I Love You Hating Me

By TradleyJonnor2002

Bradley is confused Tristan is confused Friendship Hate Sneaky meet ups Denial Xo Read to see more ;) More

Soul Enemy
Hearing Everything
Questions
Why Are You Doing This?
First Night
Bed Time
First Morning
Lessons
Closer
Alone In A Classroom
Talking To A Brick Wall
I Love You
Author's note
A Little Date
Dirty Talk
Dream
New Friend?
Author's Note
Nice Game, Simpson
Extra 5 Minutes
Terrible Weather
This Is My Life
And I Love It
Thank You
New Story

Just Don't

69 4 7
By TradleyJonnor2002

Bradley
I hopped out of the shower, dried off, and put one of Tristans very long shirts on and some boxers. Nice clothes? A suit? Does he even own any smart clothes other than the one he is wearing?

I ran downstairs and saw him squirting whipped cream into a tall mug.

"Hey, what's up?"

He asked, sprinkling cocoa powder on top.

"You want me to dress smart? I don't know your wardrobe"

"Yes. We can drink these and I'll find you something don't you worry"

He placed 4 mini marshmallows and chocolate flakes.

"Here you go"

He slid the mug over and I brought it close to my nose.

"Mmh smells amazing"

"Thank you"

"Where did you learn to cook?"

"Well before I studied at this college, I spent a year in catering."

"Oh nice"

"Is this your first college?"

"Yes. I spent my first year working with my parents they didn't mind me not going college. Then I moved out and had to study"

"Nice. Milly said she doesn't want to see you go tomorrow"

"If it's okay,  now that we're friends... I can start coming round?"

"I wouldn't mind. I live with my dad remember but don't worry, he's an excellent chap."

"Does he know you're... yanno... into sausage"

He snickered.

"You mean gay"

"Yes"

We both laugh and he nodded.

"I think he already knows even without me telling him. He's always hinted me going out with a guy"

"Tris... You are gay aren't you?"

"Yes, Brad. I don't like Ashley, I don't like girls. I already have feelings for a guy"

"So you keep saying"

I sulk, licking the whipped cream and marshmallows. Why does he always have to bring it up?

"Can I ask you something, Brad?"

"Sure"

"How do I ask someone out?"

"Um.. well that's up to you"

"But how would you like to be asked out? I need some tips because I really like this guy and I don't want to mess it up"

I can't say dumb shit. I need to tell him how to go about it because if he finds out I gave him shit advise, it will be the end of our friendship. I'd rather be friends than nothing at all.

"My ideal date would be somewhere candle lit and gives me hints throughout the evening that he likes me. Someone that would stick by my side no matter what and asks me out without hesitation or regret."

"You said you like someone?"

"I do"

"So what if this person I like... likes someone else. Should I go for it?"

"I would say yes. If they haven't told you who the person is, there could be a chance it's you anyway "

He smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks. You're so smart"

He gave me a quick hug and sat down on his sofa.

"So, drink and get dressed yeah. That's the plan?"

"That's the plan."

"I saw you already packed for me too. Thanks"

"No problem. Hey, did you get my text?"

"Uh no, let me check"

Tristan- if you want, I can walk u to the park tomorrow when u get your car?

Connor- DUDE REPLY NOW
Connor- B SIMPSON
Connor- ISTFG JSWJJDNEIQSXNSJA
Connor- USELESS TRASH REPLY

Bradley- hey hey I'm here whats up?!?!?

"Sure you can, I'd love that"

"Great"

Connor- 1= Me and James are going on that date tonight. 2= I heard the football session scores well done. When's the show on?"

Bradley- oh nice. Enjoy. Thank you, 6 weeks we will be playing, 8 weeks we play against other colleges

Connor- can I get a ticket?

Bradley-  sure I'll discount it 50% for you.

Connor- how many can u discount?

Bradley- 3

Connor- mind doing one for James?

Bradley- sure. I'm playing with Reece too hes on my team

Connor-  okay thanks x

Bradley-  np x

"Brad, earlier after college you didn't think I was creepy doing that to you?"

"It was only a toilet stall. Not creepy"

"No I mean... when I choked you. I don't know what came over me I don't know why I did that. I'm sorry"

"Hey it's fine...."

I drink what was left in the mug and sat next to him.

