My Hidden Self

By lia0731

"So, in short, I got recarnated as Elenor Villian Alecto Nackston, the whole novel's unfortunate supporting c... More

Chapter 1: The First Part in Recarnation
The whole story
Chapter 3: Starting a New Life

Chapter 2: Call me Alecto

38 1 0
By lia0731

♧◇♡♤

"....lady!"

Someone shouted, as the person kept shaking my body. Arggg...

Sirously?! Who would even wake me up this morning?! Oh, For heaven's sake, I just got injuired by a truck amd nearly died?! What the hell.

I thought as I slowly open my eyes, seeing bright ray of the sun making me flinch.

That's stange, why am I not-!

I got surprised as I saw a stranger on the side of my so comfy bed. The woman that looked like she was on her early twenty's wore a maid's costume and was placing both her hands to her hips as if she was my mom.

"Uhh... excuse me, why is there a cosplayer in my r-" I said sitting on the bed but stopped talking midways when I had realized that I was at a very strange looking room.

I gasp as I saw the very luxurious room I was staying at. But, as I looked at the room like an idiot, I was stardled when suddenly the woman grabbed my upper arm gently and pulling me up from bed.

"..sigh.... just when is that imposterious lady going to leave you alone...." she said frowning as I looked to her familiar eyes. "Anyway, you have to dress up already, lady Elenor. The duchess is expecting you to be much more early than that b- ehem, sir Gerome will be escorting you and duchess Hepzibah to the Empress' Rosver palace."

"Wha- wait, what are you talking about?! Who's Elenor? Empress' Rosver palace? Duchess what?!" I asked snatching my wrist away from her.

"My lady? Are you okay? Did she use memory spell on you?! Oh, no!" She said in a high-pitched voice suddenly.

As I stared at her, I felt like she was familar or rather her face was.

The cosplayer had curly flaming red hair and what surprised me the most was that she had pupils that was pink colored?

What the hell?! This must be a dream?! Whose she calling lady Elenor?!

"My lady do you remember me? Nan?" She asked in the verge of crying as she held my hand as if I'de ran lose any minute.

"Huh? Wait-" I widened my eyes as I finaly thought of someone or rather a character that looked exactly like her.

"Are y-Zendaya...Borbon....?" I said unsure. Then suddenly the woman leaped to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"I-I-I thought you got- lady Charlotte did the black magic to you again. She must have d-did this to make you miss the crown prince Eliot's return celebration." She said between sobs.

I patted her back as I thought thing through again.

I gav a weird face as my face wasn't being seen by her.

Crown prince Eliot? Charlotte? Lady Elenor and duchess Hepzibah? Zendaya Borbon? Who the hell are these people?!

As the woman parted away from me I gazed at her as she quickly standed and straightened up and said names that I quickly recognized.

"I, Zendaya Borbon, loyal servant of the only daughter of the dukedom of Nackston, your Ladyship Elenor Villian Alecto Nackston,....Randalh Nackston and Hepzibah Asturias Nackston' only- er youngest daughter. And I wish to break the charm placed on your ladyship." She said in an oddly stern voice with a circle with all sorts of words appearing in the middle of her hand.

My body lightened for a bit and them back to normal again.

I widened my eyes in disbielief as she started to speak again but in a sweet voice.

"My lady do you remember anything now? Does my lady know who she is?" She asked making a sad look.

So basically I realized-I realized I was dreaming as a supporting character at a novel I had once read before?!

I can't believe it, I juat recarnated into a novel! How awesome is that?! Wait, no, no, no, not awesome.....but pretty cool!

I got excited as I pulled of the thick blanket on top of my laps and brought myself out of bed then staring at Zendaya's worried eyes.

Okay, here I go!

"Yes, I now know who I am, er- nan. I think we should hurry up before sister get in our way. I expect that the d- er- mom wants me earlier. Now, off we go, to the bathroom."

"Yes, I'll get on with it, to the bathroom!" She said enthusiastically making me chuckle.

