found Out
Chapter 24 - Bad Parenting
Chapter 25 - Who Are You Really Mad At?
Chapter 26 - Jasper Takes The Case
Chapter 27 - Too Many Clues
Chapter 28 - Grief
Chapter 29 - Holly
Chapter 30 - Sophie's Testimony
Chapter 31 - Dirty Little Secrets
Chapter 32 - Jasper
Chapter 33 - That's a Thing He Can Do
Chapter 34 - Winding Down
Chapter 35 - Departure

Author's Notes / Upcoming Stories

86K 2.6K 841
By DarkSparx

Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading "Bonding With The Enemy"!

The ending may change or be revised later depending on the reaction. This entire story was heavily influenced by readers comments. 

The original story was going to be a total tragedy, where Jasper was the killer all along. Thus the title "Bonding With The Enemy" and Liam was supposed to become a father figure to Darren. However the more I tried to make Jasper a likable character for that 'twist' effect, the more I grew to love him until I decided to rewrite his character entirely. 

Unfortunately, I had to make a trade off and made Liam a villain in exchange for turning Jasper into a redeemed character. As for the killer, early on, it was going to be Gerrit, but then I realized he was too easy to guess as a villain. Being the only nice person in a pack of narcissist's kind of gave it away, so I threw in the twist that he was 'perfect' because Jasper needed a replacement for when he left with Darren. 

If you enjoyed this story, feel free to check out my other work below! Or if you'd like to support me, check out the "Buy Me A Coffee" Link on my profile. All Tips are appreciated!

~&~ Upcoming Stories ~&~

Second Time's A Charm(BxB) - In Progress

Warning: Mature/sexual scenes, torture, murder, gore, bondage

Genre: Time Travel/Redemption/Demons/Spirits/Supervillains/Open Relationship

- Plot: Cain, an ex-noble, dies as a common thief thanks to the manipulation of his wicked half-brother. Luckily, due to the power of a magic scroll he'd stolen, he finds himself back in the past instead. This time around he decides to reboot his villainous identity under an alternate ego so he can properly get revenge on the family that ruined him. However things don't go entirely to plan, and soon he finds himself distracted by his old villainous boss who seems to have taken a new interest in his criminal career...

Not My King (BxB)

Warnings: Mature/sexual scenes, blood

Genre: Isekai/Magic/Monsters/Royalty/Medieval/sabotage

- Plot: Ren was living an unextraordinary life when one day he find finds a strange talking jewel in his pocket. Suddenly he's whisked away to another dimension full of castles and magic. In order to return home, he must get help from the king, who is the only one that knows how the jewel's power works. The problem? He's surrounded by dark wizards who have convinced him that Ren is a criminal. Now he must hide among the castle staff and somehow get close to the king before the wizards catch on and use the jewel for something much worse.

When Worlds Collide (BxB)

Warnings: Mature/sexual scenes, blood, animalistic behavior

Genre: Science fiction/Isekai/Magic/Fantasy/Medieval

-Plot: Kade is an intern working at the local government facility when he gets caught in a mysterious explosion. Waking up in another world, he quickly draws attention to himself with his 'futuristic' ideas that help advance their medieval ways. Though the inhabitants are not quite human, and a few of them take an interest in the exotic interloper. Unfortunately, the facility is soon hot on his heels, desperate to study his new world-hopping ability at the cost of his freedom.

 Stuck in the Middle (BxBxB)

Theme: Mature/sexual scenes/Poly/blood

Genre: Werewolves

-Plot: After getting bitten by a wild animal, Ryder finds himself developing strange new abilities. What's more, two guys at his university begin trying to convince him to move to their respective towns. It's not until his run in with the local rogues that he learns he's becoming a werewolf, and now has two packs fighting over which one he'll join. The problem is, he's not sure he wants to join either. Especially not when he finds himself smack in the middle of two future alphas and their history together. 

~&~ Completed Stories ~&~

And Then There Were More (BxBxBxB) (Completed)

Warning: Mature/sexual scenes, alcoholism, poly, mentions of suicide, depression

Genre: Supernatural/Drama/Demons/Romance

-Plot: Ricky is a low ranked demon who's ex husband cheated on him. Seven years later, he learns that they're still technically married, but due to demon law, he's now the property of his ex's current husband. What's more, they have two more husbands for him to meet! How is Ricky going to climb the ranks of Demon Society when he's suddenly thrust into a marriage that he never asked for?

In The Black (BxB)(Sequel to "And Then There Were More" Completed)

Warning: Mature/sexual scenes, gambling, alcoholism, mentions of polygamy

Genre: Supernatural/Romance/Demons

-Plot: David is your average human. He likes to drink and gamble and has a hard time holding down a job. Throw in a demon for a best friend, and his life could be considered pretty chaotic. One day, after attending his best friends wedding, he draws the attention of Mr. Black, a High Ranked demon with a lot of money and an unusual interest in David. Will this demon help get David's act together, or is this just a temporary fling? Who knows? Demons and Humans don't normally mix well after all. 

Hidden in Plain Sight (BXB)

Warning: Blood, mature/sexual scenes, Stockholm Syndrome

Genre: Supernatural/Romance/Vampires

-Plot: In a world where Vampires rule and humans are considered extinct, Luke must disguise himself as one of the undead to take a break from his abusive Master. One day, the Archduke Nicholas Abbot takes an interest in him after Luke accidentally thwarts an assassination attempt on the guy. Will Luke be able to keep his secret? Or will Nicholas show interest in more than his blood?

Working For The Prince (BxB)

Warning: Sexual/Mature Scenes, Violence, Swearing

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

-Plot: When Asher shows up late on his first day as a castle servant, he learns that the prince and staff are now under a curse that can only be lifted if his new boss finds someone to marry. Desperate to keep his job, he offers to help find a suitable wife and begins bringing women back to the castle. Yet, the more he gets to know the arrogant prince, the harder it is to keep his promise.

This is a BL twist on "Beauty And The Beast".

My Roommate is Dead (BxB)

Warning: Murder, violence, sexual/mature scenes, swearing (More to come)

Genre: Mystery/Supernatural/Ghosts/Romance

-Plot: Fresh out of high school, Aaron rents an apartment along with a few new roommates. He develops a crush on one of them, Caleb Morris, who only comes home late at night due to his day job. Seeking relationship advise from his other roommates, he becomes shocked to learn that they have never heard of Caleb. What's more, the guy has been missing for 3 years. When he tries to confront him, the man vanishes into thin air and suddenly Aaron finds himself stuck in the past for one hour every night with an oblivious Caleb who doesn't remember him. Can he use this time to find out what happened? Or is his crush doomed to his fate?

~&~ Notes ~&~

For updates on future stories, plot changes, cover tests, or just writing tips, feel free to follow me on twitter! My @ is @darksparx3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 11.3K 15
Logan is just trying to get by... After being Lindsay Ryder's assistant, Logan isn't really all that impressed anymore by the Hollywood celebrities h...
147K 16.9K 37
Desperate to get away from his religious parents, Aaron rents a room in a townhouse where he develops a crush on his roommate, Caleb Morris. While se...
299K 10.8K 49
[Jasper Falls Saga: Book 3] This book is part of a series and must be read in a specific labeled order. Please read The Werewolf's Mate first. Beaten...
205K 5.8K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...