"It's fine, I didn't have a problem. Plus didn't you see I was enjoying it?"

"That may be your kinks but I shouldn't of done that.  You didn't give me consent I shouldn't of touched you like that"

I saw that his eyes were beginning to water. I gasped and threw my arms around him.

"Trissy, it's okay. You even do it again if you want"

"But I shouldn't of done it. I just got a massive urge to at the time. It was inappropriate"

"Hey, blondie, you're overreacting. You put your hand round my neck not sucked me off. Come on."

"I'm sorry, Brad. I don't want to hurt you"

Well you already have by liking someone else...

"Don't ask that person out"

"What?"

"Whoever it is... don't ask them out. Please."

"You don't even know who it is

"That's what's killing me"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh for god sake, Tris!. Just don't."

His lip curved up into a small smile.

"Okay."

----------

Tristan
I might go into cardiac arrest from how fast my heart is beating right now.
Me and Brad are both dressed up. I got him in a pink button up shirt, black trousers and black trainers.

I don't think I've ever saw him dressed like this but it was like looking at an angel. He was beautiful.

"Are we ready to go?"

"Yes we are"

"Where are we going"

"Surprise"

"Ugh I love and hate surprises"

"Of course you do, silly bear. Here's your coat"

"What a gentleman"

"I try"

"Ready?"

"Yep"

------------
"Tris how far is it now. We've been walking for nearly 20 minutes"

"I promise you it's right around this corner. You don't know this area do you?"

"No. I live in the middle of nowhere I'm lucky to get a takeaway delivered"

"Ahaha."

I'm so nervous for this I might pass out before we even reach within 1 meter of the doorway.

Just around this corner was a really lovley restaurant I've been wanting to go for ages. It all seemed a bit too couple type for me, so I didn't want to go on my own. Now I have Brad I feel I would be more comfortable and I hope he will enjoy it too.

"Are we going there?"

He asked, pointing to a coffee shop across the road.

"No"

"There?"

I was directed to a sweet store.

"Aha no"

"Here?"

He looked at the building and I smiled widely.  He knew that meant yes.

"Oh wow, Tristan. I don't know what to say. Good thing I got my money"

"No need, I'm paying"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am. As an apology I owe you this"

"Oh, Tristan"

He smiled and hugged me tightly. He made me feel warm inside and I just wanted to stroke his hair and tell him how much I love him.

The door host welcomed us with a big smile.

"Welcome, have you got a booking?"

"Yes, 6.15 under the name Tristan Evan's."

"Okay gentlemen, if you'd like to please follow me"

He took us to a booth, two lit candlesticks on both sides, a menu holder and a flower.

"Someone will be over shortly to take your order, thank you for coming and have a lovely evening"

"Thank you very much"

I looked at Brad who was admiring the flame.

"Saw something pretty?"

"I like watching the flame dance around. It's satisfying"

"I quite like the flower"

"Me too. Thank you for bringing me here"

"Not a problem"

He reached over and grabbed a menu smiling like a little kid. Adorable.

I grabbed a menu too. I'm not sure what I want. I am now stuck choosing  between steak or buttermilk chicken fillets.

I chose the chicken with a pasta salad side, small portion of chips and 2 onion rings with a tikka sauce.

Brad chose beef steaks with vegetables, mash potato and roasted red peppers with gravy.

-----------

"That main was amazing, Tris. Wow best dish I've had out for a long time"

"None taken on the dishes I make"

"No! Aha I mean eating out. You make really good meals. Excellent chef"

"Thanks customer"

We shared a laugh and had a look at the dessert menu together.

"Wanna share an icecream?"

He looked at me, his cheeks went slightly red.

"Um... sure.  I might eat it all though"

"They have a sharers one here look"

"Oh yeah. Sure let's do it"

Bradley
Tristan went up to go order the dessert so I checked my phone.

Connor- are you sitting across the room from me!?!?!!??!?!

I look around the room, my heart skipping beats. Oh no, what if he's seen me with Tristan.

I scanned every person at every table I could see but I couldn't find Connor.

Bradley- No?

Connor- Are you sure? Cuz it looks like you're sitting with tristan evans!!!!!!!!!

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
58.9K 2.7K 43
in which tristan is cheated on and bradley called it, but is still there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. [ranked #1 - tradley]
264K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy
33.2K 441 42
this is a sequel go read my first to know what happening