Mel

By AstrolAstrid

When Mel's parents are found dead in her basement, she finds out things are not as they seem. Her parents mig... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authours Note

Sypnosis

13 2 0
By AstrolAstrid

When Mel's parents are found dead in her basement, she finds out things are not as they seem.

Her parents might have been involved in something that cannot be contained.

When Mel's tries to find answers from dreaded sources, she puts herself in danger.

Her friends, worried about her, try their best to get her out of danger, but danger might be closer than they ever imagined.

Sometimes, it's better to leave the unknown, unknown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 660 8
Ouija boards have called to the curious for centuries, offering a chance to speak to the dead for guidance and closure. It's not supposed to be real...
848 71 15
[COMPLETED] On a trip of danger which they never thought it'd be, turns up scary for the kids with them. A story of some friends who survive without...
1.9K 317 29
In Denver, Colorado, in the Hollow High, there's a certain cursed class. The so called "Death" class. Because of its mysterious murders through the y...
37 0 20
What truly happens if you play with a Ouija board? Like a lot of people who think it's just a game, Nia and Serenity got themselves into some pretty...