My Hidden Self

By lia0731

"So, in short, I got recarnated as Elenor Villian Alecto Nackston, the whole novel's unfortunate supporting c... More

Chapter 1: The First Part in Recarnation
Chapter 2: Call me Alecto
The whole story

Chapter 3: Starting a New Life

41 2 0
By lia0731

♧◇♡♤

So, Im basically seventeen years old now and got recarnated as a seventeen years old as well.

Well, that's rather fortunate than being recarnated as a bubbling baby.

I thought as I was being dressed in a very horrible way by Zen.

Hehe. So I now decided to call her Zen, since well she's Zen-daya.

"M-my lady, you should resist more. Yo have to breath in!" Zen shouted as she was now pulling and gripping so hard to the corset's laces, that ultumately made me want to puke.

I went to see my self to the full body mirror after the blood blundering process to tighten the corset.

I saw myself in a weird and odd type of dressing or it was just simply not the style I usually prefer on my previous life.

My hair was tied into a completly unfamiliar way for me, but looked beautiful though.

It was pure blue and a bit puffy and thick for me, while my feet was wearing leather boots. But since the weather was rather chilly, it suited perfectly and comfortably for me.

I lastly glance at myself, looking at a whole new Alecto. It was like I had always looked like this and will forever.

I smiled at myself wishing me good luck for the day as I was escorted, by Zen again, obviously since many maid and servants here are manipulated by that bitchy curly headed Charlotte.

Then, out of the blue, I suddenly realized that of this wasn't a dream, I would suffer all that dressing part.

Welp, no helping it, I do admit that I look stunning in a gown.

As Zen leaded me for breakfast, to my surprise I saw the duchess eating gracefully even if no one was watching.

As she gazed to me I felt a shiver run through my spines.

In the original novel, duchess Hepzibah was considered as a very strict mother. Although she treats her children that way, she was still loved and adored by her children as well as her husband.

Woah, I never thought she'd be this stunning....

I fangirled as I saw her purple pupils looking deep into my oceanblue eyes. She looked pretty even if she was already in her forty's, with jetblack hair like mine, it felt as if she was my real mother.

Her gaze.... was full of affection for her daughter.

"You must be hungry, why are you still standing there? Eat." She said as she gestured her hand to the chair infront of her.

As I sat to the surprisingly comfy chair as the duchess or should I say mother, was staring at me with concern.

"I just wanted to say," I started to speak as she was still gazing warmly at me.

"That mother looks stunningly beautifil today..." I said as I smiled feeling her motherly gazes.

When I looked up again at her, I saw that she was there with wide eyes and a slightly opened mouth.

Huh? Why's she looking at me like that?

I got puzzled as she slowly stood from her chair making me flinch.

Ahhhh, shoot. Did I do something wrong? I swear, I mastered every ettiquet that I have to learn in Earth.

I freaked out as she gracefully walked slowly towards me leaving Zen and another maid, which I guess is her personal maid, speechless by the duchess' sudden behaviour.

She's gonna slap me, isn't she?! Omg, this isn't earth, darn it, what have I done wrong to you God?! Just wha-

I stopped thingking as I saw the duchess towering me. I standed up as I was readying myself to be slapped.

Then to my surprise she she hugged me, leaning her head to my shoulders and I felt my shoulders wet for a second.

No way?! the timeline.

"...." she stayed silent, which creeped me up.

"Mom?" I said hopefully she'll answer as I was hiding the fact that I was slightly trembling.

"Sigh, of course. He is ONLY your friend, after all." She said as she started to grip clench her hand into a fist.

"Don't be like that, mom. Since we haven't been able to go out lately, why don't we try to go shopping tomorrow? Can we, mother?" I said brightly as she now smirking but felt touched hearing me requesting something from her.

"Certainly, darling. It's been years since you have asked mommy something like this." She said.

Wish she was my mom, I wish.

♧◇♡♤

"Thank you, er- mr. Gereon." I said awkwardly because I had forgotten what his name was.

As I got in the big carriage I saw my mother glaring at the handsome knight that escorted me to the carriage.

"It's actually Gerome, lady Elenor. My name is Gerome Borbon, lady Elen-" he introduced but stopped as I put my finger up making my mother smirk proudly.

"Stop," I demanded superiorly. "Ehem, yes of course I know you, your Zen's younger brother."

Just as he was about to open his mouth again I spoke again.

"Erm- and I would appreciate as well if you'd call me 'my Lady' or ' Lady Alecto' not Elenor. Got it?" I said making him widened his eyes and apologize.

As he closed the carriage door I saw 'my mother' looking at me puzzled.

"What do you mean by that, darling? You want him to call you Alecto?" She said narrowing her eyes playfully at me.

"Well, Mom, I just thought I'll change how they call me because you know, I don't want being called Elenor anymore, even if sister Carlotte call me that, am I allowed?" I said nervously as I scratched the back ofy ear.

