Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

Da Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... Altro

Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 ๐Ÿ‹ Too Close... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 36 The last time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 ๐Ÿ‹ Again...๐Ÿ‹

Ch.1 Meeting the team...

4.9K 105 35
Da Tesby1006

A/N: Well I can't believe I actually did this lol. I was so nervous. I have to say thank you to jedgica for all her encouragement and advice while writing this. You've been such a help and I never would have had the guts to hit publish without you. ❤️

***

Beep.....Beep.....Beep.....Beep

"Shit shit shit! I'm gonna be late! Dammit!"

This was not the way you wanted to start your day let alone the new semester. Detangling yourself from your blankets and grabbing your clothes, you rush into the bathroom. You splashed some water on your face trying to lift the fog from your sleepy brain. Then quickly changing your clothes and brushing your teeth at the same time. You grabbed a hair brush, grabbed your backpack, threw your shoes on and ran out the door. Brushing your hair and throwing it back into a messy bun on top of your head while running to class wasn't easy but you managed to tame your h/c hair into something semi presentable.

You barely manage to make it on time, the teacher just getting ready to close the door as you skidded to a stop in front of him.

"Running a little late I see Y/N, glad to see you managed to still make it though" The middle aged gentleman states.

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei, it won't happen again I promise" you say as you slide through the door finding the last empty seat by the window next to a boy with bright orange hair. Your finally able to take a deep breath now that you made it to class. The first day of college composition was uneventful. Mainly introductions and reviewing the syllabus. Kakashi-sensei allowed everyone to have the last 10 minutes of class to do as you wished, and if you had any questions, he would be at his desk. The orange-haired boy next to you stood up and proceeded to stretch his shoulder rotating it this way and that. You had noticed him doing it off and on throughout class.

"Did you hurt your shoulder?" You turned to him and asked.

"Huh?" Clearly he was off in his own world, he looked at his shoulder then back at you "Oh, yeah I suppose I must have over did it at volleyball practice yesterday."

"Hmm, what exactly did you do?" You ask "I might be able to help a little, I'm still learning but I'm a sports medicine major, working towards being a physical therapist."

"Ohhh really!!! That's so cool!" He says turning his sore shoulder towards you and explaining what's going on and shows you where he's having most of the issue.

"It sounds like you're right, that you just over worked the muscle so you probably will be a bit sore for the next day or so but nothing too serious. I actually can help though. Just a second..."

You pause digging through your backpack searching for your roll of KT tape. You've been practicing taping techniques on your friends so you almost always have a roll on you.

"AH-HA! FOUND IT! I can tape your shoulder for you. It'll help support it and help it heal."
"Are you sure? You really don't mind? He asks.
you nod "Yep I'm sure."

"You're so nice!" He says

"Meh, not really." You laughed "Honestly, your helping me out too, cause your giving me someone with an actual injury to practice on!" Giving him a big smile, you both laugh.

"Happy to help then!" He laughs "HEY!! You should come by our volleyball practices if you need people to practice on. All the guys are guilty of over-doing it on too many occasions. I bet they would love to have your help too!"

Your cheeks slightly blushing "oh...uh...well I don't know... are you sure they won't think I'm weird? It's totally gonna look like I'm hoping someone gets hurt so I can practice." You laugh sheepishly.

"Nope, I promise" he says "Trust me, whether your there or not someone is always getting volleyball battle wounds" he laughs loudly remembering something "For example, just yesterday I hit Tsukishima in the head with a serve! I swear it wasn't on purpose." He crosses his heart with a finger but you can't help but laugh at the evil gleam in his eye that clearly says maybe it was just a little bit on purpose.

"Oh well, I suppose I should tell you my name before I start getting handsy." Wiggling your fingers and laughing. "My name's L/N Y/N, but you can call me Y/N."

"Name's Hinata Shoyo, nice to meet ya Y/N" Hinata says with a slight blush at your choice of words.

"Alrighty, let's see that shoulder of yours" you grab the bottom of his sleeve on his t-shirt, pushing it up as far as it will go. "Hold this please." You say, having him hold his shirt back and out of your way, while getting some rubbing alcohol pads out of your bag.

"So, this is probably gonna be cold." you state before starting to rub it all over the areas of his shoulder where the KT tape needs to stick.

"This is just rubbing alcohol, it's gonna make the tape stick better." Then you proceed to measuring cutting and applying the strips of tape to his shoulder.

"Annnnd.... done." Applying the last strip. "it's the waterproof type, so as long as you don't rub the taped area too roughly you can take a shower with it too. It should last a couple days at least."

"Wow Y/N, really, thanks so much." Hinata tells you. "I gotta jet to my next class here in a few minutes but let's exchange numbers so if you decide to come to our practice I can meet up with you and show you which gym we're in."

Numbers exchanged, you both pack up your things and head to your respective classes.

***

The rest of your morning was as expected, the first class of a semester is usually pretty boring. Lunch time rolling around, you met up with some classmates in the cafeteria. While you were sitting at your table chatting, you hear some rambunctious male voices, one of them sounding somewhat familiar.

"How's that shoulder of yours doing man" a buzz cut male says to Hinata. "Not too bad actually, there was this girl in one of my classes this morning, she's studying to be a physical therapist. Well, she taped it up for me" flashing his shoulder to show buzz cut and the other guy your handiwork.

"A GIRL YOU SAY!!!" The other two respond at the same time. "Yes, a girl," sighing and rolling his eyes "her name is Y/N."

"Actually, she's right over there" he spotted you while walking to a nearby table and waves. You give a friendly smile and wave back. Hinata walks over with the other two guys and introduces you. "Hey Y/N, this is Tanaka and Nishinoya, they are members of the volleyball team with me. Guys this is Y/N."

"So this is your handiwork, huh?" Pointing to Hinata's shoulder, you nod. "Damn, wish we had met last week, I could have really used some help with my shoulder too, I landed wrong doing one of my rolling thunders." Nishinoya says.

Hinata glances at you chuckling under his breath.

"See, what did I tell you Y/N, you should come to our practices because someone is always getting hurt. You'll get plenty of chances to practice what you're learning for degree."

"To our practices? Hell Yes! You should definitely come, we even have a practice today." Tanaka says

"Okay, if your sure it won't be a problem."

"We're positive, I'll meet you at the athletic building at 4:30." Hinata says "Our practice usually starts at 5:00 so it'll give you plenty of time to meet everyone."

"Sounds good, See ya then"

While today had started out rough, it was proving to be an interesting day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers 😁 if you like my story please leave an up vote so more people will see it 🧡🖤🧡🖤 Thank you!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

257 32 6
โ–บ"You're telling me you're not into me?" "Exactly." "Hmm, really? Then why is your body telling me otherwise?" โฎฑ In Tokyo's lively streets, Y/N...
8.7K 70 15
Smutty times with the Haikyu!! boys! Also, I would love it if you share feedback on my story, so I can know if I need to improve. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER:...
251K 7.3K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...