Sooo, this is it, then. The recarnated life I've always dreamed of. This is pretty cool.

I thought as I was now going to the bathroom that was at least four normal sized room away from me.

Soo, If Zendayah broke the spell since she was a loyal servant who wasn't able to be black magiced by Charlotte by saying that, it means the date today is June 09, year 433, the return of the novel's male lead, crown prince Eliot.

I felt my stomach lurched excitedly as I thought of what happens next in the novel.

The first meeting of the male lead and female lead!

I screamed mentaly, then I flinched when I remember suddenly what will happen to Elenor, me later on the celebration.

I think I know what this means! I need to prepare much more early or that loathful ugly bitch will be able to make the protagonist, Reyna splash wine on her, making the crown prince blaming poor Elenor or rather me without evidence on using magic.

I thought. As I entered the luxurious bathroom, that I technically owned now. I awed at it as I stepped to the dressing stand where I will undress myself to take a bath.

As I got undressing, I realized I had to really confirm if I am really Villian Nackston. As I recalled, Villian had blonde hair that was strange because neither the duke or duchess was blonde and blue eyes that she enherited from the duke.

But then It suddenly hit me. I grabbed my hair and realized that it was pure black just like my original hair color from Earth.

I stood over the huge and tall expensive mirror and looked through the mirror.

"Woah." I gasped as I saw the original me's appearance, but got the Nackston's original eye color.

So, theres no denying that Im Elenor Villian Alecto Nackston and not Alecto Turner.

Well, I did really think of her as an important character because she was overall one of the most potentialed oen to be a protagonists because she's wickedly intelligent and is opened minded that might do well and of course, simply because she's got the same name as me.

Heh.

I thought it pretty much suited me since I used to hate the dull black eyes I got like my father..... but didn't deny I loved to have it because it was the same like her brothers, that proved that I was their sister.

I remembered everything just now and started crying thinking of them. I can't bilieve I had just died without making a proper farewell to my brother's even if they wouldn't care for a bit. I bit my lips as I thought of it.

"My lady! Please hurry, we should at least be finished in exactly 4 hours before the banquet, the empress wanted to chat with the duchess!" I heard Zendayah as I brought myself back up together and made her way to the bathtub that was filled with rose petals.

I hated it.

Because it was always the flower that my father used to give it to me everyday for at least a year or two.

As I got myself to sink in the bathtub as Zendaya poured more rose petals to the water.

I forrowed my brows then said.

"Ummm,......uhh.....nan....please-er don't use rose petals for bath like you always do, you know." I said making Zendayah look at me puzzled since the real Elenor was obsessed with red roses.

"But, doesn't my lady like rose petals because- im sorry, my lady, I'll never again do it." She said as she now planned to decreased the amount of rose petals put in the water.

"Nan," I said softly remembering that Villian used to call her that. "What was the reason again why I liked roses?"

"Well, that's because the duke used to shows his love to lady Villian everyday by sending roses, ......but..." she said as she now started rubbing my hair with fragrance.

"Does my father still love me?" I asked blankly looking at my feet.

Before Zendayah was able to open her mouth I quickly said.

"No, right? My father doesn't even care anymore and as well as my brothers so starting from now on Im not the Elenor anymore," I said blankly.

"Your not allowed to call me Elenor, okay? Lady Alecto or just-er- Alecto is fine, gpt it. So everything from now on going to change.... at least." I said closing my eyes as I thought or rather recalled all about the whole novel.

I thought it throughly and thinked of every plot that will happen in the novel. Then my eyes shot opened when my mind suddenly thought of the conclusion that maybe this was all a dream and deosn't have to worry about it. But I knew it was true, I can just feel it thrpugh my veins that it was all reality and not fantasy like I always fantasize about.

♧◇♡♤

(*a|n: In my head, I kinda picture Alecto on the pic above.*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

345K 9.5K 82
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
59.5K 7.9K 22
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
10.1M 759K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
43K 4.3K 50
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...