Then suddenly mother laughed.

"Your father," she said as she had a sad expression on her face now. "....was an idiot, he left me only for a fake daughter."

Darn, what kind of Father is Randalh to Elenor? What kind of husband was he to mother?

Them I suddenly recalled the part of the book where 'I' saw my mother die in a hand of a demon.

I felt my blood boil as I tried remembering that bitch's face (Charlotte).

I swear I'm gonna love mother more than anything in the world, who needs fathers when you've got a caring mother by your side?

I thought as I was now leaning my head to get a glance at every buildings that were so much more different from Earth.

I saw multiple old fashioned buildings, houses and shops mostly looking like old Britain's style.

I still can't bilieve I got recarnated here. I sighed as I was now heading to very familiar looking road.

My stomach lurched excitedly as I saw people or rather commoners were loittering around the street.

A few minutes had passed but we were still far away on what mother had told me.

In the novel, Elenor wasn't an outsider nor did she like social gatherings.

Meh, she was probably only asked to join the banquet by the duchess. I thinked.

My mother, who stayed quite and closed her eyes didn't seem to notice me who was pretty much anxious of what was going to happen.

Ohh, Alecto, you CAN NOT afford mistakes at the palace. I swear like hell, I would only stay in mother's side.

Then it suddenly hit me.

I'll just have to push the second prince away, so he wouldn't bother summoning Charlotte in the future, right? We can still be friends anyway...

♧◇♡♤

"Thank you for your assistance, Sir Gerome." I thanled as he held my hand and assisted me after my mother.

Just as I was going to speak to my mother, I cale to realize how big the Empress' Rosver palace was.

The palace was so red that you might thought that it was painted with blood.

"Come along, darling. Im sure prince is in his mother's palace." Mother said softly as the servants of the palace welcomed us.

As we were getting in in the extravagantly luxurious place, I saw that it was already half past one in the afternoon.

The crown prince is going to arrive at three, or is it pherhaps two? Uhh, who cares...

"...sigh....well, he's here...." said mother suddenly as I was bow glancing at the old frames in the wall.

"Who is-!" I cracked as I saw a very handsome boy coming to greet us.

The boy looked like he was my age, but knowing that he was only two years older to me I quickly shrugged it. He had emerald eyes and dazzling golden hair like how he was mentioned in the books.

Its like everyone here is carved perfectly by God.

"How are you, duchess Hepzibah? Vily?" He asked as he gave me a goofy smile, making my mother annoyed, as I was there just looking back at him blankly.

Vily? Did he call her that?

"A pleasant afternoon to you, your highness." I said as me and my mother bowed at the same time at him.

Though the duchess was there, inspecting him as if he was rotten garbage, there he was looking intently at me and looking like a smiling fool, while I knew that it was now too late to push him away since he already holds affection for Villian, me.

"Oi! Elphi! Don't go leaving mother furious, you nasty little- ohh? Duchess Hepzibah! Lady Elenor!" A girl looked like in my age said outloud.

I realized that she was Alexandria empire's only princess, Emmaline and the soon to be Marchioness Delmund. She had emerald green pupils as well as golden wavy hair.

She looked as if she was about to explode any minute.

"Good afternoon, duchess Hepzibah, lady Elenor. I'd like to inform you that mother is , of course, waiting for you." She said smiling at me before calling a maid to escort us.

As I followed my mother, I noticed that the princess Emmaline was scolding his older brother who she saw was still staring at me, as if longing me to be by his side, which was I completely felt.

Great, just great. How do I push him away now? Tsk, clearly very cleaver, that author is. Not even bothering telling when certain events happened....

I stomped at the crimson carpet floor, thunking how dumb people are, even if they did nothing to me.

"Your excellency, my lady, please enter. Her majesty is now in the room." The redheaded maid said smiling, making me smile back, not mother though.

As we entered, I quickly felt a sudden rush through my spines as I saw the most sepreme and high person I have ever met in my life.

She also has shining golden hair that was tied highly and emerald green eyes that was enherited by two of her children and noticed that she was wearing what seems to be casual clotheds for royals.

Her emerald orbs stared at my blackish blue eyes, she stared at me as if I was something she needs to discover about.

Then suddenly, out of my horror.

I hiccuped.

My mother turned her head at me as I standed on the spot frozen amd slightly turning red.

Darn it! Why now? Of all the time I should have hiccuped?!

I felt like crying as I recalled that the empress in the novel was someone you can't easily cross.

And to my surprise she smiled weirdly at me and after second she surpresed a laugh escape her mouth then said.

"Maybe someday, I'd like someone like Lady Elenor be part of my candidates for crown princess."

♧◇♡♤

(*a|n: so I decided that I'll picture empress Lucrecia of Alexandria as Navier from the remarried empress.*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 389K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
35.7K 1.7K 74
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...
39.7K 5.8K 58
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 157K 88
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...